DACA Amnesty Deal

Found this on halfchan. Apparently Trump's top aides are pushing for an amnesty deal.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/reformers-slam-amnesty-deal-floated-donald-trumps-aides/

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article168425547.html
archive.is/Ty5OB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage goes in all fields.
Reported.

So miller is going against his authority for ZOG's sake? All by not telling trump for months his intent? Kikery of the highest levels.

Did I just fall for bait?

Reported for what? Isnt this a big deal?

I want to know who told Miller not to talk to Trump (aka his boss).

Fuck off shill.

CTR flooding this thread.
Sage and report.
WE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR SHILLARY

Don't you know? Anybody who suggests that Trump might not be doing precisely what we want is a shill.

Shill. Shareblue just deposited 1 shekel in your account.

These RINO traitors are going to push for amnesty every new generation until there's no white people left. Until we are a nation compromised of mestizos and niggers, aka, Brazil.

Seriously, deporting the parents of the illegal children but keeping the children is stupid as fuck. That's how you create terrorists.

lmao.

This. You think those children aren't going to remember that a white nationalist president is the one that saved their family?
Mexicans really aren't bad. Most of them work.
Shills are running wild.

GTFO shareblue.

this.

What the fuck are you on? Tell whoever is employing you to get their narrative together before they send out the MO, because you sound like a schizophrenic.

I think that's your problem, your tactics are 9 months old. Tell your lazy kike handlers to check up on current trends every once in a while, faggot. You sound like you're posting on cuckchan or T_D in 2016.

I don't know if this is really any sort of news. The entire article is basically "Establishment Opposes Trump". Dems won't accept any deal he pushes. GOP won't accept any deal he pushes. Kikes recommend he do the opposite of his promises. Seems like everything that should've been expected oh his presidency. I'm still waiting for the show to drop. I wish both anti and pro Trump shills would chill out a bit. We still haven't seen him clearly go one way or the other. Everything has been half measures. He's done some stuff that is good, but not great. He's done some stuff that is bad, but not horrible. What I'm waiting for is the break; is he going to cave to establishment and declare a personal war on it. We'll see as the 2018 elections draw nearer. To me, it seems like he buying time and trying to survive the attacks for the time being. I hope he is waiting for his opportunity to seize greater power.

Trump hasnt delivered a promise since fucking March, MARCH.

I'm sick of this shit.

Why do you not want us paying attention to this, kike? Is it because it should concern us?

you seem very upset

I think we found what the shills don't want to be seen.
(((They))) are going to make it so anyone who immigrates to america and has a child with them can become a citizen. Fuck those pedo kikes wanting to become citizens and fuck the child they kidnap. Or the sand niggers and kebab who immigrate here just soley based on having a child.

(Checked)
This definitely triggered somebody
Probably a sign that it should be read by all

original article
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article168425547.html
archive.is/Ty5OB

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

you know that saging repeatedly isn't really doing anything to the thread right?
why does the thought of this article upset you so much?
:^)

Bump because no kebeb imporation

Can we get more info on this?
Is it actually real or just fake news? Seems like the thread has been slid hard by (((them))) so I'm inclined to believe it's true

All of these obvious redditors shilling against this thread. It's never been more obvious, when nothing about this news was at all anti-Trump. It specifically said that the aides went against Trump.

Now they sage and shill as if the pro-Trump news is actually anti-Trump because they want to hide it.

Remember to sage anons.

sage goes in all fields.

sage
sage

sage
sage

Why? What's wrong with this thread?

Disinformation, you retarded shill.
Miller is /ourguy/ this is obviously fake news newfag.

Nothing, they're just shills. Enjoy their sperging

Apparently he's (((their guy))) now that he is blocking Trump from this immigration deal

The argument is that there was no blocking, though. Or if there was, Miller wasn't involved. AKA fake news

Sorry my bad. It was the fucking usual suspects once again. Fucking hell I hate Ivanka so much, she's going to ruin everything that I wanted in Trump

There is no blocking. the media would be jizzing all over themselves if there was.
GTFO newfags.
Election is over and Hillary lost.

In other words, if there was, then we know you were shilling đź‘Ś

This is part of a deal for the wall if it is true.
He might let all those DACA Mexicans in but that will mean we get our wall. The wall is more important than DACA.
This is a deal if its true.

she will never be president

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

I recall an article (in the Kike Voice) talking about concern that Bannon was going to 'go after' Ivanka and Jared. If this isn't some master level D&C kikery going on where two kike factions pretend to face off, then it's relevant information.

fuck off niggers, no one here mentioned anything about the election or hillary. No one on this site would fucking think tht it would be better if hillary won. Stop spamming this thread

Listen to this user. Do you even know about deals? He is probably just jockeying for position on the wall.
CRASHING THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

Newfags should definitely not fall for this astroturfing reddit-tier garbage.

Get off my board.

NO U

Try 10 months ago.

ehhh, I'm calling fake news on this. Stephen Miller is jew, but read the shit he wrote in high school: this guy was raised around mexicans and hates them with passion. If he's cutting deals on dreamers, that's probably the best that's possible in the current admin (where pretty much everybody there is anti-white except for Trump and Miller in terms of the battle we have to fight, but this little morsel of news isn't anything to get excited over. Who's leaking shit to the news from Trump's team about this? No one friendly to Trump, very likely.
Also I'm implying this isn't more fake news to create a false narrative of Trump being "alienated" from his loyal aides…which it totally is. Look what they did with Sessions, and Bannon. Stories come out months ahead of time that these extremely loyal, comparatively right-wing aides are fucking with Trump, that way when they run some op to get rid of them no one questions it.
it's too easy don't let the kikes get you down, bush did the same shit to reagan.

>(((Joshua Green)))
>(((Anita Kumar)))

Looks like this thread is being slid. I wonder why?

if you've ever known jews, you would know their 'passions' not related to fucked up sexual practices or separating people from their shekels, are wholly a product of their CURRENT ENVIRONMENT. Like a very adaptable animal.

I'm not saying that it has any bearing on this news being real or not.

Trump better deliver or he will be a one term president. If you aren't willing or able to deliver your promises then don't run on a populist platform.

This.
Amnesty = he's politically dead and his base will abandon him. I hope he's smart enough to see this bullshit for what it is.

Muh southern New England!!! We are drowning in these bean niggers, in the fucking northeast.

BASED SPICS

Can't wait for my new masshole neighbors fleeing up north from their cesspool to vote for gibs so that puedo have más based spic vecinos. Ni siquiera esperar hasta que cambian el idioma nacionál a Spanglish para que me sierva mis estudios españoles. Pic related, don't call it a grave.

This is redditpol.

Hey we've all got skeletons in our closets. If we turn away every based jew or people who married jews or had children with jews we will never grow the movement

Amnesty is the death of the nation the way Reagan Amnesty was the death of California.

More than half of the Republicans are as conservative as McCain is. McCain was only against Obama letting the gays in the military because he had to be fake opposition. Once we had a republican in office his true colors came out. McCain was once a democrat.

I just improved this image.

Like that time Reagan ensured California overwhelmingly vote Republican because illegals are so grateful

trashing daca and building the wall are of equal importance. trashing daca is the first step to what needs to be done; complete spic removal.

The wall doesn't matter if you don't kick out the invaders already here.
That said, this story is bullshit. Either wishful thinking from the media or smoke and mirrors from the administration. If Trump cucks on DACA he loses his base, and he knows that.

It doesn't matter. When DACA passes the neo-cons will get their communist nation. The Neo-cons want the Nation to turn Latino because the Neo-cons are commies!

What the fuck did trump do with NAFTA?

Trump should have force the Latino Nations to give citizenship of their illegal migrants to the anchor babies.

Is there any evidence or is this just some hearsay from a reporter?

These should be spread to remind rightwing normalfags who the fox in the henhouse is. The republican party is no different than the democrat party until these commies are routed out.

The Neo-Cons couldn't get their revolution so they changed the demographics to one that would vote communism in.

Ben Shapiro (yes yes I know…) talked about this topic on his podcast today. Since he prides himself in being le logic guy Im sure he had a decent source.

My god.

poorly meme'd

Oh, and just so we're clear, despite all the shilling in this thread - any amnesty is a dogshit bullet to the brain of his campaign.

He'll just be another Reagan, and in 20 years, Reagan is going to be viewed very, very, very negatively.

Shut the fuck up you stupid goddamn spammers. All you've done for anyone with a brain is make us take things more seriously. You fucking niggers are the exact thing that shits this board up. You are worse than any of the other shills.

I will be waiting to see where this goes.

Can we nail this guy with the anti-communist laws?

nothing. yet. he hinted again, strongly, that he may just cancel it. which would be best for america, kinda so-so for the leafs, and terrible for mexico by which i mean the oligarchs who's lives are enriched by the abject poverty they keep their mestizo underclass in. sure, it'll suck for the underclass, but it's always sucked for them, they've just historically tried to gtfo up to america in the hopes of getting something better instead of just trying to better their own damn country.

never trust a jew, retard

When have Trumps aides gotten him to do anything he doesn't want to? They can't even keep him from answering questions from the press.

We need to force the Latino Nations to give citizenship to the anchor babies of their citizens who're now illegal migrants. That way there wouldn't be any moral question.

So Mexico would be forced to give the anchor babies of Mexican wetbacks citizenship of Mexico.

as far as i know most actual terrorists were second generation "french" and "belgian" and they were not separated from their parents.
btw this "they will kill us, if we don't do what they want" makes them sooooo appealing.

I prefer filtering to clean up the thread, but thanks for the suggestion Satan.

it's just a thin end of the wedge tactic
first get agreement that just the kids can stay
once you have that agreement start push relentlessly for the parents to stay too
these people NEVER stop

anti-slide bump again