Silent Sam thread

Silent Sam thread.

Silent Sam is a statue of a Confederate soldier by John Wilson on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Protesters are currently gathering there to trying to get it taken down. Police have mobilized, it's dark out, and plenty of niggers in the area.

wral.com/news/video/16898366/

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1nAJEeMLngbJL
simonstalenhag.se/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_LX_platform
wncn.com/2017/08/26/small-group-counter-protests-silent-sam-sit-in-at-unc-campus/
abc11.com/politics/protest-surrounding-silent-sam-continue-/2345577/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas the nogs. Smash the commies!!!!!

They will never manage to take it down
the shitstorm that will happen afterwards will be too big

Well the nigs all seem to be calmed down, they are behind barricades for now. I saw police marching in a huge line earlier getting somewhere in a hurry with those zipcuffs.

THEY'RE SHAKING THE BARRIERS

they are trying to get the barricade down

dey gettin' antsy now

what are these idiots doing? they're just asking for the tear gas

major screams?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SCREAMING?

whats that screaming?

It seemed like a few agitators agitating

Sun is down
Temp is high
LETS FUCKING DO THIS

Why was that bitch screaming?

are they cornering someone

Oh they're getting rowdy, police aren't going to tolerate this shit much longer. At least I hope they don't, I want to see them get fucking gassed.

If they knock down the statue themselves I only hope that as it comes down it crushes a number of them.

STAND STRONG SILENT SAM

I want the gas for them too
These nigger pieces of cat shit deserve it. Hose them first then gas them

KILL EM ALL SAM

pscp.tv/w/1nAJEeMLngbJL still at the statue

oh, WRAL just went back there too

activate it

What's this August 31st shit they're chanting?

bump. here's a good jewtube

burn in hell commies

Notice its a single leader having them recite some promise to wear orange. Exact same tactics antifa has used in past shit on the lemmings.

Did anyone cap the video of the agitator dressed in all black trying to get the students to rip the gate down?

white girls attention spans waning

kosher

The agitators are having a hard time getting this crowd going. Lots of failed chants

with out their soros chant leader its dead silence.

Is that a helicopter I'm hearing?

When I think about what these people deserve, I can't imagine how hard it will be to clean up.

are they givin up?

STAY STRONG SILENT SAM

It takes only 1 antifag/nigger to do something stupid and then the rest will go full retard.

the soros agitators seem to be gone as soon as the cameras went over to where they where. Now its random she-boons trying to start shit. Low energy.

NC would be better off if UNC-CH and Carrboro vanished off the face of the Earth.

mob mentality

Jesus what a bunch of idiots, aren't these gimp ass chants kind of worn out? Super low energy.

This statue is a much bigger deal than something in a public park. It's been a battleground for years.

the fuck was that chant just there?

Shit will pop off once Trump starts talking at his rally. This is 100% orchestrated to get the MSM to pull away from the AZ rally coverage.

exactly, and these idiots are especially prone to this kind of behavior on account of their lack of a fully functioning brain.

?

(CHECKED)
Chapel Hill was a great place, and admittedly, it is too far gone to be saved. Carborro is a literal fucking cess pool of degeneracy though.

there was one about 2 minutes before that started. Couldnt make out whatever the fuck they said

smh yt

My computer crashed, did I miss anything or are they still just being obnoxious?

Yeah me neither

missed nothing. low energy shit chanting.

They are even sitting down now

so low energy they are sitting now. Soon nap time.

haha sitting down now faggots

wral seems to go some place else

OPEN MIC OPEN MIC

Pathetic.

New stream where?

I don't know of any. WRAL stopped streaming. Watching sleepy carson in other bread now.

Checked
Low energy

I'm looking lol, they all seemed to have just gone home.

silent sam thread

Someone please provide Holla Forums redpills

what

uncle sam i guess

Cool pic user, want to bring it to the White House?
sauce prease

You don't come here very often do you? sir merchant

A traveler told me to search. He spoke German

what

You make no sense.

Just report the retarded bot tripfag.

Just fucking filter him, he sounds like a cuckchan /x/ tripfag.

simonstalenhag.se/

Get out you fucking bot.

antifa cataloging threads. Fucked up and posted when they really meant to be renaming a file.

Where did i say that

The funny part is that this is entirely true, Mercedes owned Chrysler when the Challenger was designed and the LX platform shares a number of both Mercedes Benz and Chrysler models, the Challenger and a number of other Dodges share the exact same frame design, suspension, and Transmission as a same year Mercedes S class
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_LX_platform

bad bot

it was implied in your post. That was the joke. I was quoting what was "left unsaid" in a mocking way.

slide prevention bump

Content bump
wncn.com/2017/08/26/small-group-counter-protests-silent-sam-sit-in-at-unc-campus/
abc11.com/politics/protest-surrounding-silent-sam-continue-/2345577/