Gawker's Final Words: "Fuck It."

When you go to please use archive.is, it automatically directs you to pic related, where Gawker pretty much says "Fuck It" and link to some of their best work, in which all of the stories listed have the word FUCK in them

archive.is/svhVa

please use archive.is has officially ceased operations today.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/19/former-gawker-editor-no-enemy-effective-gamergate/
corporate.univision.com/corporate/compliance-2/code-of-conduct/
archive.is/zHVu1
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/22/bankrupt-nick-denton-cries-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-goodbye-gawker-post/
exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
nhentai.net/g/169134/
please
archive.is/FGAp4
nhentai.net/g/144091/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Today is a good day.

Pathetic

Going out in style.

Didn't expect anything less from a bunch of nu male cucks.

Heh.

Truly we have lost a classy, respected journalism outlet. Such a sad day. :^(

Fucking GamerGators! With our last article, we spit at thee!

Indeed it is.

BIDEO KAMES

Bon voyage, media goblin

Gawker died as they lived – a shitty low-effort blog.

Today is a very good day

Well that was quick

Fornicate thou.

source of #3?

Donte_makes_a_blog.png

Post your smuggest anime girl.

Truly high quality Journalism that will be sorely missed.

No.
Forget the anime girls.
Post smug Tonys.

Seikon no Qwaser

this
smug anime girls are overdone as fuck and tony needs more love

Bless you, user.

I think I won

As they die, their last thoughts are of us. Just gives ya a warm glowy feeling in your heart, doesn't it?

I have a hard time believing he exists as a real person outside dank meme reaction images.

No fuck you Gawker man!

Gawker used its final words to curse us

Us

A bunch of shitposting autists on a Chinese cartoon forum wiped out a multi-million dollar media giant because they fucked with vidya.

I'm actually proud of you niggers

Praise Kek

That warm feeling inside

FUCK YOU

Fuck that alligator.png
Oh gawker, when will you ever learn not to stick your dick in a blender.

thats a nice mp4 you got there lad

Really? Fuck, it's my birthday too

Don't let the door push that BBC any further in on the way out, you cuckold fucking faggots :^)

This reminds of the time when Gamergate beat Gawker with the help of Hulk Hogan

Not very classy for someone's dying words

Happy birthday user.

This year has been a wild ride I wonder how it will continue and how next year will turn out.

last time I check it was Hogan who filed the law suit

Happy birthday, user and to Goobergabber's slut daughter!

happy birthday, vivian.

Former Gawker Editor: No Enemy Was ‘More Effective’ Than GamerGate

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/19/former-gawker-editor-no-enemy-effective-gamergate/

and it was still hogan who filed the law suit and ruined them

They're cursing us because it's their own damn fault Gawker is shutting down. If they weren't so stupidly arrogant they would still have their club house.

Keep on rocking dude.

GG pinned them down while Hogan went for the flying press, we've been over this.

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

fuck you too gawker bitches, go rot in hell

GG was cheering from outside the ring while Hogan Piledrive'd Gawker into the ground

It just keeps getting better.

GG did chip damage

Hehehe

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: `Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear –
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.'

Weeding out the weak, as it should be

Since I don't actually bother to visit the sites, is Kotaku shut down too or just the Gawker page?

and it was a billionare who got fucking pissed that they outed him as a faggot that bankrolled hulk

I have a feeling they witnessed it anyway.

AS SKELLYTONS

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

"Fuck It"

Kotaku will probably be consumed by Univision soon enough, but for now let's not dwell on what happens to them and celebrate the end of Gawker.

pretty much, I don't see GG anywhere in this, except in the back row cheering and gloating how they achieved this

Gawker auctioned off all of their websites, which were bought up for $135 million by Univision. Gawker Media has dissolved and Ga­wker.com is shutting down.

When the enemy gives you credit for killing them via taking away over a million dollars of advertising revenue, you don't contest it.

Gawker shutting down sure, but if Gawker Media is also shutting down then Kotaku is gone too I would think.

did that bring the to bankruptcy?

they don't give you credit, they make money writing about you
oppression bucks if you will

This victory is for all of us

Even though their bodies may be gone, their shitposting spirit lingers in all of us.

Fuck those losers.

I don't think you quite understand. Gamergate was a major thorn in their side not just because of the initial conflict, but because with each new anti-Gawker shitstorm that occured afterwords, we were there to AMPLIFY it and make things worse than they would have been.

Don't you remember the whole "Gawker will be 20% nicer" relaunch they had to do because even lefties were getting pissed at them for trying to out some guy as being gay (again).

The hatred of Gawker reached a fever pitch, and we deserve credit for that on some level for sure. Trying to pretend we did nothing is straight up retarded.

The way you spoilered that makes it sound quite literal.

I'm not saying GG didn't do anything
I give them credit where it's due
but they didn't slay Gawker, they put dents in it, superficial ones
in the end it was Gawker itself that self destructed by going after the faggot and Hogan

Remember just because it's valued as a multimillion dollar company, doesn't mean they have have that much cash in the bank.

A couple extra million of revenue that we sapped from them could have bought them a better legal defense or any number of things.

You don't remember

are you an unemployed gawker writer or what's with all the marxist anti-gg faggotry

Fair enough.

You're basically asking "Hey, what did the healer/support do for the team anyway? Other guys did the killing."

nigger, here's your (you)
GG did good, Gawker is fucked, for the time being and I can't wait to see Denton and Gorilla Hernandez beg for change on the street and fight over dead raccoons they find on the road

underrated post

10/10

Under-rated post

if the other guy's can tank it, I'd give the healer less credit

Fair point.

but really I'd prefer to avoid boosting GGs egos, so we don't get more people like Val after that
stay on the ground, celebrate, but keep it real

Which is a far more fitting fate. All of this happened because they felt compelled to go after a closet homo and a practically retired wrestler. They could have backed off at any point before the trial, hell they could have settled out of court, and came out still with enough financial backing to recover. It was their arrogance that sunk them. Going down in a fight for ethics and ideology is too good for them, even if they were on the more rotten end of that shit stick.

A pathetic end is what pathetic excuses for human beings deserve.

Kek, all I can think about is that shill (or maybe there's more than one of them) who lurks Holla Forums, still GameDropping to his/her/its goony beard heart's content, about how GamerGate never accomplished anything.

This article must have that person rightly shitter shoah'ed.

Thread theme?

GG made gawker bleed and that was more than enough. Think no one in GG was hoping a guy like Hogan would come around and finish the job? GG didn't slay a giant, just made it vulnerable. This has been known for years.
Also faggots like Val being trip fags have and will always exist.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

I do, I was just commenting on how you spoilered the word "fuck".

Yeah, this. Tarnishing a brand to the point no outside investors want anything to do with it also plays a fuckhuge part in its demise. So yeah, you can say GamerGate killed Gawker.

sauce

I'm only 13 minutes in but fuck this shit's true.

You could argue that these companies will always find investors within their inner circles, much like their writers sometimes support each other and the people they write for financially and vice versa without announcing having done so
but nonetheless you are right
I'd wager to say it would've taken many years to actually break down gawker a few notches if they weren't retarded enough to go after those two and get sued

Why even live?

I have no idea if I tell you the truth, just got it randomly from the internet.

And these are the people telling us to grow up?

Retarded tripfags have existed since 05 you fucking retarded newfaggot. Just bully them.

A based homosexual billionaire and a wrestling legend joined our side.

Well happy fucking birthday

that doesn't mean you should encourage more to come by ackowledging their egos
bullying them is a given

VICTORY DANCE, BITCHES

GG made them bleed even if it was just a little bit. A bunch of brats made Gawker lose 6 figures. I'm sure they'll remember that bit.

Kotaku was absorbed by Univision, there will be agenda pushing but it appears they won't be able to get away with as much shit as they did before. If it isn't dissolved too, of course.
corporate.univision.com/corporate/compliance-2/code-of-conduct/

7 figures, user

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE

Oh I pray to god that they will never within their life time hear the end of this
I hope if any of you see any of those rats on the street you go "GET FUCKED, BROTHER" and laugh wholeheartedly

never hear the end of this

7 figures in a month

Yeah, no. He destroyed Gawker but Thiel isn't really based either

Thread theme

My mistake. But damn that was good month.

Truly the fucking best current year of all current years.

That's cute as fuck, what show is that?

4 months left in 2016. Hope they're good ones.

This song goes out to former Gawker employees.

And I thought the happenings had stopped in 2015, then fucking 2016 shows up.

I don't think wanting to fuck with corporate cuck manchildren that get off fucking with people's lives for money makes you a brat, it just means you're a human bean.

This doesn't change anything.

Whose year is 2017? Is there a meme/prophecy regarding 2017 yet?

Now that Gawker is dead, I assume GamerGate is finally over with?
About time, isn't it?

Die Schule der kleinen Vampire

And who knows what next year holds in store for all of us.

2017 has been pretty quiet so far. Probably going to be the comic relief year.

2016 is the year of the fire monkey
2017 is the year of the fire cock

Year of the fire cock user. iirc about chinese zodiac, the happenings arn't stopping anytime soon.

Oh ho ho, so this year was just shitposting, perhaps next year is the year of rape?

holy shit 900/10 game right there senpai

There will be libraries for vidya in the future?

Man they sure got fucked up

Leftist infested Gamergate never made a difference in the battle. Only busy getting assraped by journos, panels and e-celebs.

Holla Forums started it and the Hulk finished the job.

I like what those trips imply

This happens on Vivians birthday too so double win

I remember that mango being posted in the storytime thread.
Weaponised smug right there.

There will never be another group as dedicated and gg ever again
It makes me kind of sad

Gather round shitlords
its time to cut the fucking cake

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, ALL TOGETHER NOW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN

Is that today?

Happy Birthday Vivian!

100% gay

Vivian does not have a damn PENIS.

Nothing wrong with liking dick user

I honestly didn't think it could happen, but it did. Gawker's finished, and we all played a part. I sent my emails, and I think you all did too. Every tiny bit helps, no matter what some may say.

You disgust me, user.

The only people who honestly don't think GG didn't play a part in Gawker's end are burnout fags , people who never cared or, of course, anti-GG.
This is our victory, user. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Got the name of the artist?

Lets see if this is lewd enough to trigger the hot pockets

I suspect half of these posts are "oy vey goyim, you have no power. Why bother?"

Superior silly space skeletons

We've won and we didn't even do anything.

Please let Trump win.
Please let Trump win.
PLEASE LET TRUMP WIN.
If he does, this will be hands down the best year yet.

I guess noone expected Holla Forums not to be totally autistic.

I love it.

Came from the Holla Forums drawthread actually

Hey, we bitched at some guys to take their ads off of Gawker and then got lucky. But well yeah, that's it. Turns out media sites worth ~300 million are kind of wimpy when you're autistic enough.

pic

also. who cares if it wasn't GG who killed Gawker.
Hulk Hogan finished it, why be angry at a real american hero mashing the shit out of these fucks

We're soulmates now, user.

That's not what I posted wtf

asking will do nothing. you have to shitpost trump memes and get dubs to summon kek to get shit done.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Ah Gawker, the shining pillar of professionalism.

I would say that at least they're finally dead, but Univision will keep them alive in some fashion though.

Press R then hold M1 to pay respects.

While I'm not going to take sides in the argument, GG did in fact force Nicky boy to step down and that must have really gotten to him and his staff at court considering how they acted after the matter compared to before the whole fiasco. They just really pissed off the judge by acting like they did at GG and still thinking that there was a bunch of SJWs to gawk with them but there wasn't. Just a scowling judge who was not amused with their bullshit.

Oh shit

Fuck, nevermind

Well fuck you too Nick

Nick Denton, more like Nick Dante amiright?

Also pic related, guess faggots of the internet love hanging around in the same circles

Milo is a kike.

Any group with enough autism if capable of the same level of dedication. Conviction didn't just vanish.

A dangerous kike faggot

He was also confirmed to go at one of Anita's talks at some conference right before the cuckening but I can't seem to find that fucking image.

to my knowledge, you fags only tweeted. How can that destroy a company.

Your knowledge is lacking

(((alt-right)))

Why are you even here?

Yeah, that was that stupid bald fag. So what, does that explain how gg killed gawker?

because moot betrayed us? I followed gg for a while, but it was only e-mail digging and sending and twitter banters

welcome to Holla Forums

now lurk more

I don't have enough smug for this.

who do you think emailed peter and the hulkster?

fuck you. I've been here since the exodus. Hell, I knew hotwheels even before Holla Forums, with wizardchan.

So now that the Gawker monster is finally kill can we finally stop caring about tabloid gossips and talk about video games instead?

Vox Media is next?

No, that's a cake.

No you raging faggot, operation disrespectful nod was when we all picked a company, started sending emails about how Gawker is fucked and we weren't buying their gay ass products anymore so they started pulling their ads.

I find that very hard to believe

either way gawker is dead so we won. that's all there is to it

Then why are you such a stupid uninformed fuck?

only when you stop watching Cardcaptor Sakura and watch a real anime like Love Live and Fate Stay/Night.

I should've sent an email back in 2014, never did, thought that GG had died out

glad to see that GG won in the end anyways

also does anyone find it odd that it's been almost exactly two years since burgers and fries/disrespectful nod?

you know it to be true

archive.is/zHVu1

So Nick just admitted that he did nothing wrong?

YOU SHOULD BE IN THIS BOAT

Thank fuck !

What a little bitch

>but of course no one can do the same to gawker using social media
Even during interviews there were people outside gawker offices heckling them.
It pays to spread the word about shitty organizations.

Who would know about gawker's scumminess or even the Hogan lawsuit if it wasn't all over their social media?
In the court of public opinion gawker was decimated. It wasn't just the ads that were pulled but their traffic.
Even the little guy shitposting on twitter, making anti-gawker OC played a role, albeit a small one.

Opposition will, as usual, downplay it as much as they possible to promote inaction & abandonment even when gawker themselves credit GG. It's bizarre they're still doing demoralization shilling long after GG's impact has been so minimized. GG truly is the SJWs' holocaust. They can't let anyone forget it, all their lies about it have to be driven into the ground ad infinitum. Kvetching about GG & shilling against it will never end.

This is funny, and also sad. Gawker tried to muster all of its gay Jewish sociopath "punching up" edginess, but they just came out looking like an edgy middle schooler (not even a teenager) who just got grounded for the first time by his pushover parents. I'm glad they got their shit fucked up.

In the end GG has transcended us and is now being used as a boogeyman for fucking everything. It's great that they're starting to see opposition in something as stupid as our shitposting, it will only discredit them further. In fact one could say that GG re-started the internet hate machine, and not only did that fully but it started giving our shenanigans more publicity with twitter to the point that our memes were used by the future president of the US. This is a new age for shitposting on anonymous imageboards, and we might have to thank some unsightly BPD bitch that couldn't keep her mouth/cunt closed for that.

HEY GAWKER, GUESS WHERE DO YOU BELONG NOW?

Imagine all the trouble they could have avoided, if all they said was "Woops, one of our writers slept with their subject they advertised, sorry" and not the "lets shit on our readers".

Boy, things could have been very different.

We strangled their advertising revenue, and prolonged all situations that looked bad for them, then made sure all their potential advertisers stayed away from them.

That's not superficial at all.

Yes you are, you double faggot.

There is user

Trump will win

Where's that screen cap from the article where gawker talks about gamergate costing them 7 figures?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/22/bankrupt-nick-denton-cries-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-goodbye-gawker-post/

Denton wrote a goodbye post too and it's just as pathetic

In all three holes.

It's no coincidence.

Reading threads is a good thing

STOP

meme magic
m
e
m
e
m
a
j
i
c

Still my favorite Vivian artwork.

Post the story, you know which one.

Okay

I remember it, the entire board was both pissed and laughing at him back then.

Lots of coincidences just before Moot stabbed everyone in the back.

Said it once said it again, cannot un-see punished Holla Forums with a big bushy mustache gritting his teeth.

STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE

What a crappy story.

It's going to be a wonderful thing seeing the next major shitstorm being compared to GG.

We'll see the corrupt media terrified over the very mention of the word. I think we started something great, something to show that anyone can actually make a difference in this wacky mud ball we call home.

No matter how much they attempt to spin it, downplay it, or reject it. The world knows that in the end we won.

2016 has been an amazing year so far.

sorry this thread is getting fat.

I remember seeing the "7 figure" article and that's when it really hit me. GG fucked up kotaku bad. Forget butt pain, that's some prolapsed anus territory. That's a kidney shot followed up by an upper cut and a roundhouse combo.

I never did any twitter, raids, doxxing or any lifting for GG. I just sat back and enjoyed the show. It's been quite a ride but this will be a hollow victory if we don't maintain vigilance. I don't know what all univision has planned for gawker but anons need to be ready to smack them down again if they start doing some shady shit.

Knowing how fucked up Mexico is I'm willing to bet we're going to face an entirely new kind of threat. We'll have to wait and see.

It gets worse

You're a hilarious man.

Gawker done fucked up. And, I love it.

Oh my dear god that is quite the cancer right there, user. Please tell me these people will kill themselves.

Holy shit, he looks 1000% better with a mustache.

What's this in reference too?

right on cue

There was an article published that in so many words said "gamergate's efforts to limit our advertising revenue have cost us seven figures". Now it's never been specified if this was actual income or projected income but that's a hell of a thing to admit even if it's the latter.

Based on how quickly things fell apart it may have very well been actual cunting 1 million+ dollars. The vision of a army of neckbearded autists posting memes and doing that much damage warms my jaded and cynical heart.

K E K
E
K

I'm fairly certain, a GNAA or Goon made these to produce cringe, and turn us against our icon.

Fucking finally.

There's no face to accurately depict how smug I am. Have this classic Gamergate webm instead from when it was first announced how much damage we did to them.

Was that from the Holla Forums drawthread as well?

Not my daughter, you fucking degenerate

Aren't you the guy who makes your daughter in all the create-a-character porn games?

This is?

Smug vampire doujin that was posted on /monster/.
It's been translated but I don't have the link on hand

exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
nhentai.net/g/169134/
Never mind. Found it.

aaaaaaaaaaand the 4chan thread about vivian is ded. Mods must buy short on hot pockets over there at halfchan.

Quit holding out on the rest of your Mileena poses, and come back to the /vp/ thread, you greedy fuck.

nah, vivian is pure

Top kek, I always thought GG was bullshit because I saw these rags as a fading force lashing out for attention to draw in some cash, with GG accommodating them. Rather than get them sympathy and more cash it looks like GG made them accelerate to the point of picking a fight with Hogan.

Good job goobers, always happy to be proven wrong on such things.

I had to take a peek since there was one thread about her. I mentioned Patrica Hernandez being a dirty spic and the triggering was real.

I was about to discuss with them about how Vivian was a public domain character so anyone could use her however they want when the discussion was moving towards "reclaiming" vivian for 4chan. The point I was moving towards was no one cares who chan does what to Vivian. She doesn't actually exist. She's what leftypol would call "a spook".

It's about this time that the thread got nuked.

I didn't think it was bullshit but I found them hyperbolic and misguided at times.

Whoever categorized the advertisers for gawker and made an easy to use email list was a fucking autist of unparalleled assburgers. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall while gawker ad people tried to poo poo the mass emails their advertisers were getting hit with.

this is a reddit tier comment.

I guess you could say it was a shitty joke

Oh yeah baby bring on that karma I bet nobody saw that one coming!

It's a conspiracy!!

please use archive.is is out of business because one wealthy person maliciously set out to destroy it, spending millions of dollars in secret, and succeeded. That is the only reason.

The strange and embarrassing thing about being the target of a conspiracy, an actual conspiracy, is that it undermines one’s own understanding of the world. It is true that Gawker was always a publication that took risks. It had bad manners and sometimes bad judgment. Occasionally, it published things that it would regret—just as, for instance, the New York Times has published things that it regrets.

lol

they so butthurt
please use archive.is/gawker-was-murdered-by-gaslight-1785456581

archive.is/FGAp4

>>>Holla Forums

(((bumps to shitpost)))

i got you m8

Good shit.

nhentai.net/g/144091/

Like how a certain ZQ gaslighted Eron?

Jesus, this whole thing has been solid gold