True Lies - Streets of Vidya

Opinions Holla Forums?

I dunno, I'd rather have Noman as more of a mormon figure, because I just don't think he's up to snuff, but just in terms of normalfags duped, I think he might hold the title for now.

Todd's lies are pedestrian compared to the other two. If anything he'd be a prophet or some shit.

Fixed it for you OP.

I fucking love that meme so much, holy shit.

Todd didn't lie but Bethesda kept cutting content in the development phase.

Need more developers.

What makes a man lie out of his ass like that?

Did they try to meme themselves as really good developers, but then didn't deliver? Did their publishers put pressure on them to hype their respective games?

Could they have lied on purpose? Why? A test to see if they could? I just can't seem to come up with a logical response as to why they lied.

Radiant AI was such a big lie, it's put him in the hall of fame.
Probably because he faked a video on it while the other two have only used words.

Some people are so far up their own ass that they believe their own bullshit.

tell

ME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU?!?!

With Sean, I'm willing to bet the guy over-estimated his team. They had all these features planned out in the design document, but the procedural generation portion took up almost all of the development time and they spent more time fixing that then working on other features. Sean then was a wuss who didn't want to back down from his previous statements so he started dodging questions like crazy.

Don't know what the fuck Molyneux's problem is. Guys been in games development for about 20 years, you'd think he would know planting acorns into full trees, and having every NPC have memories, and all his other lies he made are impossible in a standard game development cycle.

Sean and Todd are of the same cloth then.

POY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW!

Oy*

I kinda like Moleneux, sure he lies but atleast most of his games have been… enjoyable to say the least atleast if you pirate or get them cheap.

Not so much the case with Todd's shit that needs mods to fix it but you cant fix literal shit and the new guy? I wouldnt buy his games or even pirate even if they were the best in the world because he looks like an absolute fucking cucked nu-male piece of shit.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN STOP ME GOYIM? THE MASSES WILL STAY PRE-ORDER. AND YOU'LL STILL BE A VIRGIN