Is racism spooky?

Is racism spooky?

Is race a spook would've been better in hindsight

seen it too many times tbqh

idk what "racism" even means these days

why can't people just be chill

I'm not being a pol/ack I was actually curious. If spooks are ideas that you enslave yourself to would race and identity politics come into that?

Yes. An abstract idea hounds your mind to such an extend that you jeapordise your own interests just because "x race is subhuman and I shouldnt talk to them" or "I must fight for this cause or vote for this person because muh race".

It's some of the spookiest spooks to ever spook.

literally everyone gets called one these days.

Its mostly normie conservatives and liberals flailing around

I don't know man I'm pretty edgy and I never get called a racist. Maybe you just are?

I don't think so. To me racism means insulting others based on race, which I never do

Good ingroup outgroup enforcement you got there mate.

Well there you go then. You don't know what racism means, it's not insulting people based on race, which I do often, it's having sincerely bigoted beliefs, which you can do without trying to be insulting about it.

Just saying man, it's much easier to get called a racist if you're actually doing something racist than if you're not.

yeah, but I don't so…

even if people did this is thoughtcrime territory

I got called a racist just for saying that racial tension is caused by economic inequality and thus you should fight economic inequality to stop racism.

kek, what? Pointing out that believing racist things is racist, is somehow similar to thoughtcrime? So to you, a society without racism can have a racial caste system but as long as nobody says anything mean it's not racist?

Were you dealing with emotional liberals? They were wrong but the radical left often has trouble communicating our ideas. If we misspeak we can appear to be saying something we are not.

Yeah I can agree with that. I feel the reason why the radical left isn't bigger than other political strata is that there is a lot of Jargon that just alienates people

No. I don't want that.

I can't stand racism. I just find myself too paranoid to talk sometimes in case I get accused of being one. It's incredibly awkward. Wish our cunt ancestors never started it.

They should stop being retarded then.

Is leftypol stuck in a time chamber? Hhhmmm

Racism is basically the belief that the world is a giant RPG game with races that have certain perks and attributes they naturally start out with

I don't get accused of it but I assume I'd just brush it off, I don't know. Racism and being directly insulting often exist independent of each other.

Communication is a two way street. The smarter one with the correct knowledge likely holds at least some responsibility if communication is a failure.

Difficult to do when they strawman my post and then immediately ban me for saying they should stop strawmanning my post.

I just said it's a two way street, yeah.

Not really. Different races are spooked in different ways, as they have all had the common experience of being this race. Racism is the war between two spooked races. But their spooks can be morally compared: Muslim spooks of women not being people and marrying underage girls is a bad spook that harms people. Black spooks of a culture revolving around commodities and bitchez is a bad spook. White countries are really the only countries to really consider racial and gender equality, because white people have begun to despooked themselves, but we do not understand that other cultures and races might remain spooked out of their minds, because ones own race contributed greatly to how ones spooks operate. This is why black people should have their own country outside the US like Malcolm x said

And this is your brain on spooks, kids.

Pretty Spooky M8

YES

now ignore the triggered liberals

Racism and cultural intolerance are the same thing, or at least exist for the same reason.

That's all black culture tho.

Countries of other races who established gender equality didn't have to deal with an overwhelming amount of division between culture/race spooks in their population like the US. In the US it is those who are spooked into whiteness that have made great strides in equality.

White people are collectively being de spooked because their spooks narratives are being proven stupid. People of all races know their race and typically follow their races spooks and unspooks.

wew

Only if you allow yourself to be spooked by it.

Blatantly false. Did black people just not exist before the united states freed them from slavery? Even before they were freed, they were asians and then beeing freed made them black? Because that's the only way that could be true.

Dude Rojava kek

Nah they're just getting spooked even harder, a race isn't some sort of collective consciousness either.

Seriously fuck Stirner. The first thing humans discovered was that by being together, their chances of survival increased.
Then this little turd comes and says everything is a spook, yet…He didn't built his own house, he didn't hunt/grew his own food, he didn't sew his clothes and he didn't published his own book.
At least Henry David Thoreau went to live on the wilderness for two years.
Fuck Stiner. He's cancer.

There are no races, only individuals, all with unique and unpredictable desires and behaviors. Race is the oldest and most deadly of all spooks. The ruling class have exploited it forever.

t. person who doesn't understand Stirner
Egoism isn't about absolute 100% non-compromising orthodox individualism, it's about ridding everyone's brains of abstract concepts that hinder people from doing what makes them happy. Such as property, everyone spends their lives wage-slaving because they all collectively believe that their boss has some sort of moral right to own all that land and all those resources. Ideas like these keep the masses in check and prevent the individual from reaching his fullest potential.

Psst, hey kid, instincts aren't perfect and people often do stupid and irrational shit!

Read a fucking book

does stirner or someone related provide practical applications of his theories and ideas or a model for society?

t. closet buddhists

If you don't evaluate every person's worth to you individually, you got spooked.

yes, but getting your feelings hurt over racist language is too. or any language for that matter. No reason to feel bad about something unless it points out an aspect of oneself that one already dislikes.

t.gringo

This post was cringeworthy
This is literally what every babby says when they first hear about Stirner on reddit
Read his works before you call someone cancer

Kill yourself, child

Read Stirner's book nigger

Now what my spooked friend.

Spooky.

Look, I am all for equality and diversity but you are a fucking == CUCK ==

He calls for a Union of Egoist, which is pretty much anarcho-syndicalism, but the same principles could be applied to most forms of communism. Tankies and Marxist-Leninist would probably be the only ones ideologically opposed.