Antifa info dump and leaflets

Hey Holla Forums, me and a few others are trying to create anti-antifa leaflets to paste and distribute around places. Seeing as they've grown in notoriety as of late, it might be a good idea to get people informed. So many people are convinced that they're "heroic Nazi fighters" and not cowering wimps who ambush people unprovoked and would piss their pants if they met any real NatSoc. While many on the right are aware of their true colors, most people aren't.

The leaflets, which will be in pamphlet form, we intend to distribute throughout cities in public places: street signs, parking garages, antifa hotbeds, essentially. We will also post them online. Print them out and spread them yourself, if you like, or post them elsewhere. The goal is to redpill normies on these 'Heroic nazi fighters" to show they are anything but, and to expose them for who they really are, as well as who is funding them (George Soros and his ilk).

We all know Soros is behind them, but if possible, can someone post a definite connection (email, benefactors list, something like that FEMEN fb post that outed them as a Soros group) we can use to put in the leaflet as evidence. Tying them to Soros is huge.

Also, the leaflets will include antifa's tactics, but I'm looking for specific examples, like:
Throw urine (at civic nationalist protestors, june 10th, 2017)
Their other tactics include:
hitting people with bike locks (Eric Clanton case, Berkeley, CA. Forget the date)
Stabbing police horses (forget the date and place) and so forth

ANY information is appreciated. Anything pertaining to Antifa. I see we have a lot of dox threads up which is great, but unless they know the person, knowing Carl von Cuckoldberg from Seattle is in Antifa won't change peoples' minds. However, if someone posted a survey that showed that most antifa members didn't vote in the last election, then that would be great.

Danke, and 1,232 heils to you,

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/uxy06
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc
qrstuff.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-g5kX88Wviw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These two videos are well made and informative:

streamable.com/uxy06

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc

Create QR codes to the videos by using:

qrstuff.com/

Antifa never directly attacks Whites in their propaganda since Whites are their majority. In all honesty, these look like fakes designed by nationalists to make a clearer point (not the first time if true). Just my 2 cents so you can bulletproof your evidence.

There are indeed a ton of satire antifa accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=-g5kX88Wviw

You may be right.

That guy got beat up by her? Shit, either he's a wuss or she's a Mary Sue character in this weird movie we call America 2017

No one claims she "beat up" anyone. An assault is an assault, even if the person committing it is weak.

Well the pic said she landed hits on him repeatedly and threw him to the ground.

You have a lot of good stuff, however, some of us either don't have colored printers or don't want to spend a lot of shekels on this.

Great job though

I love the second pic. Good finds, everyone.

It should be emphasized that antifa wishes to live in a world in which there are no borders. Most people will be recognize this as being an extremist position.

Also it can fairly be said that antifa believes only white people can be "racist". Most normalfags are aware of this meme and have rejected it.

OP here, I was planning on making the leaflets with the help of a few guys in a dis cord chat. My computer's battery broke so I'll be a bit. You can make some on your own for now. Sorry dis cord guys, VK here.

Still waiting for that direct Soros connection. But also, does anyone have a list of north shore antifa members?

The more they screech and wail and aggressively push their faggotry and niggotry, the more they disgust normal people. Its a win-win situation for us.

Beverley Hills antifa had beef with Soros not paying them recently and posted a video on twitter of them chanting "George Soro's, where's our money".

Thanks a lot, that's a great start. I'll need some more stuff though.

Is BH Antifa a real or satire account?

I'm unsure, haven't checked it out fully to scrutinize it but I would say the video seems legit. It seems like quite a large number of people to gather together and dress as antifa to pull off such a stunt if it's not legit. Clearly seemed a bit annoyed with their lack of payment from Soros for their work.

t

They don´t fire Yvette because they are afraid of her militant group but if "Alt-Right" groups visited the school (they woul really only need to make their presence known) and Anons informed the parents of her activities…