Deus Ex Mankind DivENDING

NO RESOLUTION EDITION old one is dying fast
GOT YOUR ENDING RIGHT HERE
black girl lives, think black guy dies, tentative ending, big reveal is that the only good looking female in the game is evil

I think the different "endings" is just what Eliza sums up on the screen in the background. Better than stock footage, somehow still worse than original DeusEx endings

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117522741513/
nichegamer.com/2016/08/22/deus-ex-mankind-divided-season-pass-fully-detailed/
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/766748512545415168
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117523894400/
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117526230768/?tscn=1471969735
mega.nz/#!zFkQSSDB!TCmBbcY4YjPRAsHpgG0g2G39vaxx0VjHxIS2NDPW324
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117529601913/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the writer was a woman?

We having another salt party?

We could, potentially

torrent when?

I don't think much normalfags buy it.

Denuvo says hi

Doesn't come out until tomorrow, and even then it has Denuvo

Then who is going to buy it? Deus Ex fans aren't

good question

Yes and apparently she wanted to kill of the main dude

What a snooze-fest. Who wrote this shit? It's a fucking video-game and they have a 7 minute long video-ending with horrible pacing?

What a bunch of losers.

Well they killed of Malik so it's not like Adam can just fly away anymore.

He's gonna die at some point, probably at Page's hand too.

Yea, saw the vid in the previous thread. Fucking shit like expected

no it was emulated and patched for that single game only. it will never work on any other game
Where did you hear that. this is good.

Webms inbound

really I thought there was that new team after the chinese dropped it who found a way a month ago

next webm will just be the Illuminati reveal at the end

Why cant Eidos end a Deus Ex game well?

HR had this problem too, the writing is on the same tier as something you'd see on a generic primetime television show

Also tell me that spunky negress is not supposed to be Malik or nu-Malik

every fanbase has those people
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117522741513/

Sequel bait and not having an ending where actual major things get resolved for easier sequels

Skipped a bit for the Illuminati reveal
Then again, those noses…

Cheap, quick and/or bad endings is tradition at this point

If what that user said about the writer being a woman is true, im not surprised. Look at the shit writing that hambeast has been pumping out at bioware since Dragon Age 2. Majority of sjw women are shit writers.

he's right though

How is spending your hard earned money to spite someone a good idea? Good lord.

lol

Here's the rest of this scene

THIS IS PROBABLY WHERE THE "VARIED/DIFFERENT" ENDINGS COME IN

Though I'd be glad if they could kill off chocolate oreo head

Would have liked to have a new character.

Jensen wasn't really anything special in the last game. The only memorable thing is "I never asked for this", which I'm pretty sure isn't actually what he says word for word.

She's not
The big 2 ton black guy who flies you everywhere is

Give me back Jock, Eidos

No it is, but it's in an ancillary bit of dialogue you could choose to have him say.

Oh
also

SEASON PASS DETAILS

TWO STORY MISSIONS INCOMING!
Because Witcher did it so its okay

Story missions
System Rift – Available this fall.
A Criminal Past – Available Early 2017

In-Game Items – All available on August 23

- Assault Pack: Prepare to advance and assault the enemy with a custom skinned Battle Rifle, the Chaff Augmentation, one pack of regular Battle Rifle ammo, one pack of armor piercing Battle Rifle ammo, 2 Frag Grenades, and 2 EMP Grenades.
- Tactical Pack: Using distance to your advantage, eliminate your targets silently with a custom skinned Tranquilizer Rifle, the Micro Assembler Augmentation, one pack of tranquilizer ammo, 3 Smoke Grenades, and 2 Gas Grenades.
- 4 Praxis Kits – These additional Praxis Kits will allow you to further develop the augmentations of your choosing, moving you one step closer to unlocking Adam’s full potential.
- 5000 Credits – Bolster your wallet with additional credits, providing you with extra spending money to purchase Praxis Kits, ammo, weapons, or anything else you may find at the shops in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- 1000 Crafting Parts – Use crafting parts to craft upgrades, such as increased damage and accuracy, for any weapon in your inventory.
- 5 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach Booster Packs – Open your booster packs to unlock new weapons and items, Praxis points, premium ammo, and more, helping to augment and enhance your avatar in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach.
- 20 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach Chipsets – Use your chipsets to acquire exclusive items in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach, such as premium Booster Packs and custom weapons.

nichegamer.com/2016/08/22/deus-ex-mankind-divided-season-pass-fully-detailed/

Nah, he says it word-for-word but only if you take a certain dialogue option during a side quest.

Is it me, guys, or did they improve the textures only to flub the meshes? Their lips are barely matching up with their words, if they're really moving at all. And all the dialogue sequences I'm seeing now make it look like they're Mass-Effect-tier wooden. The previous game did it better. The fuck's going on?
And why can't people pronounce Janus correctly?

Who's keeping that fire going? Who's upkeeping that nice room if they're all just holograms? Why are they using real faces and voices?

The fuck is she wearing and why?

I wasn't expecting anything and I'm still disappointed.

At least I won't have to play a good game and suffer a filthy nigger since this isn't one.

Why do you people even buy this trash
It's like you want more shitty games

Third game where Adam Jensens gets "unperson" in history while making sure his clone sons learn the truth.

Watching that made me angry.
The writing seems terrible, more than most games.
The strange thing is that everything looks worse.
The textures look higher res and the piss filter is gone, but something about the lighting and animation make it look like steaming garbage.

The chinks are only taking a break from Denuvo to make a point. The fact Denuvo isn't being cracked and there seems to be this foreboding downard trend of people buying these games it's pretty clear it's having a negative instead of positive impact for sellers.

A minor improvement from what they wrote in Thief, still shit.

Thief was pretty fucking godawful in every aspect, but especially the writing.

Cockrings is one thing I won't forget anytime soon.

From what I've watched, they went with the lazy fucking route, Adam gets amnesia ala Illuminati, gets hidden augmentations while being an unknowing pawn, still gets cucked if the ending is any indication.

reminds me of antifa

I still don't understand the ending to HR's plot

I get the ending in the island base thing where only one story (or neither) become the reality to the public, so that's fine, but like the whole other plot is terrorists kill your grillfriend so you investigate her murder and track and kill the terrorists but oops your grillfriend was the terrorists all along but she still loves you and she faked her death and then Adam is not upset in the slightest.

And then that whole subplot just ends with no explanation.

He does get upset, there simply wasn't enough time to talk it out with Megan because he had to save the world
Whether it gets resolved in MD, I don't know

Yeah but it definitely should have been resolved in the first game. Even if it was just a cutscene afterwards, doesn't even have to have Adam in it. Just explain why the girl betrayed everything she knew to work for terrorists, and it was to make it so augments worked better, it was a good cause, so why didn't she just propose it at her job instead of joining some cyborg muslims

So can anyone give me the run down on whether or not this is worth a pirate? I found HR mildly entertaining despite all its flaws.

top fucking kek

It gets released tomorrow, and it has Denuvo, so don't bother
From the gameplay it just looks like HR but slightly more refined with more modern shit added (crafting). Dunno yet about the story, but IGN and friends seem to dislike the story the most for being rushed and poorly paced

Because gaming today consists of the most battered housewives who'll never leave their master.

I've got an i7-6700k and GTX 1080 with 1440p 144hz gsync monitor that need modern games to justify their purchase, good or bad. So poz me up.

You need someone to control your budget

I'm getting married, that'll solve my surplus money issues.

Dwarf Fortress

What was even so appealing about HR? It played like dogshit to the point that I couldn't get past the two hour mark.

Congratulations user. Keep yourself attractive and fit for her and she'll usually do the same. Just because you're getting married doesn't mean you should let yourself go.

we'll never forget you

[Pure coincidence]

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER TRASH CAN

I was going to buy it because I enjoyed the last Human Revolution that I got for like $14 and because the progressive agenda was just blm speculation, but now that I have the ending there's no denying it.
I'm not going to buy it anymore. I don't really think it's even worth a pirate.

Here's a picture of a guy fucking a cheetah.

I wish I had read your post before I opened the image

YOU WERE WARNED, user!

YOU WERE WARNED!!!

Wait a second, I thought "I didn't ask for this" was to become Icarus at the end of Deus Ex HR? I kind of lost interest with the game after a while and never beat it.

Don't say that. We still have those other FPS games with strengthened disenfranchised peoples :^)

How would that work?
That explains it.
Long story short: Jensen finds out about Illuminati, the writer finds a more interesting way to implement a plot point from MGS4, global warming, arctic deep sea AI with virgin brains, Chinese take-out, press buttons. The End.

Maybe then they'll finally make a new Deus Ex title that isn't crap with a nothing payoff

It's the Rockstar/LA Noire/Bioware effect

When you upgrade the graphics, detail and textures but there's still just key gesture animations from five to ten years ago.

Well, in Bioware's case it's more like 20+ years ago, but still.

It's jarring to see properly lipsync cutscenes with good animation and/or mocap but then, back "in-game" everything is on wire hangers and the people are animatronics.

FULL GAME cutscenes UPLOADED

Apparently the game has just as many cutscenes and interactions as the first game. That's nice.

On the other hand, EVERYTHING ELSE

crack and torrent when?

6-12 months.

When they finally break Denuvo

so is the story as bad as we thought it would be?

didn't that vosiki guy bypass denuvo with memory patches?

ebin

memes confirmed
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/766748512545415168

do we actually know that it will have denuvo or is this just speculation?

more liek dindus ex

I completely forgot that this piece of garbage is suppose to be out.

Incredible. Shit plot. One ending. Shit animation. Even shit audio levels. And let's not forget a shitty twist for the ebin sequel!

Why most of the shit games that came out recently are tainted with Denuvo?
It's like they're desperate for losing money.

So many faggots like you were trying to justify it. Totally not dumping down the gameplay even further! Totally not being progressive as fuck! Who cares about the Denuvo!

I'm sure a lack of context isn't helping, but it looks so inconsequential and dull and bad. At the start, adam's mission is to drag the illuminati and other secret societies into the light, at the end he's still vowing to do that? So the entire plot is about some random local drama, or what?

Because they want to get as much cash as possible with the first week and they use Denuvo to minimize piracy sales (Even though its getting cracked open)

It is ~50GB. I wouldn't probably even bother pirating it just so I can delete it after a few hours. Even less I would waste my money on it. Denuvo is a meme. It changes nothing.

In the long run, no.
All it does is make it take a little longer to crack.

Denuvo is a meme, indeed.

No, the entire plot is about how the Illuminati are behind everything and are behind the segregation and demonization of the augs

which everyone knew

and even Adam suspects from the beginning

So…yeah. Pointless.
Kind of reminds me of the soft reboot of ME2

Fucking feminists. It made more sense to make her more beautiful to attract more viewers. Sex sells and it's easier to subvert people that way.

Fucking SJWs. Also, it's fucking Montreal, an SJW shit hole. They pay the fucking lowest fees in all of Canada for college and university and they complain it costs too much/that it should be free.

Seriously, fuck Montreal.

Friendly reminder that Eliza was also supposed to be some kind of a fashion icon. It's not a hunchback, she's just being /fa/ as fuck.

Looks like a tranny.

Denuva is the hallmark of shit games. Can't remember it ever being used on a good one.

Thank god I was just about to buy this.

Yet another reason not to trust the french canadians with anything.

More importantly did Malik survive?

steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117523894400/

Square is cracking down on wrong thinkers.

You'll notice the right side of history people are not banned but the conspiritard misogynists are.

and nothing of value was lost

What happens then?

What the fuck happened to Picus TV's AI? Did they make her obese?

Nothing cus it wont happen. If they revealed JC then everyone playing would go back and play Deus Ex 1, which would make players rage as they saw how good this game could have been.

who the fuck is the girl at the end?

and WHY IS THE GAME TEN TIMES WORSE than HR?

One reviewer said it was overbearing and too forced, maybe to virtue signal to other SJWs?
Called it.

Never trust a nigger, especially when said nigger wants to have a "mature" talk about racism and there's some white cunt cheering him on in the background.

Square-Enix purchased Eidos Montreal too late to ruin Human Revolution so they're making up for lost time

care to tell what does that mean in non-sjw speakers?

They want to appear good to other SJWs.

Virtue signaling is when you publically "pray for France" or say Trump is Hitler

You're proving what a good person you are without actually doing anything

they're memeing at each other

You've ultra simplified the ending that doesn't make any sense you fuckold, kill yourself.

Steam is the cancer that GUTTED PC gaming like a fish
digital copy transfers is the only pulse that keeps it alive still

How? That's the ending, user.

I know you're upset but it actually is the ending, the one and only ending with only minor dialogue changes.

see for yourself
The whole game is practically VLR levels of pointless SEQUEL BAIT

Plot twist is Adam Jensen is a patsy for Illuminati without him knowing about it, hidden augmentations and mental and psychological conditioning where he's gonna get close to Janus and Juggernaut Collective and kill them, and in the end, nothing really changes, Shilluminati is about to get coup'de'tat by Bob Page and Majestic-12, Adam Jensen dies and no records of him in history, and then JC and Paul Denton are born.

But is the game good ?

It doesn't mean anything, tell me the characters and how their death is relevant to the plot.

black girl lives, think black guy dies, tentative ending, big reveal is that the only good looking female in the game is evil

that doesn't mean a fucking thing to me.

Now that's retarded, did they shoe horn in appearances from Morgan Everett and Tracer Tong's dad

Morgan Evertett is in the ending, with the Illuminati plot twist, no sign of Tracer Tong, his dad or Hong Kong in the game.

So, where's the torrent?

I'm glad I wasn't interested in this game outside of seeing what they would do with the Deus Ex overall lore. It looks nice though, they hired the right artists and sheeit.

Amerifat women in charge of writing anything about not North America:

Are they trying to compete with Burchthesda's nuka world DLC?

Steam saved PC gaming now it's lived long enough to see itself become the villain.

It should go DRM free like Good Old Goyim instead of giving me this shit.

Denuvo is pretty great, especially since it is only attached to crappy games and yet you fags whine about it. Maybe you'll develop some taste if Denuvo gets more popular.

I'm a piratefag usually and I don't give a shit. I didn't even bother with HR past the part where you go to China or something.

Can't say we didn't have ample warning. The "Religion of Peace" cap pretty much damned the game for me.

And yes, (white) women should not be allowed to write for games. The only one that doesn't completely fuck it up is Amy Hennig.

Same here. I wasn't even aware it was coming out until the previous Holla Forums thread. No fucks given, it looks boring and shallow and I can just fuck around the original with the GMDX mod and have a vastly superior experience.

Those animations are so bad, like pre 2006 bad.

Looks shit.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Watching the cutscenes further, it's like a Holla Forums greentext satire. There's a white oppressed woman in interpol. She feels discriminated against because she's neuroprozyne-resistant and her boss won't let her go full aug and perform field missions like Jensen. Patriarchy stops her from becoming just as strong as men. Come on, it's 2029, women deserve to be more equal!

Universal suffrage was a mistake.

jensen looks really weird like some fag, did they changed something or did he always looked that bad?

play Serious Sam 3 and Doom WADs

Yes, I am mad

A lot of people do seem to care. I just find it hilarious, imagine if NMS had Denuvo.
>It's been weeks, when can I play this game guys? I've heard it's the worst thing ever. I need to play this.
It reveals just how tsundere some anons are.

It's not a Holla Forums greentext until someone says "It was my privilege".

At least we now know why Islam is a progressive religion. They are 20 years ahead of us in terms of gender relations. They actually beat their women when they start thinking they are people.

Dear fucking God am I tired of Western women failing at writing books and movie scripts and then subjecting us to their written diarrhea because this shit industry has no goddamn standards.

I mean, these dumb bitches actually think people are attracted to rancid nigger sows and keep pushing them in the games they are working on.

They definitely fagged him up.

People are bored and just have nothing better to do, faggots.

They don't use the piss filter this time.

dat dialogue

That is some fucking Bioware tier animation.

This is just lazy writing. Why not just make some weird ass religion/cult that came up during preceding decades to the games events? They didn't because I assume that would require some level of creativity and not get you brownie points for making relevant political commentary.

He looked fine in HR, they increased the graphical fidelity, but screwed up practically everything else.

Ill assume you are baiting, you got me

It is shocking how people like that are FUCKING PAID to write shit like this
Who want these ugly negresses in their games anyway?

Nice trips user, not baiting. Around 1:23:05 in the all cutscenes video

Look up what the word means, the game has enough shit dialogue in it but that isnt it

Humanity just doesn't learn, does it.

That's the problem when putting these references in a game that was supposed to be futuristic. Seeing this in a new context makes it look dated as fuck today.

Don't worry. It is going to probably be only game of the year.

Shhh, you will trigger Mark and the rest of the redditor tier scum that came from there.

hey mark is an old fag from 2014

This is pretty accurate

Black women are FAR worse at everything white women are, and white women are most often "Jew women lite" in the same professions.

Spanish women are only good at designing clothes for shapely bodies, and Middle Eastern women (especially Lebanese) and Indian women are only good for modeling attractive women (when they are attractive). Both of these know how to roll those R's so they get in the voice booth when properly applicable.

That leaves Korean women, who are literally on the verge of becoming FEMEN extremists (yes, I know what I just said), Chinese women and Japanese women.

These are the only two who should be allowed near a pen for either a manga or videogame.
Though with this next upcoming generation becoming slowly politicized, not even they make the cut.

you got me hooked

what is this

why is this

WRONG
CPY CRACK TOMB RAIDER GAME

they did not remove denuvo from the game.

what does any of this shit have to do with the world of the original Deus Ex

holy shit why didn't they just make their own series instead?

They made a drag'n drop crack for it, if that isnt good enough for you i dont know what is.

If it is still using steam it doesn't count.

Because just like movies, that's how you sell stuff these days. BRANDS. BRANDS and yet again the BRAND is the important thing if you want to sell bunch of games, especially if they aren't confident in their idea and know it's going to be mediocre.

So is it SJW shit or not? Jimquisition raged about the use of Social Justice Warrior in the game, so I assumed it wasn't progressive at all.

Not buying either way mind you because need I remind you all that Square-Enix is the same company that brought Life is Strange into existence? I feel no pity for anyone who gives them money ever again

Please don't compare Zero Escape to this shit. That's taking things WAY too far.

Just emulate Gamecube and PS2 games

It is not using steam, its literally like almost every other cracked game out there. Copy 2 files over to the game folder and you are done

Trolling is a type of fishing, user

If you're gonna diss the game, diss it for the right reasons. Fuck the redditors who mutilated the term into this new definition.

So Tomb Raider only? Does anyone even give a shit?

It's not about the game, it's about how they are one step closer to cracking denuvo in general.

So close there hasn't been another game in two weeks?

Inside has been done today.

I blame that on the concept art. She looks better in game but the opposite also applies. Megan looked better in concept for example.

Why are they even using Denuvo?

it needs steam to be installed though. not opened but installed.

Because they are massive faggots

This game has Fallout 4 endings. Nuke Boston London or kill Shaun billionaire Brown and UN delegates who opposed the aug segregation act. It even has various ending slides on picus news, depending on 'choices' during entire storyline. Infinite endings, it's just like in my Burchthesda games

>>>/scurv/9931

that no longer works.

They legitimately believed that pirates are a large percentage of the potential playerbase of pretentious games.

Do you think they released it in August just for the Aug joke?

Just like HR. Kek. Shit writing again.

Why not both?

please tell me this is a pasta
steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117526230768/?tscn=1471969735

just a radfem having a fit. Ignore.

how can you not see that's obviously someone pretending

Get the fuck away from my Unchained Blades you filthy lesbian.

Does >she play gone homo?

quality AI

Called it

What's wrong with this exactly?

nevermind, I posted this at around a 1:30 in

Thanks to retards like you it will be a while until we get AI even on the simple level of GTA4 again. Why throwing something should make everyone to start shooting at you? It is not even hard to make them have a few different levels of approaching the player or other NPCs based on what is happening.

#cyborglifesmatter

Never relegate the duty of writing anything in a futuristic setting to a woman, they'll turn it around and make it reflect our current world rather than a futuristic utopia? Somehow women just can't look into the future, they always make it about [CURRENT YEAR].

Women should just be banned from writing Sci Fi or anything slightly futuristic period.

It's just for the sake of whatever medium they are drafted into.

Except nothing happened to the people that got hit.

IM SHOCKED

SHOCKED

Seems to me the first guy died.

fUCK OFF UBISOFT pr

fyfy

Women should be put back in the home.

you're imagining all of that shit, the NPC's hit are perfectly fine, they didn't even move an inch. For what you said to be true they would need to first make the characters react properly to being hit by an object thrown at them with great force

But she is the same writer of HR, i don't recall that the game had agenda pushing in it or tried to reflect present american social problems.
Or she just got sucked in SJW ideology in these 5 years, or the other writers that worked on HR got out.

Ahahaha

Hahahaha oh wow

Not defending this piece of shit, but if the NPCs lose health because someone is throwing shit at them, then they should attack.

nah I'm not gonna pirate this

Who ever thought this was a good idea.

The Augment your pre-order guy obviously

Certainly wasnt expecting that
AAA is dead, its fucking trash, start ignoring these pieces if shit already.

Maybe ubisoft should have included a voice clip of the guy going "IF YOU THROW SHIT AT ME AGAIN I'LL KILLYOU"

but hey, that's just me

yeah im shocked by this
how hard is it to make better HR

It's even inferior to Invisible War, which is one rather difficult feat to achieve.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

SE basically transcended any and all outbursts of kikery the industry has previously had and reached the apex.

Not even EA was this fucking bad, at least the BF1 limited edition gives you actual, physical shit you can jack off to.

I guess he could be correct I'd doubt most religions would be pro aug. It's also not far fetched that terrorists would create some kind of aug that turns people into suicide bombers.

So not at all then.

maybe ubisoft has finally found the secret sauce to constantly make worse and worse games while still being considered AAA?

Is this a joke or are you actually this retarded?

So does exercise and sunlight I'd bet.

hi denuvo shill. Your shit got wrecked

Where have you been the last couple years?
Even if it's a pasta, you should know that there are enough retarded stronk wymyn who need no man who actually think like that.

underrated question, she is the only person i give a fuck about in the game.

Even if the Quran explicitly stated that anyone with augmentations should be killed and will recieve eternal punishment, which I am pretty sure it doesn't, there would still be plenty of Muslims that would simply ignore it so saying "muh true Muslims" would be meaningless because it would still be jihad even if it wouldn't be a wise choice to do it that way.

no, it doesn't
also, INSIDE got properly cracked as well
mega.nz/#!zFkQSSDB!TCmBbcY4YjPRAsHpgG0g2G39vaxx0VjHxIS2NDPW324

not nuDOOM tho

Cant wait to play more than 2 hours, get to the fifth and drol that shittu game.

Do you have steam installed or did you install steam before on that machine? you need the steam registry entries to make the crack work. if you try it on a clean machine it won't work.

You know why

We already have that shit IRL.

The Orlando mudshit was a faggot himself that frequently went to the gay bar he shot up, the Nice rampage trucker ate pork, drank alcohol and fucked prostitutes.

What the dumb liberal bitch that wrote this turd of a game doesn't get is that going durka durka in the name of jihad and mowing down a bunch of kuffar in the name of Allah will score them enough brownie points that any sin they might have committed will be ignored once they come in front of the gates of Heaven.

It's just another example of why Human Revolutions and Mankind Divided don't work as Deus Ex games. The cunt writing the plot has no fucking idea about anything she's talking about.

Because it's the current year, and the Marxist vermin hope that if they inundate us with depictions of these vile, obese, diseases beasts we'll finally see the hidden charm in their simian features.

I am honestly disgusted by nigger women more than with anything else on this planet.

You cant be this stupid

oh, you meant that
well, it's still a good crack imo

Did she write ?

Then again, it doesn't matter, all these bulldykes look the same.

So I tried to see if Rise works and it works, except it is trying to fry my gtx 780 no matter the settings.

so is she dead, yes o no?

Yes. The canon is that she died. Considering there are canon choices now it makes the previous game that more meaningless.

Yeah. I guess that's it then, isn't it?
Halo 5 was a pozzed disaster.
BF1, pozzed.
Fallout 4, pozzed.
Now Deus Ex.
That's it, I'm not giving these fucks a cent more. Fuck this.

No idea, I'm simply going off the screenshots in the thread.

What's the canon ending to Deus Ex HR?

And some niggers can be smart too, these are rare cases

That there is not a sequel and everyone here is just pretending.

They couldn't even be bothered to include an e-mail or voice message with her to at least give players an illusion of choices and consequences.

Why would you even given them any cash? All those games are shit.

All I'm waiting for is for Battle Brothers to come out of EA and for Butterlord to be released.

The exception proves the rule.

If she was alive Jensen wouldn't be flown around by a chimp.

who

CHOO CHOO CH- *bang*

think of the poor men, would you like to deal with this shit, in your home?

Deus Ex HR? what is that? some sort of expansion to the Deus Ex? Or are we pretending that HR is a prequel and actually exists?

Better the cucks that married them than us.

Update: current rating sits at 59% approval with 656 reviews

Most people are complaining about shit optimization, (which can be solved by turning down two options apparently) but the damage has already been done.

You might as well hold off buying the game in order to wait for them to optimize it properly on top of Denuvo, and then pirate the GOTY version.

Is this the same on PC?

I'm only listing examples, I didn't buy any of those, thank god.

I fought so hard to save her without killing anyone, in the hard difficulty, and I didn't even like her, I just did it for the challenge, and now it's gone to non-canon limbo, I'm not going to even pirate

No, silly

She is a lesbian who hates men named Fang
It's a Lightning Fantasy 13 reference :^)

I'm sure you're bantering but I still have to correct you. Fang is such a retarded name for him by the way, if you don't rename him you probably like cock

THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION OF PRE-ORDER DLC

YOU ONLY GET IT ONCE! THEN YOU HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN

Is this game good? What can you do in it besides typical wizardy dungeon crawls?

sage for off-topic

imagine yourself in a hard fight surrounded by enemies with no ammo. in a normal situation you'd try to escape/collect ammo from corpses but now you can Buy our packs for 4.99$ to get full ammo and 1.99$ to get your health back at full.

Yeah, think Etrian Odyssey Untold if Untold had a sense of balance. It'll kick your ass for a while but it's a damn good game. Fun fact, each character was drawn by a different artist, all of which made some popular manga. Wish there was more porn though, especially of Clunea. There's a few Lapis pics but they're meh at best.

Judgement Battles or whatever suck though. Just telling you now, do NOT release your minions for a long time. You need them.

CRACK WHEN

DOES THIS SHIT USE DENUVO

ignore post im retarded, the thread already discusses it

Welp, I'm just upset at the double standards nowadays. For whatever reason they got banned for, there are plenty of others in that same thread who should have also been banned.

I just watched the movie thing of all the cutscenes, it doesn't seem very SJW but the writers were very obviously pissed off at the media. The ending sucked though, like I felt like I had wasted 60 dollars for a cliff hanger and I didn't even buy the game.

God though, the fucking parallels to the media shaping public opinion now and then. It makes you really see how bad the world has gotten in the past 200 years.

Wait a second, I thought of a good question.

Where the fuck is the Alex Jones guy in the game? He wasn't in any of the cutscenes.

If this game really made you think, then you're still pretty far behind. "The Media" these days are nothing compared to what was possible in the late 80s and 90s.

We managed to rig elections by controlling who the presidential nominees are, or by preventing any potentially bad president from ever getting news coverage.

You don't have to rig them. There was a study that basically shows that in 80% of cases, the candidate that spends the most money on elections, wins.

Not good enough.

Before the nigganet existed, if you weren't allowed on TV, you couldn't win the crucial Iowa and New Hampshire primary elections which then leads to campaign funds drying up. This happened to Larry Agran, watch the documentary I posted. If Trump were sent back in time to 1992 and tried to run for president, he wouldn't be able to win because the media would be able to block him out. Obviously not the same as today.

These kikes know no limits.

LOL

I thought Deus Ex was the sequel to Assassin's Creed.

Looks like the reviews are a bit divided

It's gotten to the point where we need to ban liberals from writing fiction.

They're climbing though. They were in the mid 50%, now they're at 63%.

Then again, the same was true for NMS, and then I guess Sony ran out of money to buy copies with and they sank down again.

The main complaint seems to be from people complaining about performance when they have MSAA on. Which honestly is a pretty stupid thing to give it a flat out negative review on, its not like they cant play it

and the positive reviews are coming from people who finished playing the game?

Nope. I dont think ive ever trusted these launch reviews, they are either fan boys giving it positive reviews because they are good little shills or poor fags with shit PC's giving it negative reviews

Because most players didn't save her.

That's a tad out of character for JC. He never came across as the cold blooded sort.

IIRC he even tried to reason with Gunther before offing him.

You mean poorfags like the ones that couldn't run No Man's Sky or any other stellar PC port?

tbh totalbiscuit is a poorfag.

ass cancer medicine is expensive

echs dee ?

So when is IGN going to finally choke and die?

someday…

Why isnt he dead from cancer yet?

Wasnt he supposed to die like half a year ago?

The central plot of this game still makes no fucking sense to me, especially after they did such a poor job establishing Augmentation as something people would reasonably do.

It's fucking weird seeing dozens of people walking around with a single robot leg hanging out, with their pants awkwardly cut off to show the whole leg.. Because it makes no fucking sense. Were these people in a war? No. Did they have cancer of the left leg? Of course not.

Did they arbitrarily decide to lop off a limb or two just to pay for a pricey cybernetic replacement that comes with a lifetime mandatory addiction to anti-rejection drugs for their superfluous new limbs?.. Yes. In fact, it's that one, apparently.

I can understand why the PMC terrorist guys do it. Gun for an arm? Bulletproof skin? Magic eyeballs that let you see through walls? The ability to hack shit with your mind? Fuck yeah a crazed soldier hellbent on killing a ton of people would want that!.. But anyone else, it's just fucking stupid.. And it's only more stupid when they make it into some sort of ridiculous social commentary about oppression and racism.

He's a true fighter, user :^)

He just got fucking lucky, should be dead by the end of the year.

Shame trough, i kinda always liked him

While his current cancer is worse then the asscancer before, the high mortality rate comes from mostly old gezzers who catch the flu and can't fight it properly since their imunesystem is fucked by the cancer already.

And since Totalsellout is still failry young compared to that his chance of survival is significantly higher.
At least that was his reasoning in on of his streams.

Im pretty sure its mentioned in HR that some people are mutilating themselves just to get augments, honestly I can see some retards doing that in the real world

I used to like him, honestly. But it's his holier than thou, "i'm a neutral, everyone but me r dum" started to really piss me off. And, he was one of the reasons gamergate ate shit in it's final stages, plus he wanted Britain to stay in the EU.

Hopefully the cancer spreads to his balls.

I don't think that cuts it, because that would mean there are a ridiculous number of people in the Deus Ex universe who are self-destructively insane and are willing to risk killing themselves for the chance to spend tons of money on robot legs which will function no differently than their normal legs.

I hope he will do well and better, i might not respect his political opinions or some games reviews i still genuinely like him

I think its fairly realistic

Just imagine today that you could have a aug arm with some newest apple toy integrated

How much people would buy into this you think?

I think quite a lot

Yeah, the setting doesn't make any sense at all. They ditched the conspiracy theories for transhumanism yet Binary Domain and Invisible War did that shit much better.

One of the biggest mistakes they made is to not do anything with Adam turning into a toaster. If it was more up to the player to install augs and make the game react to that I think it would have been more interesting. But no, they turned him into a mech in the first few minutes of the first game and then never really explored that.

What the fuck is that news reporter? Is it the robot, ai thing from HR? Why does it look like a hunchback creature?

It is. It's a major reoccuring theme that people are purposefully mutilating themselves and/or just replacing body parts with cybernetics because it's ciche and cool.
Retards DO do this in the real world!

How is this the biggest gripe for some people when it's the most reasonable (and logical) conclusion to a decadent society with dead moral values, its lemming people led by the nose by the media?

You LITERALLY HAVE PEOPLE LOPPING OFF THEIR BALLS AND/OR INSERTING SILICONE INTO THEIR CHESTS AND DROWINING IN HORMONES

RIGHT NOW

because they think it's THEIR IDENTITY and that's it's COOL/BETTER this way!

Have a look at this and any user here and beyond just try to complain how ridiculous HR's central premise is behind 1. people becoming augmented willingly mutilating themselves to show off robolimbs and 2. people taking their self-mutilation as a new identity and presenting it as a new civil rights struggle

If people do this today with sex, then how impluasible is it really that they will do this tomorrow with robotics?
I mean, they skip over the generations where incest and bestiality become legalized norms first, but that's another matter

I have my doubts. I mean, sure, you have plastic surgery and mutilation addicts, but how many people do you think would agree to cut their own arm off?

Let me repeat that one again, you're basically paying someone to cut off a perfectly functional limb of yours for no particular purpose.

Even if that were to offer you some advantage public opinion would kill that shit within a year. The setting basically relies on a poorly thought out idea to generate conflict.

Look closer, it's just the neo-fashionista design of a future run by a French-Canadian-Chosen illuminati

Nifty. I might check this out, then. Thanks user!

Said retards are a tiny minority of mentally ill people. Do you think anyone sane admires what they are doing?

Because, outside of the mentally ill humans tend to have a very strong natural aversion to cutting off parts of their bodies, and especially hands and legs?

How is this not fucking obvious?

Remind us again, what is the percentage of trannies in the general population?

death
death is the only escape

So its just the clothes making her look weird. Well at least these people have a knack for making the future look hideous.

But that's not what they're getting or selling. They're getting a high maintenance replacement limb which will burden them for the rest of their lives.

That infamous "I didn't ask for this" line is pretty good in the context of Jensen as his own character because he literally died and they brought him back and decked him out with tons of augs and weapons without his consent… But they never really did anything with that angle.

I guess it also had to happen because Jensen is the mythical next step in evolution that was meant to help humanity willingly take the next step towards transhumanism without the need for the anti-rejection drug. They didn't do anything with that either.

While you aren't wrong, I don't think you are making the right comparison.

Trannies and body mod addicts are both deeply mentally ill. Dragon Lady there is both.

If you look at the extreme cases of body modification with full body tattoos, surgical removal or alteration of the ears, lips, and nose, and other ridiculous shit, you'll often find that they come from broken homes and usually have a history of rape and sexual abuse behind them. They are broken people who decided to break themselves beyond saving.

They are an extreme minority, but even in the most ridiculous cases, the kind of shit they do doesn't reflect Augmentation.

In the context of the Deux Ex setting, chopping off an arm to get a robot arm, which is no better or any in way more useful than a regular arm, is like having a tooth removed.. But it never heals. Then needing to spend the rest of your life on pain meds, along with constant visits to the dentist so they can clean out and check on your gaping mouth wound. And also, that gaping mouth wound can allow some people to highjack your nervous system and make you violently spasm, injuring yourself and others.

OH. But it's kind of, sort of, not really "trendy" to get your teeth removed in this fashion.

user
Are you being serious?

From what I have seen in the trailers they were trying to mostly portray them as sick people that use it to cure themselves and are suddenly being hated. It still stupid that they are not trying to hide it or that they are no more of them that use human-like skin on the top of them. They even showed some faggot running in a race with augments. I can't say more without playing through the game, which I have my doubts I would ever do, but it seems to come mostly to muh oppression and they probably don't really bother that much explaining such statistics.

His show was canceled and everyone knows he ran over some dude and got away with it because of money.

What's your fucking point? Did this freak of nature encourage more people to question their gender?

No, it did not because they are not mentally ill.

Now stop defending the shit writing of some dumb cunt.

The kind of trannies who will go through with transition, surgeries and all, are an extreme minority amongst minorities. Even Brucey there hasn't actually do much in the way to transition and is reportedly having tranny regrets.

That's why it's so fucking weird that Trannies are getting so much news coverage and special considerations. The few legit faggots that do it merely want to be treated normally. The rest are all thundering tumblrcunts who are using the Tranny thing to gain attention and special treatment because they have no other way of leveraging social power for themselves.

Doesn't matter. What's the percentage of trannies that are being represented in the general population?

Augs are not a majority, user, but a visible minority. Trannies aren't– yet.
You really think if it continues that this nation won't have a generation of insane translunatics running around proclaiming even more "rights" and "laws" for their new identities?

Just look at Sweden. Or better yet, look at our own laws in America alone!

I have no qualms believing future societies will have far worse decay than ours, just under the guise of technological advancement and "acceptance" promotion

They were the pet minority of the month/year for the left, but have been left behind in favor of mudshits. Next year it will be some other "victimized" group leftists can use to masturbate over how good and enlightened they are.

No, it won't. The fad will pass, most of those kids will grow out of it and be fucktards of some other flavor, the tiny minority of nutcases that want to go through mutilation will return to under 1% and the left will come up with another vile "cause" to rally behind and throw money at.

What about them? Sweden is self destructing and the US is having it's Overton window ripped to the right, hard.

People will still be people, that is the one constant that doesn't change. What was unnatural in the past is unnatural now and it will be unnatural in the future for the overwhelming majority of humans.

Even Jensen's face is disgusted.

I'm not sure what went wrong. There are better looking characters in Second Life.

Quite the shitstorm by retards who pre-ordered and bought the P2W DLC that's ONE-TIME-USE ONLY ON A SINGLE PLAYTHROUGH.

So, any trannies offended there isn't "Trans-augmented individuals" yet?

In the first game they were angry that there was one.

is this an anime or the boondocks?

'homosexuality' used to be homophilia.
I can't wait until we have a pedosexual acceptance movement

wishful thinking, user

That pic is hardly agenda pushing.

It's more like lazy writing.

It would make perfect sense that Muslim countries would start adopting tons of augmentations in hopes of matching Western industrial and military power. Secular nationalist governments spend tons of money on military technology and it's downright ridiculous that they wouldn't be buying augmentations in this situation. For starters, the Western countries would obviously be more augmented and Middle Eastern/Islamic governments paranoid of Western imperialism and interested in maintaining internal security would definitely have an interest in getting cheap augmentations that help them in some way protect themselves. Iran, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, and Qatar would probably be the first Islamic countries to adopt augmentations on a large scale and the first countries to produce religious scholars who can derive a shariah justification for augmentations from Islamic religious sources. Iran today, while behind many other parts of the world, is one of the fastest scientifically and technologically developing countries on the planet and immediately after ousting the Shah in 1979, the theocratic leadership took over and sped up many of the programs to industrialize the country. Now Tehran, a city that was one of the most backwards places in the world in the 1960's is one of the most polluted areas of the entire world because of all the industrial technology the country adopted in such a short time. Fucking Gulf Arabs get the latest sports cars and cell phones faster than we do many times because of the lucrative oil trade.

In the Middle East, there are at least three main groups of intellectuals: the traditionalists, the modernists and the Islamists. Out of all these groups, only the traditionalists have ever voiced considerable opposition or skepticism of the massive and speedy adoption of modern technology. Both Modernists and Fundamentalists are generally united in their embrace of technology because they see these things as means to safeguard the independence of their countries as well as expand the power of authoritarian governments they wish to impose. It is very unlikely that the Middle East wouldn't start purchasing cheap augmentations in the hopes of bridging the gap between themselves and the West and expanding the authority of totalitarian nationalist or Islamist governments. And if the Western countries are rejecting augmentations more and more because of Hugh Darrow's actions, Islamic countries would probably start scrambling to get all these augmentations Western countries are dumping in the garbage, especially terrorist organizations linked to fundamentalist political parties fighting against both the West and the governments in Islamic countries which they see as blasphemous.

Really, today in the Middle East, heavy criticism of the attempts to technologically modenrize Islamic societies can often get you marginalized and in worst cases, especially if you attempt to argue this from a religious standpoint that goes against the "official" religious standpoint propagated theocratic or nationalist governments that favor one group of clerical mouthpieces.

JUST sjw my games up fam.

There is a cereal box in Jensen's apartment that has a nice surprise when you activate it.

past societies weren't male centric because of hate but because of reason. it's not their fault but women being unfit for almost anything is their nature

That's 'trawling' you twat.

i like how almost a decade after all games are irreedemable garbage you stop giving then shekels

steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117529601913/

Post video/webm

I don't see anything of it online.
All I see is
THE MEMES, ADAM