archive.is/aArtH
archive.is/X5WfG
archive.is/Pqubt
archive.is/Z9PmL
archive.is/UWwji
archive.is/zYf8e
archive.is/BcI10
archive.is/Y1H2d
gmwatch.org/index.php/news/archive/2013/15007-complete-genes-can-pass-from-food-to-human-blood-study
archive.is/TQa5
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1388888/GM-food-toxins-blood-93-unborn-babies.html
archive.is/7Dip4
naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/
archive.is/pkebP
archive.is/Diez9
archive.is/MUpJr
hooktube.com/watch?v=AftZshnP8fs
archive.is/HC8hv
archive.is/OKNB1
archive.is/ItUla
archive.is/zqbM0
archive.is/uEdN6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are trying to normalize white genocide.

He's getting a lot of soy

Where is /ourguy/, Holla Forums? Where shall we look for him?

/ourguy/ was inside ourselves, all along

This isn't surprising. He's some rich mother fucker who probably doesn't have to live with the rest of us. Maybe his gated community could do with SO much more diversity, hollywood pedo. Plus, that outburst he had on the TS set, just goes to show how crazy some of these people really are.

This.

don't worry guys

also that's not christian bale. that's some clone or fake actor.

>>>Holla Forums

only cucks are faithless.

Chesscucks are hilarious to a point, but reddit tier closeted leftists like you niggers are much worse.

That's a stretch.

He's not wrong. Less Jews in Hollywood and Government, please.

JUSTian Bale.

Really doesnt surprise me that some Hollywood actor is a left wing loon.

What a fucking fat fuck what the fuck. Fatty fat fat fucking fat fuck.

I can't wait until graphic generation is good enough that we don't have to hire flesh to play pretend games. I think it fucks with actors' development. They have no idea who they are because they're so many people. Their opinions mean nothing.

I feel sorry for them.

We already have that. It's called video games and it's neg hole is more pozzed than anything.

That web comic sucks.

Yes, the time when european men ran everything was over 100 years ago, when the jew took over by corruption, bribery, extortion, nepotism and blackmail.
That's why the world has gone to shit.
Nice to see dubs-man finally speaking out against the jew.

Christian Bale was killed off and replaced, like they did with Miley Cyrus.

I mean more at a stage at which everybody and anybody can generate films cheaply and realistically, seamless with the real world. Not what we see today as CGI, but real enough to fool us. So no actors forever and ever and ever, at least not born in this animal body.

My main issue is with the existence of human actors, so the problems of video games and their production are a different topic.

checkmate racists

muds don't make good food, though
white people make good food.

this

I never knew mudslime had trucks and rape as a source of nutrition.

Didn't some dirty mexican "restaurant", Chipotle sicken a bunch of people recently? Pretty sure they had E.coil out breaks, salmonella, and hepatitis as well.

This I can't stand trash from the third world its all fucking terrible.Cooking is a European art.

Yup let in hordes of low IQ criminals that will actively seek to kill and or rape you, your family, culture//way of life and replace you in your own country but hey its ok we can eat some kebabs! Who the fuck knows what's it made of (what are you racist?!) or if the 60 IQ dimwit that made it washed his hands or understands anything about cooking temperatures or how to store food properly…..always 1 ambulance ride away from cultural enrichment .

He's right you know. Recipes don't exist in the third world.

Chipotle is owned by some white soy boy. It's the American version of Mexican food and the outbreaks were retribution for being anti-GMO and only serving non-GMO sourced ingredients. They had to teach the goyim.

No it started with the French Revolution son. Or should i say (((Revolution))) which was bank-rolled by kikes and was a way for them to kill off the leading class of France, which in turn was the biggest power at the time. Instead we got (((democracies))) and (((rich bankers))) gained power over our societies since. Starting wars between nations only to win even more power by buying out the country or lending money to the new leaders of said country.

The founder is a homosexual jew and surprise surprise the jew uses illegal aliens…. some of which were busted by ICE in 2010!

pretty creepy how it was total shit food but it wasn't (((shit enough))) for (((them)))

archive.is/qNYon

hooktube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

archive.is/La7km

archive.is/SfJ9c
archive.is/aArtH

archive.is/X5WfG
archive.is/Pqubt
archive.is/Z9PmL

archive.is/UWwji

archive.is/zYf8e

archive.is/BcI10

archive.is/Y1H2d
gmwatch.org/index.php/news/archive/2013/15007-complete-genes-can-pass-from-food-to-human-blood-study

archive.is/TQa5
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1388888/GM-food-toxins-blood-93-unborn-babies.html

archive.is/7Dip4
naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/

htt p://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
htt p://truththeory.com/2016/06/26/50-holistic-doctors-have-mysteriously-died-in-the-last-year-but-whats-being-done-about-it/
archive.is/pkebP
archive.is/Diez9
number risen:
archive.is/MUpJr

hooktube.com/watch?v=AftZshnP8fs
this one is gold, and they should have made a Holla Forums show after it.

archive.is/HC8hv
archive.is/OKNB1
archive.is/ItUla
archive.is/zqbM0
archive.is/uEdN6
last monsanto post I promise.

I lied, sorry. forgot this one. I'm finished now.

Is he a kike? Not even surprising. That's another strange thing though: ICE actually busting them like that. I can drive down to Home Depot and the illegal spics are sitting outside waiting for work and ICE doesn't do anything. I find it especially weird they actually did their job during the Obama years. They must have really hated this gay kike.

Why does it only cover democrat politicians?

No surprise, Bane>CIA>Alfred>>>>>>Batman

In his delusion will Christian perform his next movie entirely in blackface because he thinks he's paying homage to niggers?

There's a handful of (Reagan) (Bush) (Bush Sr.) and (R)s once you get past the first two categories, although I don't doubt there's good examples to pull for the Bushes and Big Oil that appear to be omitted (Most notably VP Dick Cheney's status as a former Halliburton CEO).

The chart was probably assembled for a partisan political purpose, but it is particularly important to stress that the anti-corporate dogma of leftists as well as their tendency to cast themselves as underdogs do not correlate to their political appointments (or actions when in office) at all.

Foreign food markets are quite exotic as well.

W-was he JUSTED?
He sure looks tha part.

If he's so good then why is he starting a revolution in based Iran? Our muslim brothers are just as racist and hate women as much as us, how come he isn't on their and our side huh?

Aw well
I guess he wasn't a super good actor anyway apart from American Psycho

Even jews are racist and hate women, only one religion gets out of this alive.

This guy deserves to have his precious ethnic food shoved down his gullet until his stomach bursts or he chokes.

JUST

That's not Christian Bale that's just some fat dude that looks kind of like him.