Media hiding James Fields' injuries? was he even obligated to stay?

I have not seen any post-collision photographs of James Alex Fields Junior. Can any supply any? By only providing pictures of him from BEFORE the accident, I wonder if MSM is voluntarily censoring any injuries he suffered. He is charged with leaving scene of accident, but…

>law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title46.2/chapter8/section46.2-894

If he was injured, that would give him a valid defense against the charge of fleeing the scene of an accident. What if he was injured and cops have prevented media from photographing him to hide evidence of injuries until he heals up, so they can erase evidence of injuries sustained during the crash? Or have police argued that he was injured "resisting arrest" or some BS?

Michigan Prosecutor Kym Worthy also says it's okay to leave the scene of an accident if you are in danger:

>deadlinedetroit.com/articles/8944/motorist-beating_roundup_victim_clings_to_life_cops_canvass_neighborhood#.WZzgwtQrKmw

Lawyer Robert Raitt made a similar call:

>michiganautolaw.com/blog/2014/06/13/scene-of-crash-detroit/

And then the law tells you that you have to contact the police, either by going to the nearest police station or by calling 911 and contacting them with all of the information you have relative to that accident.

If Virginia does not have laws like these which Michigan has, it ought to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM
cbsnews.com/news/helicopter-crashes-near-charlottesville/
archive.is/icQCq
ntsb.gov/about/employment/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief2.aspx?ev_id=20100512X45440&ntsbno=ERA10TA261&akey=1
rexresearch.com/norris/norris.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2OUtCPCjA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m50s
archive.is/1q6UB
web.archive.org/web/20170816011817/http://www.swvatoday.com/news/article_4ccc1c7c-81de-11e7-863f-1b6aa86e6251.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking this. Thank you user. I feel like everyone just blindly accepting that chubby cuck is the driver has been gaslighting me all week.

hm… who is this fellow?

Anyway… question still remains, what are the earliest post-collision photos of James fields out there?

This would still help us in evaluating the timeline and possibly prove he couldn't have been in the car.

I hate to bump this shitty damage control OP, but this BTFOs the whole narrative.

You mean by crashing his helicopter with no survivors?

Can someone upload the original car image from
I need to save it and the only image I found on jewgle isn't clear enough

I think it's a still from a video, which should be in one of the many Jim Fields threads. (I think the one with the user trying to reconstruct the incident with road grades and velocity or something…probably got slid.)

I read your cap. Can you summarize what you think it implies? Are you saying it was the young chubcuck and he's being setup through (((psychiatric witnesses)))?

Here is the best I could find. I don't have the original, but this could be the original res.

bump for interest

What they are doing is hiding that he's a jew.

anyone got experience with FOIA requests? otherwise i doubt theyll ever be public

HOW THE FUCK DID THE HELI CRASH?

WHAT BULLSHIT LINE IS THE OFFICIAL ONE?
How did the helicopter crash?

I'm usually quite skeptical when it comes to theories like this, but that driver is definitely not James Fields.
The fuck is going on?

There's only three failure possibilities really with a heli.
It struck something or something struck it.
Catastrophic main blade failure.
Engine failure at a height lower than an auto-rotation can be performed.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

sabotage?

Notice how the official line is
They lump the two in the chopper with that landwhale.
sage for double post

Currently my honest opinion with the state of the media/ZOG is that it simply didn't happen at all and was a distraction from a false flag event that didn't go according to plan.

The Government brought sound anti riot devices with the national guard. Why weren't they used?

Could you use such a device to disorientate a helicopter pilot enough to crash it?

BLM sniper shot it down. Local police was ordered to cover it up by the Mayor.

Feasible but it would be more certain if you put a bullet in his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

I remember a press release that it was admitted that the National guard was deployed, and they were bringing such devices.

Sauce? That would create a firestorm if true.

Ok. What caliber is required to bring down a helicopter? .223 probably wouldn't. .308 maybe? .50maybe? Hey fbi give us something to work with here faggots

50 cal would do it. Still a hell of a shot.

From the video the range which it effective at isn't far enough to direct at a heli with addition of the pilot having a helmet with headphone/ear defenders on. If the heli came down at all it was for one of the reasons I stated. The cause could be accidental, pilot error or sabotage.

I just talked to Corynne Geller at the staties and she encouraged me to keep digging. Even she says the official story makes zero sense. Also it was a HIGHLY decorated pilot flying

I just talked to the state police. The hr cunt said he was a very highly decorated pilot. It wasn't accidental. Something happened

The last thing we need is to have that happen due to gun bans.

Have you found out what type of helicopter it was?

cbsnews.com/news/helicopter-crashes-near-charlottesville/
archive.is/icQCq

I mean, at least that's what their story is.

Reminder: violence is justified in self defense. They were attacking his car.

Yes. She told me it was a Bell 407 that they bought back in '10
it was less than ten years old user

She also said that they were waiting on the ntsb report to come out. Also an FAA report. Those fucks are probably as trustworthy as a jew

They keep them well serviced anyway user and it's strictly monitored. Nothing unusual or difficult about the 407. Autos under 500ft and 60 kts should be avoided, Roll Royce powered, std blade setup, 4 main, 2 tail. Still a possibility of pilot error, even the best make mistakes, have a medical emergency or whatever other number of things that can go wrong with a human.

I talked to two dudes at Bell , one of them was a warranty guy. He was pretty freaked out kept asking me when I bought the helicopter and it shouldn't have gone down and what's your name again? Lol. Bell will be forced to make a public statement on the crash one way or the other. Also the parts guy from bell (Troy) was a white guy who encouraged me to keep digging. A little help here dudes please

I'm honestly not sure what to make of it, beyond it being very very sketchy.
>Oy vey goyim, let me recount after-the-fact how this 14 year old Nazi confided in me - an obvious Jew, also his favorite teacher! - that he was diagnosed as a schizo when he was younger

And the media is running with this like crazy… Fucking sketchy, as I've seen no source make this claim that isn't citing the teacher.
That said, if it were somehow to be true, the entire case against him falls apart, because events EXACTLY like what was happening that day are the sort of things they warn can cause episodes in schizo drivers. There's no way you'll get murder out of that.

I knew it.
The jaw line was too masculine for it to be Fields.

It's a hoax.
When the Dodge reverses "against" the parked vehicle, we see the stationary car move as if it's being jostled by the Dodge. In fact it is the large negro man with red sneakers sitting on the hood and bouncing it up and down to give the impression of collision.
The same man who a few seconds earlier is seen flying through the air as the Dodge hits him. In seconds he has got back to his feet and sat himself on the hood? No. It's fake.
Also the screens of the phones and cameras of the onlookers are all blank because they're just extras in a movie and not actually filming. By having the devices off they avoid the mistake which has been made in previous hoaxes, where the LCD screen shows a completely different scene than the video is showing.

Remember the same helicopter had crashed once before with no fatalities in 2010.

ntsb.gov/about/employment/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief2.aspx?ev_id=20100512X45440&ntsbno=ERA10TA261&akey=1

NICE FUCKING CATCH user
Add to this the footage of the "directors" who all the actors watch and obey, and I have no doubt there were two coordinating forces:
But neither group of useful idiots were aware of their role in the larger scheme.

Wait, the same type of helicopter or the exact same helicopter? If the latter, it seems like a bizarre coincidence, but it was probably chosen to provide plausible deniability due to previous systems failures.

The exact same helicopter, N31VA. "On May 11, 2010, about 1335 eastern daylight time, a Bell 407 helicopter, N31VA, operated by the Virginia State Police, was substantially damaged during an emergency landing following an engine failure and autorotation near Virginia Highlands Airport (VJI), Abingdon, Virginia. The certificated flight instructor (CFI) and the commercial pilot were not injured"

It was discussed in an earlier thread at some point. The flight logs are public online.

I wonder who are the black man and the white man with the large back tattoo that apparently went airborne? For some reason some news outlets chose to pixelate the face of the black man and the tattoo on the white man, as if identifying them could be problematic. There are other versions of the image though that are not censored. The tattoo appeared to be of a guitar with sprouting tree roots under it.

They both had fairly strong builds and I'm wondering if they are literally stunt actors.

the black man is named Mark Marcus. His "fiancee" is Marissa Blair. She claims to be friends with Heather Heyer and says she was next to her.

sorry correction. His name is Marcus Martin

Doesn't sound like a real name tbh. Thanks for the leads though

brow and nose dont match at all fuck off

low hovering helicopters can create a low-pressure pocket beneath themselves that collapses bringing the helicopter down with it. happened to the cops in my hometown

you could easily drop a helicopter with an LRAD. just aim at the pilot and fill his skull with 150dB of screaming. I designed sonic weapons in the 90's, they are scary. If you knew the size of the pilot's skull or helmet, you could even tune your beats to match the resonance and turn his brains to mush

of course he was injured, considering his airbags magically didn't deploy

have you ever looked at a cellphone screen in broad daylight, user? even at max brightness, it can be hard to see when the sun is really bright. now add the odd angles and camera settings, white balance etc.

I'm sure the pilot knew about ground effect, it's basic level knowledge.

Nonsense, pilot wears ear defenders so he can hear his radio over the 100+ decibels of blade noise. You're lying.

Have we seen or heard from James Fields at all since his arrest? What the fuck is going on? Is he locked up and memory-holed in Guantanamo Bay?

ear defenders mean shit against ultrasonics.
LRADs work through phased arrays of ultrasonic transducers, crossing multiple directed streams of ultrasonics in precise locations (advanced ones have rangefinders to target), with the (to simplify) beat frequencies between the beams causing localised lower frequencies.
They can literally project a voice directly into your skull.
rexresearch.com/norris/norris.htm
pics related demonstrate using a phased array to produce the components of the parametric array (so a virtual parametric array). In a weapon the phased array focusses the ultrasonics at the target (reducing loss), and the crossing of the 2 or more phased array beams gives you the parametric ability at a distance. Math was pretty simple.

if you are interested, search terms are "phased array", "parametric array" and "ultrasonic", with "LRAD" and "soliton" being worth a look, too

It's still a soundwave so it will be deflected and diminished by all solid objects. They aren't going to go to the trouble of bringing some newage warfare device just in case they need to off one of their own agents. This is nonsense.

It took a while for this shills to find this with the misleading title.

So you think this young chubby autist is a closer match?
or just maybe fuck you

Here's the cropped hi-rez version.

Just say it: PATSY

My thinking too…this isn't really evidence…

If you even barely looked into it, even without seeing the bigger picture, it's blatantly obvious that this was a false flag. This is the only thing that matters. But I'm sure you realize that. You are deliberately bringing up this irrelevant garbage to deflect the fact that it was a false flag, it's a psychological trick. Right after the event, a massive group of organized shills flooded biggest political discussion places doing the same thing.

They have to say that Fields told the teacher he was schizophrenic. If the teacher claimed to know this from school records everyone who works in a school would know that he wouldn't have access to the student's health history, due to the FERPA privacy laws. Only people with a need to know, like health professionals, can access that part of the record. And if they verbally shared it with someone who didn't have a legit need to know they could be fired.

Low level flight creates a high pressure pocket. You are thinking of vortex ring state, which doesn't happen during hover. The vortex ring state is also noticeable in drones.
But this is moot discussion because no helicopter crashed, obvious from "crash scene" footage.

This autist has an interesting take on the crash and Cville. I'm not shillng his channel and I disagree with his views on a lot, but he's autistic enough to do decent analysis.

He links the Fischer film in the description.

way too fucking long; watch at 2x speed if you have to
>Ford Andrew Fischer was on the ground in Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville, and interviewed Spencer, Kessler, Enoch, Cantwell
>Fischer looks like a kike on SSRIs
Main takeaway: all the reporters and paid-actors, instead of following the "white nationalists," somehow "spontaneously" all met at the "crash site"
christ this faggot loves to hear himself talk

the dude is super black pilled about Trump's chances of lasting 4 years. He's got a touch o' the 'tism alright.

This (((Fischer))) video being uncut and having all the land marks is significant. I'm not familiar with court proceedings, but could this be used as evidence? Could the defense even argue that this was a setup? Every time Fields is mentioned in the media he's already labeled a murderer. Him getting off would spark quite a few riots. It's just another excuse for antifa to break more shit. I think Fields will go the way of Roof to placate the masses won't be enough for the entitled cunts and all this evidence will go the way of fringe conspiracy youtube stuff.

is he /ourautist/?

Teacher all of a sudden has this revelation he never revealed prior to 2017,conveniently when he is no longerna.high school teacher because he molested a student.

This is what troubles me. He hasn't gotten a chance to give a statement. Maybe they will kill him before he can give his account of how AntiFa blocked him into an alleyway and he had no way out but through.

Appreciate the "other driver" exploration guys but that could probably use a distinct thread. This is supposed to be about whether Fields was injured or in danger when he left the scene of the accident.

So, let me just see if I understand your position here.

the faggot actor in this who works for Soros….wearing the RWDS hat….these fuckers are going to pull something big…probably soon…and blame it on us

His details were in one of the generals on the day. He had 26 years experience and was qualified on airliners, too. Guys like that don't fuck up.

On the contrary, it sounds too normal for a nigger.

Was just trying to post this.
The entire event seems staged to me.
Even if it wasn't then the entire media narrative is

no

Added foglights and shitty decals. People do that all the time, nothing there.

it was (((fields)))

Shills want you to think it's not fields so they can legally assrape him and you not care about the injustice of it, since it was self defense and could have been anyone in the situation.

red van driver

rafragragra

Send shekels to rabbi media

Some will argue that the ones he hit were not attacking him but they are wrong. This is like saying a shield wall is not attacking you even if they are protecting the spearmen.

It was a pincer attack. Even if you were not attacking the car by impeding movement you were an accessory to the assault on Fields.

What else was circled on the upper left corner of the lower left image?

Where was Heather Heyer if the fatty who got hit by van wasn't her? Was she one of the ones who was backed over?

it was the other fat chick in the blue shirt. The maroon van drive is named Lizette Conceicao Silva.

heather is hidden by the crowd. weird thing is, the marissa blair video shows heather walk past the truck, but somehow ends up down by the stop sign. It is impossible. If she was dragged her fat body would look like it was in a meat grinder.

youtube.com/watch?v=SO2OUtCPCjA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m50s

wath the video at 1:30. if Heather was where that video shows, she would have been in direct line of attack. It is impossible.

Heather had a heart attack.
There's precident for adding heart attacks to 'terrorist attacks' in Brittan
Except they ruled the heart attack a heart attack in Brittan and ruled the 'terrorist attack' an accident despite all the hysterics
bridge attack that killed one or two
Precedent says this is an accident due to the media handling (and heart attack) but it will be ignored due to muh natzee yatzee

yea im just pointing out the marissa video doesnt match up with the other video of the car attack. Positions are all wrong. Plus I see this

I look all over and cannot find this person laying on the ground in other videos.

This needs way more fucking attention. Also do you have any material I can read up on regarding the construction of such devices PURELY FOR SCIENTIFIC REASONS. niggerFBI fuck off.

Marcus Terrell Martin, 26 of Nelson County Virginia, a known criminal: archive.is/1q6UB

The woman is Marissa K. Blair, 27 of Amherst Virginia. A lawyer who worked at the same firm as Heather Heyer. She filmed the crash when it occurred and Heather can be seen in the footage. The video is on her facebook page.

Maroon? Only source I could find elaborating beyond "red" says it was burgundy web.archive.org/web/20170816011817/http://www.swvatoday.com/news/article_4ccc1c7c-81de-11e7-863f-1b6aa86e6251.html

What is source on Lizette Silva? As for HH is there any picture showing these before/after locations? Is it possible paramedics dragged her?

But was the heart attack caused by a nigger fingering her pussy in the street or an angry negress kicking her in the clit? We need an autopsy to know for sure.

We really need exact hour/minor/second stamps for thee videos. Why do people never use them?

Is it possible to copyvid from Facebook as mp4 to share?