Holohoax Thread

Ctrl F
Where is the holohax thread?

HOLOHOAX THREAD
SUMMERFAG EDITION

I've noticed we have not had one on here in some time. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

DUMP EM IF YOU GOT EM

OP. When making a thread about the holohoax provide books, documentaries and links to them. That way you'll be doing the newfaggots a favor.

Fuck off

Get cancer. Just dumping pictures does no good.

That people who already know this shit aren't making the same thread a thousand times a day about it?
Yep, it's cancer. You can tell. Further proof that OPs that start off their threads with "ctrl-f [topic] reeeeeeeeeeeeee why there no thread on [topic] dump x template thread" instead of just making the fucking thread and making a good one is a guarantee the thread will be shit.

HOLOHOAX BY DESIGN.. BEST MOST CONCISE VIDEO OF THE JEWISH FAIRY TALES

*whispers* oy vey shut it down….

Let's spice things up a bit

Are there any decent documentary still videos covering these resources out there?
I don't need convincing, but I need something in convenient form to show the ones that do.

Okay, if britain and france had truly gone to war on poland's behalf, then what the fuck was the point in letting them fall into communist hands? Because one flavor of dictatorship wasn't acceptable that the other one should've been?

Example of a bad video, from music choices to "oy veys" and laugh inserts. Good examples discredited by poor editing decisions.

Much better, could get normalfags to watch this and take it serious.

thx

(((Russian bolshivek communists))) after (((their))) takeover of russia expanded upon all of europe. But (((they))) couldn't do that until after WW2. In all seriousness if the Japanese had never bombed perl harbor hitler would have ruled the entire world. But since america joined (((europe))) in the war against germany the germans lost to american numbers.

The intenent of kikes after the war was to have a greater israeal over all of europe. They failed when america went back into isolationist mode instead of joining kikes in europe. Sure kikes got full control of america later from their partial control I.E the cold war and cianigger shadow government. But not having full control of america at that time divided the kikes into warring factions.