The Witcher Netshit

It's over before it even began. And we were laughing at the GoT screenwriters.

Why must it all be ruined, Holla Forums? How did our forebears fuck up this badly and leave us here?

Welp, good thing I never got my hopes up

Did we really need a word for normal

(((What's 'normal' really mean in the end, goyim?)))

Why is it always some turbocuck white male who starts talking about this shit? Can we kill those fucking soy faggots please?

That's when it was over.
This has worked maybe two or three times EVER. One of those was the Zone of the Enders show and even that was mostly mediocre until the last few episodes.

The only time a game to tv show adaptation worked was the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

No way Goyflix allows Geralt to be a white heterosexual male right?

Everyone getting so fucking excited over a videogame TV show when they forgot they already made one out of Ape Escape.

Little hope but lets wait and see. Could just be some set designer he's talking about.

This is going to go down well. At least we still have the games, they can't fuck those up and they will always be better written than whatever garbage (((Netflix))) and their army of cat lady writers shit out.

Kill the leftists. That's all it takes to fix this.

Attempts were made to unfuck our trajectory, in the end the eternal jew won.

The femnazgul perspective is shit and not wanted tbh.

The female perspective is never wanted, hence why progressive societies such as those in the Middle East beat the shit out of women when they do. You'll note they are the ones invading us, not the other way around, and we were invading them back when it was legal to beat your wife for being a mouthy cunt.

The problem is we had a patriarchy which women evolved to be a part of, and then lolberg fuckheads dismantled the fucking system with their stupid bullshit. Now women are running around making decisions they weren’t evolved to make and the birth rate went into freefall because of it.

Any attractive male is automatically bisex

Not just the birthrate. Everything went to shit. Education in the West is utter garbage because women and Jews chased out all the men with a normal T count through pedo witch hunts. Now boys get fucked over from kindergarten through university because salty feminist cunts delight in putting little boys down and giving them lower grades, and this on top of making the curriculum geared towards women and their subhuman learning methodology.

Stupid laws and decisions get voted in all the time thanks to the female vote, and since these cunts are too busy riding the cock carousel to be decent humans and have babies they project those sentiments to the whole of Africa and the Middle East, and then flood the West with those animals so they can have a nigger fucktoy when they're in their late 30s and no sane man wants them.

Problem is, a lone killer or two won't make a sherd of difference. This needs to be systemic and very quick. They need to be rounded up and purged within the span of one or two years, and this while simultaneously dismantling all their pillars of power and using leftist white women to pump out white babies to get the population numbers back on track.

The Witcher was never good, this refers to both the books and the games.

Truth

I'm already dreading how fantasy Poland is going to be full of niggers and fags all of a sudden, not to mention Triss getting BLACKED

Well, the Polish will enjoy seeing what happens when their narratives meet Western democratic values.

We'll I'm glad some good will come out of this

End point of communist subversion, user.
Enjoy the full fruits of it.

those men involved in bringing the Witcher to this point: the Polish author as well as the vidya devs have only themselves to blame. As a man, you work in sexy media at your peril. Don't be surprised when women and faggots show up and decide to "reclaim male space". Not even the most over-the-top male-focused shit is immune because these faggots will target you intentionally and tolerate the steep emotional and mental curve just to make a point of occupying what is yours. Alex Jones has harpies and whores hanging around. WH40K is being infiltrated. If they can tolerate it, they'll poz your shit on general principle.

What you need are male storyworlds and myth-telling media that are designed to a higher poz-resistance, similar to how message boards are highly poz resistent simply by virtue of being anonymous. With anonymity, you remove a massive source of sexiness to women and faggots. It's much harder (and riskier) for them to work their bullshit. There are other strategies that i'm sure are applicable to fiction and entertainment that would be helpful in this.

But make no mistake, video games, movies, and tv as we've known them are generally lost to them for the forseeable future. Anything that is good enough to get noticed will immediately be set upon by faggots and ruined because it cannot be allowed to exist that way. And honestly, I like The Witcher for all the right reasons but that shit is still kinda gay when you look closely… far too sensual and talky for men. You are asking for women to show up.

Well the game is based on a book series

Cant wait!

highly underrated post

The vidya devs have no say on the tv series. The author does.

wtf lol. if I was a voice actor could i refuse to say this shit? absolute garbage

It’s up to the content creators to not sell out. Tolkien remained poz free so long as Christopher was in charge. The truth is we will need to build our own cultural stories.

Have you ever met a Pole in his natural habitat?
99% of them are feminine momma's boys.
The centuries old national heroes are a poet and a pianist, for Christ's sake. A pope (JPII) only recently.

sure, as long as you're okay with never working in this business again

t.cuck

A reminder The Witcher 1 was the only manly game in the series.

Nothing of value will be lost.

How can people with this shit taste even function? You'd imagine they'd eat sewage and die before puberty.

very low standards from inexperience. the only book we are required to read in murica is lord of the flies and a couple of nigger (((literatures)))
i don't even know how to spell

STAHP

So, it's being funded and produced by the author then? The sensibilities of a third-party (((media corporation))) will have no impact? They wont take the video game into account, even indirectly? Sure thing, user.

they sell out the moment they make the deal with a publisher / studio. they can fight for certain points, but they'll be forced to concede so many others. This thing will be pozzed, in one way or another. However it happens, you'll get your psychological and spiritual soy. It's the media itself that is the problem, not the fortitude of the creator. You need a form of storytelling that is more resistant to subversion than traditional forms or high-budget digital media projects.

And the Zelda cartoon. It gets a lot of hate but Link was amazing and there's no way that kind of character would ever be written now. Even the Zelda in that cartoon was well written, managing to be both bad-ass and a damsel at times.

The short stories were good. If they manage to make it like some kind of anthology series of only loosely and vaguely interconnected short stories featuring the same characters, instead of going for some "end of the world overarching plot" (you know it will) it might stand a chance of being good.

now I know why this game is so heavily circlejerked on the internet

visual novels are untouchable and some of them are well written unironically

visual novels aren't safe. in case you didn't notice, steam is hosting a shit ton of them for (((western audiences.))) in a few years every other VN will be about homosex penisfudge

"We fought the wrong enemy."
- General George S. Patton

In the age of self publishing there isn’t any reason for a writefag to go through a publisher. Indie games are largely cancer but they don’t have to be.

The Germans already tried it. We can't beat (((them))) through shere force (Not anymore anyway.) (((They))) beat us by subverting everything to where the stupid masses were all on their side. We need to be subversive. We need to be just as sneaky and cunning as (((they))) are. We need to sneak red pills in everything we do to get the easily manipulated mob on our side, then we can strike!

They literally have the power of satan on their side. The only way to beat the jews is a return to barbarism and tribalism, and a decrease in globalism and worldwide liberalism. Which might just be impossible at this point unless we find a way to destroy all electronics and technology on the earth. Face it, we will have to live with the kikes until armageddon comes

i'm actually eagerly anticipating this
Holla Forumsand ain't exactly famous for their (((tolerance)))
it'll be fun watching them all sperg out

No need to get defeatist. More people are waking up.

CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE

Why do people like The Witcher series anyway? From what I've read, the main character is basically Elric if he was even more of a pussywhipped faggot.

We're talking about a game universe where their jesus is a woman? Correct, it was over before it began.

I really don't get it either. the games are fucking awful.

Cute girls :3

+ Wikileaks man