Holy shit!! what the actual fuck is going on here?!

Holy shit!! what the actual fuck is going on here?!
Sorry if already has a thread on it in the catalog.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5Vdrw
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/22/politics/protest-trump-rally-phoenix/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice fake news you retarded faggot.

hurrrrrrrrrrrr

Is this another shoah?

Jews being gassed on the spot

That's an amazing cap.

We could spread this and get antifa to chimp out harder

Wew

The weasel wording is trying to pin it on Trump, like they are under his direct orders. Like this isn't the police response to any group not complying to a disperse order

A thread died for this. It was just tear gas.

Wow really ((reminds me)) of someone …

And they say right leaning media is the fake news. My God.

Stay gassed chaim.

Top fucking kek. So peaceful these protestors. i cri evrytiem

RARE GOEBELLS.
You made my day, fam. Polite sage for off topic.

Right in the jimmies! Boy is down!

good night left nut.

Sheeiit fucked up

He got hit RIGHT IN THE DICK with a pepperball! A rubber bullet does not burst into powder, it's energy merely causes the rubber ball to flatten. If it that was a rubber bullet he would not be getting up for minutes and would be having to visit the hospital to lance his dick or balls for a hematoma.

Gassing commies is literally self-defense, they violate NAP just form existing.
don't fuck up memes either Chaim

IT WAS A POLICE GASSING TERRORIST ATTACK

TANKS IN 30

In 100 degree weather. Awesome.

archive.is/5Vdrw
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/22/politics/protest-trump-rally-phoenix/index.html

It's funny because Trump went out of his way to emphasize inclusiveness and make absolutely incontrovertible statements of love and mutual respect.
The contrast will only further expose the media kikery.

If it were a real bullet i'd die laughing with him.

anyone got more vids of pheonix antifa getting rekt?

I Was watching the shit go down on periscope, there was a THICK wall of riot police. Pepperballs, tear gas, I even heard a flashbang or some shit

Spotted the Jew.

highly underrated user, been giving me a good laugh for a few minutes now

You've never seen riot control before have you, shill?
What law is being broken besides antifa violence?

Sounds like a desperate attempt. I bet we see "gassed" Antifa in improvised hospital bed photo ops tomorrow.

ooofff…he got nut blasted in an awful and excruciatingly painful way. Cops grooved that fastball right in da nuts…dose nuts.

As someone who got paintballed in the nuts when wearing protection, I can say that shit's fucking brutal.

This explains who brought those charges on Cantwell's pepper spraying, I guess using tear gas or pepper spray will be made illegal because of the Holocaust flashbacks it brings to 3rd generation survivors. This will make the police ineffective in stopping riots by AntiFa and in states where getting a gun is difficult lead to more crime by minorities against white people.

When all the statues are down of the Founding Fathers and the Commies go after the founding documents on what basis will you defend yourself then? The Founding Fathers only believed white people deserved rights, and being a conservative I think that time needs to be brought back, except no slaves this time, since no minorities to worry about including Jews.

there were like ten protestors when they did this; the mayor over here is all about serving up nice news stories for cnn to larp about.

If I was a Phoenix police officer, I'd be fucking pissed at being forced to "disperse" a crowd of around ten protestors just for cnn optics.

Umm, why do you think you have the right to defend yourself if youve done something wrong? Thats illegal?

Tear gas is a chemical weapons under International Law. It's why we don't use it against enemy soldiers.

However, the treaties that ban chemical weapons for wartime use don't prohibit their use against your own people, which is why police can use it against protesters.

Really? I once saw a lefty comedian saying they use it on Palestinian anti-wall protesters daily. But they're Jews so they're allowed, no doubt.

TRUMP GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE
JUST LIKE ASSAD
JUST LIKE HITLER
But which good-goy nation will step up to the plate and topple the evil un-democratic American regime? Ah, maybe our only liberal democracy in the middle east, the American people's greatest allies. Isreal will surely save the poor Americans from tyranny and allow them in as refugees, just like the pilgrims….

Palestine isn't a nation. Palestinians don't even exist, goy. How can the jews break international treaties against foreigners when they don't even exist! Palestinians are just all the meanie anti-semites of the world gathering at isreal's border to throw tactical rock-shapped missiles of mass destruction at little jewish children, oy vey. Sorry goy, all this talk of anti-semitism is activating my latent shoah DNA memories.

Cops are tear gassing Antifa, Anarchists, Deviants, Rejects and random Gang Bangers that are attacking the Americans that went out to hear their president talk.

Fake News reports something far more sinister is happening to further incite the attackers. I wonder what their motivations are?

Hurr
>Be (((AntiFa)))
Durr

One of the definitive jewing tactics - throw back what you are accused of as a counter-accusation on your opponent.

What are you even talking about? The President of the United States has the legal authority to execute any American citizen deemed a threat to national security. Obama and Bush removed any precedent for your worldview but those before them set the stage, that's why the Jews found it so important to sink the USS Liberty how poetic, the Commies now will remove the history and mythos of America, it's all a bad joke. Aren't you laughing yet?

Kek. Nice.