Napoleonic Wars

How do I git gud at Napoleonic Wars? I can't use a bayonet to save my life.

I got about average in melee by joining a group that had regular practice. IIRC rule #1 is that highstab is GOAT.

That said, I haven't played the game in around a year so I would be terrible at it now.

I'm already an NCO in a reg but I'm still personally shit at melee.

Highstab and spin around in circles like a tard.

Use explosive crates to expose your team

Find Jackie Chans melee guide. Practice all the basics, feinting, holding, chambers, spacing, footsy and so on. If you are already and NCO and suck at Melee I feel really sorry for your regiment. GG.

Also, I think three of us from Holla Forums are already in a Regiment together. Would be cool if we could actually go start an Holla Forums regiment. Call it the Nr.8

Why is this mod dominated by elitist regiment fags? It's most fun when played in a pub with arty and varied classes, not with same uniform faggots standing in a line.

I say just use a sword

because only autists play this game
t.autist

stick the pointy end into your enemy

who here /warofrights/?

Cause my 1v1 record is better then yours.

Game looks good.

You practice with people who are good. It's basically just being good at the blocking mechanics in vanilla.

Obviously luck is a huge element but I could reliably top the scoreboard back when the game came out. On defence you just need to find a good position to mow down enemies. Attacking comes down to trying to make sure your team is attacking from all available points of entry and giting gud at melee.

Yea somewhat, but you other 2 are inactive. Would be fun to unify the anons here to play together. I'm in 2 different reg's already though..

Yea you can call the regiments elitist faggots but there isn't much drama in the past month. Nr. 9 if anyone is still interested, just ask.. 2 events on weekends.

LB events got far too cancerous for me. Giant e-celeb regiments and autists hosting events, etc.

Just call it the 911th

Isn't that Cryengine though?

I'm good at directing troops, especially in group fights. I can hold out in melee until others get to me, but I can't exactly 3v1 clutch or the like.

I used to play. Loved line battles to no end.

Is this still alive? I was in there years ago. Usually played a rifle regiment, but I was one of the best at melee. Once stole a cavalryman's lance and used it to fuck up the rest of his horse buddies by myself.

Yeah, there is still a line battle with 200 people to attend almost everyday. The community is really circle jerky and trollish at times.

Damn, lets start a regiment then.

Eh, fuck em. I don't care for the politics, I just love big battles and killing people. Never been much of a leader, to tell the truth, but I actually had a reputation back in the day before Menelaos vanished.

I'd be up for a new regiment. How do we meet up?

real talk. EU or NA?
We could always do an Arty based regiment. We dont need to be that big to get into events.

I'm NA, but I know that most players are EU. Nothing to be done about that, I can still fight with bad ping.

Tell me how to kill, john.

I am NA too, but I am really trying to decide if I still have the passion to lead a regiment and deal with any online community.

Don't push yourself to it, mang.

What regiment would you recommend to join in on? The whole game seems pretty redpilled, so it isn't like we'll be out of place anywhere.

Like some user said earlier. Nr9 has very solid events with not bullshit. 3 a week. The leader is really nice but stern, and we will make you better at the game.

d

Add Mattless on Steam if you are into it.

There's about a million of those, though.

I'll look into it.

God help your reg

Has some dudes face, white and black

Tell me yours through spoilers.

As I said in , which is actually me, I can lead effectively and hold out until I'm reinforced but don't hold your breath if you're expecting me to clutch.