Good Bye, Jensen

I loved you.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/deus-ex-mankind-divided-1000-credits-pack/br1d3p456xzc
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117525098104/?ctp=3
archive.is/uTvrQ
archive.is/ZC2Ct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why
HR was mediocre at best

Adam Jensen was pretty great character with awesome design and good voice actor that stuck in outright shitty game.
No, it was shit, complete fucking generic shit.

HR was shit anyway. i cant believe people can say it was a good game.

So they're selling cheat codes, basically. Bullshit, but standard practice today.

I get the feeling these guys are being judged by higher standards than the rest of the industry since Deus Ex has such a good reputation among nostalgia-fags. And it is good, don't get me wrong.

Anyway, I really like HR. There were a few things that annoyed me about it, but all in all it was a well above average game.

It's like a fucking mobile game.

Anyone who actually wants this shit will just use a trainer.

I get that the title of Deus Ex has a lot to live up to, but I thought HR's mechanics were fairly solid even if the dialogue was lacking

lol

I though its a CS:GO store.

is there some mutiplayer added this time around or are their seriously a cash shop for a singleplayer

remember DX: the fall? thats what nu-nu-DX is gonna be like.

DONT DRINK THE TAP WATER

Reminder:

MGSV and GTAV also have that shit, But we also played it.

and cried ;_;

speak for yourself

don't deny user

at least csgo has the balls to make you pay real money instead of coins and mobile shit

You all buy this and you have no one to blame but yourselves for this total shit hole this industry has become.

You know it's fucked when you lose even the will to pirate something.

the only joy i get now from watching new releases is the absolute salt factory that is normalfag buyer remorse

thank god i opened up my vita. secret of mana on the go is the shit

Amen.

wait, hold the fuck up. the vita is hacked?
anyway, i just sold my vita and got a chinese android emulation handheld i play my console backlog on. best 200 dollars ive ever spent.

GTAV doesn't have microtransactions in the single player segment

MGS:V was a good game that had bullshit microtransactions to gain access to top end toys that aren't even needed in the long run though I did boot up my trainer to bypass needing the bullshit tier R&D ranks to get them

This is going to be a mediocre game, as demonstrated by the good old "DRM of choice for games the publisher has no confidence in" Denuvo.

All I know is I paid money for both GTA5 and MGS5, got exactly what I wanted out of both, but I won't spend a fucking dime on microtransactions, and I won't be buying anything Squeenix publishes unless they nut up and translate Front Mission 2

Can you not just start a new game at the end and carry over your praxis points?
I can't even rationalize why anyone would buy fake currency in an entirely single player game like this.
I'm told Denuvo doesn't even nullify trainers so what the fuck am I even looking at?

A pirates life for me.

retard bait

Better hope the chingchong crackers even bother.

Nigger most Denuvo games get a work around in a week or two. I ain't worried. I played MGS V the week it released without paying and I'll be doing the same with this.

Pfft, if it isn't actual content then let the retards fall back on their credit cards because they can't get good. Don't see the issue here. This is literally paying for an easy mode, every game should have this, and I prefer it far over paying $15 for an hour long mission.

someone saying their will be a pirated version same day it launches tommorow

You have a point gap hag, but most people here probably won't even touch it until it gets cracked or goes on sale.

I remember when Codemasters sold codes for Jericho.

What mechanics? Shoot heads for more damage? Press button for melee cut scene? Useless gimmick upgrades?
It was bad shooter, bad role playing game, bad stealth action, bad everything.

Bad jumping game. Gravity was constant as you were going up but once you hit the peak of your jump, it took a sharp increase.

Okay anons, I can't ignore it anymore.
I tried to fit in with this whole negative opinion but I need to know…
What the fuck is a "Season Pass"?

What does it do? I saw it a few times in a game shop, but on the back of the box it gave no explaination.

Lurk moar faggot. but if you really cant find an explanation from fucking googling it, its a pre order for dlc

How do you not know what a season pass is?
Did you just come from 1999?

Tell me it's a b8 and you're not fucking serious

T… thats not posible

Tell me its photoshoped

Tell me its a joke

Tell me the new DE has not f2p type shit ingame

Tell me its a fucking joke OP

microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/deus-ex-mankind-divided-1000-credits-pack/br1d3p456xzc

If this is anything like HR, credits are everywhere and you don't need a lot of praxis kits to just break the game. This is for people who legitimately suck ass at games but have money.

ICARUS

What's wrong? That means you get all that stuff for free when you download the game

fuckin seriously? Can't people just use cheat engine to do this? They're really trying to rip off people for "official" cheats?
death can't come soon enough

Is this shit for singleplayer? Even for multiplayer, it's inexcusable. But if it's for singleplayer, then it's just inexcusable and retarded.

why won't anybody answer this straightforward question?
does nobody know?
Is it actually a jewish trick and it doesn't do anything?

It's a pre-order of all the (possibly still unannounced) DLC of a time period (a year).

IAP in singleplayer PC/console AAA games is ALWAYS criticized everytime it crops up. Dead Space 3, AC Unity, it's been a shitshow of hate every time. My guess is that since they keep doing it is that a lot of people must buy them AND (crucially) the people who hate it still buy the game.

It isnt that hard ot figure out

You buy the season pass, you get all the dlcs when the come out. You basically preorder dlcs before they come out

Now read that out loud and ttry to not make it sound stupid

what's with this new meme about HR being shit.Everyone loved it before they announced DE:MD

That image made me almos puke

Well it isnt great but it isnt bad either, this is just shitposting and people mourning their favourite franchise

After all, HR succes made MD possible

How is it possible to imply SE isn't somehow the EA of Japan, after they just implemented micro transactions in a single player game, just like EA with fucking Dead Space 3

GAMERS have no idea about the actual industry. Just look at how well bethesda is perceived and as"totally not ea".

I meant to say people here, I don't care about the mainstream consumers, I just hope someone with some fucking ethics and passion learns to harvest them someday.

Many here aren't that much better.
Just the amount of retards from here who played fo4 on launch day is pathetic.

Talking about the game doesnt mean anyone will buy it
How many of us can afford 60+ bucks for some shit game, I'll just download it as soon as someone posts it

but y

It's either downloading a shit game or replaying good games for the hundreth time

I've seen Kingdom Hearts threads from time to time. Not even joking.

I wish I still had a native DOS machine. If I did, I'd probably be replaying old games more. It's just not the same on DosBox and LCD monitors.

It's when you preorder the DLC.
Basically, it's cancer on top of cancer. Very popular with CoDfags, for instance. Instead of buying the DLC (say, Zombies) piecemeal, Activision gives them a "solution" where they shell out $60 for all the content upfront. That way, instead of having to buy a "content drop" every time it comes out, it's ready for them to download as soon as it hits the online store. It's basically to prevent them from changing their minds later on.

To me these cut scene animations and lip sync look pretty bad. What do you guys think?
Did Witcher 3 just raise my standards to an unrealistic level?

Because when I think great facial animation, I think Deus Ex.

OY VEY, YOU WERE WARNED, GOYIM (Holla Forums)!

HR is shit, deal with it casual shits

Even when you handcap yourself to autist levels the game is still just a Gears of War clone, everything is broken in this shit

FLEXIBLE OLD MEN

It's not the end of the world
But you can see it from here.

Breach wot? What the fuck is the breach thing?

Why even bother pretending? Video games are fucked.

Just play football manager

Why?

Uh, aren't some guns at singleplayer Ammu-Nation behind multiplayer paywall? Haven't played it in a while, so I don't quite remember.

Hacking

user, please. Stop making excuses, because he's right. You're just as fucking bad.
This isn't an excuse for Deus Ex, because there is no excuse for this shit. This is a criticism of you, this is me telling you to take responsibility for the shit you empower in this industry.

I don't understand the hate about HR, it was a 8/10 for me, while original Deus Ex was a solid 9/10.

90% of all the arguments I hear about how HR is bad could be used against the original, one of the only real bad things are the melee kill cutscenes.

I can't even be mad at this point I'm just going to replay the games I do like until the next game crash forces good quality.

and dlcs
and casual appeal

The sooner Square Enix dies the better

You must love invisible war

Radar OP tbh, it should have been a aug, preferably only available lategame. For that matter, there should be limits on how many you could have, so you'd start out the game with shit like the radar, timers etc. and swap them out as you got good enough to do without them.

I got rebuttal for ya as I recently replayed it and found it distinctly lacking in many areas.
>All augs are pointless if you have any finesse and the experience system is a kick in the pants Invisible War did them better at least in Deus Ex experience was merely limited to actualy skills whereas this game you can run n' gun without remorse

As soon as this download finishes I'm going to refund it and find a crack.

Holy shit.

The VA was okay but nothing special. Jensen as a whole is completely forgettable.

They'd have probably done better by just introducing a new MC, the only thing people know Jensen for is for saying "I never asked for this".

I got HR from a random key sharing post.
My plan to get MD is the same.

It will happen eventually.

Oh right, Dumuvo

I'll have to wait.

Stop using this as short hand for "I don't like this." Look up the meaning of the word. It's almost never applicable to whatever it is you people are whining about.

HR was okay, the start of it was quite good in Detroit with you figuring out that they amputated Jensen's healthy limbs, his apartment and generally the first hub was really promising.

It became utter shit at the end though, writing wise: Zombies, some JRPG boss powered by batshit insane random women and a 'press button receive ending'-ending.

Microtransactions in singleplayer games are not excusable though, hope this gets cracked within the next 24 hours

Generic video games would be a step up from what AAA produces now.

Can a complete faggot who played this shit tell me how much 15000 credits are worth?

2 min in cheat engine?

The VA was great, but the character was not great, the game was good when compared to other modern games, but mediocre at best when compared to lineage.

I'm surprised to see such good reviews for this new game, with their only negative points being bad PC issues and bad endings (again).

I'll pirate it, of course, if it's really good I'll show them a summer sale dollar.

Do publishers even know when they don't have a quality product on their hands?

I mean the stereotype is always that they are clueless about what games a game good but I imagine they do use playtester feedback to know whether the game is going to sell on its own merits or not.

wow DLC and DRM and pay to play out the shitter

fuck this

shit just unimaginable shit

we have to tell all the normalfags and spread this game as a bad meme on every part of the internet. if we tell people about this, and also tell them to boycott windows 10 for being shit, and microsoft and sony for xbox one and paying twice for internet, we could start a computer/videogame revolution and end this shit

That won't happen, simply because "normalfags" don't really care about this game. I have many of those at work going on about CoD, Fifa, NHL, Overwatch, LoL, Dota, Arma, Pokemon Go, etc etc.

But never heard a mention of any Deus Ex. It's just not in their sphere.

Why does this happen with every new game

I guarantee it'll slink over to 85% approval when all is siad and done.

what
no, at most it'll reach 70

bullet dodged

Wow look at all those cis scum hater manbabies :^)

hue hue hue gibbe moni pls

No, never buying from this developer ever again

I really liked all of the previous Deus Ex games. ;_;7

Good job

you deserve to be bullied for what you've done

Even The Fall?

How the fuck did you enjoy Invisible War? I tried it today for the first time and I send objects too heavy to pick up using my body to space by just touching them, even walking feels like a shore and the game somehow looks worse than the first game.

You think steam put that there for the players? Lmao, thats how they steal even more money from the real devs. As soon as they stop paying they let it drop.

I guess the poor guy never asked for this…

That's the difference between a normal average and a weighted average.
If you weigh the scores based on the number of likes a review gets, this would look a lot different for most games.

Forgot to mention that the first area was tiny as shit, and the second area wasn't much bigger but ran at a cinematic 10FPS for a couple of minutes when I entered.

They do or don't weight reviews based on votes?
Because that sounds retarded.

does anyone notice a fast thread slide happening?

it's like they don't want others to see this game negatively because it would lead to customers reating by not buying this piece of trash

wow, also shit AI and shit performance, probably not even worth pirating

That's going to happen regardless of a slide or not.

Negative reviews always get downvoted harder than positive reviews, unless the game really is shit

I think you forget to take your meds.
Are you being monitored by the vidya overlords right now? shit post once for yes, twice for no.

bake your breads

this is the perfect example of a company nobody should ever buy anything from

hah.

lol goodbye cheat codes. or is this "riot points"?

bump

>microtransactions for the multiplayer and singleplayer
It's horrendous enough to have them even for the tacked-on multiplayer, but for the single-player content too? That's just pure shit - just as shit as when Ubisoft does it for their latest Ass Creeds or when EA did it for Dead Space 3. Microtransactions in full-priced games is just not acceptable at all.

Did that have Denuvo? If not, most of us pirated it.

Wait, there's multiplayer?

no one (but one guy) has given you a complete answer yet, because it's more constructive to bitch at someone instead of teach them I guess

when a game will have multiple DLCs released for it, that DLC adds up to a very high cost. since no one is retarded enough to buy every single DLC (except maybe people stupid enough to pay for mobile game ingame purchases), they get bundled together in a discounted package called a "season pass". it is called "season" because it also covers future content yet to be released. it's a preorder for DLC basically.

have you bought a newly released piece of shit that promises to release 6 costume packs and a bonus map that's so bad it's like the mod community made it? then you definitely want to get it for 30% off in a season pass :^)

Where's the >aug lives matter

Kind of. It's got some obstacle course mode with time-trials and high scores. Not traditional multiplayer but it's obviously meant to be a substitute.

Vita's hacked but there's firmware considerations. Check around a Vita thread if one's up.

There are some buyfags on Holla Forums, it's not 100% /scurv/ m80.

steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117525098104/?ctp=3
inb4 >steam
here's an archive if you hate steam that much
archive.is/uTvrQ

Best movie!

Heh reminds me of the old Toonami commercials.

I can't imagine that the Deus Ex fanbase would be exactly fond of microtransactions for a singleplayer game like this.

what company makes deus ex? I want to know so I can never buy from them.

Denuvo. You think you have control over the shit you've paid for?

I'm glad Broteam plays these games so I don't have to. I can just lay down and read or play another game on my first screen.

Are mirrors that hard.

Ok, I hate Eceleb shit as much as anyone else, but I just can not STAND Broteam anymore, mostly the fact that his community and his mods are so hostile. They banned people for using the "cheer" things, which is literally just giving him money. They banned people for giving him money and saying nice things. Not to mention that 99% of the streams are just him sitting on his inbetween background screen either pooping or surfing twitter or both.
Polite sage, off topic

Software engine: damn easy.
Hardware rendering: another viewport required

It's no surprise they didnt do a mirror but that texture is fucking unacceptable.

You know those moments a couple minutes after you lie down in bed and think about whether you really have a place in this world? Well you don't and suicide is the only way out, do it faggot.

You should refer to

>You will never have a company that cares about you

It certainly didn't live up to the DX name, but it was a hell of a lot better than Invisible War ever was. Compared to most games coming out nowadays I thought it was actually pretty good.

MD looks like fucking trash though. I'm a huge fan of the series but I'm not sure I would bother pirating it, even if it didn't have Denuvo.

Oh, also, there are triangle-shaped QR codes hidden in the game that are unreadable unless you use their mobile app. Fuck Squeenix and fuck Eidos.

if he came from 1999 tell him to go back

there's nothing good here

It's preordering the DLC.

Yes.

I thought it was mediocre when I first played it and when I went black to play OG Do Sex I ended up hating HR.

heh

How in the fuckery fuck do you NOT know this?

Are you from 1998?
If so, go back.
Take me with you.

Please tell me the duck is white for that one level and it's yellow for the rest of the game.

What's the deal with the duck?

so progressive :')

This is what progressives have gotten us; the normalcy of gayness and a lack of mirrors.

I didn't know it because I don't buy video games

I'm confused, why would that matter?

I've never played Hitman before unless absolution counts

Holy shit, this is good.

Breach your wallet

Blood money

It's a joke that goes back to the first game regarding a patient asking for a rubber duck in exchange for information

May reinstall and play this again.

Did you come here from reddit or something?

I'm just so mad the game only has 1 hub city and is only 10 hours long. They apologised for only having 2 hub cities in HR when there were supposed to be 3.

What were they doing for those 5 years?

Faggot who paid for the mess, here. I can't say whether there's more than one hub or not, but so far it's one "big" city separated into smaller sections that are connected by a metro system. As for the game length, this shit is easily longer than ten hours, as I'm only ~3 main missions in after 5 hours. There's a fuckton to do, although the MAIN storyline might be ten hours.

That's because the same people made it and put it on YouTube awhile ago

Loser's mad he got banned

It's funny, because I've never commented, I may be an actual retard, but even I'm not that dumb/masochistic.

Nigga you gay

nice

The fags aren't what annoy me. I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out. I'm just irritated that they used some shitty stock photos and some fucking atrocious editing that makes Bioware look competent. They could've just put a single picture of a clown fucking a dolphin while doing the Nazi salute and that would've look less jarring.

Go away shill

Sage for offtopic

Why is hitman so short?

He is a manlet, thats why he is always so angry and kills innocent people

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

There's a thread on reddit right now with over 900 comments and the majority of them are defending this saying it's optional and "you shouldn't care how others are spending their money". It's only gonna get worse

I dont get it, why people want to pay for cheats?

Cant they just use console commands or cheatengine?

if even 1 person buys it they will make it in their next game.imagine FFXV with microtransaction

it's so incredibly straightforward to fake
it's sheer laziness not to bother with it indoors in places like bathrooms.

To be fair he sounded like he was literally dying because of those.

Yeah I only watch the stuff they put on youtube. Their stream is cancer.

At this point, having shitty mirrors has become the Wilhelm scream of video games.

Genius.

MEMES guiz loooooool HEHEHE BUY OUR GAYME, WE'RE HIP AND SOOOOO FUNNY.

Deus Ex had horrible shooting, empty blocky levels and the worst implementation of stealth from the stealth fad era.

But you kept repeating the same bullshit hyperbole, about master narratives and immershun, and look where it's gotten us.

It had superior stealth to HR. There was actually shadows you could hide in, and wasn't built around thirdperson.

for you

memes guys ugh im so mad this is the straw that broke the camels back i was okay with everything else but the memes no way hose-a

There were memes in HR too, so I'm not really surprised about that.

Where? All I remember was that unintentionally cringy #chan guy. And the 419 mails I guess.

When checking office cubicles it had several memes on post its, the game was filled with these.

Then why is The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Overwhelmingly Positive after all this time.

Nowhere near as bad as the literaly ANONYMOOSE #CHAN HAT guy from HR.

Shit, Rebirth

He's not in there randomly, he's looking for his next meal.

Can someone explain to me why charging for praxis kits and ingame currency is a bad thing?

As far as I can tell, it's essentially punishing people for using cheat codes. You're cheating by getting more money, so fuck you, yes you have to pay for that shit.

Don't like it? Play the game normally then.

It's not just Praxis kits and money. They also locked 2 augmentations and an entire mission behind a DLC paywall.

That also works the other way around, mate.
P.S. I know who you are.

Who is he?

Im curious

If they give you the option to do so you can bet your sorry ass that the game itself will be geared towards you needing or at least wanting them at some point to avoid grinding or ease some diffilcult encounter or whatever.
It's the same as with other microtransactions.
If they make enough my from it, their next game will be even worse and so one.

Dead Space 3 in it's inital state was already a stern warning.
Dungeon Keeper 3 was how it'll end up looking.
Like a fucking moblie game where you either grind your ass off or wait a ton of time until you can proceed.

There were a bunch of reddit meme faces all over the place. And other stupid meme shit.

HR fucking sucked.

Fagpunch strikes again

We won't even be on 17 by 2027 at this rate. That is if squeenix haven't gone bankrupt.

There was the shit about Mr. Anonymous X with the #chan cap in HR too. But any memes put in games are fucking stupid.

Everyone I have spoken to has defended this and made excuses for this. I actually had someone, in person, tell me "the real cancer is people who complain about developers trying to make some money." I almost popped a fucking blood vessel.

Why the fuck do people have absolutely no standards anymore?

No. If anything they havent been judged enough. This is the most anti consumer shit i've seen in a really long fucking time. These guys truly hate their customers.

Too late, the idiots already ate it up. I've talked to people who complain about it crashing all the time and not being able to do shit on it, but then they defend it with "well it's super secure."

I ask them how they know that's true, and they just look at me.

it's really more of a tip of the hat from deus ex's twitter to sonic's
archive.is/ZC2Ct

Who is this fluid druid?

Because they have been trained to, everytime its "oh its not that bad, at least its not X" and this will keep happening until we actually chip these people to give them electric shocks if they get the desire to shove shit in their mouths.

You can fucking use trainers and cheatengine.
Don't say shit you aren't sure about