Black mirror

OK, if you faggots can't see how ridiculously obvious it is that Black Mirror is anti-white and anti-male propaganda (specially the last season), you are idiots or liars.

In the 6 episodes:

It's no secret that Brooker is an ultra-liberal SJW that hates gamer-gate and Internet male users specially. He even uses terms like "virtue signalling" alluding to Holla Forums directly. And he is free to spout all the propaganda he wants masking them as sci-fi stories.

But don't fucking come here and deny it because the subtext is so clear it's practically see-through. If he didn't put so much attention to his feminist politics he might write better stuff.

Anyway, terrible season.

here a list of people surprised:
-
-
and
-

you're telling me this is cucked propaganda? color me surprised

I have no freaking idea what the hell black mirror is but this is like the 5th post refering to this I have seen pop up…. btw cute pic.

this and also cute.

I LOVE KATYA

Satania is my gf thanks

It's a shitty English series that does a very poor interpretation of the Twilight Zone. But instead of interesting stories the episodes seem like scripts written for an indie film festival altered to be set in the future. More importantly it's jam packed with the latest gender/race politics. Normalfags love it. It's basically a drama version of Rick and Morty for people who feel like they're above watching Rick and Morty.

I’m going to guess you are British, and you for some reason feel you need to watch this show for the sake of England or something.

It's Netflix now.

even worse

Has therr been a compilation of scenes yet, or is this the thread to show the cancer?

Satania is best devil.

Nobody should even be watching this to get clips from. It's really not even worth the effort because the show is just exactly what you would think it is. Pretty sure there's just one autist spamming these threads on every board he uses because i've seen them all over the place. It's not news that it's cucky propaganda even if they new episode has a BB character in it.

she's a demon not a devil, you're thinking of HS DxD where they're all "devils" but in Gabriel Dropout they're angels and demons.

Not that user but she wanted to be queen of hell…..would that make her a devil? idk about demonology.

If you ever watched this show and thought it wasn't reddit trash you're really in no position to judge the faggots who watch it now. Fucking kill yourself.

You're embarrassing yourself as are the anons responding. I hope one day they find a cure for your /a/utism.

The one show Netflix wasn't in a position to ruin, was impossible to get any worse.

of course she is

No it would just make her the queen of hell. The politics of heaven and hell were never really explained in the show so maybe Satan is dead but that still wouldn't make her something other if she were to become the queen of hell. Nips tend to use demon and devil interchangeably anyway.

i have never used /a/

Is the discussion derailed enough to talk about a conlang project?

but you should. Your avatarfagging might not be considered too autistic by Holla Forums standards but here it's really weird.

i don't use Holla Forums either, i just like to anime post here when i'm saging shit threads because it upsets actual autists like you

Don't be mean, he really loves his waifu. No bulli

You have a folder of saved pictures of some anime character. Try spin it whatever way you want, you're autistic and everyone knows it.

oh good, another politics thread

Sage negated Holla Forumstard.

double sage

TV & movies is noting but politics user.

sage

oh wow
I know this might come as a surprise to a child who grew up using the internet through a cell phone but I actually have many HDDs filled with many folders of images and other media. This isn't even one of my folders meant to upset people specifically

I think we'll have to accept than any shit that is remade after White Males loved the original will be used to try to re-educate White Males

You're assuming it's not just a spiteful attack against what these people were trained to think is their enemy

Yes, I know, you are an experienced sperg with many years of collecting and posting pictures to trigger "autistic" people like me - which you are succeeding in, it may not look it but I'm cutting myself now from frustration! Gaah I'm triggered. There is nothing weird about your obsessive or weird collecting and organizing multiple gig folders of pictures to post on image boards , My lack of understanding of dedicating your life to image boards is just proof of how much a newfag I am and nothing to do with any mental abnormality on your part.

How should the phonotactics be?

I'm not too knowledgeable in this case. Can some user do them?
The plan was to make it sound harsh, with a lot of consonants per syllable.

The vowels are in a post in >>>/h8s/

what the fuck get a load of this guy

Can't you contribute?

yes

Will you give your opinions on the conlang being devolped?
or even contribute to its creation

i don't know what that is

Shit nigger you are stupid.
Conlang means "constructed language".

In a thread in v surged the idea of developing a constructed language for imageboard use. It resulted on the creation of >>>/h8s/ . Anons agreed that the conlang should be constructed around the culture of Holla Forums, and thus sound harsh and be tailored towards expresing a wider range of emotions related to hate anger and disgust, while being difficult for outsiders by implementing structures not used in English, like declensions.

that's a fucking terrible idea and isn't going to stop normalfags from coming. you're just giving them a lexicon to reference. this shit only works when it's esoteric and tacitly understood by the userbase which already exists here to some extent.

just make "nigger", "kike", "faggot" and "cunt" articles, plus give each of them 50 homonyms

Why?

asking "why" is something you do when there wasn't an explanation in the post. maybe you should try being more specific

This has come up before, and one idea was to communicate through metaphor like the aliens in Darmok from TNG do. There is a shared meme knowledge on Holla Forums which allows us to communicate ideas by simple reference.

I want to marry and live a long and happy life with Katya.

That's what i'm getting at. Though it's not pre-Facebook halfchan. Or any site before social media was mandatory and every normalfag was online.

But it's fun.

It also adds the barrier of language. It will be for a normalfag like going to a Russian chan without knowing Russian.

The language being used doesn't remove the culture, and an outsider will still stand out. Also, it can be argued that it can add a level of culture, not only by the correct use of the language, but also using the right words at the right time.

As I said before, the language being used doesn't remove the possibility of memes or referetial language being used.

Also, nothing outside of private forums stops normalfags from coming and posting. Every measure had, like memes and lingo, helps distinguish between anons and normalfags. A conlang being used adds another barrier more, besides being fun.

No, it doesn't. Like I said, all you're doing is giving redditers a lexicon to gravitate to and they love that type of shit. The first thing normalfags do when they come here is start collecting terms and references to use and make it seem like they belong here. Like I used to post a lot of 4/r9k/ but I go there now and it's like thousands of AI trying to replicate loser posting from 5 years ago with all the same terms and references.

Wrong. We have open and active pedos here. We also don't have any street cred as being some sort of underground cool place to post and get memes to post on Facebook. People come here or hear about it and they don't give a shit. I think it's actually kind of absurd to be worrying this much about normalfags coming here. We don't even have a random board that a redditer would feel comfortable posting since the BO is an active cunt and you're liable to have CP in your cache if you post there. People on 8ch come here for the boards, not for the culture. There's nothing here for them and even /leftyreddit/ has a hard time staying afloat on nothing but spite for 8/pol/.

The key is using the lexicon right, not having a vast knowledge of it. That is why outsiders are easy to spot. A language would be taking that concept and aplying it completely.

Either way it's fun to talk in a conlang with anons the same way it's fun to talk in anglish or old english.

[BLACKED] Mirror might have an obvious political agenda but that doesn't stop some of its episodes from being kino.

Coincidentally the best episode (White Christmas) does show cuckoldry but presents it in an extremely negative way.

White Christmas (no agenda) > Hated in the Nation (only subtle agenda) > Shut up and Dance (no agenda) > most of the other episodes (some agenda) > San Junipero (straight up propaganda). I only put Hated in the Nation at #2 because of the music, everything else is better in Shut up and Dance.

I haven't seen season 4 yet though, I'll pirate it now.

One of my roommates contracts Netflix and lets me use it. How do I rip series from it?

Why not just torrent it?

On literally any other board such an extreme avatarfag would be banned, but not on this shithole.
The only thing you can get banned for is insulting the BO.

I want to make the torrent

Not insulting him, but mentioning that a tranny sucked him off and that tranny was the BO of leftypol.

lol

Mind contribootin in >>>/h8s/ ?

I don't watch television shows for plebs. The Circle did it better.

jesus
It wasn't even a complete trainwreck, it was just fucking boring, and that's probably worse

Even the story Penn Jillette wanted to do which started out with a neat premise just ended on a complete anticlimax and a joke, being tied into a bigger episode that didn't really have anything to do with it outside of a loose connection to the dude telling the story

Me too

Good sci-fi anthologies died with Rod Serling.

ok I am watching the third episode and there is a detective woman who is a fucking Muhammadan.
Fucking trash.

He was neither dumb nor evil, he didn't fucked over or took credit from the autismo potato, he just didn't dealt with as specially as he could have, and later his copy realized what effect that had on a fucking sick potato.

The fucking Muslim female is now a victim of the white girl.

It's fucking British, why is anyone surprised?

It's become burger as-well now though

Am i an idiot because i don't see that series or a liar because "everyone does user!"?