The Myth of the Black Athlete: A Hollywood Invention

I've decided to turn one of my old articles I wrote 6 years ago about the fake Hollywood myth surround the "Black Athlete" that has taken over American culture for the past 40 years. The article is not posted here. It will be further expanded into a book covering the subject with many case studies and in-depth analysis of how this organized industry was politically created and how it's a total scam built off propaganda.

Today, another famous "Black Athlete" has tested positive for steroids.

Look out for my book, soon to be released a month or so from now.

////Jon Jones failed a drug test in relation to UFC 214.

The longtime UFC light heavyweight champion tested positive for a banned substance in an in-competition USADA test in relation to his fight with Daniel Cormier on July 29 in Anaheim, Calif., and has been provisionally suspended, sources told MMA Fighting. In that bout, Jones defeated Cormier by third-round TKO to regain the UFC light heavyweight belt.////

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_2008_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_javelin_throw
sfaw.org/newswire/2016/09/16/the-passion-of-tim-tebow-jews-control-professional-sports-heres-why-it-matters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_played_between_NBA_and_international_teams
theguardian.com/football/2008/jan/06/newsstory.sport4
nypost.com/2016/09/13/russian-hackers-target-williams-sisters-in-olympic-drug-use-leak/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=_xyYKu1Zb3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spelaea
blackenterprise.com/lifestyle/nba-players-less-likely-come-poor-backgrounds-study/
vdare.com/posts/height-and-weight-new-survey-of-blacks-whites-and-hispanics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
youtube.com/watch?v=WzB7IsmOegE>>10478380
telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2017/01/25/usain-bolt-stripped-olympic-gold-medal-nesta-carter-banned-drugs/
telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2017/04/03/ioc-accused-failing-investigate-positive-drugs-tests-including/
salon.com/2012/07/25/michael_johnsons_gold_medal_in_ignorance/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100712103349.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vYJg6QXihDw
youtube.com/watch?v=CIK6TieHqGY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUm7OTFZ-4
youtube.com/watch?v=vF_suxq7oYg
youtube.com/watch?v=i_mePwh_02M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_players_in_National_Basketball_Association_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you mention in your upcoming book how niggers become the dominant power in basketball and the black infestation of other sports such as American football and baseball?

Yes, it covers Jewish Supremacy over the NFL and NBA. It also covers Boxing.

4ch just deleted the duplicate thread over there.

This topic is something nobody talks about. White Athletes are being robbed and overlooked of their athletic glory in order to keep up the myth of the black athlete.

This had never even occurred to me. Can we get a TLDR OP? Are you saying that jews took control of sports and decided to push black in and whites out, but not for reasons of skill and performance?

Fucking cuckchan Holla Forums mods are so shit that they still allow self-confessed racemixers there.

Baseball's best player is a white man, Mike Trout. If you want to pin your hopes on any athlete, pin them on him.

Yes, that is exactly what took place. It all started in Boxing.due to the inherent corruption of Boxing. The Jewish Mafia slowly took over all Boxing Promoters, and thus the entire Boxing world. They then began propping up Black Fighters. They started creating legends and heroes out of them. They would feed them lesser skilled White Fighters while side lining and ignoring the skilled. Boxing became a political jewish racket.

Later, as Jewish Power and Finance grew inside America… the NFL and NBA was slowly bought out by Jewish interest and the same racialized phenomena that took over Boxing started to occur. Today, NFL, and College recruiters are operatives of this scam. The recruiters purposely overlook White Athletes in order to stack teams with Blacks. This stacked racial phenomenon then goes even further. For example, Black Teams will target their own White Team Members in many different ways in order to force them off the team. After many years of this, the entire league is overtaken with Jewish and Black political and racial supremacy. Not due to athletic ability, by anti-White racism.

I had money on DC to win by submission. Jon the CUCK Jones is a scumbag if he wants to do gear why doesn't he go fight in Rizin? Too much of a pussy to fight other people on gear?

Prime Cro-cop/Fedor Pride era is the golden age of MMA they were ALL on gear to the maximum (maybe not Fedor) and soccer kicking each other in the head.

This is what happens when you ban gear look at this and tell me this is what you want to see?? No people want to see gods smashing each other with maximum power not fucking mortals.

Good thing no matter how much dope niggers shoot up they'll never be good at hockey, ever.

The negro is such a pathetic beast empowered by jewish lies, pretty hilarious.

Hey OP, does the book also cover shit like colleges funneling sportsball nigs through their athletics programs, pimping out college girls and covering up their criminal behaviour?

This is pretty interesting stuff, I always assumed that blacks were forced into some sports, but not on this scale, What about their longer legs? doesn't that supposedly give them an advantage to running sports for instance, but a disadvantage to fighting sports against the long torsoed european? In any case perhaps you should get in contact with some one like Jan Lamprecht, who can give more exposure to this.

Cool sounds promising man

Damn, didn't have my headphones on so didn't hear the obnoxious jiggaboo music on this clip, still a nigger getting BTFO. Sage for doublepost.

I don't really like covering the sex stuff. The book is geared towards empowering American White Athletes who have grown to accept this fake Hollywood myth. A myth that is routinely exposed when American Black Athletes compete against foreign White Athletes from West and East Europe who do not have the same indoctrination or fear of Blacks as American Whites have come to acquire.

It will cover the case of Argentina's All-White Basketball Team embarrassing the NBA's All-Star Team on multiple occasions. It'll cover how the Jewish Media handled the shock of loss and the embarrassment of their entire Black Athlete facade.

They've got some running events and that's about it.

When I was starting to wake up to the truth of the world in 2008 I was watching the Olympics and found it hilarious that the javelin was dominated by Nordics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_2008_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_javelin_throw

Niggers can't even chuck spears.

USADA has been fucking everyone up, its crazy how much of a difference some fighters have become.

All the blacks get free passes for steroid use. Jones got off last time with an excuse of "erection pills accidently contained steroids". This time they're pushing "its a set up!". Yoel Romero is another nig that gets a free pass on steroid use. No surprise the drug testing organisation is run by Jews. (((jeff novitzky)))

Jews hate the UFC and have tried to replicate it without success. I have video footage of famous Jewish Boxing Promoters screaming how the UFC is for 'White Homosexual Skinheads'. They hate the UFC because they couldnt control it. They couldn't stop the imagery of White Fighters becoming Champion, or beating Black Fighters.

Strikeforce was the Jews attempt to replicate their own Jewish Controlled MMA fight league. The money came from (((Showtime))) and focused heavily on promoting Black Fighters. The league ended up failing.

God damn it.

Jews fear Greco Roman martial arts.

There was a good article by Eric Striker about how the jews messed with Tim Tebow after his first year and kept him suspended or between contracts all because he was a white Christian

Very interesting OP, i must admit i don't know much about this and i also fell for the meme that niggers are just better at certain sports.

Seems like niggers got btfo once again.

Kek you reminded me of the Dr WIlliam Pierce video on a white baseball player who came under jewish attack for saying New York is a disgusting freak show of multiculturalism.

I went to college for a bullshit major in media, yeah, I'm an idiot, and I had to take a voice and diction class. I got graded harshly, but the two black football players got straight A's while saying "wat dis, who do? We be…" The sad fact was that was only the beginning of me starting to see things for what they were. It would still take two more years before I started going to Holla Forums and you started shoving those pills down my throat. I will honestly say I wish I would have focused on something more STEM, but even now that is becoming so cucked. I should have gone to a technical school, and said to hell with those who would have judged me for it. So called PoC's can get away with so much shit in university it is not even funny. This is why they make demands of white people to quit and give up their jobs. Because they know that half the time even the dumbest white person is more competent than the ghetto scholar.

Most West Africans have a gene variant that gives them more explosive strength.
That would explain the difference in many sports.

American nogs are taller too.

I'm not saying there's no exaggeration, but they have focused their evolution on hunting lions for 50 millennia while we were becoming more civilized instead.

Lol i didn't make the meme i'll edit it though.

Ubereem was a God on gear now he looks like a sad man with a glass jaw.

You mean stealing lions food

UFC's parent company acquired Strikeforce and UFC itself is jewed not long after.

Kek. You still need to be athletic to run away from the lions.

Yeah, let's not forget that USA (all the nigs) were found with the hands in the cookie-jar years ago, nothing was done except taking down the trainer.

Neither is the nig-nogs from africa in the long-running events tested as much. It's weird how nobody is caught in a test for the longer runnings when every single year the shorter distances has nig-nogs getting caught. Also check out the Jamaican "running-phenomena". All of them except Bolt was caught doping, it's almost like they won't take him down, because just like the cycling-sport it would frighten the sponsors.

This is commonly repeated only by American Whites. I have come across this cucked explanation a dozen times over many years. I will rip apart this attitude of acceptance by using many case studies of American Black Athlete Champions and Super Stars getting destroyed by non-American White Athletes.

A chapter will be devoted to the psychological impact that has evolved on American White Athletes. It'll point out the visible differences in psychology and attitude between American White Athletes and their European Counterparts.

European Athletes have not been indoctrinated. Eastern European Athlete have zero fear, hesitation or anxiety facing Black Athletes like American Whites. This will include visual charts analyzing the fear and anxiety shown by White American Athletes.

I understand if you don't want to touch the tits & crime & sex aspect, although I'd love to see written about this at lenght because the best you get is the occasional article at Unz, Takimag or a few other sites.

This one?
sfaw.org/newswire/2016/09/16/the-passion-of-tim-tebow-jews-control-professional-sports-heres-why-it-matters/

((They)) bought it recently user. WME is run and owned by kikes and are deep within the ((entertainment-industry)).

Hey OP, on the subject, how do you explain the brutal rape all European teams are subjected to when playing against NBA teams?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_played_between_NBA_and_international_teams
I suspect this Jewish conspiracy goes on even further. They must force European teams to undertake lengthy hypnosis sessions and be injected sedatives so those stupid niggers have a chance against them.

why is there a similar blackening now of European sports such as soccer? Is it the increased immigration or is there similar jewish influence?

Those are the same thing. So yes.

Yeah that's the article. It's a good one

Interesting, any interviews with white athletes? Would add to the book if you had some first hand accounts. One of the worst things about the modern world is how thoroughly demoralized and afraid whites are of nigs (muh dik myth and the like).

Also the recent crossfit championship had pretty much zero black athletes.

>sfaw.org/newswire/2016/09/16/the-passion-of-tim-tebow-jews-control-professional-sports-heres-why-it-matters/
Yeah, I understand and don't really mind covering it to the right audience. This book I planned on targeting High School and College White Altehtes. Reading about Blacks fucking their women really isn't motivational.

Explains why eastern Euro fighters tend to rek. Would contest that they can probably run faster on average though. Strength is more our ability.

Hey OP, Nobody has told you but the way you worded the title is confusing.
The way you worded it implies the MYTH of a black athlete is something made up by Hollywood. As in blacks are actually athletic and Hollywood is trying to shutitdown

This quote is a lie. Speer said all kinds of BS because he didn't want to get jailed. In sports the people with the best doctors win. Blacks are being doped like horses while whites get denied such treatments. Furthermore the school system is fucked. Africans physically develop a tad bit faster, so they get chosen very early on in school. This gives them an advantage because they get more training time. Niggerball is changing atm too if you didn't notice. Strategies are getting more brainy, so mongrels begin to dominate blacks.

Wouldn't it be easier to catch their own food instead of stealing some lion's prey? Fucking retarded niggers

That's a good idea and will look into it. Would give an extra layer of depth. Maybe find some White Athletes who were discriminated against by College Recruiters.

I can destroy the BBC Myth in the same way as the Black Athlete Myth. Even more so, to be honest.

I have dozens of videos from black women exposing the BBC myth saying White Men are the exact same. Along with thousands of photos taken from smallblackcock.tumblr posted by Black guys who were tired of the BBC myth saying it ruin their dating lives when women found out they had a small black dick.

Expected that

theguardian.com/football/2008/jan/06/newsstory.sport4

If you couple that with how every ghetto non-white in Europe all wants the same shit as your urban negro in the US, it all spills over into an over-representation in entertainment and sports.

Oddly enough, you won't really find them in any fields that aren't massively sponsored spectator sports :^).

Good for the niggers tbh, Crossfit is a big-time embarrassment for White sports.

user in the know checking in here for you anons: at professional levels, everyone is on gear. Whites are still better at everything. The trouble is that whites don't mature as quickly so there's a big mismatch in youth sports.

nypost.com/2016/09/13/russian-hackers-target-williams-sisters-in-olympic-drug-use-leak/

The reason I'm doing this is because White Americans have accepted these myths as facts when they are easily debunked.

You're doing Kek's work, OP.

>A meme fitness scam dedicated to breaking spines and tearing ligaments and pushed by (((Reebok))) isn't marketed towards blacks but largely towards whites

Gee I fucking wonder.

(1)
defeatist shill
every time

Fake quote from fake quote site

For the same reason US teams get assreamed in soccer, n'wah.

I hate nogs as much as the next guy but you sound like a retard if you wrote a paper about races and sports but don't understand how evolutionary differences create advantages in certain athletic differences.

Jones wasn't allowed to compete in UFC 200, was suspended, and WAS stripped of the title last time for testing positive for anti-estrogens, so you sound like a moron. He was suspended a second time for a hit and run car accident.

You're an idiot. Tebow couldn't throw a football at an NFL level.
Meanwhile Kaepernick the anti-white protestor who can hurl the ball can't get a job because he won't keep his mouth shut.

Jesus you guys sound stupid. Nogs don't focus on sports where you can't make millions as young as possible.
Nogs don't play baseball because it is a sport passed from fathers to sons AND you don't get your first million dollar contract till about the age of 25.

Sometimes you guys try too hard to find reasons when in reality the bottom line is that sports is a business and it's all about money.

You are a retard. We have literally identified the specific gene variant, which isn't found in whites. It's not even a universal positive, as west africans do badly at long distances. East africans are good at marathons but suck at sprinting. Whites are in the middle for both.

Better?

Here is another example why the 1337 h4x0r5 don't know what they are talking about.
Soviets own all the field records like discus, shotput, and hammer throw and they are the one sport where no one has come close to records from the 80s.
Why? Because it is a sport that revolves around perfect mechanics. Soviets own those records because during the USSR the athletes were paid, housed, and fed to do nothing but practice. It takes approximately 50,000 throw attempts to reach perfect form and mechanics. America's thrower, I forget which field sport it was, last Olympics was interviewed and talked about how he makes no money to compete and has a 40 hour a week job and trains in his free time. With that schedule at 28 years old, even with multiple NCAA championships, he has only made approximately 15,000 throws.
Hell we've found things like wide receivers in football have longer and lighter bones when comparing nogs with other nogs.
There is a false belief that nogs in sports are all po' niggas tryin' ta' get out da hood. In reality they are mostly from middle class families because it requires a lot of sports summer camps as a child to become an elite athlete and that shit isn't cheap.
Leave the sports to Chads.

The same commie pseudo-science as the now fully debunked Out of Africa Theory. Perpetrated by angry yelling kikes, nothing more.

Hmm. What is the red-pilled position again?

Kick rocks heeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZq_wJhwX0

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=_xyYKu1Zb3M

You're an idiot. It is a combination of genetics and culture that allow certain nationalities to dominate certain sports.
Kenyans dominate distance running because of a combination of genetics like low BMI from high carb and low protein diet along with the fact all their athletes compete in distance running to try to escape Kenya.
Jamaicans dominate sprinting because it is their national sport and all their best athletes compete at it, pushing each other to excel, along with things like longer legs and a higher center of gravity.
Higher center of gravity, which is more unbalanced, falls forward farther when running but makes it so nogs can't swim evenly. Combine that with low body fat so they don't float and epigenetics from Africa where they evolved to avoid water due to crocodiles, hippos, and parasites.

That isn't going to be enough to convince people unfortunately I don't think. As was pointed out in the Tim Tebow article, the influences for these sports ('journalists', sports shows, recruiters, colleges, etc.) also have a huge impact.

So 90% mentality molded by culture and family tradition, and 10% crocodiles.

By this measure, Europeans like Christophe Lemaitre evolved by chasing Panthera the European Lion and the will to do something other than play xbox in 2017. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spelaea

kys

I've forgotten more about sports than you'll ever know.
Stick to counterstrike faggot

No, but it'll expose triggered faggots like you.

Whatever cuck… I'm sure memorizing the statistics of black men took it's toll on your mental health.

As College Football season is about to start, I have to think the pedestal that the South thrusts these young black bulls upon as model specimens of athleticism is part of the southern explosion in coal burners. If you're living in the South then you've undoubtedly noticed the explosion in the coal burning rate in the past five years. Girls are no longer shamed, and it spreads virulently amongst the teenagers, more are burning coal younger.

There needs to be a White Nationalism boycott message going into College Football season aimed at southern white males that (((ESPN))) and (((academia))) are in collusion to enrich themselves while concurrently aiming to destroying white southern culture through corruption of our women by prominently promoting black males, selling white males on the college football school identity meme, self-reinforcing cuckoldry and sending the message to our women that miscegenation is acceptable.

Fuck Jon Jones I am going to kick his ass one day.

As someone who has fought professionally. I agree with Bas that people who used PED's in combat sports should be criminally liable especially after you get caught the first time.

Happens a lot we should not let them get decision wins, get the finish. Remember the biggest difference between most black and white athletes is the amount of work they put in. They put in hours upon hours to escape poverty, whites don't escape anything with sports we do it as hobbies.

They are pushing the "Big black man meme" for that Francis Nganou to be the next big thing and fuck him also, I think he can be stopped by lower level heavyweights. "OMG look at his insane power he Knocked him out with one punch!" People are actually saying this about his KO win over Andre Arlovski, the guy with probably the most famous glass chin in all of MMA.

Add South African athletes to that list. They are probably a better example because look at how outnumbered they are by blacks and they reckt blacks in all sports in SA. They literally have laws in place to force sports teams to be more diverse and constantly complain sports are too white (except for soccer because whites don't really play it in SA I have heard), really makes you think.

We all know african nogs are too stupid to farm but you don't understand why 100,000 years of persistence hunting gazelles gives them an advantage in distance running.
God you're fucking dumb.

That is something I've noticed with SA Whites in general from watching documentaries and interviews of them. Their confidence levels are much higher. Whether they are sportsmen or not.

As I've already mentioned this is false. Becoming an elite athlete requires lots of expensive summer camps.
blackenterprise.com/lifestyle/nba-players-less-likely-come-poor-backgrounds-study/

Very true… black families use sports as their golden meal ticket. That are a rap album. Rap is dead now though.

Whites have dozens of outlets they focus on other than sports. When and if Whites do focus on any particular sport as a pass-time hobbie… well, you get the "freak of nature white guy" competing at or above the same level of blacks. When really its just some bored white kid who decided to do sports because why not. Instead of a life and death scenario.

Jon Jones sucks and has been given every endorsement right away without doing anything to earn it, other than being the marketing departments special negro.

I actually expected it to be a lot worse. Kikes are over represented when compared to their population but it's nothing compared to social sciences, hollywood, porn, finance, banking and the media. Nothing.

You know we are in a very dire position when a kikes owning 23% of an industry is not that bad compared to other industries. FML.

Just look at their Rugby players

Perhaps your right. Forgive me for not taking your study at face value, its literally a "black" site trying to dispel a black myth.

Study

Sounds like narrative pushing to me and not like a real study tbh

Something makes them work harder than most white athletes the only white athletes that train harder than blacks are whites from Eastern block countries which are poorer than Western EU and Americans though. I really do believe escaping poverty plays a big role in their athletic ability.

literally made up. The only difference is the dope they are giving some of these guys

hey cuck if you have nothing reasonable to add then leave the thread. Your jew propaganda is stale

Yes, you are correct I made the grave mistake of writing run on sentences.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Both of the countries you mentioned has shitty testing-routines and there's a reason every single other succesful athelete go there during off-season and suddenly comes out as a good athlete when they were in the middle-of-the-pack before.

They even made a movie about their rugby with Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman called Invictus. The point was basically that the almost 100% white rugby team managed to win the WC against all odds because they came together with the blacks.

Mandela is also depicted as some sort of wise saint in this movie it's fucking ridiculous.

Just look at the UFC site. Mcgregor vs Mayweather and Jon Jones is front page. They have been ducking Alex vs Jones for a while now.

Round 1
Total Strikes: Jones 28, Gustafsson 19

Takedowns: Jones 0-3, Gustafsson 1-1

Round 2
Total Strikes: Jones 26, Gustafsson 15

Takedowns: Jones 0-3, Gustafsson 0-1

Round 3
Total Strikes: Jones 30, Gustafsson 26

Takedowns: Jones 0-0, Gustafsson 0-1

Round 4
Total Strikes: Jones 28, Gustafsson 26

Takedowns: Jones 0-3, Gustafsson 0-1

Round 5
Total Strikes: Jones 28, Gustafsson 25

Takedowns: Jones 1-2, Gustafsson 0-4

Looking at total accumulated damage, Jones was fucked up. Alex had better ring control and defended more take downs he landed less strikes but his strikes did more damage as seen post fight where Jones is going to the hospital and Alex is standing next to his stretcher. Discounting three significant eye pokes in one fight I wonder what would happen if Alex started eye poking not once but three times the more he got in trouble something tells me it would have been a DQ.

Not watching anything with supreme hype man Mandela in it

It's odd. I feel like I should have known this. Niggers are beyond useless in every realm. Yet at the same time I feel outraged and cheated.

I really enjoyed playing football growing up. In the Rocky Mountains the teams were all white. We got like two nigger kids that transferred in high school out here but they weren't any better than us white redneck dudes

We should really meme Mcgregor to win the Floyd fight.

How big of a blow would it be to "black superiority in sports" if a white guy beats a 49-0 black boxer his first go?

That's all complete bullshit.
- Niggers are NOT taller. They are actually quite shorter on average (not as short as Asians, but still). This myth of niggers being taller just comes from warped perceptions that people have from mainly seeing blacks in sports like basketball and football.
- The explosive strength shit is bullshit too. If that were true, then you would see niggers dominating things like olympic weightlifting. In reality, they are probably the absolute worst at it. The only thing blacks are good at is running, and things that heavily focus on running. That is all.

Jones would of been juicing then as well, he looked awful against osp and thats really the only fight he was supposedly clean.

They have more raw speed compared to us and it seems they have faster reaction times too (this is anecdotal) but we have more power and toughness. If you look at nature for a stupid example, lions are stronger but gazelle are quicker and has faster reflexes. Prey predator kind of thing but I know I am expressing this very shitty (English ain't my first language)

Wouldn't be surprised

checked
You need to point out the literal whoring out of white girls as an incentive so niggers will play these college teams, and it's also to destroy their marriageability and ability to bond with their future children, if any. Also, the overlooking of sexual assaults by negro athletes that go overlooked, and the willingness of colleges to cover up murders and maiming inflicted by negro players during tournaments if it means losing a star nigger to the courts…

You also need to point out how it's a massive scam and to distract poor whites from thinking about their other problems caused by Jews, like poisoning their folks with oxycontin and sugary crap (the latter done by fucking with the water supplies, and overcharging for bottled water so that most folks drink soda or beer) and so prevent them from fixing themselves. Soda is a poison, and this awful thing makes mountain dew mouth, watch at your own risk… (ignore the commie opening, skip to 0:13)

Nope, untrue as well
1) "raw speed" is a meaningless term. You're only saying that because they are faster runners. That is basically the only thing they're good at. That has more to do with things like limb proportions than some concept of "raw speed"
2) blacks do not have faster reaction times. In fact, there have been neuro studies on this, and reaction time is correlated with IQ. Niggers actually have the lowest reaction times.

As a dentalfag, this shit does happen and it smells godaweful.
But it's fun cleaning that shit, in a way.

I meant with raw speed = being faster in most aspects

Re-read my first post
The blacks I have faced in the ring have all had extremely fast hands but were pussies, were not strong and reacted very quickly that was why I tried to use a stupid metaphor of the lion and the gazelle. This is why I said it's anecdotal en apologized for my English. It's like they focus more on in coming danger and react quicker where as white people are more like fuck it I will take this punch and just go through it and not react the same way.

I really hope this clears it up.

There are MMA's fights that are not sponsored by Monster and do not use octagons or even cages for fights.

You guys really need to go back to counterstrike

What are you trying to pull here? They dominate the smaller weight classes because lol its hard to find white men who weight 56 kgs

Any fucktard that isn't still in high school shouldn't be interested in watching other men, especially niggers, play a fucking game. Watching "professional sports" is one of the gayest things around, short of just sucking dicks.

Wrong. American whites are the tallest. They are also the fittest on average.

vdare.com/posts/height-and-weight-new-survey-of-blacks-whites-and-hispanics

until the end of the ice age, africa had the *small* animals

We were dealing with bigger, scarier animals in harsher terrain with a ridiculously harsher climate. Niggers ain't shit.

biggest known dick on the planet belongs to a white guy named Jonah Falcon

Asians only excel in the extreme-lightweight categories because they're the only ones who can meet the weight limit. Iranians and other peoples in the area like georgians, armenians, and eastern euros are also very good, and they dominate the higher brackets. It should also be noted that olympic weightlifting isn't the only form. Look at the powerlifters and strongman competitors too.

Regardless, the point here is that the meme of "muh strong superior black man" is a complete farce. They are only good at running and nothing else.

All pro athletes use steroids. Every single one. Believing otherwise is naive.

Fucking kike, kill yourself.

Each shit commie. It took me 10 years to acquire this info. Get a job.

it's infinitely harder to trust info from a book that's being sold, user

why so we can pay a kike like you our blood money?

aren't niggers still the best at running though?

i've heard people argue that the reason why niggers are so athletic is because the slave owners would implement eugenic programs to make them bigger stronger and faster, as if you need to be 6'4 and able to bench press 400lbs in order to pick cotton. if anything they would have done like the jews and made them more docile and less likely to act up or try to escape
its like people are told lies and they're so eager to believe them that they warp their own perception of reality in order to make those lies fit

another thing that is very popular among younger people is the term "savage". it's used as a compliment. if you're very good at a sport or exhibit some type of "alpha male" qualities than you could receive this description from people. of course it was popularized by niggers playing sports and participating in aggressive gang/nigger related activities, but it's a shame to see so many young white people trying to mold themselves so that they too can display this type of character and be considered a "savage". young boys grow up with aspirations of savagery instead of nobility; this is what happens when the media idolizes subhumans, obviously. plenty of young white people with good genetics even seriously contemplate marrying niggers so that their children will be more athletic - they think that this is the way to create the overman

Professional sports were a mistake. Men should be playing sports in their spare time, not watching them.

Once upon a time, it was considered shameful to earn money playing a game. The olympics were only open to amateurs.

This guy is just a natural talent. I've been running with him here in Norway.

then I'll just get a used copy of the book and upload a PDF of it here.
what are you going to do about it?

Did you know that niggers have less bone density? So they are lighter (jumping running) and can feel rythms more.

But it also makes them break in half against white bone density. This is why whites are more of the power lifters too.

Anyways you need to retitle your book because it's stupid. Did you grow up in some white utopia and never play sports with blacks? They are naturally faster and can jump better than Mexicans and whites and Asians. It's a fact. If you're going to represent redpilling people out of the Jewish matrix you need to be honest.

He never said he wasn't going to upload a PDF for Holla Forums

you dont even hardly need steroids for mma. jon jones could be bigger than he is now, without steroids, if he had just taken the time to fill out his weight class. because of his height and frame he should actually be a weight class up from what he is. his skinny legs contribute a lot to his light weight. and the steroids wont make him faster or stronger or without gaining mass in a way that properly training for that effect wont do. and you dont need steroids for for cardio in mma either - you can get plenty in shape and conditioned from just training hard and properly

the whole thing about "i want to see superhumans battle, not mere mortals" thing is a misconception. steroids dont have that big of an effect. people make the same arguments for strength sports like weightlifting as if you could allow weightlifters to take drugs and suddenly they'll be putting hundreds more pounds over their heads. but they dont take the time to look at the actual comparisons between tested and non-tested records in strength sports.
people dont even properly appreciate and most often cant even comprehend what is achieved by fighters and lifters who not taking steroids; adding steroids will make them look bigger and appear better, but the effect for the audience will be mostly cosmetic and placebo (if you can call that a placebo). if anything it will subtract from the actual skill and everything else involved, to favor size and the appearance of being a behemoth
this point is maybe not as good, but one reason why i dont really like steroids so much anymore is because they make people with poor genetics more easily able to compete with people who have good genetics (the real "gods"). and as we've seen with bodybuilding, when you allow for unlimited steroid use you end up with people not working as hard (steroid dosage among top bodybuilders in the 70's vs today). this is true even for the guys at the very top who have the best work ethic and mentality - the work ethic and mentality is not the same as it would be without the steroids

"gear"? Are you talking about steroids?

Fuck that shit. It screws our guys up and gives them bitch tits and shrivels their nuts.

Let the niggers poison themselves with that crap and shatter their brittle bones for our amusement.

Well OP I wish you luck. But be prepared of the Eternal kike trying to fuck you over one way or another.

Hitler never said that, fucking reported

THIS is the real reason. If you pick your new talents from a batch of same aged athletes the niggers are going to look more promising because they will already have the muscle mass of a White boy several years older. Of course this is a dumb way to select because once Whites have matured they are no longer inferior. But it's a conspiracy-free explanation for why stupid talent scouts focus on niggers. They see a 15 year old nigger hitting or throwing like an adult and they think

Answer: The same level of performance because he already is grown up.

I do believe Whites are overlooked by talent scouts but I don't believe that on a large scale level it's a conspiracy by Jews to push niggers into the spotlight. They genuinely assume niggers are better athletes based on their earlier peak performance, that's why they do it. They want to make money and they believe the way to do it is to pick "the bigger, blacker guy" like some Jew comedian once said in the context of who he would bet on.

What they overlook is of course that you can have a team playing much more intelligently and coordinated if you stack it with Whites (or Asians). But it would take a team made up of a majority of Whites or better yet, entirely White to prove this. (or an entirely Asian team for the sake of the argument)

fuck off.
you seem to be taking anecdotal data from your childhood. did you know that niggers mature faster than whites? they start and finish puberty at an earlier age, meaning their bodies are in the adult form before white bodies are, similar to how large wild animals usually take less than five years to reach maturity. the aryan man takes the longest to fully mature (well actually idk about asians). dont base your definitive judgments on athleticism on middle schoolers

You mean highest then.

This entire thread stinks of equality

Fuck you!
Nope. You're reading into things. And you're making excuses for shit. Niggers black niggers are faster and jump higher. They have less bone denisty.
You're pathetic. Eugenics exist and races are not equal.

Eugenics exist and races are not equal.

That's not what the numbers say.

Old guy I used to work with who owned a bar for 4 decades told me once, "Blacks ain't no better at fighting than anyone else, but they got one thing going for them, they dare to throw before most white guys. Can't win a fight you didn't know was happening till you were on your back."

or swimming

I've always heard the opposite

Actually everything you said about bones was wrong. Niggers have higher bone density, their bones are heavier.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231

I don't know about the running fast and jumping high parts. Maybe high bone density helps with that, maybe not.

West and East Africans are completely different physically, maybe that's what is confusing people here. Kenyans in the East are great at running long distance and shit at sprinting. It's the opposite for Jamaicans and American nogs taken from the west.

you arent helping your case

he isnt even flexing in the first picture

strength and speed both use the same muscle fiber type. leverages (length of legs relative to torso, etc) would have a greater effect on running ability, as far as genetic qualities are concerned

the rules for strength sports should be similarly strict imo (although no criminal charges necessary since your bigger deadlift or clean&jerk wont physically harm the opposition). among the fitness community (all aspects - from weightlifting and powerlifting to instagram bodybuilding) there is no single mark for what is even possible without steroids. so many young athletes think that the maximum natty potential is so much lower than it actually is. it's ridiculous to the point that anybody who is exceptional, even if fully natty, will always get accused of being on steroids, as if it were absolute undeniable fact. the common arguments are "everyone is on gear" or "if you make money from it then you're on gear because reasons". for most people, the standard accepted maximum natural potential amount of muscle mass is the manlet in pic related, and even he gets accused of being on steroids because "experimental prototype testosterone injections maybe existed back then and he obviously would have taken it because reasons". a common consensus is that if somebody is bigger than this guy, it's safe to say he's on steroids.
i am ok with un-tested federations in powerlifting though, although i dont really think it should be the standard since they arent all that much stronger than tested. the strongman competitions are fun too since they're all 6'5+ and on loads of gear

Being real is not pulling anything
2016 says a lot different.
Lu Xiaojun is the best in the world.

100% true. If you ain't cheatin' then you ain't trying. At the very least everyone is on test to reach maximum acceptable "natural" levels at 1100 ng
People seem to forget everyone on the planet defended Lance Armstrong as natty too

youtube.com/watch?v=WzB7IsmOegE>>10478380

Your entire life is a mistake, nigger.

its like you dont even try

True. So it depends on context. The thread is about American niggers, therefore in this context "niggers have high bone density".

Wow, they weigh this much? I'm a 172 cm manlet and 63kg but if get /fit/ I could weigh more

i remember about 7-8 years ago there were a lot of articles popping up about the racial caste system in US sports. most of those articles skirted the JQ by mainly talking about the pressure put on recruiters to get black athletes to the point that lots of white athletes would get passed up despite having similar or better achievements. most of the white athletes dont really look into it that much and just go to a smaller school for sports or just mainly focus on their degree.

slowest conduction speed. You know what I'm trying to say.

all the niggers on social media, and everywhere else, are interpreting it to be completely all about race (that's just how they are). if mcgregor wins, whites wont really boast about so not much of an impact, but if mayweather wins it will be a big morale booster to the nigs. lots of meme potential in this fight. it reminds me of trump vs clinton so because of all of those signs i think mcgregor will win

i remember reading some quote from a college football coach talking about how his school had lots of white females. he was saying this to persuade nigger athletes to come over

so your whole argument as to why niggers run faster and jump higher is their bone density? even if that were the case, the weight difference would be completely negligible, especially considering all the other factors involved, nigger

Maybe you should learn to write proper sentences with a subject first. Nigger.

Chinks dominate because their government takes all children with high athletic potential from their family at 6 years old and begins to train them for world domination.
Yao Ming was eugenically made when the government told two chinks to have a child to make a super athlete.
There was another NBA player drafted a few years ago, I forget he had a 3 word name, whose parents met as USC athletes and had a child together after saying "hey let's make a super athlete child."

You mean well, but you're wrong on several things.
No, it's higher.
No, it's because Whites have better upper-body strength. Add that to lower bone density and it makes Whites better swimmers too.
Yes… but it depends on the distance. 100m? Niggers are faster. A marathon? Whites are faster.

does anyone have a screencap with the pictures of arno breker sculptures? the text was about how nazi germany was creating a culture of strength and aesthetics similar to rome and the kikes made sure to destroy all of that because it was such a threat to them

china also has i believe the largest weightlifting organization in the world, as in their youth has the most weightlifters by far. their good weightlifters are a case of nurture more so than nature

this is not true and is not a good thing to preach either

fuck off. "lifting" involves much more lower than upper body strength

You forgot about Freddy Adu, the teenager wonder who played soccer at professional level at the age of 14. Turned out he was lying about his age, he was a full grown man pretending to be 14. Guess what county he came from?

USA. Don't believe the lies, there's tons of niggers who lie about their ages to get favours. The records of age is most likely not the greatest down in the ghettos.

I love eugenics

It is.
In many more fields other than weight-lifting, actually.
I dare say it's how this world works.
Determination and hard work will land you someplace good, eventually, but cheating will land you even further with less effort in less time. You will then be able to look down on others and tell them they didn't work hard enough and people will believe you.

wow i've never heard that argument before

It's going to be funny when china isolates and recreates the most perfect genetic structure, implants it in an artificial womb and finds a blue eyed blond haired aryan come out in 9 months.

Years later, and this webm still disgusts me.

You notice how much Whiter the absolute elite of baseball has become since testing got stricter? Trout, Harper, Bryant, Bellinger, Seager, Turner, Donaldson, etc.

You jogged my oblongata, user.

Maybe you should look for former black athletes who didn't make it and then found themselves woefully unprepared academically for a life outside football?

Is that really true? Ashamed at my ignorance of this era, user.

Someone has to do it. This myth simply will not die, and none of you know how to kill it properly. You'll thank me later.

This is what I always assumed. More bets were placed on the white guy so the jews always put a roided out nigger against a clean white guy.

The early Olympics tried to recreate this aspect of talented amateurs competing with each other, I think it was the Soviets who undercut the system because they gave athletes bullshit sinecure jobs and let them train year around to outcompete everybody else and show the superiority of the Soviet system.
Other countries followed suit (usually by inducting atheletes into the military or police pro-forma).

What is a negro interpretation of the book's title. You must be lost.

From my own experience, many black youths have no other options and it is there only chance at freedom due to lower iq, willpower, work ethic. You must imagine that this person will start taking steroids and cheating at a much younger age.

An intelligent white boy with a future will question the coach or the trainer and out him for steroid use much earlier then a black boy will, because he isn't always dependent on the sports future.

There is one more perception I've noticed and that is that a clearly roided out black guy is just a big muscular black guy, but a white guy the same size is clearly a roid monkey.

The jewish push for black muscular superiority has given blacks a free pass in which people dont think they are a cheating roid king but just black when that clearly isnt the case. I've been aggressively lifting for over a decade and it took my awhile to realize that just as blacks are much more likely to do recreational drugs they are much more likely to cheat and take gear.

If anything this cool robot is a last stand of implicit White identity.

Baseball has its own problem by scouting 3rd world shitholes in south america and bring back spics by the boat load to play in the american league, which just robs more american athletes the opportunity to play pro-ball. I know this first hand because my brother in law was being scouted by a couple teams but they ended up picking up some south americans that play his position. He's now playing in that league that follows around the pros hoping to get picked up eventually, but the scouts move on quick to the younger guys and south americans. Its pretty sad.

You're gonna make a photo album next? Damn dude.

M8 there are at least half a dozen info graphs that circulate on here and halfchan, that cite studies and observations, rather than just sperging pictures of black cocks. I think I might have at least one on my PC I can post when I get home, if I remember. While I appreciate your effort I have to say it's pretty fucked that you actually spent time and memory saving pictures of black dicks. imo Women that lust after big cocks aren't worth saving anyways so I don't really care if they want to fuck nigs because then at least they'll pay their toll

I was thinking of a virtual museum.

Should be easy to make.

Gear?

Where do I pick up your book OP?

I don't really give a fuck what your fake opinion is. I'm the originator of most these anti-Kike trends and terminology these past 9 years. I took stormfront out of the 50s.

It'll be floating around in a month or so.

All of the Jamaicans were found roiding but Bolt was allowed to keep his title. Remember the Russian roiding scandal?

Excellent. I'll try and pick it up. Sounds like a fascinating read.

dont get in the way of this guys autism. he is a saint

Every white person who bets on McGregor decreases his chances of winning. The jew wants to keep the goyim wealth, not increase it exponentially.

It'll have a lot of fresh new reverse-alinsky and reverse-bolshevism for the community to utilize. The sports negro is a major pillar holding up whats left of cultural marxism in 2017. So if that collapses while other institutions and beliefs are being challenges and the same time, it's an overwhelming effect.

Gotta move fast.

Craig?

What is a fake opinion? Are you implying that I actually do think that sluts deserve to be saved and I lied about it? Or that I think saving pictures of black dicks is actually brilliant and not at all retarded/a waste of time?
Holla Forums has literally always been anti-Jew. Why don't you know who you're talking to! I invented anti-Semitism therefore I am tighter than thou because of this baseless, pointless claim!

Please tell me why you sperged out when I simply offered to give you an infograph so you maybe don't need to spam pictures of black dicks next time you are arguing with someone about nigger dicks (which I can't imagine happens often but I don't talk about dicks that much). I never attacked you yet you sperg out like an aspie who's parents deleted minecraft from the family PC

telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2017/01/25/usain-bolt-stripped-olympic-gold-medal-nesta-carter-banned-drugs/

telegraph.co.uk/athletics/2017/04/03/ioc-accused-failing-investigate-positive-drugs-tests-including/
IOC accused of failing to investigate positive drugs tests - including by Jamaican sprinters - from 2008 Olympics

Yet they attacked the Russians relentlessly.

There is a common understanding in this field of work that repetition is essential to a lasting result. A single infographic can never provide the necessary repetition that is required to kill the BBC Myth. Only a virtual museum with 4,000+ exhibits could ever fully debunk this kike myth in the minds of Americans.

Try to think further down the road more. Opposed to reacting at first instinctual impulse.

No fam

It also occurs heavily in college sports. Recruiters overlook better performing whites to recruit a mediocre black.

People also don't understand that roids have some mostly permanent effects. They actually increase satellite cell and myonucleus count that affect the muscle cells for years afterwards. And they don't take into account that using PEDs while training is sometimes more important than using during competition, since it allows for much higher training volume. Even if they come up clean for a competition, if they were using for years prior to that while training then it still gives a big edge.

so why can't they swim?

i'm still certain the nigger will win, he's the one playing by his rules, he has a huge advantage

You and I both friendo

just like what that other user said, the negros (burgerland and niggerland) are only good at running. being athletic doesn't help their physical factor, in fact that would probably make them a bit slower due to the additional weight (muscles or body fat, etc.), which is fatal when they try to outrun wild animals

Expand on this. I don't want to be a cheater but this is very interesting

kys alt left cuck

I'm pretty sure you're right about all athletes doing it. It's pretty common for regular chads to take them now. Even actors and rappers are taking steroids like crazy. Is it a coincidence %90 of rap "artists" are swole as hell? Oh but I'll bet they're all dedicated to health and fitness when they aren't drinking and popping pills.

Lets say I have a friend who really wants to go pro in 2 years and people are talking about him like he is the next big thing. What does he take and how does he monitor his health to mitigate long term side effects?

Marxist Myths don't care. With this particular Cultural Marxist scenario there is a consistent double standard pattern to disassociate black athletes from their steroid usage. The same automatic generosity is not given to White Athletes in the public dialog. White Athletes get accused of steroids whether they failed a test or not.

At the end of day it's not even about steroid usage. It's about debasing White Athletes and their accomplishments while propping up Black Athletes using double standards.

Pointing out Black Athletes are steroid monkeys to the average American is a shock. These are people who believe Blacks a "better at sports because genetics". This is how bad we've degenerated.

The end game is to eliminate these Cult doctrines and beliefs one by one.

*are

read responses. west africans (that is the source of U.S. niggers) have HIGH bone density and sink like rocks.

Don't forget there was nothing random about the African slave trade from end to end. Weaklings wouldn't be worth capturing, let alone selling for every higher prices as they made their way to the New World. And the merchandise was usually put on display naked. Top dollar is always going to go to the biggest and strongest (and probably biggest cock for that matter).

Any black in America from this era is descended from a highly curated subsection of African stock. There are bound to be resulting differences measurable today.

Take your pathetic fetish back to /salt-left/, cuck.

Fucking college niggers are the worst. Not only are they niggers, but they're they're niggers with an even more inflated than usual ego. At the end of every football season a handful are carted off to be sentenced for rape, the trials postponed so they could play.

Heres a tip: get a few interviews with southern white urologists. These are men that see a fuckton of nigger dicks every day, and aren't faggots, and most will tell you straight to your face how small they really are.

I've always thought this pic was about celts. I remember a quote from Caesar (or whoever Roman guy) talking about giant celts.

checking that technical very spooky ID get

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK LESNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
wins again.

You deserve it.

All jokes aside if you look at Brock Lesnar's accomplishments and combine stats this man is a monster. If he was doing combat sports since he was a teen and then went into MMA the guy would have been a unstoppable force of nature in any promotion or against any fighter.

People like to diminish him because of WWF or WWE but he is an amazing athlete.

Cancer.

White men aren't allowed to make money from the fruits if their labor, no, only nonwhites can do that. Kill yourselves kikes.

After puberty it becomes more difficult to increase muscle myonuclei count. Taking superfluous exogenous amounts of test make it incredibly easier to increase myonuclei. When you take a break from lifting your myonuclei shrink, as in become less swollen, but they don't actually disappear from your body unless you are inactive for about 7 years straight. Muscle memory which allows you to increase back up to your previous max lifts very quickly is those myonuclei becoming re-swollen.
So hit 30, do a few cycles, and you will have an easier time remaining fitter for the rest of your life.
And steroids are pretty much harmless when taken properly. CDC says the average roid user is a 30 year old white collar male that exercises 4+ times a week and is the safest and most intelligent drug user. If you actually go back to the late 80s when congress made steroids illegal, every doctor who spoke in front of congress said steroids shouldn't be made illegal because they are relatively harmless when taken properly. When guys like Zyzz die it is because they had heart congenital defects. But people sometimes have serious medical reactions to all medications.

Congress made test illegal because it makes it easier to control the population when you don't have millions of confident, athletic Chads.

Actually it is more of that fact that during the trip across the Atlantic all the weakest nogs would die and only the strongest would survive, so the boat ride was actually eugenically increasing the average physical strength of nogs by killing off the weaklings. Combine that with eugenic breeding and that is why American nogs are so vastly superior than African nogs.

great video

bump

yet the only way they managed to kick romans out of their lands was through treachery.

a valid method, don't get me wrong. it works. but then could ancient germans complain if their descendants are mercilessy fucked over by the true masters of treachery that are the jews?

You have to remember how shit teir regular african nogd are though. American niggers are a vast improvement on those literal apes

African nogs captured/enslaved, then sold to the Portugese what would become American nogs. The Portugese could not capture nogs themselves because they did have have immunity to the diseases there.

American nogs are also gibsmedat nogs. Like zoo animals, if released into the wild, they won't last long. What the fuck would they do in African with their African Studies "degrees" and drug additions? They can't hunt, farm, fish, nothing except bitch to white people until they get a handout to shut up and go away.

IF it really is kike controlled then they'd have McGregor win and then lose in the re-match. That would net the most shekels.

The UFC was 100% owned by Meyrowitz fairly early on

Do you cucks really believe these bullshit explanations? Why repeat them?

Whites don't get into sports expecting to become rich from it.

Don't forget Syndergaard

cry harder, faggot

baseball players arent even athletes though.

How is this different from OG nogs?

Fat baseball players are more common than in other sports [sometimes you see a chubbier guy in cricket, as well], but they are almost always a pitcher, a first baseman, or a designated hitter.

just because you play a sport professionally doesn't mean you are an athlete. Chess is a sport.

You realize the reason that lions only exist in africa is because the europeans killed all the lions in europe. Lions still existing in africa is an indication of physical and martial incompetance.

And you're confusing high/low twitch muscle fiber with strength. High twitch muscle fiber = better short distance speed and has nothing to do with strength. All the world's powerlifters and strongmen are from countries with high indo-european haplogroup concentrations like poland. Europeans have the highest strength and endurace capacities of any group.

And those lards can throw 98MPH fastballs or hit a homerun 400 feet, something you will never do

Kill yourself kike.

Does your name echo, by chance?

On the contrary, the African slave trade was made possible due to the differences in strength between slaver and slave. Essential what had occurred was the strong had enslaved the weak. Also, it takes little to no strength to pick cotton.

I don't think American blacks are relevant in basebal anymore. The Dominicans are but they all have a good amount of white Spaniard blood mixed with negro slaves. Depends on the Dominicans really, some are more white than others. Was there ever really a time that blacks dominated baseball? There have been some HOF all timer American blacks but baseball never really was ridiculously over represented with American blacks. It's defo not now.

The North American and Caribbean black slave obviously got some kind of evolutionary psychological adaptation to start liking big boned and thicker muscular women. Pretty self expanaorty why these kinds of women would have been more harty and able to have babies while picking cotton 8 hours a day in the southern and Caribbean heat…

"Ubereem" always had the glass jaw though, because he's naturally a middle-weight who roided up to heavy weight. It just so happened that he could wreck his opponents before he got hit.

Even your fellow Communist are telling you to stop. salon.com/2012/07/25/michael_johnsons_gold_medal_in_ignorance/

Lets see how they handle war.

The sporting world is a type of safe space for the negro. Go to any sports youtube video and you will discover hundreds of negroes in the comments bragging about their "superior slave genetics".

After the rap industry was fully infiltrated and corrupted by Jewish Homosexuals, the Sporting World became the last refuge for the Negro to find comfort.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100712103349.htm

The answer is: "A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century"

Was that the one shilling the fuck out of Kimbo Slice before he got knocked the fuck out?

USADA is handling the testing for this bout. May nigger will have no say, and Conor's camp would go ballistic if they tried that shit.

No, that was EliteXC. Strikeforce was pretty damn good, but was bought out by the UFC. Another one that didn't last too long was Affliction FC, which had as an investor, none other than our God Emperor. The organization was a disaster with way too many investors, but it did at least bring Fedor to the states. The org folded up when Josh Barnett (pic 1 left) failed a drug test, and the big money fight with Fedor fell through.

Yeah, they did shill for Kimbo Slice in the most "Pro Black" type of way and the whole Muh Black Guy narrative at every opportunity. Particularly the two Jew and Black fight commentators. They would prop up the every black fighter during each fight while debasing, questioning, and concern trolling White opponents. The same way Boxing has done for decades but even more so.

Well, I'm not a communist. I'm outraged at the accusation and challenge you to a duel! Seriously though, the Slave theory and also the amount of free time black kids have to play sports during thier teenage years(not worried about home work or chores…or any kind of set curfew from thier parents) has a lot to do with thier success in "ball" sports.

Guys you need to understand I'm not on gear I'm 100% natty and I don't endorse gear but some of you guys have some straight up delusion about it. Taking a professional cycle will give you a MASSIVE advantage over natty athletes. The fact I even need to explain this to you guys is fucking ridiculous.

Not just for strength and size the right kind of gear can give you endurance like Lance Armstrong. A good way to think of it is if you were going to fight a mirror image of yourself and the other you was on gear guess who's going to win?

If you want a long run you do. Faster recovery + 20-30% more power and cardio If DC was on gear for that fight those shots he landed on Jones before getting TKO would have dropped him not just stunned him.

Science disagrees.

No it does not. Working in the fields is no different than working in the fields today. It's a blue collar job. Having a full time job doesn't change your genetics or grant you super powers.

Like I said, this psedo-science urban myth about slave-genetics is simply a feel good story blacks like to spread around about themselves as a way to cope with the embarsssment and shame of having been enslaved by White Men.

Your have no valid argument. It's all conjecture and speculation to fit a "Black People Strong" narrative. When the reality is the weakest Africans ended up in the Americas, not the strongest.

Psychical strength is not required for picking cotton, or to pick any crop for that matter. All you need is a pair of hands and the ability to walk from the barn to the field. Only a lazy Black would consider this a major Psychical accomplishment when it's not.

*physical

The New England Patriots are a great example of this. Mind you, there are still plenty of niggers on the team, but no other team in the league has as many white players at key positions as they have under Belichick. At one point they could split out with 4 wide receivers and everyone of them was white. What Belichick realized is that he had figured out the meta game of the NFL player evaluation. Every team overvalues the qualities most exemplified by the 2 primary archetypes of the nigger football player: Big, quick acceleration, good top speed, subpar agility and undersized, average acceleration, great top speed, good agility. Both of these have near non-existent IQ, for football or in general. So what does Belichick do? Chooses small, but fast and very quick players to beat the big+fast+notquick nigs and giant Gronkowski to tower over the small+fast nigs. They were all white and demonstrate above average football intelligence both in play execution, selection and gamemanship.

I agree with your assessment that earlier maturation squeeing the racial profiling of athletic potential by coaches and scouts. It is also easier to just rely on nigger speed than white intelligence in most cases. The highschool and college level game of football is completely different and far less sophisticated for this reason. It is just about who can get more trackstars on their team.

The strongest niggers were doing the enslaving

This is a point that people don't bring up nearly enough. Of course, American niggers think that they were "snatched up" out of the jungle by evil whites using giant nets.

This is a point that people don't bring up nearly enough. Of course, American niggers think that they were "snatched up" out of the jungle by evil whites using giant nets.

It's not that impressive.

It's anything but healthy.

Is that the aftermath of the bomb the drone detonated? Looks like it punched the shit out of his being from the side. Like a super sayan threw him into the wall.

Looking forward to results from this thread.

what are you trying to say exactly?

Where did this meme come from is it because of Jon Jones?

It was always staged and pre-planned to make money. There's a reason why the most succesful ones like Shamrock and Severn had been and went to wrestling aswell.

Is there anything black people won't steal?

Bullshit shooto might have been and the the stuff before pancrase. Your lying they give people easy fights and duck some guys perhaps. UFC has become corrupt but it certainly not pre-planned, did some MMA guy kick your ass or something? You seem very salty from your previous posts.

I would bet my life savings you can't beat any guy in the UFC in a no weapons combat of any kind>

I disagree OP, the sport i love most is AFL, australian rules football, and its filled to the brim with white men, despite the lower brackets having great numbers of blacks, and the reason is NOT discrimination, the AFL bends over backwards to support and hold up its aboriginal and african players, almost all of which are household names.

They are soo rare in AFL because while many display great talent and individual skill running around passing/kicking the ball and doing all that good stuff, when you get to the big league, all of a sudden you need to be alot more tactical and think ahead, many of these black athletes who cruised to victory in their youth by way of superior speed and dexterity, fall far behind at the top level because they simply arent smart enough to see 5 steps ahead like the other players.

AFL as a sport requires all sorts of traits, and a decent combo of any can make someone a champion, you need tall leapers, short fast runners, big muscle bound men who can kick the ball for miles, and lots of middle of the road guys who are a blur of all these traits, you even need good balance between aged experienced smarter players and youthful talent, and all of these roles require great cognitive abilities in the sense that you need to read the movements of the ball, where it might go, and be in the right place at the right time to attempt to intercept it. Soo many blacks fall very short in this department, and AFL by its nature is ruthless on people who cannot perform, you simply dont see them getting the ball if they cant do this, some of the games greatest players arent even very athletic at all, they are just soo clever they are always in the right spot to make a big difference, players get a few years at best to get good (yes even at the top level it takes years to develop skills enough even in the best players) then they are dropped if they do not reach a required level, never to return to the sport.

To be fair there are a decent list of fantastic aboriginal players and a few africans who are widely respected and did genuinely good work, but they are few compared to the numerous anglo saxon and aryan white men standing head and shoulders above the rest. Truly the greatest team sport on Earth. Heres some video examples, learn something about the game if you care anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYJg6QXihDw
youtube.com/watch?v=CIK6TieHqGY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUm7OTFZ-4

youtube.com/watch?v=vF_suxq7oYg
youtube.com/watch?v=i_mePwh_02M

Did i step on your toes tough guy? You argue like a woman.

Did someone miss the absolute dominance the Barcelona teams had for a few years? Where they employed good tactics and an ethnic perspective of hiring the players? How everything was about the cathelonian-ethnic and so on, only one not really from there was Messi.

I've never seen any team dominate other top-teams like that in my life.

the world's best boxer is a white man too.

lonzo ball is this. lavar ball and his white wife were both college basketball players.

It's like you don't even try. No sense of honor in being a 175lb'r that fights at his own weight of 154, feasting on naturally smaller people, and ducking your best credible threat for nigh on a year. "White".

I think you attached the wrong image, that's a mexican.

This. Niggers where a huge part in the whole enslaving themselves.

Tim Tebow is a prime example of this.

Fuck off cuckold

What the fuck is in the water in this thread?

OP, do you have a link to your book/ebook? Also, do you know when it will be released, approximatively?

10% of slaves sent to the Americas died on the way.

10% of the slaves sent to the Middle East survived on the way.

Makes you think.

Do you have articles (academic or not) to read up on this?
Hell, if any user has good articles on steroids please post them. This thread has really spiked my interest here.

Trust me guys steroids don't make that much of a difference! I know juiceheads who got their asses kicked by small guys who train hard, steroids is only for cosmetics.

user I am sure I would like you if we ever met but you are very, very wrong on this.

These are his parents. The man is about as white as an albino nig

Mexico has millions of White people. Mostly concentrated in the north of the country and big cities. It's a minority, 10% of the population by some counts, and there's White-looking mestizos to muddy the waters like>>10513080 points out. But yeah.

He's half right but retarded in the context of this thread. There is doping for endurance too like the tour de france where you dope with EPO and you can do this without a drug too, some endurance athletes have a naturally high number and efficient capacity of the red blood cells themselves.
Steroids that are used for muscle strength/size have rather small effects for strength in comparison to size and the reason you don't see a huge difference in strength between steroid use and non steroid use by guys between 25-40 is because for all our chemistry enhancements our joints and ligaments can not be as well enhanced and so you might do a huge life once or twice and then break your shoulder/knee at or right before the competition.
If anyone thinks that steroids do not make a big difference in strength and size then take a more realistic comparison of testoserone high vs testosterone low by watching men vs womens strength competitions. No matter which category (accounting for differences in skeletal structures) of strength sport the difference is large between men and women.

Theres an article in an old national Geographic about the slavetrade in the Congo basin and it talks about the blood rituals and gruesome festivals the Congolese have where they tie a slaves head to a springloaded sapling, then cut it off so it flies into the air into the crowd and they play keepaway with it as proof of their warrior skills. And when a chief dies entire scores of nigger slaves are killed. Males are beheaded, Females are garotted and a live baby is buried alive as a pillow for the chief's head. And a peace between two tribes is sealed by burying a slave up to his neck at the middle point between the tribes' territories and having all passers-by kick and spit and even piss on him as they pass by. Anyone caught helping him is killid instantly.

Niggers are worse to each other than any white ever was.

it was about the cimbri and it was from polyibus and he was a greek and greeks called all northern europeans keltoi. many people today think the cimbri were germanic but it is hard to tell they were from southern denmark I think

FUCKIN CHECKED M8

Is it really a product of social engineering however for young whites to idolise savagery? I thought one of the problems of WW1 was that white soldiers didn't want to hurt other white soldiers, despite the prevalence of the belief of the "inner beast" that needed to be unlocked (there was a lot of focus on bayonet training due to its confrontational nature). If there was a belief in the "inner beast" back then then surely it's only natural for it to be here today? Then again, WW1 was already a Jewish thing so perhaps Jews created the "inner beast" myth around that time too, along with the "dumb blonde" myth and jock-nerd dichotomy?

Makes you think of what exactly? Were black slaves deliberately killed along the way by Middle-Easterners? Or Is Saudi Arabia "obviously" better than the Americas because the majority of their black slaves died (or that those that died were weaker, thus the culling was greater)? I don't see a clear implication.

I'm not sure why intelligent people haven't known this sooner. Just by looking at the Olympics you know whites are the ones who dominate the majority of sporting events.

They've done so much damage there are people out there who unironically think niggers are the tallest race thanks to apehoop and not the white race, despite the fact that the tallest NBA players in history are all white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_players_in_National_Basketball_Association_history

The tallest race on average in the USA, tallest country, and tallest race world are all white as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

It's just unfortunate. The masses of lemmings still have not been able to think for themselves, at least not completely. They are starting to for sure but still the reason why the media loves the left so much is simply because they buy anything the media tells them and that's why they are obsessed with referencing pop culture and media like a fucking braindead troglodyte.

But of course, it all goes back to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.[3]

recognizing and utilizing the "inner beast" is different from trying to tailor your lifestyle to be that of a ravenous jungle subhuman

i should clarify that i'm only defending the point that steroids are vastly overrated in most cases. bodybuilding (pure muscle mass) is an obvious exception to that point. i also wasnt talking about growth hormone being used for healing injuries (cruising on it is different) or blood doping and things like that

that's the least relevant to the context of my post. steroids have the greatest effects when it comes to pure size. look at every physical sport/discipline/whatever and compare the best natty athletes to the best enhanced; there is a gap between these two groups; compare the gaps of each sport. sports like ping pong will have the most negligible gap between the two groups (because steroids wont help much), whereas bodybuilding would have the largest gap between best natty and best enhanced.
i was explaining in that post that the gaps for many sports are usually smaller than people realize, mma being one of them - since pure strength can only do so much for you, and conditioning is more just a matter of putting in hours of work.
you also must consider the fact that the people i'm talking about are the best in their sport. if i were talking about people who do a little bit of mma twice a week and were casuals, then the juiced up guy would have more of an advantage, but at the elite level you cant expect the athletes not to be 100% dedicated to their craft, so muscle-wise, steroids wont make much difference for them because they have no reason not to be close to their maximum genetic potential for that aspect. this 'near maximum genetic potential' is sufficient for strength and muscle size (for mma) and the gains that you would get from PED's would be more and more negligible the stronger and bigger you get because of diminishing returns.
and another thing, the correlation between a large amount of people in a particular sport using steroids does not equate to a greater benefit from steroids in that sport (maybe it does, but hold on a second). look at golf - they have a huge amount of people taking steroids, but do they really need to? i'm pretty sure those guys just dont want to work out; they dont NEED steroids to be able to compete at the highest level.
no it doesnt. spartans had to remain soldiers until the age of 60 and they didnt need TRT. i dont like low test people taking testosterone anyways. if god doesnt want you to be high test then you should accept it
also post your lifts, height, weight, and bf%, faggot