Charlottesville Dodge Incident is a Psyop

If it wasn't a psyop, then why is the original Dodge symbol a Star of David? pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_v._Ford_Motor_Co.
badmercedes.com
audi-sport.net/xf/threads/service-position.62713/
charlottesville.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=1241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong.

Rumors that are wrong include:
1. They chose the “Star of David” as a Jewish symbol to anger Henry Ford.
Fact: The brothers were actually friends with Ford at the time the emblem was selected. They were business partners with Ford and even were guests at Edsel Ford’s wedding.

2. They chose the “Star of David” as a Jewish symbol to appease Jewish bankers who financed the business.
Fact: There were no outside investors.

3. The Dodge Brothers were Jewish
Fact: They were not.

Dodge Brothers Emblem
The original Dodge was a circle, with two interlocking triangles forming a six-pointed star in the middle; an interlocked “DB” was at the center of the star, and the words “Dodge Brothers Motor Vehicles” encircled the outside edge. Although the “Brothers” was dropped from the name for trucks in 1929 and cars in 1930, the DB star remained in the cars until the 1939 models were introduced.

What’s the meaning behind the Dodge Brothers emblem?
Unfortunately, John and Horace Dodge died before they publicly told anyone how they arrived at this symbol. If any family members knew the reasons behind this, nothing was ever revealed or discovered. Apparently no one thought to ask them!

Among the possibilities:
1. These are two interlocking Greek letter “deltas” or “D s” for the two Dodge brothers

2. A medieval symbol of mysticism and the joining of mind and body, also possibly the joining of two brothers, who were known to be personally very close, in this business venture.

3. An abstraction of the square and compass of the Freemasons.

4. Nothing more or less than a badge with six pointed star similar to those used for law-enforcement officer’s badges, some outlined with triangles. Sheriff, Marshall, and police badges frequently were and are six pointed stars. The old-west Dodge City badge had six points. Horace Dodge was said to enjoy accompanying local law-enforcement officers on their runs.

5. There are other instances of a company ‘logo” selected for no particular deep meaning other than that it suited the fancy of those who selected it. The Chevrolet “bow-tie” is a classic example, as it was copied from the wall paper of a hotel room.

6. At the time the emblem was selected (most likely 1912-1914) it’s likely that the Dodge brothers were unaware of its use in Judaism. In fact, at this time, that symbol was not used universally in this context.

HA HA TAKE THAT YOU FORD LOVING SHILL

KRIT motor car co is best motor car co

Hello youtube, I actually agree with you, just wanted to share this interesting synchronicity. That's about all. — Peace out.

Dodge sucks so much the Jews don't even want to take credit.

Here's a cool Chrystler air raid siren…

Damn, I love Dodge now.

This is a slide thread.

Cool dually.

Used to ride around in my friend's 71 Cuda 440 and a shaker hood. Good times. When the USA was still White.

Christine?

Go to the bottom of the catalog and post in threads you think are important, you lazy nigger.

No JS you newfag+summerfag.

This is interesting. Did the jews adopt after Hitler made them wear it on their sleeve?

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3: Repeat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_v._Ford_Motor_Co.

Dodge Brothers were a bunch of greedy Jews that ultimately destroyed Ford's concept of if he paid his employees a higher wage than average, then they'd be wealthier and more inclined to buy Ford vehicles. Dodge Brother's argued that workers should be paid the bare minimum of what they can get away with otherwise it's considered "charity".

Henry Ford and all his employees, and every American employee since this case was jew'd by the Dodge Brothers.

Reported.

wtf i hate dodge now

Thanks for the bump, Dodge-shill. I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that the great Henry Ford published "The International Jew" in the early 1920's which was sometime after the Dodge Brothers v. Ford Motor Co. case. He knew what was up.

American cars are such piles of trash honestly.

That truck is quite charming though.

you should. dodge/chrysler/fiat/ferrari owners are gigakikes high ranked in the Club of Rome and habitual Bilderberg policy makers.

DOHC aluminum head 426 Hemi that was cancelled due to impending emissions laws, Dodge and other car makers had some quite interesting ideas that were killed by the `73-74 emissions laws, DOHC V8s as a result didn't become common until the 90s-2000s
BTW the modern dodge "Hemi" doesn't have hemispherical combustion chambers whatsoever like a typical Hemi engine its an acronym for "High Energy Multipoint Injection", or a fancy way of saying fuel injection, the modern Hemi is actually very similar to the GM LS engine and arguably copies from it

t. Europoor/turd worlder with a diesel econobox

They also eat food, you dumb nigger.

Some of the DOHC V8 engines from other manufacturers that were massively ahead of their time and were killed by impending emissions regulations

Oldsmobile actually had the best engineers and was the farthest ahead with the W43
Bonus DOHC small block Chevy and non-DOHC but aluminum and twin turbo Oldsmobile 455

Fucking jews.

German actually. Implying we can't build good engines with proper horsepowers.
American cars are heaps of 5 tons of steel and plastic amateurishly and classlessly pieced together like shanti town shacks, with 600 HP V8's slapped on top so the whole pile of shit would move in the first place.

What a high quality board discussion that's even full of cuckchan posting and a retard who can't into multi image posting.

Get a Jewish car. Didn't Israel make a car for a while? How they got Jews to do any labor I will never know.

/thread
1970 Pontiac Trans Am master race reporting in

Americans of German descent were leaders in US auto manufacturering.

Come up with yout own lingo, commie.
And read the thread.
Lazy summerfag.

You certainly cant any more, BMW stopped including dipsticks for engines meaning you cant manually check oil level and have to rely on a sensor to detect if its low, also both BMW and Mercedes have started using plastic for crucial engine parts including water pumps and power steering pumps
Mercedes is particularly guilty for being shit due to using biodegrable wiring on a lot of 90s cars after it was already known to be a problem, meaning at some point basically all of them fail, Audi is a joke as well
badmercedes.com

Mercedes and BMW were good until the 90s but it has been downhill from there, same with most VAG cars, also German cars are hardly known for being light and its hard to find one thats not heavier than a comparable US car

Beautiful car, nice design. Germans were and are the auto elite.

I was talking in terms of design and manufacturing "finesse" if you will. But I agree that the car industry of both the US and Europe has gone the way of the Jew and German cars are no longer what they used to be either these days.

Thanks, you just assigned me my next infographic. To debunk this should-be-self-evident myth.

Go watch Jay Leon's video on the Chrysler turbine. He made a good point. We were way ahead of ahead of most other nations, until the Jew sold US out. Just like they back stabbed the Germans.

Fancy golf cart. Probably served Europe well.

>Germans were and are the auto (((elite.)))
FTFY
Anyone familiar with working on cars will tell you that modern German(or European) cars are by far the worst about bullshit maintenance issues and planned failure/obsolescence, just google "Audi service position" you have to basically take the front end off to do anything
audi-sport.net/xf/threads/service-position.62713/

Fair enough but thats still entirely subjective
American cars tend to get a bad reputation due to the fact that emissions laws were suddenly introduced and immediate enforced in 1974 which forced automakers to reduce power in order to reduce emissions, meanwhile most European countries used leaded gas(which is higher octane) until the mid 90s and focused regulations towards pushing smaller engine displacement rather than using catalytic converters and other technology to reduce the specific ratio of certain exhaust gases

There are also plenty of examples of highly refined and massively advanced American cars, in fact there was quite a lot of innovation right before the emissions laws like i mentioned before in >>10472515
Even when discussing HP/L and during the smog era there are examples like the W41 Quad 4 engine which was the highest output naturally aspirated 4cyl production engine for a number of years

This, Ralph Nader can burn in hell

MASSIVE RED PILL

CHARLOTTESVILLE TOWN HALL LAST NIGHT

IF THE SPEAKERS WEREN'T BLACK THEY WERE ALL ANTIFA ACTIVISTS, SOME ADMITTED TO BEING FROM OUT OF TOWN BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY…THE AMOUNT OF SPEAKERS THAT STARTED WITH "I'M A JEW" … AND I'M (((WHITE))) WAS FUCKING ASTOUNDING!. CHARLOTTESVILLE IS LITERALLY TEL AVIV! IT NEEDS AN EDIT

get an mp4 of that right now nigger.

Meant to add I also disagree here
US cars have been improving since the 90s whereas its the opposite for German/European cars, not everything is ideal in the US auto industry but the horsepower wars are definitely back and there is a focus on improving quality, the fact that Trump blocked stricter (((emissions standards))) also helps and is a good sign for the US

charlottesville.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=1241
Different angle showing their faces/the stream we were watching last night think this is the right one anyway

Spread it tbh

Back off War Child seriously. I had a couple of Golf GTI's. Back in the late 80's and early 90's. Fun cars, reliable. Miss them. I started driving big pickup trucks after that, American made. Ford, Dodge, Chevy, they are all good.

Nice! Good work! Those Jews were all like as a (((White person))) kek.

Gee I guess they just picked it for no reason at all then. Thanks, Chaim!

Gee I guess they just picked it for no reason at all then. Thanks, Chaim!

Fuck yes, nice. I was in the two threads last night, it was hilarious but at the end of the day it was alarming. THese chabad house footsoldier yids are really trying to cause civil unrest and the breakdown of our government systems and advocating violence with their hysterical acting.
kek

keepvid.com

Still though, if it was a Mustang at Charlottesville it wouldn't have been newsworthy.

I don't see how it would be any less newsworthy
It might be more popular as Mustangs crashing into crowds after leaving events is already a meme

we have IDs here you fucking yid. stop replying to yourself, snopesnigger

False flagging "le mopar nazis frum da souff".
But you knew that.

You nigger. Post association.