Destiny vs Jean-Francois Gariepy

Destiny called out Jean-Francois on his autistic ex-gf on stream last night. I know people here hate Destiny but this was beautiful, I'll give the tl;dr on autistic gf
Destiny rips into him and gets a lot of juicy weird quotes from JF. He latches onto chat calling Destiny a moralfag, it becomes his only response. "I don't care about your moral outrage, moralfag!" he's like the edgy kid at school who just learned how to be politically incorrect. Embraces how weird he comes across by boasting about how many "barely legal" 18-19 year olds he's fucked. Andy is completely trapped, he's disengaged with septics entirely by now and JF has become his best linchpin for attracting a following. JF is the fan favorite on his channel now and he's forced to defend an obviously spergy person the best he can.

hooktube.com/watch?v=mAWlM1nVrAA?t=2h19m14s
hooktube.com/watch?v=mAWlM1nVrAA
2:19:14 to around 2:50:00

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go home Destiny, you're a whiny, nasally sophist prick with moral more fluid than your wife's son's inevitable gender identity having your leprechaun ass as a role model.

Cool :) I just hope some anons give this a watch because I want to share the joy of seeing this fucker squirm

Fuck off Destiny
btw I have no idea who this Destiny chick is

So hes 100% correct on all the science stuff but he used to have an autismal girlfriend so that somehow invalidates his points?
Is that what we are supposed to believe?

You posted this same thread on cow and you are getting the same negative reaction there

>>>/trannypol/

THIS IS NOW A MAISIE THREAD

Here aswell? fuck off Destiny ffs

stay on your board buddy

OH NO I ACCIDENTLY SAGED MY MAISIE

Maisie wouldn't put up with any of these spergs, especially Destiny and his love for sending dickpics to underage streamers.

Lmao Destiny got fucking destroyed there you /r/destiny shill

Sorry but you have to be over 5 foot to post here.

What are you talking about? He's just fun to laugh at.

Post her fucking legs you weirdo

/ourguy/

But ad hom attacks don't win debates, only spectacles.

A man requests, a girl provides. =^.-=

I thought Destiny was a videogame by bungie

How's your ass doing after it was annihilated by NakedApe?

So basically, what you're saying is JF did literally nothing wrong, and Destiny has no argument as usual?

i love how you faggots throw these names around like I'm supposed to know who these people are.

It's actually a common name amongst female niggers.

This is the first time I'm happy to see Maisieposter

Frankie Muniz looks like a total faggot these days

Seconded.

One thing to say it on an anonymous image board, another to act like fucking barely legal girls is your goal and then calling it "love", and tricking a mental retard to rear your children and then letting all the spaghetti spill while it's attached to your real name.

Is this a literal repost of the low energy effort you put into lolcow?

holy shit, Just because you like to suck dick and can't physically get to destiny doesn't mean you should combine those two things online

Why are people hating on Destiny? He's trying to call out a faggot who's triple timing here.

>>>/cow/304830
Oh boy, who could be behind these posts?

Why would Destiny even think to bring up someone's personal life, unrelated to whatever they were debating?
I already knew he was a dick, but this is fucking pathetic.

fuck off back to r/destiny of wherever the hell you came from

Can you explain more about the pictures?

Steven, fuck off. Your lack of arguments aren't welcome here.

Destiny has trouble understanding why raping children might be wrong. Him calling someone out because he fucked an 18 year old is hilarious.

Don't forget about his views on incest.

In that case then I'd take back my comment(>>1047932)

Oh, for god's sake, he's jewish isn't he?

idk, but he is half cuban.

This is a kiss of death for whatever will follow. You're basically starting off by asking people to side with someone you know they hate.

Let me see some pictures of the "severely autistic" girl. I love how you say 19 like anyone's going to gasp at that. From the way you phrase it, she sought him out. Not gonna name names, but I've been there. Had some really physically hot but slightly awkward girls send me pictures and videos of them doing all manner of naughty thing without any instigation only to realize when I actually talk to her she's autistic. There have been times inbetween relationships I've seriously grappled with it. "Well… okay she has autism, but how severe is it? I mean, if she's… pretty much normal… I guess I could still see her."

Vous me amuses, homme-grenouille.

you're a retard

That's it? It's scary how a grown adults can have all of their rights violated over something so mundane as not having a job. No crime committed, no fair trial, just the word of a head shrinker with an agenda.

I bet you the psychologist was Jewish. They invented this scam.

So the manlet destiny has absilutely zero scientific evidence to back up qny claims he makes so he has to resort to character assassination to try and get Sorrygoy the Cuckeddad senpai to notice him?

WEW you must be this tall to bantz, kiddo.

Wouldn't be the first time Destiny didn't have actual data to back up any of his shit. I still remember when JonTron told him that niggers commit more white collar crime than whites and Destiny got the 'tism real bad.

oh thank god he's conveniently a dirty pervert predator we almost had to admit that race was real for a second but thankfully some #based jews came and diagnosed some girl with autism for us

So is there any evidence at all that this girl is super autistic and can't possibly make decisions for herself? Or more importantly, is there any evidence that Jean coerced her in any way? Seems like these faggots are just playing a verbal game on the base assumption of Jean being a terrible person and using whatever problem this girl has against them both.

Why does Destiny's jaw move horizontally from side to side when he talks?

There is a saying about people who speak from the side of their mouths.

Does this mean Destiny supports eugenics after all?
Autistic people diagnosed by some (((psychologist))) are too dumb to be allowed to be in a relationship and have children, right?

I fucking hate Destiny but god bless him for adding to the drama. This shitfest is hilarious.

This is called normal heterosexual sex.

Show me a case of a woman who isn't mentally disabled.

women btfo af tbh fam

Why? No matter who was named you would just say the same thing.

Yeah, because women are naturally mentally disabled. They are sociopaths that are controlled by their emotions.

It's true though. Your waifu is a hormone fueled brainlet.

Leni Reifenstahl

Normal adult women can't be told that they have to suck your penis because it hurts and if they don't do it you are going to die and its their fault and they will be in trouble. Retard women / children can.
Its not that hard to understand the issue here, stop being potato people just because the stacies were mean to you at school.

So it was a pointless request and you only wanted an excuse to repeat the same shit you say every time this subject comes up. Glad we sorted that out.

It's called a rhetorical question, yet you autistically found the need to try and hash out why I asked it.

Oh never mind. You're probably a roastie who fell for it when she was younger LOL

Oh fuck you yes it is. Goddamn thott.

Suck your own dick.

Only niggers would make a redundant longer word to say the same shit.

There is actually an ancient Danish noble family called Thott.

I saw a white teen saying "thot" at the bus station the other day. I struck up a conversation with him and he admitted that he listens to rap music and wishes he was born black.

Thot is a British slang.

Janny is butthurt.

No, it's mainstream ebonics, you fucking idiot.

Thank you, based mods.

Checked and you are correct. Have an internet brownie.

here's what i think happened:

there is a british slang word, 'twat' that is basically a slightly less rude way of saying 'cunt'. americans discovered this word and proceeded to use it wrong by turning it into 'twot' which is basically a ruder way of saying 'douche'. niggers eventually discovered this word and proceeded to use it wrong by turning it into 'thot' which is a stupid way of saying 'slut'. finally, white people discovered this word and proceeded to attempt to make niggers seem more clever than they are by post hoc pretending that 'thot' was ever an acronym short for 'that ho over there' when it is actually just a mistaken bastardisation of of a word that is a bastardisation of a different word.

It a nigger twitter acronym for That Ho Over There.

Jesus fuck you yuropoors need to learn to educate yourself like us pure white AMERICANS

1. learning about ebonics does not qualify as 'education'. if anything, it's de-education.
2. you didn't read the post you responded to.

yeah I agree, Marxism is the true path to reality.

no. no. yes.
they lost the race realism debate, not only lost but looked really bad too. so their consolation prize is JF rapes autistic girls or something.
Even if JF is a mass-murdering cannibal pedophile, it still wouldn't race any less real. very poor losers.

that's clearly not it, she wasn't just a normal mild aspergers NEET she could hardly speak. The OP doesn't do her justice. She could hardly string sentences together and was severely mentally retarded.

That's how the court ruled. And if you don't trust the judiciary system there's the two independent psychologists who did assessments. Destiny also got the court documents from someone who knew JF who was also of the opinion that JF was a really fucked up guy.

Hello Destiny do you have a source for that?

Even from JF's mouth that's he said she could barely speak. Apart from that I'm going by what Destiny said about the public documents. Haven't seen them myself but JF didn't deny what he said.

Here's your proof, Andy Warski reads directly from the psychiatrist's report.
hooktube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous

death to all frenchies

I want Reddit to leave

does it count as swatting if you genuinely suspect the swattee of committing felonies?

could we get destiny arrested for cp?