Post statues you like. I really like this monument of Martin Luther King Jr...

Post statues you like. I really like this monument of Martin Luther King Jr. it's a beautiful celebration of Civil Rights in America and it's history. Any more great art like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lei_Yixin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck wrong board. How do I delete this?

Location? Coordinates?

I meant to post this on the art board. How do I delete this?

You're in the wrong fucking neighborhood, mate.

The memes write themselves. But I guess if the shoe fits…

Statues you like? it looks like shit and was made by a chinese guy who mostly only made Mao statues en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lei_Yixin
look at the pants for fucks sake.

honestly id be fine if this one got blown up, then someone could make a non-maoist one.

CHISELING CHINK CHIPS A CHIMP

Why does he look like a chink?
Oh yeah… because a commie chink made it.

Free-standing statues require some degree of craftsmanship and forethought. No surprise that celestial stonecutter cocksuckers took the easier route.

Total trash, needs to be demolished anyway

MLK's rotting corpse gets more pussy then you white virgins.

[email protected]/* */

Interesting bait, but not today TORaitor

Not your personal army, kike faggot.

be a shame if somebody did something

The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial is located in West Potomac Park in Washington, D.C., next to the National Mall.[1] The Memorial covers four acres and includes the Stone of Hope, a granite statue of Civil Rights Movement leader Martin Luther King carved by sculptor Lei Yixin.

The national memorial is America's 395th unit in the National Park Service.[4] The monumental memorial is located at the northwest corner of the Tidal Basin near the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, on a sightline linking the Lincoln Memorial to the northwest and the Jefferson Memorial to the southeast. The official address of the monument, 1964 Independence Avenue, S.W.,

Notice, that he's made of white marble.

By waiting for your ban.

Obvious shit post is obvious.

I heard that MLK wasn't too pleasant with women and is therefore a misogynist. Taking such a shocking display of LITERAL RAPE by the patriarchy would sure put those rapists in their place.

Well.. Also Martin Luther Coon talked about killing white people.

Lazy nigger didn't bother finishing it.

I know a perfect monument. Well, it's not exactly a monument per say but I won't say what it is. It's more of a memorial. I don't want security of this object to get beefed up. There's no security.

Fun fact. The King estate refused to have the public funded statue approved, claiming they owned his words as intellectual property, and only ceded after a $800,000 licensing deal with for the use of King's words and image.

kek