Deep State Taking Things To The Next Level

The Soros-funded Antifa terrorist group will transition from street riots to a terror campaign of bombings, and even chemical or biological or even radiological weapons used as terror weapons against the American populace and the Trump Administration. They may have a campaign of assassinations, and the use of publically-available technologies such as computer cyber weapons, and drones to deliver small explosives or even chemical weapons. There are a lot of Antifa cells, some so small that they may be impossible for law enforcement and intelligence agencies to penetrate. And because of that, it will be very difficult to stop them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAVD_oAMlq8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAVD_oAMlq8
youtube.com/watch?v=B1Zz0baCTLI
youtube.com/watch?v=V6UKzpXQdXE
youtube.com/watch?v=xGE1YtgaBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZJhS9hExk
youtube.com/watch?v=1i8pALTZHg8
archive.is/ZjCYS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>And because of that, it will be very difficult to stop them.

bullets stop things just fine

Commies and Jews blowing things up is just a return to exactly the things they did back in the 1970s. Jews would pay for Marxists to blow shit up, and then the National Lawyahs Guild would rush to their defense in court. They should have been dragged out into the streets and beaten to death with clubs for their Neo-Spartacist bullshit.

Expect to see Iran 1979 style attacks on federal properties followed by destruction of evidence. The one guard at the door is not going to do anything when a mob of 1000 people shows up to support the 20 dedicated soldiers assigned to carry out the mission. Bombings would bring the police down on them but this will be considered a "peaceful protest" and the cops will have legal advice and city officials telling them they're not allowed to do anything to stop it.

If antifa faggots try to bring back that 1970s weatherman bullshit in this day and age they will face exposure and ruination at an unprecedented level.

EVERY ACTION REQUIRES AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE (THOUGH PREFERABLY OVERPOWERING) REACTION
once they start their campaign we smash them and drop redpills like crazy.

What makes you say that. Both were/are backed by the intelligence communities

This right here is the folly of Holla Forums.
They do their thing. You react (overpowerlingly). Guess what happens?
They react too. Overpowering too.
And then? Then you react. Even more.

I'm not trying to discourage you guy, on the other hand. I'm a centrist that is quite happy how both sides escalate things. One of these days, one side won't be able to escalate further and perish. I'm rooting for you guys (because of the uniforms), don't let me down.

In the current political climate and the incredible extent of corruption, sedition and disloyalty, I cannot find a strategy that will work to defeat the terrorists. It sounds a lot like what the old conspiracy theorists mentioned, that all of Leftist terrorism would be a big theater to draw out any good Americans into responding, only for The State to violently arrest and/or destroy them.

No flaws sir, just do it.

THE TREASONOUS DEEP STATE COCKSUCKERS PLANS TO TAKE DOWN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Deep State Taking Things to the Next Level - James Welsey Rawles
The Soros-funded Antifa terrorist group will transition from street riots to a terror campaign of bombings, and even chemical or biological or even radiological weapons used as terror weapons against the American populace and the Trump Administration. They may have a campaign of assassinations, and the use of publically-available technologies such as computer cyber weapons, and drones to deliver small explosives or even chemical weapons. There are a lot of Antifa cells, some so small that they may be impossible for law enforcement and intelligence agencies to penetrate. And because of that, it will be very difficult to stop them.
youtube.com/watch?v=YAVD_oAMlq8 youtube.com/watch?v=B1Zz0baCTLI
youtube.com/watch?v=V6UKzpXQdXE youtube.com/watch?v=xGE1YtgaBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZJhS9hExk youtube.com/watch?v=1i8pALTZHg8
QUOTES FROM BILDERBERG 2017 PART 1: THE ORDERLY SHUTDOWN
"The design of a disruptive crisis must also be done according to procedures; once the cryptocurrency system has been deployed and successfully tested, the collapse of the dollar-based monetary system can proceed as planned. Actually, we are moving from a system based on the gold standard - in which the actors do believe that the declared quantities of gold are really what they are told - to a system based on altcoins, in which the agents do believe secrecy and anonymity is guaranteed. Of course, this is not true."
"Social Security is essential for millions of retirees, therefore destroying Social Security is the main target. If we want to hurt the maximum number of people we need to hurt them there where they least expect it: in their future."
"Lending to those who can afford to repay was the main mistake; under the new strategy, we will first knock down those who lend, such that there will be no one left to lend the money. APT-variant viruses are designed to tamper with the blocks within the blockchain; a compromised blockchain is all we need to turn down any cryptocurrency-based system. Once public confidence in the safety of the blockchain is lost, you should expect a major impact on markets."
"Destroying the entire global financial system is the only solution to speed up the paradigm shift; cryptocurrencies do have but one and just one key advantage for us: they will allow us to finance black projects in even a more secretive way. In fact, altcoins and cryptocurrencies are also one of our black projects, you see. We control the data flow, and we control the blockchain. Next step is introducing crypto-commodities; ever heard of artificial water?"
"Compromising electrical power generation and distribution infrastructures should be handled in an incremental way before the final cutoff, which includes transportation networks, air traffic control systems, nuclear power plants, the water supply and food production, and industry. Bringing everyday life globally to a sustained halt is the design goal of these new persistent threats."
"The algorithm simulates the effect of a major water crisis, which triggers a global food crisis causing profound social instabilities. For each cycle, ops are devised to promote failure of national governance, a rampant unemployment, staged interstate conflicts, and large-scale involuntary migration. Migration has been weaponized; flooding your enemies with a flood of migrants is just tactics; intermixed with all this is the forced bursting of asset bubbles, the collapse of trading routes, the modulation of energy prices, and a widespread cyberattack strategy against major infrastructures. Finally, pandemias are also included. This is called Chantilly Generic Scenario."
"There's always a physical connection to the outside world and the internet; and there's always a stupid employee clicking on the wrong email attachment"
"See, there is a small number of key risks wielding great influence; a well-designed water crisis can account for most of the crises"
"A bubble? Yes, of course. Bubbles occur when the price of an asset rises to an extreme level, far beyond the fair market value. Global security is an asset, and we wanted to rise its price. Wars, terrorism, and 'natural' disasters are meant for that. But how do you design a global threat such that the entire planet would be ready to pay whatever you ask in return? Directed asteroids are meant for that, you see. Creating pandemias and then selling the antidote is not working anymore, and it is difficult to prevent the viruses mutation. However, contaminating water and then selling the decontamination process at a high price is wiser, as long as you use the right xenobiotics. And believe me, no better xenobiotics than those who are not found on Earth."

this
i wish everyone wasnt trying to outreactionary the other side. 90% of the time its just LARPers letting off some hot air. but riots in the street daily are good for absolutely noone. if we collapse the US, we lose our hegemony, and if that happens, the rest of the international powers will divide up the spoils of our nation. then there will be no way to do anything, as our drop from power would create a tremendous power vacuum which will be filled by a country that hasnt driven itself to civil war

This is what I see happening. Off the shelf basic bitch consumer-tier technology is available to drop huge amounts of explosives on crowds or a building using multicopters or a model airplane with an auto pilot while the perpetrator is safe several miles away.

Those with the cash to stock up on a lot of guns should also be getting at least one if not multiple drones. They will be invaluable for surveillance on DOTR.

All the while letting those people to eliminate most of their leftist pets in the process. No loose ends and all that. At least, you'd think they would want to make sure that no group gets too strong and end up overthrowing (((them))) afterwards.

Forgot to mention. This tech has been off the shelf available for years with RC auto pilots and FPV technology. And really RC planes and tech for at least 40 years has been sufficient enough to deliver at least kamikaze style attacks. The muds have been known to use hobby drones to deliver explosives in the middle east so I'm surprised they haven't tried it in the west yet.

That being said I think its much more likely we will see drones used for domestic terror attacks by groups like Antifa. As fucked up in the head as their members are they do have a sizable chunk who are tech savvy enough to build drone bombs.

If the left escalates, there will be a counter escalation from the right. We already saw the level of kvetching that happened when one low level landwhale got killed. Imagine 10 mid to high level leftists a week.

Information travels faster today and the IC no longer has control of the narrative via mass media. MSM only has so much power to control the narrative.

There is one. It just requires sacrifice and martyrs.

We have to remember that anything that contributes to instability helps us, as stability only helps ZOG.

Soro and crew are trying to destabilize the USA.

Don't fall for it. All this shit has to do with China and crew trying to fuck with us.

Neat

The crucial thing is shifting the center towards a more nationalistic attitude (or at least come to loathe globalism).

I do see encouraging signs on normalfag places like T_D, they really do need to get pushed more though. From there, find a way to bring the battle of ideas to the bulwarks of the left on reddit and other places. Still, most people are followers, without leadership and victories most will fall back in line.

They have already started user.

archive.is/ZjCYS

What is your muh enlightened plan for securing the existence of our people and a future for white children? I think you are nothing more than a fence sitter coward, and you probably have an asian wife.

I'm not going to be discouraged by any of this, things always get worse before they get better. We're going to see huge escalations before we win

Of note is the "Weather Underground":

The irony of "IT'S $CURRENT_YEAR + 2" when all they are doing is pulling out ye olde yiddish domestic terrorist playbook.

Shotgun will work well for drone removal.

I highly doubt that. Few of them have the balls to start any major shit.

its coming anons

Holla Forums ISNT A COLLECTION OF IDELOGIES, SUBHUMAN, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR 4CHAN, FUCK OFF

As opposed to what? Suppressionist retroric? Listen to yourself you retarded redditor subhuman, we've been SUPPRESSED for far too long while others are coaxed into tip toeing in line with marxist idologues because everything else is an -ism, a no-no for brainlets like you.
I know you came here for le memes, just as the retarded masses keeping the kikes in power who feel compelled to attach themselves to something they don't understand purely because they are permitted to vote, you bring your subhuman reddit tendencies here because you fear conflict. Why the FUCK are you here then, idiot.
FUCK OFF

Where's you source faggot?

Eagles and falcons. Go low tech.

This side is more competent.

Would you rather a German or an African car? Blender? Wife?

Okay, well as soon as Antifa goes live with terror attacks, the safest solution would be to just start slowly removing them in the middle of the night, no need for groups or RWDS; these pussies couldn't handle one man alone.

We already know where they live, if they start disappearing in the middle of the night or accidentally die in "botched robberies" they all live in close proximity to shitskins they won't even realize it. Slow boil and all.

I also forgot how namefaggy these people are; it won't be hard at all to find them. They'll slip up, and then they'll be removed.

Did I miss something? When were those 2017 Bilderberg quotes leaked and who leaked them? or did you just pull that out of your ass?

check'd and kek'd
You have good banter for a pedoposter

Last nights Charlottesville city council meeting was pure Yiddish theater.

Good point, this may be the beginning.

Man I'm so glad that I didn't go through with killing myself back in may.
Now I get to take part in the race war

And the anarchists blowing things up back in the 1910s.

Read the comments on raw story site.

good to hear user. besides no real Holla Forumsack would go out with less than a 14:1 k:d

I'm seeing a pattern here.

In Israel they use muslim mail couriers. Unbeknownst to the couriers they are delivering bombs. When it explodes, sometimes in Palestine, Israel then annexes that area in Palestine. Mossad.

Funny how they all seem to want anarchy and automatically assume they will be the top dog once the smoke clears.

it only takes 1 or 2 of (((their))) golems. They have been running MKUltra since the 60s, do you really think they can't make ths happen if they wanted to?

(((Their))) side is way more organized thanks to king Nigger syphoning off money from every federal agency in government into leftist slush funds.

The only folly is failing to remove every single enemy and potential enemy. Things would be much simpler for me if I lived in a proper empire. Even on the other extreme, things would be simpler, because I'd be in a diversity training camp, or dead.

If anything, extreme overreaction is something to look forward to. Maybe that's just the black pills talking.