Kindergartens now teaching transgenderism

A teacher at Rocklin Academy Gateway in California read two books meant to explain transgenderism to children between ages four and eight.

During class, a boy student went to the bathroom and came out dressed as a girl revealing her true gender

The district says the books were age-appropriate and fell within their literature selection policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox40.com/2017/08/16/transgender-kindergarten-lesson-has-rocklin-parents-split/
archive.is/oMNkY
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/gay-south-florida/palette-magazine/article25505500.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RlY_b9xOKRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ehehehehehe…

I lack the reaction image to appropriately portray my disgust.

this shit makes me si-
oh

god, it feels good to be american

I really hope Cuckyfornia secedes

The principle interviewed here:

fox40.com/2017/08/16/transgender-kindergarten-lesson-has-rocklin-parents-split/

The parents did not have the option of "opting out" because for some reason this is not considered sex ed.

A kidnergarten student "came out" after the books were read.

Home schooling is the only sane option these days.

WTF IS THAT THING?

A demon.

fate of empires.jpg

What California needs is a purge rather than secession. Look at California before its liberal take over it was a beautiful state. Then came in the jews followed soon by their pets. There was a video that explained how jews turned California into the thing it is now. How those jews I believe their were the brain behind the Frankfurt school fled from Germany and then turned this once great state into what you see today.

Fight back you lazy nigger.
MAKE YOUR OWN KIDS BOOKS
Publish them online and print some up.

What the fuck happened? In 1998 that town was 98% white and heavily conservative. I went back ~5 years ago to visit a friend; all the local forest land had been cut down and turned into McMansions, and suddenly there were Pakis and Dot Indians everywhere. And now they're teaching kids that your sex is something you can pick like your clothes or your lunch. Fuck me that whole state needs to be nuked.

Oh golly I hope there's some r34 of that first book

I want schools to be defunded, their principles, teachers, and school boards tossed, and their communist professors put to the curb. And common core ripped out.
We need a new school system implemented.

Stop being concerned on mongolian fishing forums and do something about it.

The wall needs to separate california from the rest of the US, and records, details, and background checks of those (((escaping))) from california. Let it then be purged, and catch the stragglers so they don't pollute every single other state with their communist drivel.

They're trying to sissify the few remaining White boys so there's less competition for our women.

The homosexual/transsexual agenda is being pushed more than ever to exacerbate White demographic decline. It goes hand-in-hand with the miscegenational agenda because the propaganda disproportionately affects Whites. While young White boys are wasting their time with bread and circuses, the electronic jew, etc. the mud men are staking their claim to young White girls.

That could take years and years and some might get through the cracks leaving the US and going to other countries. Its better to dispose of all degenerates in one quick relative go.

I'm glad it wasn't just me.

This is fantastic; probably not what the author intended.

We're not murdering public school teachers yet, You bonafide glow in the dark CIAnigger

hang yourself.

You are turning into s*eden, get a grip of your self

>>>/cia/

How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman? None.

I have seen the future of education.

What did she mean by this?

kek

Liberals don't have children, so they want yours.

I thought the same thing, bros.

Disgusting.

Something went wrong, we need to go back.

Be honest Holla Forums, will you home school your children?
Personally I will, there's no way I'm allowing my kids to be taught and influenced by such degeneracy.

Don't be a faggot. I'll send him to school and red-pill them at home.
If any teacher tries this shit, my kid will tell her to get into the Oven and then get a gold star back home.
A gold star with an ID number he can pin on the teacher's chest after writing JUDEN on it.

Pic related.

Good luck with that, user. I mean it.

Lol that's not Jo Michael, THIS MANLET is Joe Michael.

My fucking sides are exploding. She looks a child in a suit.

goddamn that's sad

Undercooked. Put it back in the oven.

Are you not worried of the (((teachers))) calling (((child services))) because of the "hateful racist" things they might say?
Make sure you have this shit planed out because I don't want you to get fucked over user.

the fuck

No way is that real. An 11 year old boy could kick her ass.

Someone find me his address plz

it will only happen by force, there is absolutely no one on the horizon going to do this

even without tv/media/books/friends' influence, you're talking about 8 hours of daily indoctrination for basically no gain except freeing up both parents to work if necessary. You might win that redpilling fight, but it will fuck with your kids more than not allowing your kids to have their heads, and probably their bodies, be fucked with like that.

rule 34 on 2d illustration of Jazz Jennings when?

We already do

archive.is/oMNkY

No u

Daily reminder that "Jazz Jennings" is a demonic kike.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/gay-south-florida/palette-magazine/article25505500.html

10-30% of the population of White nations are trannies from satanic families. Take a closer look at your bosses, teachers, landlords. Politics, professional sports, TV and the media are saturated with them.

We end times!

youtube.com/watch?v=RlY_b9xOKRU

My brother has sadly fallen for all this sort of stuff. I keep trying to show him why this sort of thing is just completely flawed but I cannot get him to listen to logic.
At the very least he never plans on having children while I do. Will just have to raise them right and not listen to all this.

Are you that guy on Holla Forums saying all of the female celebrities are trannies? 30% is a retarded exaggeration but I do wonder if some people are really what they claim to be.

Not sure if want to watch this.

Well, at least the children are intelligent enough to know that their teacher is batshit insane. Gen Z is very promising.

I really need to murder the jew who wrote the script and sponsored that.

What's in the vid?

Do they realize what they're implying?

Mine isn't even on this continent and besides that apparently burning jews alive isn't harsh enough according to the woman.

Nice dubs. Care to elaborate? Is it that the democrats are secrets reds? Or is that too normie of an interpretation?

Hey they fucking better stop mocking the color blind unlike the tranny faggatory its a real thing.

Ah yes when idots start to claim that their answers on basic concepts of physics are not wrong just "different" and socity breaks down as minus becomes plus and nobody can callculate a time table for garbage collection.

Or to strom forwards and crush the wave before it hits.

Not allowed where I live, even if both you and your wife are trained teachers and could cover all relevant topics you still have to send your child to the indoctrination house.

Yeah and then somone blabs it doesnt have even to be your child but a friedn of a friend of your kid and bam (((Child Services))) are on your doorstep with a full SWAT team taking your kid out for pizza.

You really dont but for a different reason.

Yeah, that Republicucks are basically Dems. Which is true.

The crayon is a blue crayon with a label that says "red". Trannies are just men in dresses.

I thought it was fucking ridiculous when they were trying to push this shit on Middle Schoolers, but now fucking Kindergartners?

Gota catch them early as by know even midle schoolers jump ship and ignore this faggatory.

Maybe school shooters are doing us a favor?

He looks the size of an average city trash can. Someone has to throw him back where he came.

Well, this is getting worse.
>Don't be a bigot goyim also don't forget to adopt nog babies.

/sp Only if they do their thing in a synagogue.

Think about it in an abstract way. I can entertain the notion, because
the system is based on lies.
This is really just one more.

But the Irish didn't have anything to eat but potatoes

I've not seen the trannies parents yet but I bet we are dealing with overweight, blue haired dykes.

The picture of the kid on Jazz's book is white. Does Jazz identify as white, or does "she" just hate being associated with niggers?

Where we're going we don't need eyes

And grwoing potatoes multiple consecutive times in the same field attracts worms and drains the soil of the minerals and what not that potatos need to grow propperly.

In other words planting potatoes too often leads to famine.

I want every single person involved with this show to be publicly tortured. America cannot be made great again until creating and greenlighting this kind of degeneracy is met with a death sentence.

Two little "girls" talking.

One girl takes off her clothes to put something else on. Second girl stares strangely. First girl explains that it's her "girl penis".

In short, pre-pubsecent tranny exposes himself to a little girl.

Isn't Jazz the one who can't get gender reassignment surgery due to the puberty blockers leaving him with a pre-pubscent shrinky-dink? Not enough material there to work with in making a fake vagina. Will likely have to use a piece of intestine to make it.

GAY

FROGS

Why are you listening to people with obvious gay lisps?

This has gone too far.

We should start a whitehouse petition demanding that the courts outlaw HRT for children and declares that forcing children into transgender 'therapy' is Child Abuse. This is something that even left-leaning normies will agree with when they're forced to confront it.

Notice how they're trying to sneak this shit under the radar? They won't even allow a debate. Normies are nervous about speaking up because the narrative implies that you're 'bullying' the transgender kids if you call it child abuse.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

We're going to have to purge the entire solar system just to be sure.

Do I dare ask what show that is?

underrated post.

this shit really shimmies my jimmies.

Do we know if it was a real girl playing the part of a MTF or a real MTF?

Source on the show and/or actors.

Of course they used a real girl. They wouldn't dare show the world what an actual one looks like. That would ruin their propaganda as much as if someone hijacked the video feed of CNN to put up images from the surgery.

This. Anyone who's worried about actually getting trapped needs to stop jerking of to so much 2d. There is no such thing as a passable trap. And yes, that includes Bailey Jay, you monstrous faggots.

Any PDFs of either?

I think our world is really getting taken over by the Slaanesh…..

I'm not so sure about that. They probably used a real girl, but at the age of the kids in that show, traps can be truly passable because prepubescent girls and boys can look very much the same.

In the near future there's gonna be so many of these things walking around that you won't be able to tell who's a boy and who's a girl.

And nobody is coming to help us. We have to understand that we are totally alone. This situation is black & white, only iron, steel and blood will settle this. These people must be crushed with absolute fury; they must experience their hearts jumping from their rib cages in total fear as they are hunted down by the righteous. I challenge anyone with light still remaining in their hearts to lose a second of sleep over liquidating such an enemy.

THIS IS PRECICELY WHAT ORWELL WARNED AGAINST

Yet the former going topless is socially/culturally unacceptable.

It's Shameless and the actress is Madison Rothschild.

>(((Rothschild)))
>The Natural vs. (((The Unnatural)))
Like pottery.

I actually hope you get your degenerate fucking wish, just so I could have something to point to to prove to normalfags how irrevocably vile this is.

I sometimes wonder what aliens would do if they visited Earth and came to learn of the jew.

Have you ever considered that it may be the reason they have decided not to visit?

I would introduce the autistic rice niggers imageboard technology and gleefully watch it mutate into a virulent memetic virus that neutralizes the perfidy of the juden once and for all.

did she say they can protect one another from city kids who hate white people? I'm a little confused lads

That's all well and good, but ((Pearson)) and a small coterie of ((PhDs of Education)) determine the content taught in every public school in America.

I've genuinely been thinking the market is ripe to become a private teacher to children of fed up Americans.
Holla Forums University when?

Attempted secession is the cassus belli we need to purge California.

Lesbians outweigh faggots, while men racemix more than women do. Men and women are being forced into a desexed, ultrasexual, sissy, quasi-feminine state wherein they are no longer attracted to each other. The white men who aren't either worked to death or opting out are racemixers with "qt trad" Chinks while women are becoming the new eunuchs, either dedicated to work or being a fat, unattractive dyke.

TL;DR: It's the other way around. Women are the homosexuals, men are the racemixers. That's why racemixing propaganda is directed towards women and faggotry propaganda towards men.

yeah there was an episode of reading rainbow where a boy turns into a fish. Scared the fuck out of me as a kid. Fuck fish.

> ((())) are very desperate if ((()))'re trying to take over Pepe and His frogs… Retaliation will hit ((())) on Sept 23rd

The show is an interesting mix of viewpoints at that stage, the family and specifically the oldest sister/mom (main character) treats the little boy as if he's mentally ill and doesn't want him around the ginger girl.
The show was pozzed from the get go with miscegenation and loose sex but it took a while to tow the tranny line

did someone say it was "shameless". the gret' shit 'un version was about scummy pond life of the likes you might see on jeremy vile (uk original ofc.) and gyppos aka "travellers" (a leechlike scourge upon the england.) I haven't seen the americunt version but I would imagine it to be full of the equivalent degeneracy… just saiyan

They should teach the kids about the "Jennings" effect. The problem of hormone blockers making your junk so tiny that it can't be cut up and turned inside out to make viable vagina, necessitating the use of odorous anal material.

Is it really necessary to home-school your children? Leftist is a product of weakness. Surely, just hitting the gym and lifting weights with your son is enough?

welcome to pol newfriendo
consider talmud vision and hollyjew to be strictly censored, and reviewed and watched together with commentary if allowed at all
same with all modern technology as its all part of the spyware botnet
schools, naturally tending to handheld devices and laptops (where teachers can watch your kids undress if they take them home and, they have, ask for the redpills in QTDDTOT thread) should also be distrusted for that reason alone
but if that isnt enough, check the underlying theory for all education these days
damn, ask anyone here for their recent history textbooks and how they describe all recent history
image related

Nice archive you have there. Yeah, Jazz shit is not new. There were threads on him back when media spinned this garbage into popularity. Transfaggotry is already being taught to children in Sweden. I don't know the curriculum of US sex ed, but probably lots of such cancer there too.

Which part of that book covers the part where the hormones his abusive and opportunistic mother brainwashed him into taking caused his penis to arrest in development, thereby remaining too small for the surgery and requiring part of his colon to be removed for the surgery to be performed.

Use their bs against them.

Well, if lifting isn't enough, then I guess that's that. It's just, Australia has a strong gym culture and you don't really see progressivism taking root in the Australian male youth. Their fitness culture seems to act as a kind of antibiotic against that infection.

Trap feminine dick memes went too far.
Was meme magic usurped?

Just watched it and I can understand why

Do you feel in charge?

Yeah and its a kike as well just adding another layer of degeneracy to the long list of reasons to gas.

What? How? Gender wasn't even a thing back then other than some people had long hair and played with dolls. It was superficial.

Pretty telling how fucking ministry of truth this all is when the book uses 'red' in the colour blue to demonstrate the concept.

How many fingers am I holding up.
4?
Wrong.
5?
Wrong.
I don't know, as many as you want me to say!!!
We're seeing some improvement.

I really hope for the second coming of Hitler to bolt sanity onto the face of humanity.

That is the point. Trap rights are like Fag rights. they are pushed to destroy things. so of course they want to make traps when their sex is mostly superficial.

Disgusting.

Send them to a Christian private school. Homeschooling will make them autists

In case Holla Forums has any interest in subverting this trash literature. Or in Holla Forums's case, purifying more than subverting.

I wonder if anywhere in the book is the word neovagina

Shut up Jew. Jazz and "its" family are Jewish

(((Irish))) memes should warrant an instant ban

The only thing that will result in is a canned response from a white house spokesman. Begging is weak.

Funny how honest the cover is.

Oh I didn't get it until I read through the thread. I thought the pictures were about her and her brother and she was learning to play an instrument or something. Now I'm disgusted though. I'll right my own children's book called "I'm Jazz" pretty identical but it'll be about that.

Reminder that Jews take on any name, and identity, that serves their perverted purposes.

TWO PLUS TWO IS FIVE

gross

What happen too jontron?

Does anyone have that collection of posts where post-op trannies talk about dilation and the horrors of it start to snap them back to reality?

I'm sorry but why did that boy student just have girl's clothes on hand, wtf?

See im conflicted between home schooling and sending my kid to school to hone his IRL shitposting and piss teachers off to no end

Do both. Send him to public school and as soon as he’s taken to the office on a trumped up ✡charge✡, storm in there, be an outraged parent, state your case clearly, calmly, and scientifically, and then threaten to take him out of school.

Pro tip: these people thrive on the money that each head brings in. They don’t care about the kids at all, just the number of heads. And if your kid is an honor student, they get more money. Even if you withdraw him only from specific programs in the school system, they’ll lose some of that money, but full withdrawal means they lose it all. My parents (one’s a teacher) had my corporation by the balls when I attended. I was THE top student in the whole thing and they threatened to withdraw me multiple times because the faggots couldn’t teach properly.

If your kid’s a genius, you’ll be able to get away with anything.

News from the front lines (via a niece in Bong primary school).
She (8 years old) explained being taught how everyone starts off as a girl then some girls decide to change gender and become male.
This is corruption of biological "fact" (foetuses starting off as female at the very beginning of gestation) twisted to make children believe that only girls are BORN and then some decide to identify with the male "gender."
British public education is stained throughout with this sort of pernicious cultmarx propaganda and extracurricular groups such as the girl guides are fronts for hardline feminism.

sorry I had to do it

This 100% false and the perverted kikes know it. Fetuses are undifferentiated in the earliest stages, but they are already male or female as determined by their chromosomes. A male fetus that doesn't differentiate properly is not a girl. He is an underdeveloped male. The kike researchers know full well that hormonal therapies could be developed to complete male development in the brain and body, but instead they promote using cross sex hormones to turn them into abominations.

What the hell?

But i dont understand you feelings on controling others people lives, there is literally nothing wrong with been transgender.

and if you think we are sick, then do it, it is not contaguius, focus more on making yourself a better man to the point it attracts the atention of the youth and that aryan blonde you want, focusing your anger at us will only breed the same result at the left focusing on hating trump instead of becoming a better pary.

kek

It blows my mind that those faggots over at /salt-left/ think they're the rebels, when they support every fucking step these sick Marxist rats take. You go over there and watch the idiots say "nuh uh, they're liberal and we're communists," point out how /salt-left/ is basically a propagandist outlet for typical media "liberal" ideals, and you're instantly banned. Lefties are sub-humans.

Where the fuck is Germanic? It should be Germanic instead of Nordic. Nordic is just an offshoot of Germanic peoples, which are much larger overall.

Faggot. I'm Irish, Polish, and German. Superior.

Is this bait?

wouldn't this sort of reason get you an A+ on everything?

Weren't the germanic actually come from Scandinavian?

Technically, germanics should mean nordic.

There is, you are literally mentally ill.

My niece and nephew both go to Catholic run schools, they don't teach them this shit

Sorry, Kindergarten children don't need to hear about your problems. Sick fuck

They just absorb a different kind of shit instead, all equal before Christ.

Honestly, you have to take part in your kid's education, can't leave it to the school nor the media.

Maybe it is a different kind of shit. But Catholic schools don't outright read books about trannies to their students. I trust it because it's not government run, it actually has standards.

Yeah, but all those cucked christian values wouldn't do them any good.

Better to read them Greek mythology, or Norse mythology as bedtime stories.

Checked, and cleaned up a bit.

I didn't realise our early control. i'd imagine these were Golem, easily convinced to act, because of their hatred of England and the US due to perceived mistreatment. Now tho, this new bailout, was simply a contract tightening the restrictions on our vassal state. We get better treatment because our billionaires helped rape Haiti wit Hil-Dawg, and use the media to push the liberal indoctrination. SHocking how much Ireland and her people have changed, just since maybe 98-99. Almost totally homogenized.

Wonder how many after school pizza parties this poor kid had been involved in.

Doesn't work.

I haven't touched tv since highschool
jesus christ what the fuck why is this happening.

you should look into all teaching material, and look into the funding

Another reminder that a responsible parent does not leave education to the state. State education is child abuse.

Of fucking course it is.

I'm gonna call BS.