Pokemon General

Last one is on page 15

Let's disscuss how Ash fucking lost in the anime when he shouldn't have

or we can trade cute photos

previous thread >>10447418

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_game-based_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_III
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_Bank#Passes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do we have any actual gamelay and screens of the new Pokemon game outside of battle sequences yet?

I think Bulbasaur was the best grass starter.

Yep, there are tons of them all over the place. It looks a lot like X & Y only tropical.

go back to

>>>/pokemon/

you pokeon loving freaks

fags not allowed

gays if they aren't fags sure, but certainly not fags.

He's pretty good, but he's no Smugleaf and he doesn't have a bow tie. Solid B tier grass starter.

Actually he lost fair and square. Alain collected all the Kalos gym badges within a week and before that fought a fuckton of megas in 1v1 matches in a row without any breaks. His Charizard just has way more EXP.

How did he even manage to get around that fast? Does he have a bicycle or something?

You might be right. I still have a few questions about the captains, and if there will be 18 of them. While they'll almost certainly be easier than past gym leaders because the casualization of a game that was already for children, that might lead to a fairly robust main game content. Of course you probably mean the post-game, and my current theory is they spent a lot of time making something good, or they won't even have the fucking battle tower this time.

His Charizard knows fly.

So, after testing that one Battle Masion team with that Aron for AI abuse, I'm sure it's good enough for when I finally stop sucking at the Emerald Battle Tower. I'm going to go for 100 and/or 200 streaks next so I can get those berries.

You guys up to anything before Sun and Moon come out?

A bunch of unfinished rpgmaker pokemon shitties and a modded Sinking Sapphire. I'm shit at nuzlockes so I just can't use fainted pokemon until beating the next gym. Now I have a team composed of Shellos, Eevee, Krabby, Starmie, Zubat, all below level 20 and definitely not ready for Brawly but we'll see.

Which pokemon would you give anal to, Holla Forums?

Tried the Moemon Sigma Emerald BT again and lost at the 54th battle due to Double Team bullshit. Here's the team I used:

Salamence - Tiki:
A: Moxie
N: Naive
I: Choice Scarf
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: 0/252/0/4/0/252
Moves:
Out rage
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Blissey - Joy:
A: Natural Cure
N: Bold
I: Leftovers
IV: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EV: 252/0/252/6/0/0
Moves:
Toxic
Soft-boiled
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy

Charizard - Cordelia:
A: Blaze
N: Timid
I: Choice Scope
IV: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EV: 0/0/4/252/0/252
Moves:
Air Slash
Fire Blast
Focus Blast (Had to hack this since it's not a TM yet)
Dragon Pulse

I remember I beat Super Singles in the BM in X with a broken ass team and just used a pure fuck you team in OR

What the fuck is is the fascination of fucking animals with people?

Besides I'd have anal with Elesa.

Double Team's best solution is probably Aerial Ace. I should be running it myself, but I'm out of TMs for it at the moment. Using Toxic before bullshit gets too bad helps, you can out-wall them. The exception to all this is Skarmory. The best I can do is attempt to use Ice Beam on him, but you having a fire move would help if it wasn't Fire Miss.

Well running out of TM isn't a problem for me because the sigma mod makes TMs infinite. Will probably change dragon claw to aerial ace for because sometimes sacrifices are necessary.

Not all of us want to fuck technicolor animals.

someone has a HA flabebe inside a luxuryball lyring around?

That sounds very specific. Why not try finding a fairy Friend Safari and playing the Balltism roulette? If not I can probably hack one up for you. Any particular color you want?

sure, i have one, but it's not in a luxury ball.

here you go

I am indeed looking for that kind of stuff. Sure hack it why not, still I am just going to use for breeding, whichever color is fine I don't mind.

well done faggot
I like cute pokemon

I'm going to catch a legit one since it's easier. I'll just change the ball. I'll let you know when I get one.

by the by, someone is from Europe has a extra copy of a happy hour meowth (there is an event, with the code HAPPY, you get a meowth with happy hour, just EU and Aussies), can someone how many stuff is worth?

What? Also, I got your flower fairy.

what are you, gay?

excuse my trash english, what I meant was that there is a event exclusive from europe, and I was wondering how much that event is worth in trade exchange. My fc is 3179-7229-9422 just tell me when m8, I have some elekids and some fennkins with perfect IVs (5, plus good nature)

That sounds like fun aside from the whole Gardevoir thing. Not my kind of Pokemon. Also, I would not trust anything that willingly fucks Muk. Those that willingly fuck Gegnar are OK in my book though.

There's over 700 Pokemon, some people like fucking purple rats.

I don't really need them, I caught them all and don't do much battle wise. As for Meowth, I imagine it would be worth more to people outside of Europe. It's also pretty pointless since I'm pretty sure it runs off the same formula as Payday and doesn't stack. I guess it doesn't do damage so it might be useful in some odd situation?

But Gary Oak lost

your fc pal?

It was my name in the post where I was confused.

Forgive me. As you see I am not that bright. Thank you mate.

No problem, good luck with your autism

It's a real shame. The man has a loli and a Charizard, he deserves protagonists status.

Gary may have lost the league, but he won at life by realizing his own limitations, pulling out while he was still ahead and becoming successful in another field.

I don't know if feel insulted or praised.

Both, I guess. I have my own autism to deal with. Ironically the Emerald Battle Tower, despite being older and probably less prone to cheating, might be the most difficult one. I wish my Action Replay didn't break. And also didn't somehow remove my Pokedex and Pokenav.

Everyone has their own demons to fight with. In my personal experience I never touched the BF, it was such bullshit with their Guillotines and Horn Drills with 100% accuracy

So, I have a friend who hasn't played any of the pokemon games since G/S, but in true normalfag fashion, Go has put the series back into his head. I'm pretty sure I can wrangle him into playing one of the tabletops with me, on a scale of 1-10, how lost is he going to be?

If it's the one with weird shit like hybrids? 11. Something more standard? Ease him into it and it shouldn't be too bad.

I'd go with PTU. It's more streamlined than PTA and will probably be easier to understand.

At least, in my experience DMing it is.

Yeah, it's PTU.

Well, since I'm not familiar with this system and would also be learning as I go, I was just gonna go with a fairly standard pokemon adventure through either Kanto or Johto, depending on my player(s)? and sprinkle in pokemon from later generations to keep him on his toes. He's not gonna recognize much of anything, he's not going to know any of their abilities, and he's barely going to have any idea of what their moves will be.

It seems like it could be fun because of his inexperience with the new stuff. I think I'm gonna throw in a Drifblim abducting children from some no-name village, he shouldn't see that coming.

I stopped being aware of them when I missed the Hoopa distribution event.

I'd recommend grabbing some utilities from the forums; it goes a long way to helping to manage shit.

Hilariously enough, that exact scenario happens in Pokemon Reborn. Shame it's shit.

I have all of those outside of Victini, Meoletta and Keldeo.

Just log onto the pokemon site once a month, nigga.

also
pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

Next month is Victini, and they distribute other mons semi-regularly, because it keeps people's interest in the game.

Remember, even if you get a mon you already have, you can trade it on the GTS for the mon you DO want. If you get a hackmon somehow (check the ribbons and match it up with the distribution info, which is on many sites), pass it back through the system for event mons until you get a legit mon, and keep trading until you get the one you want.

A passive man is one who does not get what he wants, user. You can even get Hoopa, because there's plenty of people who don't care for legendaries, or those who have copies. Hell, someone might give you a perfectly recreated mon, undetectable by the system.

If you have no event mons, you're sure to have copies of past cover legends, or legends outside of the covers. New players (who are dumbasses) will trade for old legendary mons by giving you more recent ones, or outright handing you event mons they got and don't care for for the older mons. Right now, Gen 4 should be in high demand, as they're the last gen that doesn't have a remake.

If you've played the series this long, you should be getting extras from the Hoopa portals in Omega Ruby that you can toss around, too.

It's a big world and pokemon is a game with millions of players and the GTS practically does the searching for you. DO IT.

You have to keep it up.

They don't allow you to trade event mons through GTS.

sonuva bitch.

well it looks like you can't share anyway.

POKEGEN HERE WE COME

I'm just missing 3 event pokemons, Celebi, Genosect and that gay horse. Glad I can make it with the last 2, but I still need Celebi.
Shit, if I knew about this before I'd have played since the beginning of the year, I just started again like yesterday thanks to PHB.

You can actually trade event pokemons in personal trades, you just can't do it through GTS, and I think even wonder trade.

Why you must do that?

I miss my old team, but I'm back, for them.

I don't know why I had hope.

Good news is Celebi is pretty common, There was a disc that could put infinite celebi downloads on the jap version of Pokemon Colosseum, so there are tons of the thing around. Hell you could even get one that way if you have a hacked wii and completed version of JP RSE.

I actually have Pokemon Ranch on my Wii. I wanted to fill it with 999 pokemons to get my Celebi. I only ever got 500 and dropped it.
I just notice that I'm missing Shaymin.as wll.

Also, you can get most of the pokemon with legit IDs and shit outside of Arceus (unless you hack in a distribution Arceus, which they now have an english one) by simply using action replay or another software jack thing to force in the event people to get the items you need to access the events in older games, or by hacking in an exact copy of the original wonder card or some shit.

there's ways, it isn't a super hacker-proof system.

I used the action replay method to get darkrai because I saw the movie when I was young, and he's now in my Omega Ruby cartridge eating pokepuffs and getting pats on the head.

edgy german name for "night" and all because I caught him as a kid. I regret nothing.

Good thing you dropped it, you would have been disappointed to learn that you only get Mew for getting 999 mons in.

The thing is, I never really liked to go to extremes to get this pokemons. I couldn't get the official events either because I don't live in US. Your whole post reminded me 2 things
Life is suffering when you play pokemon.

Thanks, now I realize I'm missing a Mew too. God damn it.

Just install RBY and get it the old fashioned way.

I mean he was the protagonist for the Mega evolution specials before they added him to the main anime. But he really doesn't deserve to be protagonist. All he has is Charizard and Metagross which he rarely uses

You should probably sit down and make a list of the event legendaries you're still missing, so you don't keep making mistakes.

Thankfully Mew is super common due to My Pokemon Ranch, hell you even said yourself you were halfway to it.

The specials were great. Wonder when Steven's going to realize he made a mistake.

Two solutions, either do it the slow way and play the originals, then transfer it ALL THE WAY THROUGH the generations, or play Omega Ruby and get Rayquaza at the end alongside Deoxys, who is no longer an event pokemon (but you have to catch both him and rayquaza back to back if you want both).

real talk, I don't get why people say Omega Ruby is bad, it's actually pretty fun. After the end game, I just go around collecting mons and evolving them. Though I prefer BW2's endgame, the cozy secret base battling is pretty nice.

If there's anything I do like about ORAS it's that Deoxys isn't an event mon anymore. Dude has a good gimmick that I never use because base form Deoxys is the best anyway.

My Pokedex is a mess right now.
I transferred all the pokemons I had in Y to OR trough Pokemon Homebrew Bank. Althought I had my Pokedex completed in Y I'm obviously missing some entries in OR thanks to mid evolutions and stuff, that's why is hard to tell.

Right now I'm missing 6, Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Genesect, Hoopa and Volcanion.

That's incorrect. You absolutely have to catch Rayquaza, but you can Knock out Deoxys, beat the Elite Four and then go face him again to catch him, which is great because it makes soft resetting not a nightmare.

I wish i knew these things ahead of time.

It was the most frustrating catch in the game, the only pokemon that didn't get one-shotted was my Mightyena. It took like 5 fucking goes at it.

also
accept them as they are, user.

To be fair there are pokemon that you don't need to still get the diplomas. Like I have everything but Volcanion and I still got them.

Don't worry about the missing mid evos, just check serebii or another site and compare your event mons to their list. You should have Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, and Diancie based on what you're missing.

Volcanion is getting released via code at US fucking gamestops sometime in October. You can get Mew through My Pokemon Ranch or exploit in the virtual console releases of RBY. Celebi can be received through a PAL version of Pokemon Channel for Gamecube. Genesect is November's fucking gamestop code.

You're gonna have to hustle for Shaymin and Hoopa though, sorry user.

*And Darkrai, damn it.

sun and moon bottlecaps, boyo

Also I don't need a pokemon with a specific nature to beat YOUR ass, baby. EVs are very important, though.

Nope, that's Jirachi.
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_game-based_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_III

Nigger, I would rape you to death in Pokemon, don't even front Mr. "I don't soft reset".

Oh, I just did that this morning, user. I had 3 masterballs so I it was a walk in the park. Still, I wanted to catch Raywuaza like a man, and it was surprisingly easy.

I'm just starting to notice why. I mean, the amount of legendaries and events OR have is astonishing, really, almost overwhelming, there's always something fun that happen while you're looking for berries and secret bases.
BUT, it's missing a lot of shit that Emerald had, namely that island with a lot of challenges, that building at north of mauville and some other stuff. It doesn't sounds like a lot, but those were lv100 challenges and some extra challenging stuff, it was fun.

Battle resort is fun, and all, but is not Trainer Hill nor Battle frontier.

I was really glad about this when I completed the pokedex in X. Completing the pokedex now is really easy with GTS and wonder trade.

Exactly right.
Oh, well, I'll keep looking while training my pokemons. I'm really excited to be back playing after a year without playing. Also, last year I missed some distribution codes of Hoopa, that's when I stopped playing out of frustration.

Says the man who can't work his way around the GTS for a legendary.

I went through a chain of deals I started for fun with a Rattata and ended up with a Giratina after 3 days, nig.

I will dance you to death with a fuckin' dancing flower bitch u ain't got shit on me nigga

Shit, my bad. I remember now, I got it confused with the Japanese version of Colosseum's bonus disk. Would it fucking kill Nintendo to make the event legendaries of specific regions to have a 0.1% appear rate if you caught every other pokemon from that gen?

I understand that feeling. I missed a Diancie giveaway right after I got back in last year and almost lost my shit. Thankfully some EU user bailed me out. If you don't live in the US, how are you able to look for codes?

I'd fuckin' kill me. I'd rather they open up an event after you catch the region where you can freely go up to the mon and catch it.

I start changing random shit on wonder trade and I usually get pretty rare stuff in one night. Namely shiny pokemons and rare legendaries. In fact, I have 2 Giratinas lv100 out of wonder trade and one had the orb.

Not exactly sure. When there's an event I usually just enter to mystery gift and get it. Maybe because my 3DS region is US, but if you actually need to go to places like Gamestop, I obviously can't.

At least you wouldn't be locked out after missing a shitty date. Either that or let us breed them. It sucks having 14 event pokemon now, let alone what gen 7 will add.

Youcan breed Phione, that's why everyone have a Phione. I like how exclusive event pokemons are. You feel fulfilled just by owning one.

I'm intrigued about MOEMON SIGMAEMERALD, but I sorta can't into patching on my ANDROID tablet as it's the only thing I have after my computer had its shit fucked up due to age.

Shit, I just realized something. Since the legendaries I have right now on OR are the ones I had on X, I can uso those to capture legendaries like Landorus on OR, so I'll have 2 of the same legendaries for trade purpose.

Explain.

It's a hack that is playing.

Does Sigma Emerald worth it?

Which Pokemon would you _hug?

Mawile.

Duplicate Legendaries are annoying though.

Seriously, half the reason im using the Bank despite it being a blatant ripoff is because i have so many of them now, for example Groudon, R/E/SS/OR alone should give you 4 of em without going into replays. And that is not counting shit like Dream Radar and events that is basically rare enough to not trade unless the other offer is a event.

The other half is Living Dex.

Metagross got chumped by Pikachu. His Bisharp is where it's at.

I've got PCHex++ on my hacked 3DS, I'll copy up some clones of those for you a bit later. I think most of those should be legit, or at least I downloaded them back when fake GTS's were a thing.

What the fuck were you expecting, after Johto it was crystal clear he would never succeed.

This was actually the season where he had most chance at succeed, in an anime protagonist way.

You should had known better. Ash will never win, unless they disqualify Alain because he is a consort of Lysandre.

It's too bad, Ash was going up against someone who's as strong as an Elite Four member this time in the finals.

1-5 starts with Rowlet
6-0 Start with popplio

Dubs i start with litten

You'd think Alain is the protagonist if you just saw the mega specials and skipped right to XY&Z.

So since Z-moves requires Z-items and since M-Ray doesn't use a Mega Stone, does that mean Ray can use both? Unless you have to choose between Mega evolving and Z-moves (or switch them via key items), Ray is going to be even more broken.

What. the FUCK!

FUG is only broken on Singles and in there the consistensy of a Life Orb is better. Z-Moves might have an impact on VGC since that one is HO only.

asked this in the showderp thread, but how can i get pokes from blaze black 2 to pokebank, if possible? i was thinking of using a flashcart; i just need more information.

I doubt it's possible since Blaze Black 2 is a romhack, but you'd have to trade the Pokemon to a legitimate copy of a Generation 5 game to use PokeTransporter with.

thats what i thought, and it might be possible since i have a dsi and 3ds, as well as legit copies of black and white 2

Looking at the way the World Championships turned out I think they're going to change the primals and rayquaza to work like normal mega-evolutions.When you've got shit like Kyurem-W available and NOBODY using it the game is more broken than intended.

Z-moves are definitely going to be crazy though. Apparently the Normal-type one is called "Hyper Sprint Attack" in German - so now any pokemon can suddenly bust out an Extremespeed?

so, how do i get flashcards to work? I believe it has something to do with SD cards along with save files and NDS files

I don't get why they didn't lock primals in with megas at all. It makes no sense, you're pretty much forcing people to have one of them no matter what.

I need to actually finish AS, last I played I tried to go through everything with my Gardevoir but got cockblocked by the Metagross with no remorse. Don't know why I rage quit like a bitch and not run back through with the levels

I only play MATURE games for MATURE gamers such as myself - user, age 12

What nicknames will you be giving your monsters in Sun/Moon?

My cats, Tabby and Calico would disagree with you.

Guys, I'm sorry to annoy you with this but I'm a poorfag who can't get a 3DS and I want to play a pokemon game again and I need some advice.

I heard that there are tons of romhacks that make the games better in every way possible but I have no idea which ones are good apart from Blaze/Volt 2 which I haven't tried yet.

Which romhacks should I play and do they work with emulators?

For the record, my favourite games were the remakes of the 1st and 2nd Gen.

Booty as payment.

Kill yourself.
Get a fucking job and get a 2DS.

No.
And the problem still stands, don't know which romhacks to play.

Try brown

I have never played roomhacks but the base best Main Line games are Emerald, Platinum and BW2. I have heard good things about BlazeVolt though.

That entire series of hacks is good
Blaze Black/Volt White 1&2, Sacred Gold/Soul Silver, etc.

Those monogender humanshaped ones need to breed somehow

Will do. Is the new storyline for this hack cool?

Thanks.
Played all of the mainline except X and Y and will be trying out BlazeVolt, of course.

Thanks, SacredStorm added to the list.

Any opinions regarding Zeta or the new Uranium? Do they have a cool story?

They have mouths and occasionally other holes, and those eggs come from somewhere

Many plant Pokemon have flowers, the reproductive organs of many plants. I'd say odds are good that Pokemon do have some sort of genitals. In addition, there's always oral or just rubbing your dick on it. Degenerates will always find a way to fuck something, that's why they're degenerates.

Breeding isn't even implied to involve sexual intercourse. Genderless Pokemon like Magnemite are able to breed with Ditto and pass on their IVs, which means Ditto doesn't just copy Magnemite and then reproduces one by budding.

And then you end up with your dick seared off from a Flamethrower

Pokemon have been shown to have at least more complex brains than most regular animals. If they wouldn't mind and could communicate it somehow, odds are people would try to fug their Pokemon. I hate to say it but that's the way it is.

user, the premise of the game is about pokemon being corrupted by nuclear radiation from tons of coincidentally close nuclear power plants
Also the majority of it's fakemon are fucking awful, though it does have online functionality

Don't forget the Pokemon with psychic fucking powers.

I think its time to introduce an egg-themed stork pokemon

That would be much appreciated.

You need to find the latest firmware of your flashcart, then just put the .nds file and save if you have one, and that's it. If you have a 3DS it's harder to run a flashcart, you'll need, at the very least Homebrew Launcher.

If you can only get the 3DS with

While we are talking about the level of intelligence of Pokemon, I think we should take in account PMD. There they have a very basic culture. Also, when Team Charm appears every drools over them, same thing with Virizion(who is refered as a female), everyone wants to dick her.

Where's that one image that gives a list of rules as to what is or isn't okay to fuck, that pokemon totally pass

Sounds retarded. From the intro thought it was just one big meltdown and everyone was trying to cope with the fallout, hoped for some STALKER with pokemon.
There goes my interest.

Still not possible right now, uni is getting hectic, no time to get a job.

Despite being psychic, only the Abra and Ralts like have implications of humanity. For example, Metagross is more like a computer.

I'm not sure I'd consider PMD's Pokemon canonical to the main games, it seems PMD happened well after humans were gone, if they had any influence at all. Pokemon developed differently.

Sure, after I finish at the Masion here.

And?
That doesn't make it non-sentient

About romhacks, I'm currently playing Moemon Sigma Emerald. You can play the regular Sigma Emerald or install moemon.

Well, then she could understand what sex is. Nice, because she can evolve into Gardevoir. In any case, it's a fact that pokemons are far more intelligent than your regular animal, having intelligence similar to humans, at least in the anime, and in the Delta Episode, that whismur was really intelligent.

Weeeell, humans get abducted from another [HISTORY], so what you say is a valid point. The issue is that we don't have anything else, the games only give us the very hard to believe Pokedex entries. According to it, some pokemon are smarter than humans and others are no different than animals.

If two Beldums combine to make a Metang, and two Metangs make a Metagross, what happens if two Metagross stack on top of each other?

It makes communication harder. Plus, I doubt a computer would be interested in sex much. Sorry Metagross fuckers, but you might be out of luck.

You're mostly right, aside from your shit taste in Pokemon you want to fuck.

I suppose it's hard to say for sure either way. Pokemon are weird.

Damn.

I actually lost to the Elite Four in Black 2. I think the last time I got owned by the Elite Four was back on Blue as a kid.
Got through three of them then I got wiped out by the Psychic trainer.

I had way too many fighting types in my party, plus I picked Emboar as my starter.
I tried to use a Zoroark, but his defense is so shit the slightest cough takes out half his health.

B-but I want to fuck a Mawile.
3239-2596-0114 there's my Friend Code, fag

By the way, what's your FC? Mine is in the name field.

Why not?
Why would a computer be interested in fighting or eating berries or whatever?

B-but I'm not a d-degenerate, user. But I'll do it.

Any way to hack a moe Ralts in to pretend she's my starter? Don't judge me.

I dunno, are Pokemon like real animals where they fill a niche in their environment? If so, it did those things to be efficient. If Pokemon are just bullshit? Fuck if I know. Metagross is genderless, which only furthers my idea that it's probably not normal. The only Pokemon that is fairly biological, is not a legendary and is also like that is probably Starmie, they almost certainly reproduce by budding.

Maybe if you use a save editor you can give yourself a ralts from the start or something of the sort.

Also, Meloetta can classify in pokemons that could be fucked, too.Added you, user

Added you too, let's trade.

Also, that brings up the question of "how the fuck do legendary Pokemon work anyway". That is a mystery we'll never solve honestly.

If you just want to catch them then check out Ultra Violet. If you want something more different then look for Dark Violet (they're completely unrelated, despite the names), note that it's been cancelled and only goes up to the 7th gym, but I really like what they've done with the plot, the world and the dex.

What if two Mega Metagross locked their arms together?

I should do that then. I remember using those whatever codes to change the encounters to a Ralts in the first zones.

Ah, bollocks. Pity then, the thing I like the most about pokemon is exploring the new zones and finding their secrets, not catching pokemon.

There would finally be enough arms to make a full metal spider

Does that mean it would become a Steel/Poison type?

Is this a weapon to surpass metal gear?

Fusion Mega Evolution.

We goin full Yu-gi-oh bullshit tier now.

Cool, user, thanks! I have only Volcanion missing. Have this as a thanks.

Well, Metagross are sort of special, aren't they? They're already four Beldums.
Mega Magnezone when?

So I got to a 100 streak in the Super Triples Battle Masion, and I can confirm the team I've been using is broken as shit.

Also, I miss the fake GTS distros people used to do, that was fun. I know regular 3DS's can do that QR thing, but I have a New 3DS. Maybe someone could work something out with homebrew somehow? I hope most of you hacked your 3DS.

I think you're missing the point of pokemon completely. Hearthstone or some other shit may be more of your game.

We get it, you raise shitty pokemon and try and justify it online. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Why the fuck are people on the the GTS so jewish? All I want is a stupid common pokemon not in my version of the game, and people try to get shinies out of it.

because kids are greedy niggers that want legendaries and shinies over anything else

I don't usually have that sort of problem, usually I put something up and get something back eventually. Sometimes I have to take it down and put it back up to put it over the stupid ones asking for Lv. 1 Legendaries or Volcanion or whatever. On the other hand, finding something can sometimes be harder.

IVs and nature were a mistake
Having to specifically breed pokemon to be perfect for what you want it to do like you would a farm animal or a guard dog or a black person flies in the face of what the game is going for
This is why XY added an easier way to see and train EVs, and why Sun/Moon is adding a way to train IVs, because you should be able to make whatever poke you want competitively viable(as much as the specific pokemon type can be viable, anyway), and not the other way around

Even with 6 perfect IVs any pokemon you will raise will suck.

Are there other non-card based competitive games that work similar to pokemon? Seeing as how devs constantly tried to emulate pokemon's single player mode, why hasn't anyone noticed how huge the game's competitive scene is?

IVs (or DVs back in the day) made even less sense in Gen 1, some Pokemon were just better than others and you couldn't do anything about it.

You could actually control Defense and Special DVs pretty well through breeding, given they were always passed on by the opposite sex parent (or the ditto), but you're right in that the rest was basically a crap shoot with no control. As someone replaying Gen 1 and 2 with a friend, and now hitting the end of Gen 2: fuck Gen 1 & Gen 2. Pokemon didn't make any fucking sense until Gen 3.

Which Pokemon has the best feet?

Well fuck you too faggot

No need to be so salty user. The simple fact is so long as you insist that taking the time to breed and raise your pokemon properly is "stupid", you will always raise garbage.

There's nothing wrong with raising, but the idea of breeding perfect mons is entirely antithetical to the ideas the games are pushing
If the games didn't include that aspect, they would be better for it

Are you one of those "pokemon is for feels" fags? This series is about hardcore JRPG monster battling, user, it hasn't been about your fee fees since Gen 2.

Gardevoir.

That's probably the first time I've ever heard an incredibly easy kids game described as 'hardcore' anything
And even still, those days you spend cycling back and forth creating the perfect aryan ubermon are all taken out of the time you could be spending actually fighting, which is in fact what people do, by skipping the whole "game" part and just battling automatically perfect pokemon in showdown or whatever

Children play chess too, user, that doesn't make the game any less strategic. It's far more satisfying to destroy whelps like you with no breeding skill in the real games than it is to play showdown, plus I find breeding very enjoyable and rewarding.

You don't have to do it. The vast majority of trainers have pokemon with 0 IVs across the board. Now, if you want to battle other people? Don't get surprised when someone who's spent 10 hours breeding the ultimate Jumpluff wipes the floor with you.

The GTS has always being like that. Just put something instead of looking for it. Good trades don't last much.

Meloetta.

I got a shiny Manaphy and an Arceus like that yestarday. Also, if you put common pokemon and ask for legendaries, if you wait long enough you'll receive it.

That reminds me of the wonder trade system. I got numerous hacked shinies just by having it on standby while doing something else.

How do you know they are hacked?

So what's good to get during the PGL shutdown Pokemileage sale? I know it's basically impossible to buy ethers and berry juice otherwise but it's hardly worth it to get many of those. Are the best options the ability capsule and maybe rare candies?

They had perfect IV's, EV's and were lvl. 100. I doubt people just give those away. Also, a few of the shinies I got were for shiny locked legendaries.

I don't know, my shiny Bisharp came that way. Knowing that he might be hacked is kind of painful. I just thought it was a kind fellow that did it. Also, consider that shiny locks are only for specific games, and you can still acquire said shiny by other means, like previous games.

Well, things like that are possible. Same with leaving a shitmon while asking for Legendary. As said, good deals don't last much.

meowth best alolan

It was a shiny Yveltal.
Also, I don't think people would just give away something that pretty much takes dedicated autism and countless hours. I remember it took me about a week to get a shiny Weedle with perfect IV's in attack and speed, and no way in hell am I giving that thing away. Not to burst your bubble or anything

You realize Shiny Yveltal isn't possible outside an event correct? Because all legendaries in XY are shiny-locked.

That's why I said it was a hacked shiny.

There's something particularly bad about having a hacked pokemon, other than the moral implications?

There are stream channels that do nothing but upload hacked pokemon over Wonder Trade

Have got Porygon-Z, Cresselia, Gallade and Gastrodon like that. There's no joy on those pokemon, so I keep them to get real stuff over GTS

Not really, so long as you don't become a huge fag about it, the kind that goes

at people who do bother with the stuff.

>new gen is another American' region

Will Surge come back?

I've heard you can use some homebrew or save editing to fake pokebank migration. Never looked into it.

It's called PokemonHomebrew Bank. I used it recently and works fine, but I'm pretty sure it only supports the 3DS games, not the DS games yet.

People who use the GTS as trophy cases are the worst.

I want to smooch Lucario!

S M O O C H !

well I'm disappointed

then why even post about it?

Man, I wasn't expecting that…

Gays not allowed, faggot.

I stopped watching the anime for a long time but it would have been nice to have some closure.
I heard that it was a last minute change.

I have already lost the two that you can find because the pokebank lost all my pokemon. Is there anyway i can just buy them?

How could that happen? Also, I can give you the destiny knot I have in my Y copy.

It's possible that his Pokemon Bank subscription was expired for too long.

Does that mean Nintendo killed his pokemon?

If that's what happened, yes, your Pokemon are only sure to be safe if you're paid up.
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_Bank#Passes

I mean that sucks and all but doesn't the pokemon bank not take items?

those eggs come from arceus you jakimbo-ass nigger.

this is true suffering

I tried out Moemon Sigma Emerald myself, and it's really good. The downside is that every single trainer and gym leader still has his/her original Emerald roster.

alrighty my friend code is 2707-3022-3805

yeah it was well over a year, that sucks because i had some great pokemon in there.

Would you fuck a pokemon?

Only if said Pokemon is Gardevoir.

only a small handful. besides jynx, i prefer humans like hex maniac and fairy tale girl

oy

Dawn
Gardevoir

great taste

alola jynx never

Kek

I want to fuck Candela.

Serena is basically French Dawn 2.0

What the hell made anyone think this time would be any different?

Would you?

no

no, that tail is WAY too fat. and id prefer a monster girl version anyway

METAGROSS IS MY MOTHER FUCKING NIGGA

This fucker just ripped through the Elite Four no sweat.

Only got killed by Lapras, then My Cobalion finished up.

WEW. With Magnet Rise this mother fucker is too GOAT.
Only had to switch him out when I new there were fire moves.

For the sake of avoiding a dump lets just say nearly all of them, but mostly these

Some rules shouldn't be broken, user

Eh, I am not entirely convinced it wouldn't be bestiality.
Though, given that Meowth can straight up speak the queen's, it's hard to say.

Sableye really opened me up to gens beyond the first.

That said I was so offended by snubull that I skipped gen 2.

Not only can he speak, but he can translate, meaning every pokemon speaks

But the first 3 gens were all designed at the same time

There is a radical change in feeling between 1&2 and 3. I smell bullshit.

No they weren't.

Only Gen 1 & 2 were made together

Gen 3 came after

I sense femboy faggotry.

I think if I played competitive I would care, but I usually just play the singleplayer with minimal online play, so I just roleplay it.

Some more neat stuff.

I just realized that vespiquen and mega beedrill both have that sort of revolver chamber design for their abdomens

That's bullshit. They originally wanted to stop the series after gold&silver since they didn't think they could top those games and they were right

But they did
With their remakes

Genwunners are the worst, Go play your broken shit games by yourself you nostalgia cuck.

Any of you cumps want to chimp? We need a champ over in the fullderp thread.

First time playing Blaze Black 2, should I play normal mode or challenge mode first? Previously, I've only played red, gold, and black 1 before this. Is challenge mode hard but fair, or is it more of a grind?

Normal mode isn't too difficult, but gym leaders will probably beat your face in once or twice per leader. I assume challenge mode will fuck your shit up even harder.

I still need that destiny knot

Try porn sites

You can get one from a from Beauty in a Alley in Luminiose. So keep talking to females in alleys in Paris.

I'm pretty sure there are trainers that will give you it if you rematch them enough times in oras

In ORAS you get in Sea Maville

I only missed the gamestop events and such because fuck going outside my room.

Come on people homebrew has been here for a while now…

i haven't got dive yet, already at endgame on X

porn is bad for you user

I am pretty sure I've already talked to her, but I will recheck.

Keep every ally in Luminiose and talk to every female. I am sure you have to battle her first.

This, I have PCHex++ installed on my 3DS even. It's nice seeing what I'm doing. I wish it had all the editing features PkHex did though.

Do you have anymore pictures like 2 second one?

I don't know what style it's called but I always liked seeing pokemons drawn hat way

I don't have enough space to downgrade my 3ds, I also need to go out and buy an sd card.

shit man i found her, appreciate it. Now i can a good Rattata

If you just have regular old homebrew, you can use some versions of PCHex. If you don't have that, I'm sorry. I hope you downgrade before Sun and Moon come out, man.

What does pchex++ actually do?

Could someone help me evolve my aromatisse please?

what if you have the new 3ds?

Man, definitely one of my favorite designs from Gen 3. I fucking love me some Hobskinville Goblins. I actually like Mawile as well, because the fake head is always a nice touch, and I was torn over which exclusive I liked better but I feel that Mega-Mawile just isn't as likeable as Mega Sableye.

PkHex for PC:
Allows you to pretty much edit anything in a save of your game. Gender, BM wins, Pokemon, etc.

PcHex++ for 3DS:
Really only allows the editing of Pokemon you have as well as creating new ones.

In all honesty, you should use PkHex on PC because it's the best one due to sheer versatility.

hey, flashcart guy from earlier, so i basically find a way to put the rom and the save on the flashcart, put it in my dsi, put a legit gen 5 game in my 3ds, trade the pokemon i want to over to the legit copy, and transfer to pokebank? only step missing here is the flashcart, i would like recommendations.

It's mostly just a nicer looking version of the regular PCHex (that is, it has actual visuals) but I think it also has a .cia version if you want to install that.

It's been so long since I put homebrew on my New 3DS but I don't think homebrew is much different. You can't do that QR thing on New 3DS, so PCHex is probably your best bet for your hacking needs.

The only thing PCHex has over PkHex is that I don't have to take my SD card out of my New 3DS which is just a huge pain. Even I complained about the lack of a lot of PkHex's features, although apparently a lot of them are recent additions.

checking my own trips because im a shameless faggot.

thing is, i have never homebrewed so I don't think i can use PCHex.

Also, I'm sure you either all saw or didn't care, but some video about throwing the anal fist Pokemon back into the sea came out the other day.

Unfortunately that means your probably can't dump your save to use PkHex on the PC either. You might want to ask the 3DS homebrew thread about the specifics, I'm bad with technology.

I hope the island challenges aren't as boring as this
On further thought, any confirmation on a Join Avenue or Secret Base type area?

That is actually cute. I hope you do that to wailmer later on.

I think that's just a side thing, like those "shell game" type games that are so often in the new games. And no, we'll probably not even get that rumored "build your own league" because GF is incapable of doing more than one thing well, and it seems the plan this time is "unfuck Gen 6".

From what I've heard, it's not a challenge thing, Just a daily event you can do for immersion/ to earn poke bucks. It's also a way to earn money post game that doesn't involve punching the Elite Four in the face over and over again or whatever the Alola variation is.

Can some european or australian user gift me a happy hour meowth please?

Sounds like the hotel thing from X and Y.

If any of you guys are wonder trading right now im trying to MM a shiny torchic, so im flooding the fuck outta wonder trade with my hatched failures.

Don't try to nuzlocke it.

Mawile is cute.

Will these do?

Garchomp looks like Plesioth and Feraligatr looks like Lagiacrus' retarded cousin. Monster Hunter where you fight pokemon with all the types replacing elements when?

Feraligator is always the best.

Soon probably. Since Pokemon Go will placate the casuals, gamefreak will need to pander to niche audiences to get money.

They literally don't want to

Does anyone have the full version of this image if it even exists? Reverse image searching yielded nothing.

whats a recommend ds emulator?

I keep trying to play pokemob but its so fucking shit

Battles take fucking forever, the game takes fucking forever

desmume?

Thanks,I guess.
>tfw a fictional nurse acknowledges my birthday first

still would like a flashcart recommendation pls

shit, meant to unspoiler

R4 is the common choice.
But if you find one that can also play GBA games,then buy that one.

Happy Birthday, user.

I had a similar thing happen recently.

Page 13
New thread:

This shit pisses me off hard