/RWU/ Right Wing United General

Want to help change the world?
Want to make the world great again?
Want to shift the Overton window to the right?
Join the Right Wing United movement!
As a movement in its infancy, we have relatively few users but we have been growing rapidly!
This is a group for online and real-life action, with budding local chapters being organized as we speak.
All right-wingers are invited, and there is a (very) short vetting process. When you join the server, please let us know you’re here and where you found us!
disc0rd /e4kCSA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132065397/
facebook.com/therightwingunited/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EVERYTHING IS PROCEEDING ACCORDING TO PLAN

bump

Bump
Finally, a realistic irl organization. Would be nice to actually have some influence.

(1)

(1)

(1)

(1)

Great thread. Totally not suspicious.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132065397/

Great admin team, great people. Committed to advancing the goals of the right!

This is so fucking obvious, it's pathetic.
Get the fuck out. This shit stinks of TRS 2.0

I don't think it's even meant to be serious. If you look at the archived halfchan thread I linked you see he's just a troll.

Call me a newfag but TRS?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132065397/
yea, its all psy ops and controlled opposition! sure………just stay behind the computer, anything in real life is a trap….the only way to win the game is never to play….

I assure you that you are mistaken…..hehe

Newfag.
No seriously, you can't have found this place more than a month ago, or you'd know what the fuck TRS is.

So it's TRS + Reddit.
Hello voat!
Fuck off.

Dont use Holla Forums.
Im a newfag here not 4chan….

Eat shit and die, CIAnigger.

good……dont go outside………stay alone, dont find people like you….good

Okay :^)

that makes you a pleb.
4chan's users have a mean age of 16.
Around here it's closer to 27.
Spend a while here and you'll see the diference.

There's a reason we tell newfags to lurk a minimum of two years. If you don't, whatever you post will stick out like a sore thumb.
People here have their own culture and posting style that you can't emulate from a textbook.
The best part? That culture is ever changing. To avoid looking like a faggot, you have to keep tabs on it. Come here nearly everyday or at least twice a week.
Most shills don't do that, and the one's that do are broken. Shattered. And then remade.
This board is the crucible of creation and the forge of minds. By the fire of discussion and rage you'll me re-shaped into a nigger killing weapon.

That's even MORE pathetic than the first attempt.

I'm mocking your retarded notion that mossad or the cia or the fbi is on your autistic neckbearded ass

Hey, you managed to avoid the usual "schyzo" accusations using similar words!
You're improving!

Also, let's cut to the meaty part:
You mean the lefty-controlled platform that recently terminated several right-wing discords? The one that is turning a profit without anyone knowing how?
Good move, asshole. Doesn't look suspicious at all.
I'll even link it.
facebook.com/therightwingunited/
Look at this fucking shit.
Are you the Poo-in-the-Loo that was sighted in Boston?
Get back to your designated shitting country.

tfw autism is this bad……JOIN OR DIE CUCK

Pure cringe.

try me son

Could have put that in the same post?
I'm just gonna chamber a 12 slug and sit here waiting, faggot.
So what you fucking faggot? Didn't you bother looking for alternatives? Matrix is the same shit as Discord without being centralized by some shadowy group: you can run your own server without Jews breathing down your neck.
You can also stay the fuck away from fagbook and avoid looking like a fucking moron craving that sweet ad-money for crack and black dick.
And most of all, you could stop shilling your shit on T_D, fishing for 16 year old boypussi.

You are an homosexual of the highest order, you do not understand a damn thing about the Internet byond google/facebook/discord and you're using GIF's as reaction images showcasing how "NOT-FROM-HERE" you are.

LURK, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER
LURK FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS OR HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES FOR YOUR BALLS TO DROP AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING