Vidya Modding Thread

I don't think we get many of these here. Any of you guys have modded consoles like pics related? Or have ordered one? I'd be willing to shell out $1000 if I wasn't a poorfag for one of those portable Wii's. It would be the best portable-emu box in the market. According to the dude on the Youtube video it lasts about 4 hours, but it doesn't do any of the motion control games.

the video in question

Why would i butcher a classic console like that.

What can it do that a modern phone can't? Other than Wii games that is, and even then Dolphin is getting faster and faster on Android every day.

Kek. Also
Fuck that shit

That's what controllers are for, the Wii is outdated hardware, deal with it. Also these videos are not even from the latest version of Dolphin (5.0) so now it runs even better

I'd love a portable Xbox Original with the RAM upgrade and shit. It'd be fucking amazing.

Too bad I'm retarded at doing such things.

Got modded Mega Drive for 50/60hz, same with SNES and Saturn.

Where did OP go

Still here mate, was watching some telly.

Have you ever tried any of those controllers? They're absolute shit. Plus you can bet your ass that phone wont last more than an hour playing anything 6th gen.

bump

That framerate is bad, but damn what a proof of concept.

Then someone should build a high quality controller with extended battery pack.

The Moga Pro Power is best controller for android and also can top off your phone

I'm impressed that it managed to hit around 60 frames probably in the interior areas.

reported for being underage

The Wii will be ten years old on November 19th of this year, user. In some circles that'll be enough for it to be considered a retro console.

Underage circles

Nigger, if you mod it it straight up plays every retro console under the sun

kill me

I was 10 when it came out.

the gamecube isn't even retro yet, come back when you're 18.

The RAM upgrade can fuck up certain games, and everything runs fine without it.