Stupid antisemitism vs smart antisemitism

"THERE ARE NO GOOD JOOZ"
"NAMING THE JOO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING"
"IF UR NOT AS EXTREME AS ME ON JOOZ UR A JOO FUCKIN KIKE JOO"
"JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD"
"JWO IS REAL WAKE UP GOYIM SHEEPLE CATTLE"
"JOO SUPREMACISTS WANT TO OPPRESS THE PALESTEENS"

That kind of antisemitism actually helps Jews, because most people think it's retarded as fuck. It's important to introduce anti-Jewish thinking in a way that people can stomach

"Jews have been influential in pushing antiwhite, leftwing extremist agendas throughout the past 100-150 years"
"Jews, due to their cultural history, have an extreme antiwhite and antiwestern bias"
"Not all Jews are like this, but enough are that it becomes an issue"

That kind of antisemitism actually has a chance. The kike fears smart antisemitism.

GO FORTH AND DON'T BE STUPID ANTISEMITES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/AhMr3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported for being a kike

Fuck off, kike. The last thing you want to soften your message over is the kikes.

Yes.

faggots who did exactly what I said you would detected

How many normal non-freaks will you convince to become anti-kike? Probably zero, you autisticucks.

He's right in that in order for propaganda to be effective it has to be molded to fit the state of mind of the target audience.
That's why I keep talking about Dr. Tony Martin, the African historian who brought to light the fact Jews often played a major role in slave trade, and African slave trade in particular. He was hounded by Jews for more than a decade because he refused to back down.

Bringing to attention the existence of Tony Martin to BLM spergs is a smart way of going about causing division between BLM and the Bolshevik Jews.
Rather than calling them niggers and Jews who need to be killed and or deported, and expecting evangelical Christians to agree with you. Purge isn't remotely possible, reality isn't Hollywood.

Truth is our greatest weapon, and facts are how you swing it. Why do you think they started the "fake news" "fact check" psyop? To derail the "truther" movement.

I didn't say the shit the people in your post/pic said. Faggot.

The kike fears smart antisemitism, that's the whole point.

Keep in mind that our most important target audience, White conservatives, usually have a distaste for Blacks but won't admit it. So maybe seeing a nigger talk shit about lighter skin Jews would backfire…

We need to carefully tailor our message for every kind of person. The Jew issue is especially hard, since there is soooooo much brainwashing to feel sorry for Jews.

Outing yourself in your first post, as usual.

Stupid antisemites HELP KIKES. The kind of idiots who rant retardedly about "JOOOZ" are usually the ones the KIKES want to stick on your TV screen the most.

Are you denying this OBVIOUS fact?

How is disseminating the existence of Tony Martin to BLM have anything to do with conservatives?

because he is a leftynigger

The point is that in some cases it might backfire, and that we need to be careful. Different things will work for different people.

My family hates niggers, so I can see them siding with Jews if a Black guy is being anti-Jew, personally.

OP you're either a kike or a migrant alt kike
What makes you think you can teach us anything?
Lurk for 2 years before posting again

Checks out…

We don't need to worry about PR here you retarded faggot and most people already know not to immediately show their power level to normalfags

This, checked

Reading comprehension, nigger

Your retarded attitude is literally helping the kikes. Also this isn't an argument.

Alright. Fuck off. If your family would 'side with Jews' because some BLM suddenly start calling Jews out on hypocrisy, opening the window for normie whites to call them out for it, then your family is worthless and far too cucked to be useful. Your logic is flawed, and you seem to be overly defensive about Jews. Vacate immediately.

You're living in lalaland and don't understand how propaganda works. Yes, lots of whites feel more pro-KIKE after they see disgusting brown turds march for "Free Palestine", et cetera. Seeing stupid niggers be anti-KIKE makes it looks like kikes are better.

Sorry that reality fucking triggers you, though.

Bump for good strategy

It makes sense a Jew wouldn't understand how Cro-Magnon think. But keep going while this thread still exists.

Not 2000.
Good goy.

You spelled Jews wrong JIDF. There are no good Jews, white people are at war for their survival, Jewish peoples are the greatest threat to our survival. This is tribal warfare, and Germanics do not mix with those they conqueror.

You turned out to be dumber than I thought, this is just sad. A lot of White conservatives are pro-Israel because Jews *seem* more white than Palestinian Arabs.

You're the kind of stupid antisemite Jews love. Anyone who knows nothing about the JQ who listens to you will think antisemitism is stupid AF.

Debatable. I think Jews have always been a problem, but they became an explicitly antiwhite problem in the last 150-200 years.

Low effort shilling for kikes.

They are an anti everything problem. They must be destroyed.

This thread is about helping to discredit kikes. Your post is just virtue signalling how much you hate Jews. I hate them, too.

This thread is about how we can fuck them over, better. You're not helping by calling random people JIDF.

Your initial post is complete shit you stupid faggot.
All the talking points you associate with "Stupid antisemtism" can be expressed in a much more elegant manner but you chose to type them out like you did because otherwise your argument looks stupid.
Shitty tactic you have there kike.

This board has really gone to shit.

Confirmed for not knowing anything about world history.

No thanks.

Pfft, you dumb antisemite!
The Spanish Inquisition didnt happen!

Biggest give away to OP being an absolute retard or a Jew is the use of the word "antisemitism", I feel stupid for not calling that out immediatly.

There should be a thread on smart white nationalism VS stupid white nationalism AKA Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack where his writers routinely insult minorities.

Red pilling whites isn't going to work without red pilling minorities. Calling people niggers and gooks only helps Jews continue to use them like puppets.

Goddamn you dumb cunts are literally Jew puppets at this point

moron, Hitler uses the term antisemite to describe himself in fucking Mein Kampf.

strawman

I didn't ever say we should stop naming the kike, you dumb faggot cocksucker. I said that:

IF YOU LOOK/SEEM/ACT LIKE A HYSTERICAL CRAZY IRRATIONAL JEW HATER, YOU MAKE ANTISEMITISM LOOK STUPID AND END UP HELPING KIKES OUT IN THE END.

Your only argument against this obviously true point is calling me a Jew, I guess. So dumb.

Lastly, we don't have to say whether or not good Jews exist, just that saying "NO GOOD JEWS EXIST" makes YOU look like a fucktard and makes JEWS look good.

Prove me wrong!

Your non-sense words have no power here, kike. There's no such thing as antisemitism, only the knowledge that semites deserve their imminent destruction.

Hitler
Calls himself
Antisemitic
In
Mein
Fucking
Kampf

Faggot

Problem is no one native to Holla Forums uses it the way you are using it, as it is a stupid fucking word with no meaning. I have no problem with Palestinians and Lebanese who stick to their own nations.

Hahahahahah, I didn't even get into the words of Cicero and the men of his age on the Jews.

As usual, the Jew turns to the oldest Semitic trick in the book: Accusation of emotionality as to delegitimize opposition's rational approach to a problem.
I sometime wonder if you kikes even realize you're doing it, because you ALWAYS end up doing it.

Nobody is hysterical or crazy or irrational in saying
There are no good Jews.
Its cold rationality, and its true, and only a Jew would accuse it of emotional irrationality.
Your entire argument literally amounts to "Guys, we can't go around saying there are no good Jews, we have to say there are good Jews because otherwise everyone will think we're dumb!", which is just PRcucking + 'There are good Jews!'. That's the entirety of your argument.

My argument in turn is that its already inevitable and you're just working on behalf of your kin to degrade a narrative that harms you, trying to weasel your way into the psyche of others and convince them to adopt a narrative which is blatant falsehood for the sake of PR and thus grant your ilk an opening to infiltrate and subvert.

Talk about dumb… Enjoy your ban, ya dumb Jew.

it's a fucking term of convenience, faggot.

I could call it "Anti-jewishness". Whatever. Some call is counter-semitism. We want people to be anti-kike. Everyone knows that antisemitic doesn't mean anti-Arab, even though I fucking hate Arabs, too.

You've been exposed Schlomo, you're done here.

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism/'There are good Jews!'
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
>archive.is/Tc15u

>archive.is/9ySKI
>archive.is/IczfR
>archive.is/ntafr

>archive.is/AhMr3

That's a historical fucking debate, you assclown. You get so mad because I'm not 100% sure that Jews have been an antiwhite problem for more than 200 years. Seriously? What kind of a fucking moron are you?

Whatever you say, Chaimberg, but you're making anti-kikery look retarded to anyone with a higher IQ than yours.

Oh, and on inevitability…

… Shake, Jew, because your day is near.

You seem upset. Is it because your shitty narrative was exposed, and now you're left up shit creek with no way to get back to a point wherein anyone thinks you aren't either historically illiterate or arguing disingenuously to protect your kin?
I wager it is.

Hahahahahah, INEVITABLE.

Check em, kike.

moron, the kike media labels pro-white beliefs as "neo nazi" and you run with it.

People like you are why the far-right has been weak and shitty for years.

You're this mad and this stupid over a minor historical disagreement. Jesus fucking Christ.

Inevitable, kike.

Unfortunately anything that deviates even slightly from the party line isn't welcome here. I've spent time in the ME, something came up that was relevant to that, and I was permanently banned for saying something to the effect that not every single Jew is privy to covert manipulations - just as you're not involved in everything your government does. I think I forgot to include a "gas the kikes" disclaimer or whatever.

I can't share information here, nor can a lot of others who would otherwise be able to contribute quite a bit. Try elsewhere OP, and just use this place to get some news updates. People don't want to hear what they don't immediately like.

And nothing of value was lost.

Yeah, reddit seems more in line with this rhetoric.

I get what the OP is saying, but the time for being rational is over. Americans never think anything through, so it's better to just create a strong opinion and stick too it.

That's pretty much why Trump won. Candidate Trump was bombastic and never backed down (well, usually). That's why he won. Be bold and just say "fuck it," because they're going to call you a nazi anyways.

Here's a good example for you.

All Jews are oven-worthy, and the world won't be at peace until we are rid of the lot of them.

t. Holla Forums mods

The kike be like:
"No, we don't support white genocide, but look don't you agree that whites are bigots? Not all! Just look at this fine antifa member!"

The "woke" nazi be like:
"Gas the Kikes! Race war now!"

Stop it. We need to push the 14 words and if enough people accept it, the "jews" lost their power over us.

user, have you always answered the question "are you Jewish" with an explicit no?