Stevia and Fertility in Rats

Hey goy, our sugar water made you fat, now drink our improved sugar water, you don't want kids anyway

Taken from "Effects of chronic administration of Stevia rebaudiana on fertility in rats."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
archive.fo/ViCkA

Good job FDA, this shit needs way more testing before being given to humans but here we are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.ololo.sci-hub.io/pubmed/10619379
87068706.blogspot.com/………………………………….
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High fertility in rats you say?

Never change

Stevia is an herb you retarded cock sucker

What's your fucking point? Being a plant doesn't mean it can't be bad for you.

So is opium

Plants can have harmful chemicals too. Just look at curare.

So is hemlock you weed smoking loser.

Smacks of the saccharin trials with rats. Fed them percentages of their bodyweight in the stuff and they got cancer, completely ignoring the actual dosage needed to taste sweetness, which is super small. Until you jump that paywall and show us how much stevia they had I'm assuming this is desperation keeping by the sugar Jew.

As /fit/ I can say there is no such thing as "something for nothing". The only good alternative to sugar is use less and less of it until the sweetest thing you can stand are bananas.

Cyanide is made by various fruits like apples. You wanna some cyanide and tell us how it goes?

What about honey? I've replaced my sugar with honey.

The best part is they tricked "moral investors" into putting their money into something more whitey-genocidish than companies like Raytheon and Haliburton (bad companies, cant invest in those! /sarcasm)

Honey contains sugar. There is nothing wrong with actual sugar. It's the fakes you have to worry about. Anything diet or light contains bad sweeteners for sure. You don't lose weight by switching from 1L Coke to 1L Diet Coke or by going from 1kg steak to 1kg of apples. You lose weight by eating and drinking less. If it's health you are concerned about just eat normal meats (chicken pork fish beef) potatoes and vegetables with nothing added to it. For lunch and breakfast go with some dark bread. Honey is fine just don't get anything where they add shit.

Well, it feels better. You might be right though. I'll have to check if the blood sugar mechanisms are affected in the same way.

It's what I did and I lost 50 lbs without changing anything else.

Fuck. Better stop eating all these 50 lb sacks of stevia each day.

The stuff they put in Diet Coke to replace the sugar is worse. It can mess with your nervous system inhibiting your ability to do simple things like move. The difference is that sugar can be processed by your body while sweeteners cannot. Of course if you eat too much sugar it gets turned into fat and it gets stored in bad places (sugar should be used quickly)

(1)
(1)
(1)
seems the word "stevia" triggered an agri-business PR-management shillbot somewhere

So Since OP is a cocksucker and didn't at a minimal TL;DR this, I'll do it for him
Stevia is a better alternative to straight sugar
However
Like all glucose, and glucose-like molecules, it is a treat to have and should never be consumed on a regular basis
At a maximum, straight sugar, like in cereal brands like Frosted Mini Wheats, Fruit Loops, and other sugary brands should maybe be eaten or consumed once every month in order to be your healthiest
All other sugars should be consumed from other foods you eat, and the healthiest foods you can consume are usually whole-wheat breads with nuts, leafy plants and lean protein like Turkey, Bison, and Fish like Salmon and Cod
Drink well water, and better yet, drink "Soft" (Pic Related) filtered well water. It usually doesn't have a chlorine scent, and is better for the environment verses drinking from disposable bottles

Anyone read how much they administered?

that's literally how you GAIN fat (and lose muscle if you do it constantly). It's how animals do it.

Can you even lose weight without working out? I thought the "eat less" meme amounted to nothing unless you burn a lot of calories, unless you reduce yourself to eating 100g of food a day

The equivalent of 1.3 grams of dried leaves per rat, twice each day. Not actually that much.

Once again, /fit/ here. Working out doesn't burn nearly as many calories as you'd figure and usually makes you more hungry as well. The trick isn't necessarily to eat less (although that helps) but to eat fewer total calories. Download MyFitnessPal app (free version, the Pro is pointless) and track your progress. Your goal should be a total deficit of 500 calories a day, but even 100 is better than nothing.

In super simplified form, learn to eat more plainly. Less carbs, less fat, almost no added sugar, try to stick to lean cuts of meat (turkey, chicken and fish whenever possible). Breakfast is a meme pushed by cereal companies and adopted happily by the egg and dairy lobby… skip it if possible or just a cup of coffee or tea.

Don't push for superhuman levels of dieting and exercise, but rather slowly cut down on garbage and add some light cardio over the span of several weeks. If you fuck up, don't worry about "making it up tomorrow"… the longer you work at maintaining a healthy lifestyle the easier it will get. As a nationalist, you have an obligation to be in shape.

Are you serious? Check TDEE calculators and see how much you burn. Track your calories very accurate (So include oils / fats used to cook food) for a week or so, see if weight changes and you got an idea if the TDEE is correct. If you're a decent sized male you're up to 2500 TDEE easily, eat 500 below that and you'll lose weight just fine. It's not even eating 'less'. You'd be surprised by the absurd amount of vegetables you can eat within that.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Keep in mind even honey is mostly meant for direct energy usage. These days we eat sugar and then sit on our ass. If you're preparing for the race war and have some sugary stuff before that you can have honey

"eat less" is indeed a kosher meme, you need to eat better (quality food), not less to lose weight, that's the first step.
Make your meal from good, raw ingredients.

That's a good way to start, user is right.
Not to blogpost, but my new job is going to force me to start checking my portion control since it's a desk job, but I also get a free gym membership out of it. I'm going to use it start getting /fit/, or at least to a healthier point.
Portion control is an important part. Get yourself a little, single tier lunch box, like those bento things the japs use. It'll still hold a decent sized lunch but you have to be smart about it. Empty calories won't sustain you through the day, but lean meat, fruit, rice, all that sort of thing won't go amiss.

You low-t faggot.
EAT ~50% CALORIES FROM FATS

Like eating seal worms, I see.
POLYUNSATURATED FATS ARE TOXIC
Saturated and Monounsaturated fats only.
Animal Fats
Coconut
Avocado
Olive
Peanut

But not fish, niggers.

Everything in your post is right except the fish prohibition. And the recommendation to eat peanut oil.

That lunch looks like two dinners for me.

yes, I quit drinking alcohol and cut out almost all carbs (I haven't drank soda or eaten anything sugary in many years), and lost 40 lbs over a time of about 4 months and went to my lowest fat% since puberty. Was not working out at all. I started drinking and lifting again partly because I felt our victory was wasted, I'm weak I guess, put back on maybe 5 lbs of muscle, and 5 lbs of fat. Likewise I maintained more fat in the past even when doing HEAVY manual labor, running long distances, or hunting for hours daily over rough terrain by drinking my carbs and calories, either beer or soda and eating bread, pasta, etc.

I was in a place, not quite a prison but where there was no outside food. Lean meat, low sat fats, whole grains, lots of fruit and dairy. I was at my weakest and puniest ever, despite staying fat. At one point I was eating 1600 calories a day and was constantly sick. Ran 2-4 miles a day. I just lost muscle.

this (mostly)
type of fats you eat directly correlate to test levels

That's like, three dinners for me and I need to lose some fucking weight.

What if I don't want to straight "lose weight" but rather turn all my fat into muscle? I don't mind being a heavy fuck if all that weight is power meat

Holy fucking shit user, take your meds.

This goes too far. It's true that artificial sweeteners are much, much worse than real sugar, but you also should limit your consumption of real sugar. Everyone should eliminate artificial sweeteners from their diets, but if you're fat and trying to not be fat, sugar should be the next thing you cut.

Whole grain is not substantially better for you than white bread. The health differences seen in people who consume them are mostly a result of whole grain products being consumed by higher-class people who are naturally healthier than lower class people thanks to lower mutational load.

You faggots need to just die off already.
Why do you untermensch continue to have to work so hard at being healthy when ubermensch like myself have genetics of godlike origin?
I literally can drink beer, soda, eat chips and shitass food all day for months, and I just gain muscle mass, with nearly zero exercise.

When will all /fit/fags learn to just give up and become the weak untermensch they are at the genetic level?

THIS IS FUCKING TRUTH
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS
I did not feel shit after jacking off for a YEAR after I drank that poison.
DON'T DO IT ANONS

He's right. Aspartame is bad shit, I've known people who had vision problems caused by it.

because women value a man with muscles and ethic more than just muscles

You can't "turn fat into muscle" those are two different things entirely. Really it doesn't matter what your starting point is, I can give you specific instructions but at the beginning the most important step is to start, figure out the details later. Everyone from my mom to randos in the street ask me for detailed advice as if they're already disciplined athletes, the biggest advice is to just start.

If you're above 15% bf, do a 500 calorie deficit. If you're under 15% bf then do a 500 calorie surplus. Take in 0.75 g of protein per lb of weight. Drink at least a gallon of water a day (max 2 gallons)… sip the whole day since waking up until you go to bed.

You don't need any supplements in the beginning other than a multi-vitamin, nothing fancy, the generic supermarket stuff is fine for everyone but the top 5% of fittest people.

Fish oil is polyunsatrated, which oxidizes rots as it passes through the body, causing inflamation, cancer, and eventually death.
EAT WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS ATE

If you have great genes you have no excuse to work twice as hard as me so you can be a champion for nationalism.

I'm assuming you're cutting, not bulking.

Watch this from begining to end. Yes, it's almost 2 hours long but it explains exactly what you need to know about sugar, sweeteners, and how they affect your body. If you want to make serious changes to your life, follow the diet recommended in this video.

Forgot to add link.
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

I drink 8 gallons of water a day, and 16 gallons of milk.
I also drink a 712 ounce soda every hour.
Usually I take the 82 ounce frappacino at Starbucks. I visit there 5 times a day.

Before bed, I usually relax with a 240 ounce bottle of beer.

Why?
Because I'm american. I do everything to excess and I talk like a complete faggot retard.
I also fully believe that humans are aquatic animals, and instead of breathing, require constant intake of water and other expensive variants.
I a atherlete - the president regularly telephones me to make me have a good give the advices to the hims.

Hm.

What about monkfruit-based sweeteners?

Yes it is. The "whole" part includes the husk, non-soluble fiber, and bran, where all the nutrients are stored. It's factually more healthful and more sustainable than endosperm-only flours.
Can't make pizza dough without white flour.
Not enough gluten.

F-A-C-T
FACT

Wait what? There are gluten-free pizza crusts, user. (They're probably shit, but they exist.)

Good to know you went from 300lbs to 250lbs

I'm gluten intolerant.
I'm also lactose intolerant and protein intolerant. I have a water allergy and sunlight makes my voice croaky.
My palms itch when I look at the colour red for too long.
I can't eat raisins after 7 because it gives me gaaaaaaaaaas.
I have a mochachocalochalatepachino hold the mayo non-fat dairy creamer with a sugar substitute and a rye based cleanser.

Why?
Because I'm a hypochondriac, obsessive compulsive neurotic american jew.

We are.
Look into the
AQUATIC APE THEORY
Elaine Morgan

The guy was asking how to lose weight.

REPORTED FOR HATE SPEEEEEEECH

???

fuck off, that's not even Out of Africa -tier.

The only way to be sure is by putting your head in a bucket full of water and staying like that for at least a few days.

Good luck, and don't forget to make your post look like a fucking christmas tree.

I only drink water once every few months, and subsist off staring at the sun in the early dawn and dusk for a few hours a day.

I'm indian, and people are so impressed with my ability that they often bring me gifts of food, usually several times a day.
Of course, I have to eat them to be polite.

There are, made of corn or almonds and shit, but I mean just using whole grain flour. The husk and bran fibers cut the gluten strands, limiting the "stretch" of pizza dough. Need to roll it out, can't toss it, because it wont strecth.

And "free" is not legally the same as "no".
Example: 'Lead-free' ≠ 'No Lead'

Hmmmm hmmmm
Ok.

I just hate going to the gym, I already achieved peak human once. It was fucking sweet, but it required massive amounts of food/water intake and extreme levels of training. I was lifting/running/practicing CQC the whole time, so I was very athletic. I literally trained so hard that I changed my DNA from a ectomorph to a mesomorph.

What kind of Jewish word trickery is this shit.

Please explain.
I have both, I just dont require massive amounts of exercise anymore.

The same kind of semantical faggotry that lawyers and courts use.

I know. Labeling can be tricky.

This is absolute bullshit and the fact that it flies in courts is retarded.

If I am an exterminator and I inform someone that I have made their house free of rats, they are going to rightly assume that means THERE ARE NO MORE RATS IN THEIR HOUSE. This isn't semantics, this is flat-out "say one thing and mean another entirely". There is no fucking ambiguity about saying something is free of something. Anyone who insists there is ambiguity needs to be made breathing-free.

I agree, its fucked.

Common Law needs to be implemented. All courts are is a building that weak people use to gain control over the strong.

Legislative vs moral laws, user.
Ford knew.

What else is shitty about being a manlet besides being weak, common, and unattractive?

t. Certified manlet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.ololo.sci-hub.io/pubmed/10619379

You are thinking of glucose. Fructose and sucrose are different.

It also happens to be the case that Stevia is widely used in Japan out of fear of the dangers of artificial sweeteners. Pure coincidence, goy!

You are not a horse, faggot. Nuts, fruits, meats, dairy. Those are the only things a hominid should be eating.

holy shit

They're actually right, though. See and surprise surprise, they forced each rat to ingest 2ml/day which is the amount of stevia in one of those little paper sugar packets. That's the equivalent of a human being forced to eat pounds of that shit every day.

Ideally you ween yourself off sugar as much as possible, and this includes artificial sweeteners, but this is a clickbait-tier study.

Correction, they gave each of them 4ml/day, which is an even more ridiculous amount.

GTFO GMO shill!

So is fish ok or not, getting some mixed fucking messages in this thread?

wut
rats eat a much larger percent of their bodyweight per day then humans, depending on what it's made from, they can eat up to 30g of a concentrated lab-block a day if my quick search was correct

food manufacturers are allowed to say something has "0" calories until it breaks the 5-calorie mark. If that sounds innocuous, think of it another way: Something like cooking spray which has just a couple calories per tiny squirt, so is listed as 0 calories per serving but is actually pure fat. Oh, and manufacturers are allowed to be up to 20 percent off with their calorie listings. You can guess which direction they tend to be off in…

Fucking jews jewing us every time.

Also OP's papers author information
Author information
Departamento de Biologia, Setor de Fisiologia, Faculdade de Filosofia, Ciências e Letras, Universidade de São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil. [email protected]

it was a huehu

I bet no american scientist would touch this subject because the industry would step in and rape there funding.

That's not too important when it comes to calories. HOWEVER, it has the biggest effect when it comes to trans-fats. Trans-fats are unnatural and bad for you, and they appear in small quantities in things that contain partially-hydrogenated oils. However, they just shuffle around the serving sizes so that the amount of trans-fat is below the margin of error, and therefore they're allowed to advertise it as "trans-fat free" even though it's actually not, and there's plenty there.

10 rats were each given 2ml twice a day (4ml) of the stevia solution. The other 10 were given saline.

Good fine OP.

Rats have a higher metabolic rate than us so you gotta consider that when scaling food requirements. Unless your trying to be a jew.

FYI cannabis is one of the healthiest substances in the universe and beyond.

paleo-bot cultists incoming in three…two…

It's shit science fam.

what matters is amount of stevia/extracts, not the volume of the solution

People into paleo tend to avoid whole-wheat grains unless they're fermented or sprouted. Otherwise they're worse nutrition-wise than white rice with the amount of toxins that leech vitamins from your gut.

>>>/reddit/

You stopped JUST short of shilling for veganism.

Christ, second day in a row seeing you dumb niggers around here. It's not a jewish trick to know that caloric intake < caloric needs for maintaining weight = slow loss of weight over time.

And that's still retarded.
By that logic, lunch and dinner are shilling for other food lobbies. Eating any food at all, even home-grown shit, is shilling for food lobbies. Breathing is shilling for the EPA. Drinking water is shilling for waterworks and flouride manufacturers. Living is shilling for every company in existence. Dying is shilling for funeral home lobbies. See how retarded this shit is?

Reported.

Gluten is nothing but a meme. Ever notice how "gluten sensitivity" wasn't even a thing until mosanto GMO plants were around for years?

Trying to compensate for it with large, tall trucks and taking out your rage on everyone taller than you.

Is that true, or is it just like salt, fats, and just about anything else food-related they shilled in full panic mode as being bad for you before years later revealing "oops, sorry goyim, that was wrong, focus on this problem instead"?

Phytic Acid also leeches Zinc from your body, so if you care about estrogen poisoning you'll take that into account as well.

can we offer it as a gift for poor refugees escaping war and poverty?
i would actually give money to keep their glasses filled.

Go swallow some ricin beans. You should be fine since it's just plant seeds.

I'm all for it

lel

except they are not.
even leftists politicians are admitting they are not actual refugees but so what.

The shit about salt and fat is bullshit (don't get me started on that). But transfats actually are bad. All unsaturated fats that are naturally formed have cis-bonds. The synthetic processes used to make partially hydrogenated oils (basically a substitute for butter that allows the jews to shave a few pennies off their expenses) result in cis-bonds AND trans-bonds. The trans-bonds don't exist in naturally-occuring fats. Your body's metabolism doesn't really know how to properly metabolize them, because they're unnatural, and this fucks things up.

Raw honey, when it digests, becomes pungent, which actually counters the effects of sugar. It's still sugar to your teeth though.

Anons, my whey protein has sucralose in it… am I cooking my nuts?

I have testosterone issues (inb4 low-t beta cuck)

wikipedia says FDA hasn't approved it. the Euros just did and japan has used it for quite some time

Isn't Sugar cane a major crop in Brazil?

if they shoved 2 pounds of sugar water up my ass every day my balls would shrivel too

stop being faggots and learn how science works. first you do short-time large-amount to see what the compound might do. then you do long(er)-term small(er)-amount studies and check to see if the compound is still doing what it did before. eventually you move to a long-term human study, ideally

Reading this thread is fucking hilarious. I'm curious now. Why do you guys think the body goes out of its way to make sugar through processes like gluconeogenesis when you don't provide it sugar? What are livers even for? Why do the closest primate relatives of humans consume extraordinary amounts of sugar? Why do primitive hunter gatherers eat high amounts of sugar and other carbohydrates except when they live on a barren wasteland of ice and snow? Why aren't hummingbirds the fattest fucking, diabetes ridden, tumor growing, tumblr viewing, feminist propaganda spewing KFC buckets you ever laid eyes on? How are fruit bats healthy enough to fly? Why hasn't God smitten all the honeybees? How do the animaymay girls stay so moe when rice, a starch, turns into glucose after digestion?

Humans are not eating a natural amount of sugar nowadays. Having high blood sugar and diabetes are not good things,

How is this related?
Fruit sugar =/= artificial sugar, retard.

Not saying you are a faggot but this is from 1999! Surely you can't be serious with your allegations, have you even looked at more modern research? I have not and that is why I will not jump to conclusions.

What is Exercise? You're also completely missing the fact there is a huge difference between natural sugar and the literal poison we consume in our daily lives, labeled as "sugar".

This isn't actually surprising. Stevia is basically a freak plant that produces glucose. Normally plants produce a sugar known as fructose. Unfortunately too much glucose is bad for you because any healthy body can efficiently use the glucose as cellular fuel. When too much glucose is present, it increases the body's immune response - note for the uneducated, too much bodily immune response is still bad. For instance, people prone to auto-immune disease symptoms like rheumatoid arthritis can trigger an episode by using a couple of packets of pure stevia powder because it's like ingesting two packets of powdered glucose. The advantages of stevia is that you're not getting fructose as pure stevia powder is nothing but powdered glucose - thus not getting the negative effects of fructose and the fattening effects of carbohydrates.

Regardless, if you're hopelessly addicted to sweets and need to add sweetener, you would be at risk for doing stupid shit like this to yourself. Look up natural ways to cure your sugar addiction so you don't go from sweetener to sweetener trying to maintain your addiction.

I was about to point that out as well. Stevia is very well researched now and that's why it's basically known by health experts as powdered glucose that tastes sweet but leaves a bitter aftertaste if it's the real deal. As someone that used to use lots of sugar in drinks, I can't even stand a simple 1/4 teaspoon of this stuff because I've reduced my sweets intake to a tiny amount. Sweetened drinks tastes disgusting now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This is true. If they ate the natural amount more, we might not have nearly as many weak-willed communist faggots and gains goblins as we do today.

I'm responding to the "Sugar is the devil." mentality. Apparently Lucifer saves us by turning things into sugar when we're too dumb to make sure we eat it so we can stay alive.

In case you think I am responding to anything regarding Stevia or other non-sugar sweeteners, I'm not. But you may also be calling processed cane sugar, or pure sucrose, artificial sugar. Sucrose turns into glucose and fructose upon digestion, making it not any different from fruit sugar in the end except that fruits and honey tend to have a higher ratio of fructose. You're still left with glucose and fructose either way, however. I know what you must be thinking: those fruits have vitamins and minerals though! What does it matter unless down syndrome compels you to eat nothing else? Nobody uses vitaminless sugar as their only nutrition. If I load up my coffee with sugar, I'm not forbidden from eating eggs. If I drink carbonated sugar water, will I have a stroke and forget to eat lunch? Goddamn those bees! Don't they know that honey barely has any secondary nutrition in it compared to orange juice and they'll get diabetes after one sugar buzz too many? If God doesn't send his angels down from above to shame and guilt those bees into ketosis sometime soon, I'm going to run to the nearest hive like a raving mad narcissistic authoritarian and drown them all in bacon grease when they continue to rebel against my pure vision for the world.

That's a good boy. Did mommy also tell you to eat those yummy veggies and to never say bad words? You don't have a clue what anything other than groupthink is like. Why are you even here? There's nothing "poisonous" about purified sugar. What are you, Howard Hughes?

Fructose is bad, and honey had almost as much as HFCS. Regular sugar is healthier by far. Fructose has to be processed by the liver is purported to be a big contributor to metabolic syndrome, which is making us all fat.

god dammit that hurt to read

It seems like we're in agreement, but are you implying that what is called "sugar", as labeled on the nutritional information, is always cane sugar or pure sucrose?

I'm starting to think a ketogenic diet is ideal for humans.

Inb4 you're a fatass

I am not

The longer I stay ketogenic the better it is. There is that usual "keto flu" everyone talks about, but I think it takes months to become fully acclimated.

Every time, I am amazed when I see quantities of food people need to eat in order to stay fat. It's hard to believe they can even afford it.

No.

There's nothing wrong with the ketogenic diet. While glucose is used as cellular fuel, if the body is not in good shape so as to use its glucose properly (poor diet & nigh-zero exercise), the excess glucose is used to cause inflammation which jump-starts any predisposition to autoimmune diseases and allowing cancer cells to form. Thus, a relatively low amount of glucose is necessary to be optimum as is acquiring other forms of energy and so enter: ketones. And as someone who is on the ketones diet knows, maintaining the body's production of ketones by abstaining from carbs/sugars/etc makes ketones your body's source of energy.

I always hate these threads because it's fucking impossible to establish a consensus among the sea of contradictory information.

Should I drop sugar fucking yes or no?

Jesus Christ. Sugar is fine in moderation, but not in the massive quantities that modern Westerners eat it. Don't have sugary breakfast cereals to start your day, go easy on dessert, and for God's sake, stop drinking fucking soda like it's water. A can of soda is fine as a treat, but as an everyday staple that shit is poison.

The reason why it seems like there's no consensus is because it's a complicated issue. By itself sugar is not bad, but this also depends on your current health and the type of sugar itself. The short answer is that it's okay in moderation, but this means a very very low amount that is balanced by other nutrients which mitigate the negative effects of fructose and increased glucose in the body.

First and foremost, artificial sugars are always bad - no exceptions - and some are worse than others. Aspartame affects some people worse than others and messes with your neurotransmitters by creating a stimulant effect that can lead to neurochemical imbalance. Saccharin is carcinogenic. Sucralose (AKA Splenda) is so carcinogenic it didn't even pass animal testing but the (((FDA))) put it on the market anyway - that's an easily digestible redpill for you. Some sugar alcohols can be "safe" but it depends on the person and the sugar alcohol itself. Monkfruit for instance is seen as safe.

So sugar itself is complicated because it was meant to be ingested with the sugarcane plant itself which contains vitamins and other phytonutrients that help balance the effect of consuming sugar. Thus if you have a good balanced diet, sugar (natural organic sugar) should not put a dent in your health. This balance in your diet should allow your body to consume natural sugar without upsetting your body's nutritional balance. However most people do not have a balanced diet and consume over 20 grams of sugar at least, and daily. This leads to the composition of fructose & glucose which is what's contained in sugar to increase fat, increase inflammation, and the effects of fat and inflammation are themselves their own problems.

To conclude and to answer your question, are you over weight? Are you prone to sugar binges? Does southern sweet tea taste normal to you? If you answered all of those, yes you should drop it. Look up natural ways of curbing your sugar cravings. Sugar cravings tend to be a manifestation of nutritional imbalances because the body is intelligent enough to tell you you're missing something, but not intelligent enough to be specific. Sometimes it's freaky shit like candida in your gut lining. Sometimes it's low l-glutamine. Sugar cravings are so common and pervasive that sometimes you gotta try different remedies to fix it.

What would you define as a 'balance diet'?

When in doubt, fall back on what evolution gave you. Your ancestors came up on three types of diets:
First, they ate wild meat and seeds and fruit for perhaps 100,000 years, occasionally supplemented with raw honey and things like birds' eggs or whatever other treats they could find.
After that, they mostly ate grains and drank beer. They also probably consumed dairy, if you're as white as you would have us believe. This period shaped your ancestors' diet for roughly 5,000 years.
You also probably have a certain tolerance for processed foods, since your immediate ancestors don't seem to have died from it. Be careful here though – Velveeta was invented within living memory, and there's no reason to believe your line is one of the lucky ones that thrives on that shit.

Basically, if it's food God gave you, it's probably fine. If it's something your white ancestors grew in the earth, it's unlikely to fuck you up too badly. If it's produced in a factory owned by Jews, treat it like plutonium.

A low carbohydrate, high (good fat) diet composed of this as a hierarchy:
vegetables high in fiber > good fats such as ghee, organic butter, coconut milk, raw (unpasteurized) organic milk > lean organic meats (including organ meats) > and fruits high in phytonutriients such as lycopene and quercetin. This diet is essentially what european people were eating previously to the 20th century. All of these foods must be organic and it's not because of the label but organic foods actually do contain higher nutrients because of the farming methods that our ancestors relied on to ensure that the soil maintained its nutrient density.

A lot of it has dextrose, which has as high a GI impact as sugar.

Don't worry, there's a fuckton of other topics that we can't get a good consensus on, namely religion

Wow, I wish so badly I had the time tonight to give you some links, but would you believe me if I said a high fat, low carb diet is pretty much the most wrong way you could possibly imagine to diet and you are mislead on traditional diets? Please, I beg you actually use a search engine and look for interventional studies on animals and humans regarding different macronutrient ratios. All the serious longevity research vindicates high carb. Lookup what happens to hormone levels on low carb diets. Don't just stop on one study; get a big picture from many. I will give you a single breadcrumb before I go, and it will only help you if you are actually willing to search: the oxidation of carbs produces much more carbon dioxide than fat. By telling people to produce less CO2 in their bodies you have become death, destroyer of all health gains. Animals that retain a high ratio of CO2 tend to have either extreme longevity, extreme size, extreme resistance to illness, especially cancers, or all of these features at the same time.

Normally animals would not be able to become as big as whales without spontaneously getting tumors, but whales hold their breaths all the time making them retain a high level of CO2. Some whales are extraordinarily old too. The naked mole rat lives in burrows with very little air circulation, and it just so happens it is very difficult to experimentally induce cancers in them. Elephants have long trunks, and some people think these actually operate as CO2 reservoirs that help metabolically enable their large size in comparison to other land animals. Toads can remain dormant for up to 5 years without rainfall burrowed in the soil. Bats tend to have a long lifespan for an animal of their size and live in caves with higher concentrations of CO2. Worker bees regulate the amount of CO2 around the queen bee, and a high concentration of CO2 activates her ovaries.

This isn't really why our birth rates are low, though. Even if our sperm counts dropped by half or more, our species produces way more than needed for the job. Probably evolved that way due to sperm competition i.e. female promiscuity to assure better chances of ending up the father. White men in particular as far as I know have the largest testicles as well, so highest normal sperm counts.

There are also other reasons for lower sperm counts that could just be as simple as temporary drops due to guys jerking it constantly to freely available porn that was never available before.

The major issues are mass immigration, massive propaganda and indoctrination against us, wealth expropriation i.e. incentives shifted away and domestic policies aimed at crippling the birth rates of whites while maximizing miscegenation. Probably 5-10% of US births in couples involving whites – hard to nail down hard numbers on this since marriages aren't accurate data for this due to the rise in out-of-wedlock births to at least 1/3 of white births now and that stats only track race of mother, not baby.

Unlike Religion, nutrition is backed by objective science which when learned and picked up from valid sources lets the reader learn all he has to know. Unfortunately nutrition is a dense topic that most people don't bother learning, hence why jews were able to fool generations of people this past century into eating things that were not good for them. But things are swinging back around so much so that even leftists are on board with fighting for good healthy food.

I'm not saying that to praise leftists either but I find it particularly interesting that one of the basic tenets of survival is something that even bluepilled leftists (maybe not /salt-left/-tier leftists) fought for in their bluepilled ways. The jew could only violate food so much before even leftists like bluepilled hipsters would strike back without knowing it was the jew that was responsible for their plight.

So what you're saying is that in order to become big guys, we have to crash the plane within? Once the fire rises and consumes all of the hotheaded oxygen and turns it into CO2, we become big guys? Say no more.

Yes of course you should. Why would you purposely choose to eat something that isn't a real food? Cut out the sugar and replace it with good carbs. The more sugar you eat the lower your testosterone goes, the worse your gut biome becomes, and the more mineral depleted your body becomes.
If you really want to find out what sugar is really like for the human body, do what I did: eat nothing but table sugar for a few days straight and see how you feel. I dare you to try it.

I'm not demonizing carbs though. Read for why carbs are important. Sugar is fake and processed. Not good for your body. Are you going to die from eating a piece of cake or a candy bar? No of course not. Can sugar actually help sometimes by giving you energy? Yes of course. But to make it a staple of your diet on purpose is a mistake.

The best source of carbs are rice, oats, wheat/rye, honey & fruits. And even on that list there are more factors to talk about like about how wheat is no longer as good as it used to be and such but I don't feel like getting into that right now.
TLDR: Cut the sugar, become masculine.

Oh and I just want to make something very clear as I am not sure how my point came across - table sugar and 'sugar' found in fruits and honey are completely different and my point is only about processed table sugars.

Forgot to include tubers in my list of good carbs.

Just breathe into a paper bag user.

Carbohydrates are converted by the body into glucose. Sugar, a carbohydrate, is just one of the many fast lanes towards the same destination - glucose. It is true that there are "good" carbohydrates but that's mainly relative since they're all vastly inferior to foods that are wholly nutritious. When the body has glucose to rely on, it stores what's left over as fat.

I don't think you should put all fruits under an umbrella like that.

Also I don't know if you realize the post you recommended reading was a memepost.

yes it is common knowledge all artificial sweeteners are awful for you. stevia in particular is EXTREMELY estrogenic t. /fit/

They are complete shills for big pharma and monsanto jewish moguls. Don't be surprised at the things they will allow. Some of the biggest red-pills in this world are concerning the GM of entire environments and DNA mutation.

Frankly, as long as you're not ingesting massive amounts of the stuff, I don't think you're going to have a problem. That's essentially a good guideline to follow when dealing with any food product. Don't fucking eat too much of it, dummy.

That's what the entire study says. They gave the rats what is effectively just short of the LD50(for retards that's where 50% of the test subjects die after administration). So of course when you give so much of anything at all, it's going to fuck things up. Doesn't matter if it's plain old aspirin derived from willow trees, or long-chain complex sugars. Too much of anything is bad for you.

Nothing that I stated or that I recommended reading was a memepost. It just seems that way to you because of the knowledge gap between us.

Every morning for a few minutes.

This is also why I can't believe this thread is still up. OP posts it like it was important but it amounts to a study which put rats in lethal conditions just to see what would happen.

If that's the case then you're either retarded or intentionally spreading disinformation. At least the other guy was funny suggesting CO2 was good for you.

checked em,
if people are concerned about water runoff contaminants get a water filter propur or berky or reverse osmosis that shit or distill it (less than optimal)

Cutting back on sweets is a good idea no matter what.

TBH I allow myself soda as a vice because I hate coffee but still want the caffeine.

Distilled water is fine for you with a minimum of precautions.
Eat bananas, have some salt, take prenatal multivitamins, and you're in the clear.

Funny enough, why should you even have small amounts of these types of poison?
Vitamin C could be a poison in doses exceeding what is essentially 1000x the RDA (lmfao at RDA at all)
But why would you take small doses of lead?
Why would you take small doses of hexoflourosilicic acid?
Why would you take small doses of soy?
What purpose would you take a variety of everything?
Should you take a variety in your meals that includes frozen dinners?
How about a variety that includes cakes and donuts?
Why?

>youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
Bingo, what I would recommend is reading a brainwashing book on quitting smoking (Easyway Allen Carr) and some basics on how your body and mind reacts when you quit drugs with that. You can have all the knowledge necessary to do the right thing but your head will screw you over anyways. You have to also realise why are you selfmedicating, what makes you so sad and miserable. Maybe the circumstances are long gone and all is left is the self reiforcing loop of I'm stuffing sugar because I'm sad, I'm sad because I'm fat, I'm fat because I'm on sugar all the time. It's frighteningly easy to loose weight and stay slim and relatively fit without worrying about how much and even what you eat (once you have working satiation mechanism, it's a state in which you walk past sweets with repulsion). But you have to be conscientious and ready enough to deal with your own head.
OP is bringing us stevia is bad, ok. What I'm saying you're all bunch of fucking junkies throwing rationalisations around, we all were. If you're getting angry and can't hadle stressful situations because you're hungry then you're not in the optimal state. You should be able to skip a meal like nothing happened, you should be able to skip eating altogether, work physically all day and be fine.
There is no biochemical path that turns fructose into energy nor non-fat tissue (except for glycogene) in human body. Every bit of it lands in your fat. And conversely there is no biochem path in human body that stores the fat you've consumed as your fat. It gets burned for fuel, used for building tissues the rest is expelled.
Sucrose is poison, it's pure and that's why it washes away important nutricious components from your body and you're hungry again and you don't know when to stop eating because your leptin is disfuctional. After a while of quitting sugar you'll get something remarkable: you sit at a table with delicious meal on, you consume with appetite to the last piece you'll be eating, the next one has just no appeal to you. Someone says to you a little bit more maybe? and you respond with a cathegorical I'm full, no thank you. You're not full physically, it's the working leptin is telling your head enough and it's palpable almost. Substituting stevia for sugar is not an answer. Be aware also that you won't fix satiation mechanism by ditching sugar while overeating so some control over what and how much you eat is necessary in the beginning say two weeks. But for the love of God be prepared to feel like a junkie without a drug because that is what you're doing - going cold turkey.
t. fat kid, never fat again,

87068706.blogspot.com/………………………………….

Man, I wonder how many years of my life my IBS has saved me from already…

this

Still want soft drinks but not the calories or side effects? Buy carbonated water, regular granulated sugar, lemon/cool-aid/other flavoring, one tablespoon(48 calories) of sugar per 8 ounces. Wala, diet soft drink that's about quarter the calories per serving without the sweetner being brain eating, ball shrinking, or hyper fat inducing. Still have to consume in moderation.

There is caffeinated water on the market. The enemy you're struggling with is you, not the big agri-pharma complex.

Modern food is already devoid of the quality compared to say that of 70 years ago. That's because we make a couple of times more of it from the same acerage, because animals are fed and grown in an optimal manner to get them big for slaghter and they do get big in half or quater the time it used to take. Sugar will put a dent in already impoverished nutritional value of meat, vegetables and grains you consume. And you want to be a superhuman amongst weaklings that just can't get by without eating for a while. You want to look in disbelief at raging hungry human.
After you've fixed your satiation mechanism you may use it as a stimulant in some circumstances. It's not a food, it's a drug.

Exactly. just stop requiring food to survive.

Our ancestors lived terribly short lives.

Rationalisations of a junkie mind bring us snark remarks that have no place in a debate. I've made myself clear that I'm talking about skipping meals, not needing soft drinks because head hurts otherwise or fasting for a day without any significant repercussions most importantly mood swings.

Where? All I see is a rehearsal of "sugar bad no sugar good" with everyone agreeing.
If you want to perform properly, you have to eat regularly. Mixing fasting and labor is a good way to run into problems.

Stevia is GREAT. Its a natural herb and a great sugar/fructose replacment.

Ive made a couple of kids while consuming tons of it.

If increasing your desire to bang is important try Maca root. Youll be impregnating coconuts on the commute to work in no time.

Btw, if you want to investigate this conspiracy angle, id start with Truvia instead. Its the mass produced corporate stevia solution. All i know as of now is it tastes good.

Please explain to me how spoiling your palate with either sugar or sweeteners is a good thing?

No, some people say it's ok in moderation. It isn't ok. Considering that: we are currently all fed it in first years of life and it's used to calm our grieviances, cultural propensity to consume it in every occasion, most do it all day in every meal and in between even if they could get by without it (happy childhood, high happy brain juices in general), that it destroys satiation mechanism which I described in the first post in colourful detail, that it confuses the fuck out of people being disguised as a food, that the whole big pharma and big agri is in on the sham.

Ask yourself - why are you yapping here. Unless you're just evil, then go fuck yourself with a flag pole.

Heh, mind of a junkie is a minefield. You're gonna get hit with everything under the sun to defent the virtue of abusing yourself with a particular substance.

No hc, no sanitary standards, justify junkie behaviour no matter what is your modus operandi.

To clarify, of course it's ok to use opioids when you break a leg for a period of time, it's ok to drink socially a little when there is a social event, it's ok to take some sucrose when you're tired sick and have to work all day to stimulate appetite and just wake yourself up. Probably amphetamines could help too - never had experience with those. But we're talking about normal circumstances and everyday diet. You should treat sugar (hfcs etc.) as a drug, a mind altering body damaging in the long run substance. You should be aware that if you consume it every day in one form or another you have a problem. And it does not differ all that much form alcoholic's problem.

Blow your brains out, kike. We know better.
You’ve utterly destroyed my sex drive and testosterone production with your poison and now you think I’m going to fall for your claimed fixes thereto?

Of course it's not optimal. Think 100 years back - it was normal for the vast mojority of the population. Just saying it's not a superpower per se, it's something that is available for almost everyone that ditches fructose infused shit processed food. Yet it feels like superpower when compared to people that have to eat something, otherwise they cease to function while I'm ok with such a state.

Are you even lucid, or are you dreaming? Your posts are less focused then mine when I'm hurting.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
You have to pay to see the article. This is probably a hit piece against sugar alternatives.

Anons always fall for this shit.

No, I'm a bit drunk. But I sure as hell am done talking to you because (insert Molyneux not an argument graphic). Here are your fellow junkies if you will, you must have seen it so you won't waste an hour:
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
I'm done with you.

alcohol is a liquid you retarded goyim

I bet you're a skinny little faggot irl.

wut.jpg

Hard to tell if bait or really this retarded.

The difference is that I know what I'm doing, it's late, i'm sick, tired and purposeless at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to fix a diesel engine leak, 2 actually that bothered me for years. Fingers crossed it won't leak this time, all precautions have been taken. Just hard to fix when engine (good one, healthy and all 140 hp)has a hood made of plastic and has a tendency to deform - perkins designers should burn in hell for this one. The other leak is from cooling system and it's because of customised air pump mounted - too much wobbling on too little screws. Gonna be fun and productive.
The junkies all arund the world ingesting sugar are totally oblivious.

But it's a nice to know you equate potential alcoholic to sugar junkie and attack him with hypocrite stigma. There is no logical fallacy there. A drug addict can be a valuable info source. And it's a common trait of addicts to switch one for another. I also vape, and practice working out to get high by cycling or doing basically gymnastics/weight lifting. So suck my might dickens.

Honey is much much better re: glycemic index.

Don't ever listen to these kikes without checking for yoursel first, goy.

kys, fggt

Honey is "dirty" that's the main difference. It's natural, that means all the things we can't account for may be in effect, BUT apart from things we can't measure now it's still just a regular sucrose. Thus switching from sucrose to honey is just making you to pay more for your booze. As long as you don't recognize that you're an addict you're in the woods. Why look for a substitute? Substitute for what? It's not food it's a drug administered by mothers aunts and grandmothers to infants and children. Truly a diabolic scheme.

His next post, which was linked to previous you little shit, provides Lustig Bitter Truth video. And it's plenty worthy of your attention provided you're of good intentions which I doubt.

The NS way includes healthy lifestyle, so forget about sugars, cigarretes, too much alcohol, and all the other legal or illegal drugs.

kys

People didn't traditional chug down gallons of corn syrup and stuff themselves with sugarcane.

Even cereal crops used to be fermented with fungal and bacterial cultures before eating to change the nutrition.

Lmao

He's not about alcohol as the sugar. Ethanol is produced by yeast converting sugars to ethanol and co2. There is still sugars left in the drink afterwards. That's why beer has carbs.

You can have sugars in a liquid form or in liquid solution. Also ethanol isn't a sugar.

>thinks (((medical science))) makes people live to 75