David Crowley and his family were murdered, but Deus Ex guys weren't

David Crowley and his family were murdered, but Deus Ex guys weren't.
youtube.com/watch?v=OcY7dCvC84Q

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/1787006/conspiracy-theorists-hacker-group-anonymous-reportedly-blame-government-for-david-crowleys-death-insist-he-was-assassinated/
sjgames.com/SS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some explanation would be appreciated nigger

About David Crowley?:
inquisitr.com/1787006/conspiracy-theorists-hacker-group-anonymous-reportedly-blame-government-for-david-crowleys-death-insist-he-was-assassinated/

Or about all the 100% factual black/red pills that were dropped in Deus Ex?

You don't get murdered for redpilling people you get murdered for pissing off the wrong people.

we´re entering spooky town lads
also

nice cuckchan cross posting pal

SHIT THREAD
Deus Ex guys weren't murdered because back when the game was made, nobody took games seriously. GoymerG8 showed us that now kikes are taking the games seriously. You'd end up in a body bag, if you tried to make Deus Ex 1 with AAA budget in current year.

I don't think there was ever a correct finished version released. just disinfo ones and incomplete cuts

Nigger. When the fuck have we ever cared about someone who's family name is Crowley?
never, fuck em

*whose

Ok, can we at least talk about FEMA camps or something?

The Deus Ex series is dead/"indefinite hiatus" because one of the DLCs of the newest game alluded to Michael Hasting's death.

Was that Quran found open in his house??

If you would've elaborated, or webm'd, sure.

Any more info?

Also unrelated but does anyone have recommendations for Deus Ex mods?

It's for the best. That last game was terrible, could've only gotten worse at this point.

Executive orders 10995 gives the Federal Government direct control over all communications in the event of any type of "emergemcy" should they decide to enact it. 10997 does the same for natural resources.

Rex-84 is a plan that the Federal Government has ready to enact at a moments notice to detain millions of american citizens within FEMA camps should there be a "state of emergency" declared

Rex-84 is a plan that the Federal Government has ready to enact at a moments notice to detain millions of american citizens within FEMA camps should there be a "state of emergency" declared

Theyrehere

It was fine, other than being about 2/3 of a game and conflating the niggerliesmatter shit with the crackdown on augs.

Wait are you saying based nigger that called out sjws got whacked or comrade Spector?

He wasn't black and it wasn't sjws

The truth will set you free, my friend. Don't feel those scary feels, break through to the other side. (((They))) want you to feel scared so you won't break through

They got into a watchlist for life though. Way back, Steve Jackson Games got the FBI's attention for the same reason, but since spying wasn't as advanced they took everything from the company as "evidence".

Really? You got some sauce for those hot facts?

The watchlist is just a guess, I should've made that clear. If you mean Illuminati though (the game), that's official, there's court records and everything.

Wouldn't surprise me. Like that famous writer dude who said the government was reading his mail and everyone called him crazy but it turned out they actually were

fuck off

sjgames.com/SS/

I have great respect for Ion Storm (devs of Deus Ex), they awakened me and perhaps millions of others in the very early days and may have been partially responsible for the 9/11 Truth Movement amongst others. It's even possible they are the grandfather of Holla Forums.

Welcome to Holla Forums

ok, I'll bite.
Alister Crowley;
His father created the exclusive sect of the brethren cult, he was educated at prestigious schools, and dabbled in mysticism and the occult. he also created many sects of different types of cults, .'. .'. to name one, but there is a huge amount of disinfo out there about this man. The sheer hate and backlash towards him always put him in a certain light for me.
Explain to me why you hate any Crowley despite the fact that the establishment too clearly hates Crowleys as well. why should we all mindlessly follow your opinion?
What literature have you read on this man and what is your opinion of how he basically made up all of his version of occult belief that took masons, skull and bones, templars and any other active cults of that time many years to get to the same level of intention rituals and power sacrifices. this man single handedly shared knowledge and power with plebs and this disgusted the oligarchs in power at the time. I just don't get how such hatred for this man can exist when as far as I can mentally perceive, he is one of us as much as trump is.

Continued*
I mean if Trump is a wealthy business man, born into success and was also well educated and a highly publicized man. Who rose to power through (((their))) ranks, played (((their))) game to get to the level he has to "help" all of us goyim, and is as equally hated as Crowley then, I beg you draw me a picture here.
we either should treat Trump with as much suspicion or contempt as we do Crowley, or we should agree that Crowley has been misconstrued over the decades as any other person of interest throughout history by the jews. as fucking always.

What a shame.

these posts do pull away from the topic at hand so everyone else carry on with your discussions and I will sage any thing more I post that is off topic. Apologies for not saging these posts.

shit nigger, what are you doing?

meme responsible please

next you'll say you don't know about operation Northwoods

well atleast you learnt something but with the influx of newfags coming directly here and bypassing the usual early degrees of leddit and 4chan i can only be pessimistic about the quality of posts and quantity of informed anons ready to perform analysis on nuanced topics here on Holla Forums

tl;dr lurk more faggot

''''

Welcome to hell, prisoner

I think northwoods is probably more known about, but I also agree with you that we should just be thankful for anyone that learns something new

HEIL HITLER

Well said, very true.

Not necessarily. The FEMA stuff was always one of the more shadier conspiracy topics, more suspect of deliberate disinfo, perhaps because of the early association with Alex Jones Bill Hicks.

What are you doing nigger

This. Nobody was born red-pilled.

IMPORTANT