What are the chances of this coming to Steam?

what are the chances of this coming to Steam?

Yes

Why would you want it to?

why do you want less games on the pc?

Chances are very good.

Microsoft store only since it's a win10 exclusive. Gonna be the ame for Dead Risinf 4 too, I suspect.

Pretty high.

I don't want those pc master race fags stealing my console games

What are the chances of this coming to Steam?

it's already on pc.

They said that about Quantum Break, and it came to Steam and Windows 7/8 too. There's too much market share of Windows 7 and 8 computers for developers to ignore it. At best it gets a timed exclusive window on W10 and then it goes on Steam and W7/8. I can't imagine many publishers are pleased about releasing only on Windows Store with barely any market share while ignoring the biggest store on PC (steam).

Windows 10 exclusive*.

*Also available on OUYA.

According to the July 2016 Steam hardware survey, Windows 10 now comprises 46.67% of Windows users on the service. Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 collectively make up 49.57%. In another 6-12 months Win10 will be 70%+ easily, as users replace their aging systems with ones preinstalled with Win10.

It has fun multiplayer.

i was done with cover based games after playing the first one, those years where every TPS was like that were hell

I hope this garbage doesnt make a comeback

After Quantum Break reasonably high. That said the type of pleb that likes GoW has probably already gone to Win10 and cares little about the negative implications of the Windows Store. A better question is why should I care?

Is quantum break even good? I have no idea what Remedy has been up to since MP2.

You must remember a couple of things about these stats:
1. Paranoid users aren't going to answer hardware surveys, anonymous or not, and these will not be on win10.
2. Plebs will be on win10. Core gamers are less likely to go for it and most of the AAA sales on Steam are clustered around a few million hardcore customers.
3. Steam isn't the only area of concern for publishers. Uplay and Origin will lose out to Windows Store also and they've taken Ubisoft and EA years to build up. Only M$ want it to 'win'.
4. Win10 users can purchase from Steam and may well refuse to use the Windows Store even if they're on Win10 (I know a few people like this). Even willing Win7/8 users cannot use Windows Store.

Not really.

Alan Wake, another game used to push M$'s attempts at video game dominance. It was also meh at best but it did have a few MP references.