Comfy stations

pics of your comfy stations (pic is not mine but saved from here)
not necessarily just PC can be anime couch-tv or tv and your tv plus the rest
If you post often maybe post a update with recent thing you bought.
Happy comfin

I will inspire myself with yours stations

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger, sitting on the couch bending forward like 274° to the keyboard/mouse will kill your back after one hour, how is this comfy.

it would be if kb+mouse was wireless

I like your madoker

my everloving dick

not mine just good setup I saved

what

Finally after 15 years I bought a new rig

you from Australia or something

woah dude how much oil can you pump with that

Spainfag

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE user

My whole apartment is my comfy station.

It still makes no sense, he'd break his back.

how the fuck can all you fags play with that direct side light on your screens, fucking shoot me.

also get a fucking desk and proper boss chair.

I call bullshit because of that clear Russian Text written on your bookcase. Be proud of your culture comrade.

Spainfag.
But I really like STALKER

mate that's even worse

You're killing me here, user.

face is pointing towards the keyboard, user.

More like self-anallingus

Wait a minute, I fucked up, he said lean forward 275 degrees.
Now it actually fits the OP picture's keyboard and couch placement.

Those are 360 degrees

user, you're fucking killing me.

That looks like a wicked place to bang.

Do you ever get really uncomfortable when you masturbate?

Looks like a storefront. What a consumer whore.

saved this one from e3 threads

XD

So user, what part of New England are you from?

"Meanwhile, in Alaska"

easy access for the swat team that will be grappling in soon

That's exactly what i'm talking about, how is this comfy?

sunlight next to monitors
comfort level: 0/10

Glare

is this actually from German state propaganda? what message are they even trying to send with this?

rich posh flat

you put your back on those pillows like this and keyboard on your lap

leftypol commie station

Kill yourself now, faggot.

Good bait, 8/10

fuckin' 'ell lad.

There's one in the closet. >>>Holla Forums7192511

YOOOOO

you got dat green ranger flute tho

damn son i ain't even kno u could cop them

is dat from de actual show tho

So you need to extract your skeleton to sit like that?
too much effort to be considered comfy

this is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen

That's pretty good.

there have been two big homes raids on german citizens
most of the time just for making anti migration comments

My understanding is that Europe's (and particularly Germany's) laws on speech are very restrictive, particularly when it comes to "politically sensitive" topics. What do these people get charged with? What sort of punishment do they face?

in germany up to 2 years for posting vaguely nazi related stuff on facebook

Am I on Holla Forums now?

Depends on the country. In the better ones, you won't have a problem posting racist stuff on facebook, unless you're a public figure (after which you'll get dissed by the news over what a bad goy you are). In countries like germany, you go to jail for it.

also, the charge is "inciting racial hatred" (literal translation)

this one is simple but has really comfy feel imo

share your wallpaper?

kek

Fuck cleaning up. Defeats the idea of it just being the place where I unwind from the physical stressors of the day.

Second pic is a better shot of my glorious CRT.

jej

That shit better be moded user

what is static

You missed the true sin

even here some anons say its better on consoles

Buy a bed you weeb

its not

post more pics of your cat

God fucking damn it user.

I wish I could afford couch that big

Man, I'd kill for a station like that. Definitely the comfiest so far.

It's shit.

yeah yeah snapbacks are awful there

I still dont get the faggy water but view is nice

Thats a weird way of spelling Thunder Force IV

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
WHERE ARE THE GUNS
WHERE ARE THE ANIMES
YOU FUCKING normalfag PIECE OF SHIT

user pls stop its not mine I just repost stuff I find IF you got better ones feel free to post them here

I don't know how people can limit themselves to such small areas. I have a 3 bedroom house and my shit is fucking everywhere.

because they only have one room

unfortunately I lost picture of the guy dressed as SS officer with his dakimura next to shelf full of anime figs
only have the shelf pic (3rd one)

is that lamp any good?

How Holla Forumsirginal is my room?

You have fucking upside down chairs on all the furniture dude it looks ridiculous

What's with the chairs?

I don't use the couch in the second room, but the family dog loves to, that's why I put my excess chairs on my furniture. Same goes for my bed.

thats some fire hazard there

Oh shit, that's mine. I can prove it with a picture of my cat eating P4G.

I'll post some, they're not mine but dang I wish some were.

im glad someone I saved came to thread also cute cat

I feel ya

I would need to demolish half the house to make them look that good

Cute cat, user.
Mine's really hard to take pictures of because she's black and went missing. She would sleep on my lap, snore, and twitch her little cat dreams away while I played vidya.

Sorry to hear she's missing user, I hope you can find her soon. I know what you mean about taking pictures of black cats, I recently got a new kitten who's jet black.

It's been a year and I've moved house since then.
She's friendly enough to have found another house to steal the protein of if nothing bad happened to her. Bit of a shame but what can you do?

then why the fuck you say you still have a cat? it's fucking gone, it's dead by now

my real one looks something like this just with better monitor but a lot more dust-candies packaging and about 30 empty pet bottles

we have the same couch, user.

it's really comfy

user, my room is empty with only a bed my shitty pc and some junk, I live in the shit part of town and now my dad stole my comfy office chair.

How Russian can you get?

anuuu cheeki breeki

normalfag/10

i like it

When Holla Forums posts stupid shit like this is when I realize that 99% of people on here are hopelessly casual.

stopped reading there.

Revolting.

if that really is your room, can I have that unfilthered Firewatch wallpaper?

fixed that for you.

No, I don't only play FPS games. However, FPS games are demanding enough of your performance that if you can play them - you can play really fucking anything at all on your setup with no issue.

Here's my setup. I'm currently saving up for a proper gaming computer, so until then I have to use this unsellable, damaged Apple laptop for gaming and work. I got it from my dad after he went to prison for being a corporate criminal.

On the right, I have my old computer. It's way too outdated to play modern vidya, which is why I resorted to using the Apple computer with Windows installed for it.

iPad, another one of my father's old things I use for Skype calls nearly exclusively.

The TV I use to watch shit on. The old computer is mainly used as a game server when I need to host one, and as a way to monitor my room when I'm out, since I installed software on it to stream from the webcam onto my phone from pretty much anywhere.

And of course, my bed is my "chair". I never have to leave my battlestation.

This all doubles as my current workstation, since I'm developing a videogame, hence the tablet.

I LIVE A BALANCED LIFE OF COMPETITION, CREATIVITY AND RELAXATION.

FIGHT ME

I am ashamed to love pepsi now

That's the most pleb setup in this thread.

beats console casuals

why waste electricity if you do not watch the movie at all?

The loudest niggers always have the weakest bites.
Kill yourself, that's one of the worst pictures in this thread so far. Jesus christ, how do you live like that, you goddamn animal?

Post your shithole if you think it's better. I stand by my statement. My station is fucking great.

not enjoying being able to sit in any position whatsoever when fragging

FUCK

there we go

Does having fans everywhere also decrease screen lag?

You could have just walked away or taken a few minutes to clean up and none of this would have happened

And you're full of shit as well.
Nigger, the most expensive items on my photo are the chair and the table. And that's because those two are the only store-bought pieces I have here. Everything else can be traded with friends, bought second hand or found on the junkyard.
Learn to live!

Where's the best place to get mood-lighting LEDs?

Fans everywhere cools myself and my computer. It's summer. It's hot.

Flat keyboards reduce accidental keystrokes when in a heated situation ingame.

Container with yellow shit is a used container I made ramen in. It's irrelevant to my station.

Dirty plates are also irrelevant.

That bottle of soda is now half empty.

Who said he was a badass? He was a nouveau riche moron who got fucked over by a dude who was smarter than him.

Not everyone is autistically tidy. I clean it up whenever it gets in the way.

I really, REALLY hope you're not a hipster, because I have the utmost respect for you right now. Supreme comfy.
I keep seeing that wave picture everywhere, what's so special about it?

You never had to say anything about your father, you are the one who brought it up in a clear boasting gesture.

I hope you wake up and a fungus is growing in your windpipe.

You're disgusting, user.

dude, THIS-> is autistic clean.
Everyone else either has a regular mess or tidies up a bit.

No, it was an explanation as to why I have a fucking Apple computer. Only new-money fucktards buy that garbage.

Maybe. Or maybe you're just a pansy who needs everything to be shiny and wiped down.

user it doesn't bother me. I clean it daily when it gets in the way, or when I have to work on my tablet.

Nigger, my room is dusty as fuck, your room is cluttered with a bunch of old food and plates and shit. I bet your bedsheets are covered in dried cum, too. But that doesn't interfere with your station, right?

based on your pic: enjoy your neckache

These plates are all a day old at the most.

You aren't talking about mine, are you?

that's a new term

See, the problem is, you started it. You said controllers were shit even though some games are better played with controllers than k+m (driving, 3rd person hack and slash, Diablo 3, etc…)
You said people have no mouse space and yet you have one of the most cluttered desks in the thread with like 10 cm2 of space for your mouse.
You criticized other people's sitting positions even though for all we know your bed isn't 20 cm wide, so you can't rest your back on a flat wall or even a pillow.
TVs are not necessarily laggy if you use the right equipment.
You say that drinking sugary drinks is a bad thing, yet you have a fucking pepsi bottle on your table.

This is either bait or you're in some serious denial with daddy issues and projecting problems. At least this guy got it right:

k+m has more inputs, therefore its by default a better choice. If it's not, then its just a shit port.

My pad is large enough for me to do a complete 360 with my sensitivity.

I pile up my blanket, a pillow and another pillow against the wall when I need to sit back. It works.

TV's are generally laggy. If you need extra equipment that doesnt make them not-laggy, it makes that equipment be able to make them not laggy.

I don't drink sugary drinks. That pepsi is a Pepsi Max, which is sugar free.

tip top kek

Controllers aren't any better. If you want muh full immersion then go get a wheel controller.

There's no need to act like you actually play video games, user.

School starting soon?

If you mean that sort of garbage, no I do not.

Nice try NSA

Big talk coming from a fag who lays in bed all day drinking Pepsi Max and playing video games.

you lost all credibility.

What's comfy about that? I understand when its Stalker levels of comfy, enjoying the atmosphere and shit but you're literally just moving along the track in a loop.

Here ya go user.

Is that Melonpan?

TOP KEK
Back to plebbit with you. A shame you can't downboat him here, eh?

Some people find it comfy.

No. The shame is in the fact that upon being unable to refute my points he resorted to "U STUPED xDDD"

Some people find Gone Homo comfy. doesn't make it a good game though.

Nigger, you're filth and I'm communicating with you the only way you understand. If you want to limit yourself to just a keyboard and mouse, go for it, it's not my fault some people choose to be ignorant and belligerent.

OK

Tell me a single thing that a controller does better than a mouse and a keyboard.

Analog sticks are preferable to a keyboard for movement in games like platformers or when you're emulating old games.

I've pretty much covered everything already. There isn't much to be said other than nailing the point home.

But what you said is fucking wrong, you idiot.

I would really hate to play DMC4 with a keyboard. I mean, it's completely possible, but still.

I did, it's totally fine.

Maybe I was wrong about pepsi max, but everything else is correct. Your sitting position is debatable, but shitting on tvs and controllers is horseshit.
And if you can do a 360 with that much space, then I know you're not that good at many shooters, especially twitch shooters.

And I've played Darksiders 2 with kb+m, it was horrible. Now what?

No, every single fucking thing you said in that post was wrong on one level or another. Including the space that I have for my mouse. Its 30x24cm in size.

Patrician/10

impressive :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa

its old ass japanese thing made popular in west now

and no its not mine as you can see I posted different stations neither which is mine

This thread is motivating the fuck out of me.

I never realised how many rich people there were on Holla Forums.

holy fuck user, where do you live?

So, how many of you did a quick cleaning and tidying before posting pics?

I know right? I mean, I never realized how many rich people there are in general here.

Jesus fuck, I feel so small, I feel like I'm wasting potential, and I'm only 19.
It really makes you think. Really, really, makes you think.

Use reverse image search.

Ha, I totally noticed that was just an image dump.
Yup. Knew it all along.

LET ME HAVE THIS
I HAVEN'T BEEN MOTIVATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME

FUCK YOU

did someone say comfy stations?

I have wood for wood.
What's the diploma for? Excellence in vidya stacking?

HOMO

does windows=rich in your head? lmao

Ordination Certificate
Church of Latter Day Dude, and a letter in good standing with seal/imprint to legally marry or give anyone their last rights

I should print out a Excellence in Vidya Stacking Certificate for shits and giggles.

and here's a vidya post thanks to some user compiling all my photos into one.

homo?

Pls no

how is the living in wooden cottage or is that house?

No disgusting skellington twinks please.

Post that thick shit.

Its a house, just the room I got.

What sucks is this is the warmest room in the house, so now during the summer it gets like almost 80°F/26.5°C

In winter, this room is perfect in the low 70°F/21°C area.

I wonder if the owner of that room is a giant with tiny hands sitting on the floor while shit posting and chowing down on some cereals.
Or someone with a really long neck and arms.

I'm poor as fuck but its comfy to me

Your kind isn't welcome here anymore

lol ive got a thor steinar jacket

Is that where you make your pony fucking propaganda, you sick fuck?

no one loves you, go on a diet and come back when ur cute

boner pls

why are you supporting that scum

I bet you like your burgers deconstructed.

What the hell are you implying, boy?

boner no
moar

o woops

scared some german rand i met when they say the sig runes though, that was funny

?

lol

you can scour 4chin archives I save it from there

Ikea is bretty good, but expensive. Try eBay or dealextreme

It's usually much neater, but I just replaced my PSU's fan and ate breakfast. The desk has wheels and everything's connected to an extension cord, so I can just roll it up to my bed and be ultra comfy with minimal effort.

ilya is an amazing. where did you get those canvas's?

not mine just found it in previous threads

if this is you. would you justify getting an cintiq or a nicer (ips 4k) screen for using with intuos

That's a nice one

im out of pictures I guess its farewell thread

found few more

Please delete this

r8

Man, I wish my room was half as tidy as most of these stations. I can't even use my consoles because half my room is just piles of clothes on the floor. Plus I'm too lazy to dust my figures, some of which I haven't done so in over a year.

they clean it up just for that one photo

10/10 movie taste

I know that's a man and I still want to cum on those feet.

fuck off back to reddit you dirty faggot

Here's my station.

I know that feel, I have a shelf full of figures catching dust, but I'm not touching them untill I buy a glass cabinet

I cant see wooden texture through that layer of dust. WTF

alrighty, r8.

what drivers are there for a DS4?

soon official ones

Wait, so the DS4 does not use BlueTooth? That sucks. I was thinking of getting one for wireless, but if it needs a proprietary dongle, fuck that shit.

ds4 windows uses bluetooth.

I'm on it, man.
Still, it's not easy to find a cabinet that can house this beast.

ooo-
wtf

Did you just fucking move in?

What is that cosplay from?

wtf

I see your cat and raise you two kitten.

What are all those movies? I wanna watch a good one and only know about anime and vidya

Mad Max 2 - NightCrawler - JohnWick(???) The Man from Nowhere (korean make good movies) - BladeRunner - some StarTrek I guess just Pickard portrait

The DX4 has Bluetooth, I use it for games myself, you just have to have an adapter or a Bluetooth card in your computer.

I like your mess user, I can almost tell what kind of person you are just by looking at it

Damn, that's pretty cool actually

I posted 50 different rooms, not a single is mine

wow, user your cat has shit taste

Your cat looks like mine.

fuck I should make this thread RATE the stations instead…

minimalist shit/10

Get outta here you moron

GET. OUT.

trash

user lurk more. That there is a /cuteboys/ faggot.

Bravo Germany. You sure showed the likes of Spain and Greece how to manage a country and spend state resources properly.

How's the estrogen?

Well they're right in thinking that, because I want to see it. Not their literal shit, obviously. Also, they could just be crossdressers.

sage for off-topic

Did you do well on your exams, Oniichan?
I'm assuming ME is Mech Eng, good taste.

apply yourself

Why even live?