What Kikery is this?

Never seen this message before. What does it mean? Are half chan mods cutting NatSoc people's lines of communication? I've noticed the board there taking a hard left turn recently and I bet janitor spots are being filled with Kikes. What do?

NB4 Lurk moar
NB4 Newfag

Indeed. Lurk moar, newfag.

your post gave me cancer.

They started cracking down on wrongthink ages ago. I doubt you can even be racist on Holla Forums anymore.

That's been around there for years and years. Lurk much much more.

Lurk more on 4chan? no thanks

I would say you have to go back but by merit of you being a dumb enough faggot to bareback halfchan you can't.
I hope the mods give you a month ban from here too for some time to reflect on how cancerous you are.

fml and the sage button reset between docked and floating

Holla Forums and Holla Forums but nowhere else, i think. it's been a while, so that might not be the case anymore

I got banned twice in the last six weeks. Seemed to happen right before that Rothchilds AMA i think (if that even actually happened) half chan is looking more like reddit everyday

Jesus, fucking kill yourself.

Hiro is a nip and isn't caring about the political motivations of the people applying for janitor/mod positions, which is why the staff is mostly libshit now. There have been a few times people have been banned for saying "nigger" on Holla Forums.

horry sheet. i knew it was bad. i didn't know it was THAT bad

Yea, they blocked me last week for pointing out that Jews are prone to lying. Went there yesterday and it was just all anti-Nazi posting plus the normal /ptg/ cringe shilling. Cuckchan is kill.

of course you can be racist. white women love black dick right?

Why are you faggots STILL going there? I got permabanned globally almost 3 years ago for saying trannies are mentally ill degenerate freaks on Holla Forums

I very occasionally go to 4/tg/ in order to get rules books as they get them piratable faster than 8/tg/
Sage for off topic

Frequent 4/sp/ and 4/fit/ poster here. Racism is alive and well.

I'm pretty much banned all the time. Of course I can still post if I want to (erase browser cache, change IP, browser window size), but it actually became a bit annoying. Looking right now…. of course the mods there just allowed multiple Niggerdick threads and baits.

Really makes you think doesn't it?