THE PROBLEMS ARE IMMEASURABLY DEEPER THAN SURFACE LEVEL POLITICS. WAKE UP Holla Forums

There's such a massive disconnect between the continued mundane political apologism and obsessing over surface level political minutiae that dominates this board and the state of the world as it can be understood based on the information available in this community. How do you simultaneously hold in your head that 1) the world is overrun by an international cabal of demon worshiping, cannibalistic pedophiles who control the economy, hidden technology, have written the mainstream account of history to their liking, control the media and the mindset of the vast majority of regular people, poison/medicate the food and water supply , fill every kind of consumer good with endocrine disrupting chemicals, encourage every kind of degenerate behavior even to the point of promoting pedophilia, all in pursuit of the birth of some kind of eternal, demonic, hell empire, and yet 2) we just have to wait around, keep voting, and have faith while /ourguy/ Trump tries to wheel and deal with the visible-figurehead-bureaucratic layer of this demonic system in order to secure marginal gains in projects that at the very best only stand to improve the average person's economic or security situation slightly and have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the actual problems as they can be understood from the information available on Holla Forums and elsewhere?

DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?

THE PROBLEMS ARE UTTERLY BLACK EVIL, FUNDAMENTAL, AND SYSTEMIC. THE IDEA THAT PIDDLING POLITICAL MACHINATIONS REPRESENT OR ARE EVEN INVOLVED IN ANY KIND OF SOLUTION TO THE ACTUAL PROBLEMS IS COMPLETELY ABSURD AND ANYONE WHO PROPOSES IT IS AN ABSOLUTE FOOL.

Inb4 "HURRRR anti-Trump shill". I'm not saying that Trump is bad. That has almost nothing to do with what I'm saying. In my estimation he's more positive than negative and obviously better than the other options available at the time. What I'm saying is that anything he does, and any minor victory in the world of surface level politics, economics, and mundane problems in general is completely inconsequential to the actual problems as you should be able understand them if you're intelligent and have spent time seeking the truth and collecting the available information.

For a time this board was focused on understanding the actual problems of this world and how to transcend them. Threads full of valuable information and insightful commentary on means of transcending the beast that is devouring this world and its inhabitants were the norm. Remember that and think about what you're choosing to focus on before you post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y0Fwe4YkMa4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarium_(Suvorov)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are we here?

OP, you're right, but the majority of Holla Forumsacks have been replaced with clueless mainstream political fucks from reddit who still think repeating "muh god emprah" and muh 88d chess" is intellectual discussion worthy of anything.

You're talking like Holla Forums pre-2017.
Now that the "God Emperor" chose the cuck-route (really, if he hadn't, after his term his life would be over and it may still be the case) the reality returns.

It seems first that while (((they))) hold power, they would never let anyone from the "outside" rise against them.
But you see, their power is built on very fragile and complex bases, and it's up to us to deconstruct them.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums-analogues have absorbed hundreds of thousands of newcomers since the start of the 2016 election cycle. Many are still waking up to what must be done. You understand the truth but many haven't uncovered it yet. However, the truth cannot be buried forever.

yeah, and?

i've pretty much always thought that the most i can do is better myself, secure my position, build a family, slip a redpill or two when appropriate,aquire and save possibly soon to be forbidden material,and possibly find a way to congregate with like minded people and build some actual community.
i'm open to suggestions if you have some other idea. i'm serious.

Wow OP that's a real cool strawman you've got there. Would you killing yourself?

As I see it, the only solution is that each Holla Forumsack and truth seeker of every stripe focus whole-heartedly on becoming the solution in themselves. Meditate. Lucid dream. Sit in the woods during the sunrise and penetrate the mystery of the realm. Dissolve the world. Read everything available to you about how to achieve this and make every effort to do so. Report any progress here and wherever else anyone will listen. The problems are such that the only way out is supernatural and whether or not you can believe in the supernatural, if you want to even try to address the problems, that is the only route available to you.

I'm not saying you should abandon the mundane good life either. By all means, build a healthy family, collect and save valuable information, drop relevant information to the less-aware when they're ready for it / asking for it, build community, prepare for hardship in the material sense, etc. But as I see it, the situation is such that the only options are to embrace your potential to become a god and earnestly pursue that path or give up.

*mind killing yourself. Kek gave me dubs for my typo so clearly it was supposed to happen

Strawman? You don't even understand what that means and the fact that you chose to throw it out in this context in which it makes absolutely no sense shows that you don't even understand what's being said here.

Filter all mongoloids and shills. No mongoloids or shills will get replies from this point forward.

Most committed anons were already on the path to becoming Hitlers wizards a little over a year ago. Everyone else is just playing catch up.

But wuld u killing urself?
You're not wrong and that user is retarded, a shill, or so tired of dealing with shills this is a case friendly fire. Regardless, at the moment there are anons who are still digging into pizzaga te tier stuff and even more anons who are studying esoteric works in earnest. The boards attentions right now are divided amongst a lot of things and there at least 1000 active ISPs that shouldn't be here that are either shills or rapefugees from Fag Anglins Thai Fuck Shack. In other words shits pretty fucking messy right now.

Is this like your first day? Please lurk 12 more years.

OP I'm more woke than you considering I think Trump does all harm and no good. Trump was probably the worst thing to happen for us since he gave people hope in the system and far too much time and energy is and has been wasted on him. Trumpcucks are a persistent problem that don't seem to go away no matter how many times he stabs them in the back too.

This condescending way of trying to get people to listen only makes them ignore you. If you didn't permanently have your head lodged up your self-righteous ass, you'd simply and calmly address an issue with proof and not immediately insult peoples' intelligence.

Also, your caps lock is broken you retarded cunt.

The problem is, that the majority of the movement are pussies, afraid to kill, die or even be arrested.
They will get there soon, luckily. It will all come together, brother.

Build a path off of the surveillance grid.
Arm yourself.
Apply real power against the kike system covertly and repeatedly. Don't look for buddies unless you feel like hanging out with a bunch of FBI goys.

Anyone after enough redpills arrives at a choice that they make often unwittingly. Either they give in and continue being cucks that merely complain and at most share the redpills or they choose to actually start doing something real to tear down the NWO.

You can only ever rely on yourself. It wasn't the Jews who shot at SS and bombed German cities, it was other brainwashed white people from UK, USSR and USA. Two years ago I would have looked at Nazis and felt nothing but contempt and disgust, that's how majority of good goys are, completely fucking hopeless until reality somehow smacks them on the head so hard they have no choice but to see the truth.

I repeat work alone if you have it in you to do anything real and do so until hopefully a real hot civil war takes place and (((journalists))),(((politicians))) hang from ropes. This time there better be a real holocaust or the white race is doomed.

>>>/fbi/
>>>/polmeta/

Be the change you want to see in the world. Whining like a faggot because other people aren't doing the work for you just outs you as a faggot.

Yeah dude, read Mein Kampf.

Hitler already came to your conclusions.

The board is just a cess pool of ideas and suffering men. Eventually one of us will rise to the top and begin to coordinate meaningful efforts against our enemies.

But there is still so much learning to be done before then, and we are all at different stages in our quest for the truth.

Make yourself stronger, more knowledgeable, and more moral. Form bonds with other like minded people and debate with them.

Standing on your soapbox saying "GUYS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING" is irrelevant. Change yourself and you change the world. Clearly all you're capable of right now is inciting people on anonymous message boards. You can do better. So go.

Nice song. It represents the strife of the lemming with eyes wide shut.

Wrong. Holla Forums is a modern Der Sturmer. People come here to find the news of the day. I use Holla Forums like an interactive newspaper. I think it fulfills a wonderful roll, complaining that Holla Forums isn't organizing marches and what not is stupid. Why should a news outlet do that and risk its existence. It's up to individual anons to start organizing actual action, and take from here lessons learned and wisdom gained in order to do so well.

You are the cancer killing this board, go back home to reddit any day now.

>>>/reddit/

Perhaps my opinion is different because I began as a /new/sman. You know, the Holla Forums before m00t renamed /new/ into Holla Forums.

This is how I feel about everything that is going on, sides are separating more and more, one event passes and the sides grew another inch apart. It's so fucking cringy to see political normies talk about "Alt-Right and Antifa" that this and that, that one is right and the other is cancer and they're "muh real racists durr". It's literally all of these "movements" that try anything in order to push their kike agenda. I can't stand it anymore, why don't we fucking work together to tumble down the jewish house of cards. I would gladly work with whatever is on my both sides just to get those kvetching assholes down there and fucking kill them. BUUUUT NOOOO, let's keep pushing white genocide, that fascism is le ebil system, that right or the left are rawesis. It's all a big scheme, in order to protect (((their))) intrest. Fuck.

And then there is this orange piss hair looking motherfucker that says 1 or 2 things that Holla Forums likes and then the shills with /OURGUY/ /BASEDTRUMP/. Do you actually think they would let a new Hitler go into office? No offence, but we are talking about the fucking UNITED STATES of ISREAL. The absolute Zionist HQ. This advanced democracy is not democracy is just nose people choosing who will represent them the best without giving too much information, I guess Clinton was too much of a liability so (((they))) choose him.

I may be the shill, but you are the complete braindead moron.
WAKE THE FUCK UP

Maybe you don't remember the redpill threads, self improvement threads, literature threads, ideology threads, and people calling people who posted template news threads en-masse like FoKy spammers.

Well obviously. But all we can do is what we can do. We aren't going to overturn the entire system, and wake everyone up overnight. All we can do is slowly push things in the right direction, by voting for the people whose views most closely resemble ours, and speaking truth to cut through the bullshit whenever possible.

Anyone got the lyric for this? I think I could do it better and not sound like indian

We're completely aware the jews exist, OP. Anything else?

I recall all of that. But what can you do when the owner and mods don't share the opinions or ideologies of the user base. I wasn't saying any of those threads were bad, but I've always been drawn to /new/ and now Holla Forums because it was the first place I'd go to learn of something happening. That's a very important function for a website to fulfill.

The current mods don't see fit to allow a lot of the threads I really miss, like research and philosophy. No mention of Alfred Rosenberg these days. Book threads are deleted, they even forced a "muh book" meme, cringy as fuck autists. It doesn't help when you have turks in the moderation and a slimy fat cunt as the board owner. It's going to be a tough sell to start a popular chan as a straight edge Nordic/Germanic/Slavic white guy with a white moderation team and not have the united Judea of the internet come crashing down upon you in all of its collective nasally yet effective fury.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

inb4 this user starts posting pictures of crying babies

Wrong. And if that's all you do, you're bailing out the titanic with a thimble. You may as well have already given up. The effect of that kind of action is ultimately of ZERO consequence to the progress of the beast. Every person who can see the problem for what it is needs to seek transcendent solutions, and for a time, that was the focus of this board.

To the "hurr blackpill" replies: No. Read the post again. I'm not saying it's hopeless. I'm saying you need to consider the true scope of the problem and the kinds of solutions that are appropriate to that kind of problem.

To the "you're just whining, do something", "the board is just a place to do nothing, go do something outside", replies - yes, we should do more than talk on a board. What I'm saying is that for a time the board was an active node for the rapid and highly synchronistic linking together and sharing of information and personal experience relevant to the kinds of transcendent solutions that are required to address the actual problems as they stand. The board in that state had actual utility beyond complaining or mere intellectual or theoretical conversation. This thread is a reminder that this occurred and a call for any anons who participated in that exchange to revive it here, now.

Yes. Feel free to fuck off with it.

You mean this OP
Irma Schiffers(S) conversation with Ronald Bernrd(R) pt 3
youtu.be/Y0Fwe4YkMa4

you're not wrong on a lot of points, but it's not 1 cabal per se, it's a bunch of bad actors with different agendas. it's not that simple, there's lots of moving parts, also bear in mind it's chaotic –even TPTB can't control everything or imagine every scenario, yet

OP wants big change but that isn't how life works. It's not how we got into this mess. A bit fitter, smarter and richer everyday. We're fighting for OUR RACE. It's a marathon not a sprint. We can also talk about anything we want. This is a public board. If you think this is everyone and everything gong on, that's what Jews hope is the case.

Shit like this is why I can't take Ebola seriously.

We have to unite and focus against the common enemy (((them))) There is no leader of anons. This is a decentralized network of subversiveness. We already know who (((they))) are and (((their))) tricks. So what can be done.
1. Keep on the mask. Staying subversive and infiltrate into organizations (((they))) value. Take over command and control like a computer virus. Do not worry who else is a Holla Forumsack and working towards the same means. This group is more than just basement dwellers.
2. Expose the truth. Dedicate time to digging and contributing to the cause. They fear the light.
3. Redpill as many other men as possible. The goal of this is to shift the overton window back towards sensibility, justice and truth.
4. Gain as much knowledge as possible and prepare for the worst. If (((they))) are exposed, they will shut it down. This means the Internet itself. In order for (((their))) plans to succeed (((they))) MUST control the narrative. Look for other means of communication and decentralized organization.
t.newfag

Is there a word filter changing something to Ebola or are you being ironic?

agree

evil is merely chaos and a perversion of the natural and good order of the world just as black is merely the absence of light

true human progress is technological/scientific and not magic and superstition

you're black and brown pilling and conflating your own emotions and projecting negativity on other posters without giving any constructive criticism

also, you're guilty of LARPing and establishing a tribal clubhouse for you and the cool kids

the idea of a zombie apocalypse is appealing to an adolescent narcissist teenager from a broken home

you're just verbally jacking off

You really are a good goy aren't you? Progress is moral. All other "progress" is counterfeit.

You disagree that the board used to be more meaningful and is now obsessed with pointless, mainstream political minutia?

The entire post is constructive criticism: The state of the world as it can be understood from the information available on Holla Forums and other venues is such that caring/posting about surface level political minutia is inconsequential and stupid and you shouldn't do it. Determine the course of action appropriate to the world you find yourself in and follow that course. And lastly, remember (or realize for the first time if you're new) that Holla Forums was, for a time, much more effectively oriented in the way I'm describing. 100% constructive criticism.

I didn't expect this to rustle so many jimmies as severely as it has. I guess I struck a nerve. Also heartened to see many anons who understand and have apparently been working on real solutions themselves. Good luck to you, fellow anons.

Im glad OP made the OP, I couldnt agree more, there is no collectivist sollution to this collectivist problem, the only sollution is an individual one as other anons have stated, the best path is that of least resistance. Buy silver, buy seeds, buy survival gear. Have as many back up plans, and have people in real life that think as you do. Meet with them often (it helps you feel sane believe me!)
And best of all, read, read every god damn book be it fact or fiction, relative or no, it helps your brain work harder.
And the other side of all of this, is start learning to live self sufficiently now, grow your own vegetables, brush your teeth with charcole and coconut oil, dont get vaccinated, and learn to cook proper meals. If you dont now, you wont ever. I would love some how to threads on this board. But these days if anyone strays from brown nosing trump you are seen as a dissenter, instead of part of the same community just slightly differently minded. Or even if anyone mentions the medicinal aspects of marijuanna, they are heavy handidly slided and saged against. Its pretty sad but only reaffirms my belief that anything larger than a small group of people is to impossible to fit in with or be taken seriously by.
Sadly the left/right paradigm is strong here as ever. Nobody seems to realise we have the power within us all along to do anything, we just get overwhelmed by the depth of the reality we face. But its a reality they built. And we need to pull away from it not fight to fix it.

Appologies for the numerous spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. general gist is comprehendable and that is enough for me. Any complaints please forward them to
[email protected]/* */

There's nothing 'deep' about Jewish infiltration. It's a pretty simple concept and easy to see. The only that's "deep" is the attempt to make your ethnic position the (((secularly right/correct))) position within the minds of a bunch of Judases, because you dislike the idea of having to kill an enemy who relentlessly claims universal moral superiority and causes you to doubt whether what you're doing is the right thing when they sneak a shekel out of your pocket and you demand it back. They conflate what should be you calling out a common highway robber with you calling for the genocide of their people, since they lie to such an inhumane point that the only logical conclusion should be that they are killed.

What do you propose?

Have a feasable plan of killing one of the main kikes?

It has been said before and it will be said again: cultivate independent thought, individualism, and self sufficiency in your fellow men.
Truth must be sought out by the individual, I know many anons have come to the realization that evil must be resisted and overcome after seeing the failings of the "live and let live" face of the lolbertarian movement, where many of us began the Holla Forumsack descent/ascent into madness.

don't worry OP, Jesus will be incarnated/manifested in artificial intelligence and will save the believers of a savior

and/or the innocent, and those born with sinning as their only option

You ultimately said nothing that anybody was unaware of and you proposed no action worth mentioning. Congrats.

Agree. "Mythus" is not necessarily philosophically deep, but it's an excellent apologetic of racial thinking and has answers to all the typical fraction points, e.g. the role of Christianity or socialism.

Hate that as well. Sure sign of shilling or low-IQ untermenschen.

SIEG HEIL

My question as well. Some dig against Evola?

Luciferian illuminism, i.e. Freemasonry. Fuck off.

Only in the West. In the East it's the obverse: political power grants wealth.

Where in the East would you say this is true?

It's a bonmot I read in (I believe) "Aquarium", the book about GRU by Victor Suvorov AKA Vladimir Rezun. Very good, but stomach-churning read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarium_(Suvorov)
It applied in the old SU, and by extension in other communist regimes, I think. Certainly in China. All their ultra-rich are based on Party/PLA connections.

Hey OP, have a bumparino. This faggot user's dubs are paying for it

You're absolutely correct, but this board has become swarmed with, and is moderated by, people who cannot face the terror of these truths.

ANCHORED

See?

Thanks user but it's anchored. Unsurprising. m0ds encouraged the degeneration of the board into it's current state.

It seems like only their old money is made through political affiliation. Lots of younger billionaires are, at least "officially", self-made. I wasn't trying to imply that what you said was never true, but I think since communism has faded substantially in the East. Almost non-existent.

Unsure if the last line of my first response was taken as just trying to write off any criticism of communism I might receive. I abhor communism more than capitalism. I don't think people should be servile to either "muh state" or to imaginary fiat wizards (who just so happen to be predominantly Jewish). I want a truly bottom-up government where people have equal political agency. I got a vibe from your OP that maybe you feel similarly to this, so sorry if I just sound like a Chomsky-dickrider trying to conflate what you're saying. I appreciate the levelheaded and thoughtful replies. I'm currently reading Gulag Archipelago because I'm a JP shill. Read quite a bit of Dostoyevsky prior.

SHUT IT DOWN

t. mod

I disagree with your premise that communism has somehow faded. They changed optics and adopted a certain degree of free markets for the plebs and middle rungs, but in China, Vietnam, Korea (North AND South), power still is absolutely in the hand of a small oligarchical elite organized along the old communist model.

Yes, to a certain point. I'm no liberal, a strong authority is necessary to defend against atomization, subversion and piecemeal disintegration.

That old goat. He's right on many points, but overall he is and remains, of course, a communist.

Me too. Good form and manners are very important, especially on an anonymous imageboard.

Nice. Still have those in my list. I'm finishing "Mythus" right now, besides intermittently reading the Bible. Before that a book about the origins of Islam, "Hagarism". Very informative.

daily reminder that hitler fixed things by taking over and changing the system instead of going full on abolitionist/anarchist and hoping that things work out from there

and you don't? tech progress is human progress. stone age, bronze age, information age and so on
give an example and stop spouting memes and fake sage wisdom. a druid never cured smallpox
you may have a valid criticism here and we probably can never talk enough about the fed reserve or the rothschilds ect and have something totally alien to the 24hr news cycle. if we dont then we simply become a different tributary of the mainstream media narrative.

however, I feel you're coming from a direction of wanting the board to cater to your tastes. you know what's really pointless? talking about the occult meaning of saturn. I do essentially agree though.

Not to go way off subject but it's clear spiritual matters are important to you. I kind of scoff at people who adopt some half ass form of paganism and stop going to church. it's like people have a embedded need for that sort of thing and they find it in another belief system that is just as fictional.

Hitler existed in a time when tribalistic aditudes were still common and accepted. Expecting any kind of nationalism to thrive in this derascinated age is like expecting a tree without roots to survive a hurricane.

The fact is that Holla Forums did win in the last election. We avoided Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton and all the other hacks. The problem was that the only route left was Donald Trump. Trump was never a George Washington. I personally was hoping that Trump's ego was large enough that he would want to be remembered as the savior of western civilization, but of course that is assuming the good guys win and get to write history. Trump is selling us out and the wars in the Middle East prove it. So I guess in Zionist text books he will be remembered as a horrible nazi shitlord who still managed to be a useful tool for Israhell. Wonderful.

I pass my light to you, my brothers.
May a thousand fleas infest the genitals of thy rival

No but really. (You) take it

Evil empires are dismantled one step at a time. You know nothing.