From >>10472979, this needs to be its own thread

From , this needs to be its own thread.

>dstormer6em3i4km.onion/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/

>dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
>dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
>dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/

>Spread this information around guys. And if anyone knows Anglin closely enough to get his attention, tell him about this so he can put the info at gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, but with Tor publicly kvetching about whites how long before the proxies censor?

Hard to say, but since the proxies have survived this long despite actually objectionable things on TOR, it stands to reason they won't censor. Especially considering the 100% censorship resistance philosophy of TOR operators.

Tor is free software. We can fork and set up our own darknet if we have to.

I'm on Tor. Anyone posting from the 8ch Tor onion has all 0s ID.

faganglinsthaifuckshack.onion

back to 4chan faggot

I like his Cambodian fuck shacks better

Thanks.

Serious question. How do you do that? Whenever I use a Tor browser it always excludes me from here.

use the onion site
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
can't post images though

The problem is that the url is still too hard to remember. Anglin needs an onion url that doesn't have that "6em3i4km" part on the end.

if only it was that simple

Thank god he got it back up fam.

How the fuck are you posting from TOR? It doesn't allow me to post when I use TOR!

You have to use the onion
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Most importantly, this means achiving tools can still be used on the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

well easier said than done user

There is a fun way to do that.
requires some work from him though.
You can set up a website that displays some bogus shit about ads and pointless crap. That will get the registrar off your back.
Then stick a frame in it that loads the DS from that public onion link.
The end result? You can acess "DailyCabbage.com" and see normal DS on it.

It doesn't matter if they are using tricks to load the tor2web in frame. If you goto whatever.com and it brings up the DS (((they))) will shut you down.

I don't think its the actual independent registrars who give a shit. There are plenty of shady ones out there who will sell to malware,pirate,scam, isis, cp, etc hosts. The problem is that they all answer to ICANN. ICANN used to be a real neutral government entity. Them denying you a domain name was infringing on your 1st amendment rights.Its the US government after all.
But obama handed it over to the UN. Now guess who is in charge.

If a registrar sells to DS ICANN will put that registrar out of business the next day.

punishedstormer.com

That explains why everything is going to shit lately.