Losing control?

Whats the last game you played?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
noritsu.com/
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
hitbox.tv/Nymphen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

you niggers dead yet?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE GAY COMMUNITY GOT BEAT?!

diep.io, will probably play Path of Exile or some shit later on, trying to find a build that is fun in PoE that won't be max HP - dead in two seconds.

Nope.

GTAV Online. It's pretty typical "follow the instructions to the tee" mission tripe, but the people you get paired with make it so unbearable. That, and the shitty mother fucking god damned asshole bullet sponge enemies that spawn in from all directions and that have laser precision shooting abilities. I wouldn't recommend it, not even for the heists.

That's implying that we like Cena

Oblivion
I don't know why I keep going back to that when morrowind is superior. guess it's just comfier.
thanks to mods I could make a group of knights that go and raid portals to Oblivion but first I need to fix my laptop's screen problem.

Another kidney stone. Spent the last 2 hours feeling like I was dying and considering doing it to get it over with.

Not gonna post much this thread probably. Might go to the hospital soon.

Right here tbh

Been a little depressing lately.

Been playing Arma.

TF2

Feels bad. Oh and EDF 4.1 is fun stuff.

Kinda

My friend gifted me No Man's Sky. I didn't read a damn thing about it on either side, I just knew there was massive hype and heavy skepticism. It's a $20 SPORE mod, not a $60 game.

Testing the waters for faggotry.

System Shock.

i'm excited to play Mankind Divided tomorrow, even if its not as good as i expect its still something that lets me waste my time for the coming weeks.

anyone else going to play it or just wait and torrent?

information on Dark Souls 3 DLC will be released the day after supposedly as well

you never fail in disappointing me.

Well shit, tonight I'm partying then. Those retards were too stupid to even follow a waypoint I sat up and they threw me out because I called them out on their shit.

don't go, die at home

Thats always the worst. I'm in the same spot really.

How long did you get the sweet NEET life?

Think the ds3 dlc will be worth it?

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Chinatown was pretty fun

Been learning to play dominions 4, I've never been good at these kinds of games though

Genroku Legends: A Cause to Daikon For and Hell's Where the Hearts is early this past morning. Was funny how Gonbe and friends got killed, sent to hell, and sent back to Earth because they were too annoying to King Enma.

Nice job.

Wild Arms 1 and 2 are marked down to $2.39 each until later this morning on the US PSN. Just figured I’d mention it since you seemed to mention having some interest before. WA3 is also marked down if you have a PS4.

You do though!

Yes! The gay community will never headline again!

REMINDER THAT OUR D&D SESSIONS GOT RESCHEDULED TO SATURDAYS 4 AM INSTEAD OF FRIDAYS

Everyone who applied and joined remember to finish your sheets.

I'm not losing control, I'm just riding the last 15 minutes of work out. Last game was DoAX3. That tanning tech is too good.

Only when he was a heel rapper.Never forget Bray Wyatt

That ain't foxxy.

When did you try to join? wwew kind of gotten shit past like the second month when all of us were just growing tired of the game.

Remove the tripcode faggot.

I hope you feel better Ritsu.

I started up a company just to get rid of you

noritsu.com/

hello faggots

TeamFortress 2

i tried to stop but there aren't any other games where i can go completely brain dead and still top score

maybe it will be, the DLC's for souls games are usually really good

Oh also I found out I'm lactose intolerant via my mom (very good nurse, realized I was going to the bathroom a ton, suggested I give up dairy, lo and behold I feel fuckin' great and only shit like twice a day at most). And there was free pizza today in my new apartment complex. So now I'm dealing with all the stomach shit associated with free lunch.

How do you buy stuff on a nip psn anyhow?

Only when I'm allowed to post my waifu again

Thanks. This happened a few months back. I'm make it through it again

Too many JRPGs coming out next month. I have to grind some levels for Cold Steel 2, then will pirate DQ7 and SMTA.

Stop drinking Doctor Pepper.

shit/10

Within the first month. They took my squad leadership today saying I was "too angry and non communicative" meanwhile being too fucking retarded to follow something as simple as a waypoint. No wonder it fell apart

no really, stay at home and die

away*

get a job

what games ya been playin?

me?
morrowind, trying out skyrim mods, garry's mod, dota, ffx remaster

No dying allowed remember

Your waifu's a piece of shit. Perfect match if I have to say.

There's probably more to the story but I don't want to bother with asking. It's dead and that's that.

That you buddy?

If not thats funny cause I found that a few days ago and showed a friend

I never played any of them before honestly. And sadly DeS never got any. I wanted that last stone so bad.

If you ever get a kidney stone you'll realize the sweet release of death wouldn't be so bad.

Just about ten years. Was a good run, reentering work at 37 is gonna suck though.

You could always go for Autismbux if you fit the requirements.

I meant the US PSN that they're on sale on (PAL players get the shaft again; they don't even have WA2 outside of importing, emulation, or buying from a US PSN account). I doubt they're on sale with the JP one right now. But if you're asking how to buy them, you'd need to set up a JP PSN account and buy a points code for the JP PSN. From there it depends on what system you want to put it on. The PS3 can have multiple accounts per system, but a Vita only allows one account active per memory card/machine at a time.

my words exactly
make sure you hug you waifu tight when you eat that bullet

TR is shit anyhow. Vanu is way worse I'll admit but that doesn't make the shit not stink. Only joined it solely to play with wwew and immediately went back to NC when they couldn't even manage to raid even with an outpop and win

no land of the giants, never ever ever - and no DeS remaster ever

They got repealed.

Holy shit I only ever got a year or two at best. How did you manage that?

Why should any of us follow the rules if the mods won't even follow their own rules?

can you do math?

become a night auditor

I've had enough of your lies.

The last game I played was YS Seven. I'm playing it on my phone on Nightmare mode so I'm anxious to see how far I will get.

If Nintendo had any sense whatsoever they would take this game and Legend of Mana and fuse them into the next Legend of Zelda.

Yes do tell.

EDF 4.1, Wing Diver is fun now that I have some not shitty weapons.

Family had money. Thought it would last forever.

I like to keep my expectations low. Not paying attention to release dates helps. Didn't even know.
I'll wait for a torrent.

Wing Diver is fun as fuck

Better then having """""""""""""heels""""""""""""" like the League of Nations that only exist to job.

Ohhh. I might check it out then. I'd like to get a psn funbux card soon anyhow so I can play tronbonne. If they still got that sale going I'll check it out, thanks!

That hurts.

I'd love to see a PC DeS release so the community would be really alive again for a little while. Never ever

Came home from the hospital this afternoon. Catching up on some tv right now. My parents are going to be taking it in shifts to keep an eye on me for the next while.
I'm playing Fire Emblem 6. Almost everybody in it is useless.

I like the burger weaponry more. Feels like it actually packs a punch unlike the TR's dakka.

This is foxxy.

if you're not really interested it in from the start i'd wait a week to see what people are saying about it and give it a torrent (although it has Denuvo)

PC community would just be 100% twin kat infinite stunlock action

I may be picking it up if I end up selling enough hats to buy it with steembux
All they're good for now that gambling is kill

some of us like their testicles attached to them, user

your appointment to FEMA will be finalized within the week, i've already discussed the matter with the senator

Fuckign chirst almighty.

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

just ate some McDick's. feeling kinda sick. Fast food was a mistake

Monster Hunter Generations, which I'm playing right now.

Jesus, I wish you the best man.

got any awoos?

I like the weapons more too, hell it's the reason why I picked them. TR weapons feel like fucking Nerf guns

Maybe so, but this is Foxx, who is foxxy.

no, savage

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, DENTON

Guess I'll play some shitty videogames.

kemono is fine too.

why are you locked in the bathroom?

Sale started Friday and ends at like 7:00 AM this morning, or something (you'd have to double check). Normally WA1 and 2 are about $6 each.

Since Sony directly owns the series, they get infrequent markdowns. Not sure when the next time both will be marked down will be though.

They've also got MML2 marked down as well, by the way.

eh mankind div ided comes out already tomorrow?

I better get my vessel and black flags ready

UNATCO?

That's generally how I do games. At least a week, maybe longer.
Getting things at launch is for suckers.

Rutger is god in that game especially on hard mode.
You really don't need anyone else but him and a few killing edges.

I spent all day sleeping and going around in circles of thought trying to figure out how to compile some fancy shit. Going to school in a few hours and I have to take the bus now because my car has no AC. Wish me luck fams.

torrent might take a while because of Denuvo, unless the chinese have finally cracked it altogether

Yes I do but I sure as fuck not posting them.

If you want to go that way.

It would be better if the sfx were louder but they sound like pea shooters.

Your foxx is shit tbh.

i'm a cuck who would buy it anyways so day one for me

be a bigger baby good luck fam

I bet that's not the only testicles you like, homo.

Name-fagging is finally in, huh?
I knew this day would come.

how's your ass doing, user, still sore?

what are you gonna play?
you gonna play MHGen? Wanna come farm Duramboros with me?

You're no fun foxgirls are better anyway.

Hello everyone, it's me! Mark The Board Owner! I'll be using this tripcode and avatar so that you will be able to recognize me throughout other threads.

Anyway it has come to my attention that some of you aren't following the proper imageboard posting format. This must stop immediately, Lime and I will ban anyone who continues this anti-imageboard behavior. Do you subhumans even remember why we left 4chan?

Sincerely,

~=~=~ᗰᗩᖇᛕ~=~=~ (my signature)

No, Savage.

More for me.

I'll give it a month at most. Even with Denuvo, highly demanded games tend to get broken in a reasonable time.
The only ones that don't are ones no one wanted to play anyway.

your turn

ah shit i forgot i had a fucking reunion at work tomorrow and then work all the rest of the day, it's gonna be a shitty day, better get a couple hours of sleep

night anons…..oh yeah didn't the guy that voiced Stu from rugrats die like yesterday? RIP in peace

what a load of shit

Why does Mark look like that? What's wrong with his face?

I may be losing control, but I know that I'm happy since I have games and friends instead of having to get attention on an anonymous imageboard.

Stella glow, it's ok. The gameplay is fun, but its not that hard. With the free missions that dont take in-game "time", you could easily get over the level meant for the story mission. I wouldn't recommend it for full price, but maybe a 20 dollar pre owned. At the most. That or you could just pirate it.

he's jewish

A severe case of Jew-itis

Rutger and Deke are pretty much all I have right now for good units. I guess Lugh's okay too.

I live in Florida and have a black car. I almost passed out on the way home last week and spent the whole day recovering in bed. I fucking hate driving anyway AND taking the bus is cheaper.

Oh by the way someone else was just banned for posting a reaction image. Just thought I would tell everyone.

Inferior kike rat genetics.

We can all agree on one thing. The Vanu are the biggest faggots, regardless of server.

I'm thinking of saving up for a tablet again since I've lost my last one for over a year.

have some doodles I've made on them.

a few days ago the heat was 105 and I jsut drove with the window down

step it up fam

Enjoy your ban, losers.

Sincerely,

I'm out of Mark images again, please post them if you have them.

I thought I'd let you know that I don't care
happy driving

I don't want to break the illusion I have here so I'll forever not post awoos if possible.

Why thank you fellow anonymous board user. I will be sure to follow the proper etiquette from now on
Love,
A Faggot (My signature)

I genuinely wanted that one building to be renamed to the Vanu Lubrication Plant. After all they need the lube to shoot those purple dildos up their asses.

I'd rather not encourage you

Hey 4am, is it just me, or has autism been more rampant this generation? Was autism always a noticeable problem in the 90's?

parents don't want to deal with their kids anymore so they let school raise them and doctors prescribe them meds so they shut the fuck up

You might be less sensitive than I am.

I used to be able to handle 100 degree temps daily, as I did construction work, but my health has since gone to shit, especially over the summer due to various medical issues. I gotta get /fit/ again.

If you've played on Connery (Closest server to me), there's this fucking legion of japs that are all Vanu that log on at around midnight and stay until 8AM. It's a nightmare from hell because it dwarfs both of the factions combined so they usually outpop 4-1 even with NC and TR together so you might as well log off because you have no chance in hell of defending

Man I sure do love getting banned randomly and for no reason! Glad those mods are paying attention, I mean its not like they can look through your post history and tell if you are avatarfagging right? At this point I might as well just keep using Ritsu considering I'm getting banned multiple times a night. Best part is seeing actual avatarfags continue posting.

Park user?

Gotta be weird your folks watching you like that huh?

Holy shit do I finally have an Azu to finish my collection of k-on avatarfags?

It was the same thing with ADHD and shit previously.
It's a fashion.

Wanna make that ban into a permaban, kid? Don't cross me.

The vaccines are causing autism, or at least that's what my doctor told me.

Sincerely,

Hide yo reactions, hide yo waifu's, mods bannin' errybody in hurr.

Nice!

Do we have a Mio?

So after a year of development the core team of the game has wittled down to 2 members and a third whom might start working sometime soon. We finally finished transport units and now were looking to decide weather we want to do a singleplayer or a multiplayer development focus. The first is a lot of small tasks and then a big one while the other is a huge task and then small ones.

A hard choice for sure. As allways were still looking for people to help out, but only if you use skype. But no one ever responds so why bother i ask myself sometimes.

In life things are ok, enjoying my holiday in spain.

Yeah. Nothing interesting is happening right now. Had a good night with mimi last night but other than that it's been pretty slow.
Tharsis. Got it from the humble bundle. It's survival/thriller Yahtzee in space. Has cannibalism in it which is great. Only about 3ish hours worth of play-time in it though so not really worth more than a dollar. Got Space Engineers in the bundle too though which I've been meaning to get for a while though.

I think I finished mine. Not sure if I missed anything out though.

I believe it.

Sounds like absolute horror. I thought the nips wouldn't be interested in this shit game.

Banned again for avatarfagging as bans.

i think the government made the plague to get rid of the population growth

I hope parents that don't vaccinate their children have to live through the pain of watching them get polio.

Kill yourself

Character name, so I can check it?

keep it simple, know that you won't be able to shove every feature into it you'd like to
focus on the bare bone gameplay and work up from there

We did.

Some of us think he killed himself
Also you are the replacement Yui

Ha I've considered it

Keep in mind this was about a year ago that I actively played it but still. I swear to god seeing those fucking ships come in is like war flashbacks. It's no longer about winning or losing but seeing how long you can hold out before a horde of japs finds you hiding in a corner.

Whatcha workin on user? I'm in the process of starting a medium to large size project right now myself.

;-;

why can't you do that?

I wanted to masturbate with Eroge and now I'm crying like a fucking bitch. Send help.

excellent taste, my nigger

Whatever floats your boat

Thanks to tumblr, sensationalizing fucking everything, and all the media outlets that rolled with that shit to be "progressive" because 'everyone is a special and deserves love unless you're a straight white male uwu'. Now everything is just absolutely silly and absurd. You almost can't take anyone who says they have depression or anxiety seriously anymore, half the time, thanks to all that bullshit.

Yeah, to both questions.

Shit nigga I forgot that I had just played Tharsis.

Even Casual seems kinda ball-bustingly hard. Even on my best runs I die on week 5.

Hello friends.

Played in the Titanfall 2 test beta.
I really wanna go fast on my PC guys.
Currenly playing Yume 2kki on downtime while at work. It's pretty comfy.

Another kidney stone
O fuck, what?

Why is Koharu such a qt?

They treating you any different?

I spent the last few weeks chugging soda and then got drunk yesterday. Probably never touching either ever again honestly.

What shitty game is that image from?

Sincerely,

That's why I don't advertise.
Also, put some of the blame on parents who can't handle the fact that they produced something defective.

fresh for you.

That's not the koharu I know and love, tho.

you could say the same about your shower

I find it funny that I've been drinking gallons of mnt dew like each week for the last half year and I've been totally fine.

Maybe you should take the bans as some sort of hint.

Well shit I think you have discovered that you're a pussy. Cry like the bitch you are.

If I could post awoos on purpose then I would love to but I don't want to violate rule 8 as our master kike as place upon us.

Fox pussy is best pussy.

This is also acceptable.

Fucking checked. Yeah i kmow i deliberatley keep the scope as low as humanly possible its a thing ive actually pushed for since developmemt started with sucess. Also the hard choice of self publishing or hitting up a publisher…>

Advance wars 3: Electric boogaloo. Id post pics if i could but i dont have any of my phone. Have a pic of spider man in action in stead.

Images and ants

Don't mind me.

checked yourself
don't go overboard and hit up a publisher for your first project
they'll jew you out

Thanks, now all we need is some Lime OC.

Sincerely,

STOP

Seriously you don't want this.

Trust me I am taking the hint. Doesn't matter if I actually following the rules, if it keeps up I'm going into shitposting overdrive.

That actually makes me sad too. I don't know if I'm too emotional right now. But god damn it.

Why do you insist on misbehaving?

Ritsu, they made it abundantly clear that rule 8 was going to just be banning you so you might as well just drop the trip and continue avatarfagging.
Besides, we could probably tell who you are from just your posts without the name/trip/avatar

Scynthia Scaleskin

good taste

Protip: don't ever let anyone get below 3 dice and keep below 3 broken things at the end of every turn.
Also don't forget to actually have someone in the command shuttle on the final week too.

learn to proxy.

I'd guarantee that by the end of the month your face is covered in both your tears and soda again

Dieke stays good unless he gets shit levels. If he doesn't which is likely considering everyone's growths are shit you might want to replace him with a mounted unit since they're best tier.

As an aside Percivel is RNG proof so once you get him he's a no brainer.

welp

no fun allowed

Dark soda has the highest probability to give you kidneystones. I almost exclusively drink Sprite and Ginger Ale these days, but mostly because I'm sensitive to caffeine.

Huey avatarfags as Akari, not worst girl.

10/10
==MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT=

He's not breaking any rules. Are you advocating the mods turn the board into a police state?

Wars games are fucking rad. Good luck man.

I made some OC with his ugly mug a few days ago.

i dindu nuffin

I've considered it. I planned on showing them that even without avatars the threads staying the same by following the rules but they keep banning me anyway.

And trust me I could ban evade if I wanted to, but for now I just think its fun seeing the mods ban me for no reason

Yeah, I know. I've played it before. Just figured I'd go back.

They're being overly gentle. It's kind of off-putting.

your shower as in he won't be touching that anymore, take the hin

You don't even need to proxy.

I swear it's so easy to trigger your autism.

Its hard. But i need a beachead into the industry. So maybe if the landing site is covered in jewry it wouldnt stop me from chaeging in there nonetheless. ….its hard you know.

If only there were some way to avoid this.

you're better off paving your own way into the industry than being held on a leash by jews

Take a walk around the block. No one is out at this hour anyway.

Yeah, like resetting your IP.

I drank mostly like ginger ale and 7 up though.

And mtn dew baja blast

Enjoy your stone

Ahhh yeah I'd hate that, maybe they'll buy you somethin though!

It's alright bronski.

We're all gonna make it.

I'd go with not being a complete nigger, but you do you.

That as well. I feel like this kind of goes back to parents letting internet/TV raise their kids too, instead of actually fucking parenting.

eh, whatever. Like I said, foxgirls are still better anyway I just like awoos because I wanna pat one on the head. That and Holo is pretty cute

that's fucking great

Why do you want to kill me, tho? But I appreciate it.

I've seen countless imageboards big and small kick the bucket over the past decade. I'm sick of the same bullshit happening every time.

RIP me

if only

I'll see to it that you all make it to hell in one piece

Eh, I've been fine for the longest. I have heard stones suck ass, so yeah I wouldn't want them.
Maybe you have shit kidneys Ritsu.

It wouldn't be that difficult to establish a secret avatar system using small typos or grammar mistakes, Holla Forums did something similar roughly a month ago. Also you can say whatever you want in the cytube without hotpocketry.

Sincerely,

That would just make me feel worse, I don't like being bought things. Reminds me of when they thought I was suicidal at ten years old because I had a bad day and wrote an angry note that they snooped around and found. Their solution was to buy me a new game and not tell me why until after. Kind of funny, looking back, I guess.

what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, little bitch, navy seals, etc.

there's no cig in this picture
you might as well end it all now

easy for you to say
you don't got to worry about being banned because
"they like you"

hello

fuck you

fuck off

No comment.

Name them then. Besides it's not like it's easy to change the current state of Holla Forums since Mark is a fucking retard. This site's dying and unless you're cuckchan all imageboards are dying. There's not much you can do except sit here and watch it burn.

Hey Mark
Get in the oven

(checked)
Absolutely. I like how people bitch about millenials, but it's not like we came from nowhere. You reap what you sow, previous generation.

Move to a real country, or just go out and countermug your muggers. That'll throw them for a loop.

We'll do this, then. If I stop posting I've either started getting ready for work or got banned, and I'm not bothering with evasion.

I hardly post to begin with, so no skin off my bones.

Kidney failure when.
Dialysis is no joke.

I've been trying to. But I was fired recently so I'll have to start all over again, tho.

This is actually a nice idea, and I can die in the process. Thanks user.

Konachan, Desuchan, nanachan and 7chan among others.

He hasn't broken a single rule since this shitshow started.

I'm bored and want to do some shitty pen doodles.
dubs decides what I draw.

Lets see if I'm randomly banned!

Probably do. I've never took care of myself.

Really though they do suck ass. Its hours of feeling like you are being stabbed from the inside out.

Ha thats freaky.

Good on you for having morals I guess.

Draw world peace.

Draw that handsome stud Mark.

Sincerely,

draw Drew Pickles having sex witht he empire state building

fucking kike

What country?
Also, I quit my job(s) recently, so we're likely in the same boat. The future is uncertain and the stress is doing me in.

You won't get killed if you kill them first.

Unless posting weebshit is against the rules I'm not breaking anything.

Nice.

niggers

Rolling again

Tell me then. What are you going to do to try improve the current state of Holla Forums? Tripfagging on a containment thread isn't going to do jack shit.

Draw my waifu faggot.

It's not really a moral thing, I'm not sure why it bothers me so much.

draw lewds

Holo is objectively the cutest/best-in-general awoo

pretty much. They're too worried about violent videogames, stopping their aging, heart attack meds, and viagra to give a damn. It's not like they'll take responsibility or anything anyway.

Draw an awoo

Hillary Clinton getting banished into the 5th dimension of which she came

Sup fellas? How you doing tonight?

I tried playing Warriors Orrochi 3 and rocket league with my friend tonight but we couldn't get either working for some reason. Might try playing Poker Night 2 right now since that game is pretty comfy.

Well shit, get while the gettings good.

(checked)
I'm dying fam

What you up to plank?

Venezuela

Easy to say when you're not an scrawny weak ass motherfucker.

(checked)
hello plank

I'm not in 4AM to fix anything, I'm here to watch it all burn and see my predictions come true. There really isn't much we can do other than tracking down the mods, lynching them and doin moderation ourselves to get rid of these shitty template threads everywhere.

Doin alright plank. Nice trips you have there.

if only

truth be told I'm trying to get in more of the cast and make more reaction images like I intended to

Nice entrance plank. Doing pretty all-right. Solo-hunting a khezu right now since I need a good 6 or 8 thunder sacs.

any doodle requests?

Requesting waifu be drawn if you accept more than one set of dubs if I get it with this post.
Manga style obviously.

A cute anime girls saying "Everything will be alright".

Why did you reply to yourself?
Please no more. My heart can't take it.

So you're here to contribute to the shit. Okay then.

Mark in a gas chamber

That's hilarious.

if you lynched yourself already we'd all be much happier around here

Kill yourselves

AFK cooking some beer on an alt in Black Desert right now.

Lurking my usual subreddits and browsing Holla Forums.

Getting high and fapping a lot tonight. Resisting going to the store and buying some booze.

You may be a pathetic weaboo avatarfag, but just remember that you will never be Lime: 8ch.net/log.php?board=v

Sincerely,

~=~=~Lime~=~=~ (my signature)

Magic is real.

will do

@@@@@@@@@@###############################':,;'';;;;+#####################@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@#############################,,+##+++'''';;;'##################@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@###########################;.+####++''';;';;;;;+###############@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@##########################,:+#####++'';;;;;;;;;;;##############@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@#########################..+@####+++';;;;;;;;;;;;;#############@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@########################;.+@#####+++';;;;;;;;;;;;;;############@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@#######################+`;#@#####+++'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;###########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@#######################`,+@@#####+++'';;;::::;;;;;;;;##########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@######################`,#@@#####+++'';;:::::;;;;;;;;+#########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#####################``;#@@#####+++'';;;::::;;;;;;;;:#########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#####################``'#@######+++'';;;::::;;;;;;;;;+########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@####################;`.+#######+++''';;;:::;;;;;;;;;;;########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#################### `:+#####+++''';;;::::;;;;;;;;;;;;########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#################### .:#####++''';:::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;+#######@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@###################'`,'##+#+++';;::,:::;;;;;;;;;;;'######@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@###################,`:+++++++++#####++;:,:::;;;;;;;;;;'######@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@##################`,+####+##@@@###++#+;::::;;;;';;;;;'#####@#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@################## '#@#'+#@@@@@##++'++'::::;;;;;''+####@#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@##################,+#@@:++##@@#####++';:::::;;;;''+####@#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@###################:+##+++##++++++';;::::::;;;;;'''####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@###################:'#,'''+'+++++++';:::,,::::;;;;;:;'+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@###################.;+;''++'';;:,,,:::::;;;:++',+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################',+:+++++'';;;:,,,,:;;;;;;:;':;':####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################`'+:+''++';;::,,::;;';;',#,;.':####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@################# +,+';+';;:::::;;;;;,';.::;####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################`+:+++';:;+'';;:;:;;;;':,:';:;'####@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@################+.+:+###+';+';;;;;;;'''':,+;;';######@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################.+'##@@@+'++;;;;':;#+;;:######@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################.+#+@###++'++;;'''+:#;';:+######@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################,#++@@@##+'++++'''+;;,::+#######@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@################+;#;+@#####+++++''+'; ,+#########@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@################++'###+++####++'''+'+#`############@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@################+++;######+'##+'+''+'++++###########@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@###############++++'@@######+++'';+''++'+###########@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@##############+++++:'++'++++'';;+;+############@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@##############+++++,'+#++++++++';;;+;'++###########@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@##############++++++:#@@@@###+++++'+';'++############@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@##############+++++++'#@@####++++'++'+++'++############@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#############++++++++,'######+++++''+++++##+''++###########@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@#############+++++++++.'####+++++++++++###+''''+++###########@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@#############+++++++++.'@@###+#+++++####++++++'+++###########@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@############++++++++++.'@@@############+++++++'++++##########@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@#############++++++++++;;#@@@@@@#######++##++++'+++++##########@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@############+++++++++++'.+#@@@@@@###########+++'+++++##########@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@############+++++++++++++:.+@@@@@@@@@########+++';'++++++#########@@@@@@

Image didn't upload for some reason.

Sincerely,

I don't think they'll try to bribe me anyway. Hopefully they don't stay too long.

What's up? Got kidney stones again? Nothing much. I should start applying to places soon. I also have to visit my patient this upcoming week again.

Hey Konata. What's going on with you?

I wish I got 777 trips at the casinos I went to, I would be a 100 bucks richer.

Which MH you playing?

So her name is Charta Ministralis huh?

Considering how sharp the stones form with all those points I figure it hurts like hell.
Maybe if you have some urethra insertion fetish you'll get off to it.

didn't you sperg out in some thread today and got your ass handed to you

I request art of this guy laughing at the scene

also do you know any programs for making gifs?

I know you aren't this retarded. I wish I had more porn of Ritsu to post right now.

My favorite thing about older people is that they're far more likely to die sooner. So at least we have that comfort.
So sure, autism seems more rampant, but I'd say it's the same as it ever was. I reject the notion entirely and call them retarded, and say we should chemically sterilize all retards, whether they're legitimately retarded or merely claim to be.
If I were in charge of America, it'd be a much more brutal place. You know what we haven't had in a while? Public executions. People are fucking off because they aren't properly motivated.

Seriously, how are you supposed to smack the gopher over the head with a mallet eh?

Yeah I did, it fucking sucks.

What you gonna do when you see him?

Nice.

Sincerely,

lol what a gay

Every post outside of 4AM I make is to improve the board. I'm sure most people here can't say that. Every legit thread I make is ignored or immediately devolved into shitposting.

BABY BOOMERS FUCKED UP AMERICA

gay

Assuming that means what I think it means, I think I'm just not going to be able to. I probably could right now, but it would be weird.

close but no cigar.
have an old doodle I made a years ago

@@@@@@@@@@###############################':,;'';;;;+#####################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############################,,+##+++'''';;;'##################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###########################;.+####++''';;';;;;;+###############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##########################,:+#####++'';;;;;;;;;;;##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#########################..+@####+++';;;;;;;;;;;;;#############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@########################;.+@#####+++';;;;;;;;;;;;;;############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#######################+`;#@#####+++'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#######################`,+@@#####+++'';;;::::;;;;;;;;##########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@######################`,#@@#####+++'';;:::::;;;;;;;;+#########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#####################``;#@@#####+++'';;;::::;;;;;;;;:#########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#####################``'#@######+++'';;;::::;;;;;;;;;+########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####################;`.+#######+++''';;;:::;;;;;;;;;;;########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################### `:+#####+++''';;;::::;;;;;;;;;;;;########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################### .:#####++''';:::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;+#######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###################'`,'##+#+++';;::,:::;;;;;;;;;;;'######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###################,`:+++++++++#####++;:,:::;;;;;;;;;;'######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##################`,+####+##@@@###++#+;::::;;;;';;;;;'#####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################## '#@#'+#@@@@@##++'++'::::;;;;;''+####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##################,+#@@:++##@@#####++';:::::;;;;''+####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###################:+##+++##++++++';;::::::;;;;;'''####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###################:'#,'''+'+++++++';:::,,::::;;;;;:;'+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###################.;+;''++'';;:,,,:::::;;;:++',+####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################',+:+++++'';;;:,,,,:;;;;;;:;':;':####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################`'+:+''++';;::,,::;;';;',#,;.':####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################# +,+';+';;:::::;;;;;,';.::;####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################`+:+++';:;+'';;:;:;;;;':,:';:;'####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################+.+:+###+';+';;;;;;;'''':,+;;';######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################.+'##@@@+'++;;;;':;#+;;:######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################.+#+@###++'++;;'''+:#;';:+######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#################,#++@@@##+'++++'''+;;,::+#######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################+;#;+@#####+++++''+'; ,+#########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################++'###+++####++'''+'+#`############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################+++;######+'##+'+''+'++++###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###############++++'@@######+++'';+''++'+###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##############+++++:'++'++++'';;+;+############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##############+++++,'+#++++++++';;;+;'++###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##############++++++:#@@@@###+++++'+';'++############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##############+++++++'#@@####++++'++'+++'++############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############++++++++,'######+++++''+++++##+''++###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############+++++++++.'####+++++++++++###+''''+++###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############+++++++++.'@@###+#+++++####++++++'+++###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@############++++++++++.'@@@############+++++++'++++##########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############++++++++++;;#@@@@@@#######++##++++'+++++##########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@############+++++++++++'.+#@@@@@@###########+++'+++++##########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@############+++++++++++++:.+@@@@@@@@@########+++';'++++++#########@@@@@@

Learn to ascii

[A]    [Y]    [Y]   [Y]  ∥∧∧  ∥∧∧ ∥∧,,∧ ∥∧,,∧  ∩・ω・`)∩・ω・`)∩・ω・`)∩・ω・`)   (    ). (    ). (    ) (    )   `u-u´  `u-u´   `u-u´  `u-u  [L]    [M]    [A]   [O]  ∥∧∧  ∥∧∧ ∥∧,,∧ ∥∧,,∧  ∩・ω・`)∩・ω・`)∩・ω・`)∩・ω・`)   (    ). (    ). (    ) (    )   `u-u´  `u-u´   `u-u´  `u-u

dun get it twisted fam

Funny thing about mine so far is I don't notice pissing them out, or at least not the first one. Its the part where it goes from your kidney to the bladder that kills me. That tube must be more narrow than my dick hole.

Don't make me unfriend you on myspace

Ugh, I'm sorry. I hear shit all over South America is pretty fucked off. Makes me think of Galapagos by Vonnegut because I'm a fucking hipster. Rampant human sterility when?
Any end in sight?

nice.

hobo wizards back alley knife fight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

\_(ツ)_/¯

Thats enough to drive a man to suicide! What are they thinking!

Welcome back!

Oh shit nigger, I didn't realize I did that, coulda swore I linked your post. I'm barely paying attention though, killing Khezus
Her daughter is almost as cute as she is. Holo is still better though

Generations. I'm HR6 currently, but I'm sort of stalled out, grinding out a bunch of weapons and such to get them all up to snuff for when I dive into Deviants.

Calm down there Armstrong.
This is what SHOULD'VE happened when all this special-snowflake business really started gaining ground. But people didn't want to appear "non-progressive" so they threw logic out the window. And now here we are.

DAMN RIGHT

As long as it bothers Mark.

Nope, everyone is retarded here, and no one really cares about the future. Living here is kind of post apocalyptic. It's not so far from becoming Mad Max.

Boomerfag detected
>>>/oven/

And I still don't know why I'm laughing so hard

Well obviously their son doesn't do that kind of thing because I's a good boy.

record that laugh, and hold back those tears if you will

Holy shit are they those types of folks?

You damn right faggot. You're talking about my waifu faggot. I'm eagerly awaiting the new series of LNs even though I won't be seeing all that much but I'm quite interested to see how Col and Myuri go. I doubt anything changed and it's just going to be the same ol' same ol' which I am fine with.

Draw ritsu and yui getting beam sabered like this.

Ain't that the Commie one in some real shit right now
How the hell are you on a computer
Also I Inadvertently avoided a ban

Accept my friend request already.

My mom is, at least.

I imagine the dickhole is larger since people can stick stuff up it for pleasure reasons.
You're lucky I didn't think ahead this time to carry K-on porn on my external.

This picture is probably the first time I show up on 4 am pics. Makes me a little teary eyed.

Try to play guitar for him, unless the nurse decides to try to kick me out again. I should invest in some small speakers so I can play music for him from my phone. I think he'll like Frank Sinatra since that was his era. If not that, smooth jazz.

You gotta drink more water fam.

Very nice. I tried playing MH4U but I stopped at some point. I'm not sure if these games are fro me. I do like how generations has different styles for each weapon type, in 4U I was getting tired of the same hammer moves.

im having diarrhea as i type this. i wish there was a way to prove it without taking a picture but unfortunately i cant.

That last image is kawaii as fuck.

For you.

Oh whoops didn't notice!

Done!

Yeesh. My mom is kinda southern christiany but I know shes not that weird.

Yes, it is. And I've had this PC for quite some time with some shit fixes here or there.
I'm more worried about food, tho. But hey, I'll shitpost till the very end.

at least you're not having a double whammy.
consider getting a table infront of your toilet and play some comfy games while pooping your life away.
also drink lots and lots of water so you don't die

thanks for the konata

have your parents disowned you yet?

well I'm gonna go

posting from my laptop from work is not as relaxing as jsut doing it on the work computer and I can't to work on the side while I wait for the thread to post

have a good night all

10/10

It's not really a religious thing with her, it's just that she operates on the assumption that her kids are still young and innocent.

See you around.

hey I made one of those of my waifu a while back too.

I tried to keep up drinking water last time but slipped. Hate the junk. Maybe go back to green tea but so sick of it. Drank gallons and gallons and gallons of it last time.

And good luck with that, hope he likes it!

Cya next time!

One more.
KONATA'S A TOPPER

I'm surprised you have internet
But I guess Commies care more about the internet than a functioning system and I guess that' is true for the Spic Commies too

what the fuck i dont have dysentery it's just a normal wet shit. also tbqh fam im on my phone rn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thats pretty dang neat. Do you like just spam swirls and color it in hoping for the best or what?

How old are you?

And did you never go through a rebellious phase to fix that?

How do you make those? I just had it from one of those threads posting weird shit of Kagamin's sister.

Ohoh, so Holo is your waifu. And I haven't read any of the LNs yet, how comfy are they?

Generations is fun, but hit and miss. It has no G-rank, for starters. The hunter arts are fairly overpowered. Adept style makes monsters a fucking cakewalk, and aerial style makes IG sort of moot. It's still plenty usable, but that was what made IG so special, was it had the exclusive ability to mount from anywhere. These games most certainly aren't for everyone. I love them to pieces though. 400 hours in MH3U, 760 in MH4U, and right now i'm about 140 hours into MHGenerations.

sleep tight

are you brain dead?

I'm about to go to my wagecuck job to earn just a few dollars above minimum. Meanwhile, I think my mouse is broken since the mousewheel won't scroll properly.

I also lost my drive and passion for playing games with all the jewery, politics, and casualization that has happened. Does anyone know of one non-Steam game out right now that could possible spark my interest again?

Not really. My ex and I were close friends before we were an item and she kept me in line.

We Xers are fucking it up even harder. The Boomers did some very shitty things, but mostly centered around unsustainable gibsmedats, which can be fixed with some pain. Gen X is working on using big data to turn the world into a machine. We're a fucking nightmare generation.

any more?

So what was the point of Rule 8 again
I understand Ritsu is cancer but why didn't they make a rule saying No Bel and no Ritsu
Makes no sense

I've never played that game. I bet he's a real cool dude.
We don't deserve a better world.
inb4 ow the edge. It seemed more feasible when I was younger.

Because this way they can use it on anyone else they want too.

what the bullcrap you were so nice a second ago 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😥😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😏😏😣😘🤗🙂😏😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Dump modern games, grab an emulator for the NES/SNES/N64/PS1 and just have at it. I started playing 90% vintage games a few years back and it really made a difference.

Ohhh. You'd think your mom would assume you were doin your ex at least though.

It feels really weird when sexual things slightly pop up with mine. I still live at home since I never had a real push to get my own place yet. Kinda gets awkward watching anime and chilling in the living room on the TV and one of those slightly fanservicey parts just randomly pops up when pops or mami decides to walk on by.

Monster Hunter

You'd probably like him, Sundowner too even maybe.
this tbh famalam

Good stuff right there.

God knows what's going to happen next.

your parents raised you with disinterest and let schools teach you all this crazy shit
next time you see your parents tell them "thank you" and shank these motherfuckers

bless you kind user

i got to stand my ground
not fat kike is going to ban me today

Ganbatte Konachan!

I might try that. I do have a collection of SNES games on my hard drive, but I never really touched them. Thanks for the suggestions. Does MH play well on a 3DS emulator?

I think part of the reason I'm getting as banned as much as I am is because somebody is spamming reports on all my posts until one sticks.

I steal it, so that's irrelevant. Don't think it's so surprising, tho, I can only use it at night.
Also, the people that can is leaving the boat. I can't, so I'll try to enjoy life as much as I can, although I'm planing on leaving.

What about a girl hugging a guy saying "I'm glad"?

My guess is she just tries not to think about it too much. Kind of like how I try not to think about all the government spying and shit going on.

I usually watchedo n my PC anyway, so that was never much of a problem. Still prefer to watch on my PC. More comfortable.

I said nothing. They are really comfy but after volume 6 they introduce Col and it goes full overdrive with the economics. It's still really comfy and enjoyable though it's just that Col doesn't feel like he needs to be there despite being a pretty cool character and acts as a buffer between Holo and Lawrence. I honestly started acting like a giant faggot for her during the LNs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Only one way to solve it. Jack off when you know shes coming in so she sees it on purpose. Shock her out of it!

Nice! Collections like that are the best way to do it really. I've got a big 1000 rom torrent of NES games and if I'm having trouble playing games I'll open them randomly until one of them turns out to be really fun.

Try it with your SNES!

It really depends on what you like user. I suggest playing some small indie games that are confirmed being good and not feminist trash.
Post what you're looking for in a game.

My parents tried, despite all their failings, to raise me against the grain and mostly succeeded.
It fucking pays to have good parents. So if you do, give em a call and some flowers.

Basically. Use the pencil took to make the scribbles then use the fill tool to colour it.

Alright. I'm getting tired but I need to stay up to help my cousin for her first day of high school so I'll need to draw to keep myself awake.

No idea. I didn't realize the 3DS emulator was even properly functional.

You may be better off with those (S)NES/N64/GC/PSP games though, for emulating. I have no idea how well anything will run on the 3DS emu

my lips fingers are sealed.No idea who Col is though, it's cool they really get into the economics stuff though. I'll have to pick up the first LN and see how it is for me

But (((who)))

user that wasn't what I meant at all but I liked it so much I came back to give you some better material to work with

use it or don't but thank you for the gif

I like watching on the couch. Can't get comfy in my computer chair as it's been worn of use and needs to be replaced- but I can't find anything to beat lying down on a couch.

>have former commie parents
I visit them once a week since I live in the area
elders who did their fucking jobs deserve respect

maybe switch the last 2

Guess I'll go do one right now then.

Time to go watch some cutscenes on jewtube.
On that note, I never even played MGS3. I just watched all the cutscenes in a row.

The youknowwhos obviously. They hate weebshit because its pure.

I'd make one but I'd probably get banned for posting it

do it anyway

MGR would make for a pretty good movie. The game is fun though, you should give it a yarhar and try it for yourself.

I don't think I'm doing this right

I was just not going to jack off.

I usually watch on my laptop, either on the couch or in bed. Right now i'm just using my desk because I'm here too. I don't like my laptop keyboard.

Daily Reminder that applesauce is delicious and good for you

Was mostly joking, working on it.

Make sure they go off to the edge of the screen.

Lame!

Just make sure to pick up the illustrated cover. I'm still collecting all the LNs up. I act like an absolutely retarded romantic faggot for her. I hate admitting it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

welcome to the world of waifu's, user.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All I can say is that I'M ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT EVERYTHING.
Also severely depressed
But I don't remember ever feeling any other way so it's basically my normal.
Could be worse.

Wasn't Walt Disney an ebil raycist anyway?

Nothing wrong with doing good things for your love user, I'd do anything for Ritsu.

I assume you mean this one, I don't see any others on Amazon. It's nice and cheap though, only $10.at least you have good taste user, take comfort in that much

Even better, he was an anti-semite.

single motherhood should be abolished, forcefully
it is the worst that can happen to a child in the current year
you are guaranteed to grow up a faggot, no matter what's between your legs

Any anons secretly rich and own a plane? We have a mission from God.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

go back to dying tbh.

But I'm not a gay.
Even though I don't have anything personally against them, other than they can't produce more potentially useful people.
I like to think of myself as pragmatic.

HELP

But didn't they make tons of anti nazi propaganda?

Hope you are ready for 2020, cause the anti nip/anime message is going to be ramped up to max.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been in this for years now.

You're still a massive faggot for shoving it in everyone's face tbh fam.

Yeah. They have some 3d cover as well and it's just not as good. Thanks fam. If there's a heaven I sure want to be there drinking with her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, how would we go about doing that?
Just have a warehouse full of extra parents for kids that don't have two?

homosexuals are victims of abuse and seek to spread the disease they have
they need to be quarantined and treated
or put down, would spare us the AIDS meds after they got their neg holes pozzed on purpose

holy shit this guy

10/10
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because he was still a patriotic American.
Being an anti-semite does not mean you are automatically a Nazi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

checked

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Heres what I started with. A sloppy grid to give it some form, gonna add swirls after to make it abstracty but it should let me be able to shaper her well.

Eh she makes me happy, I'm going to end up posting about her cause of it. I don't even mention her all that much really considering how much I post.

Yes it does! And it means you are evil! 2016!

Dang ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy shit, I thought it was console exclusive for some reason.
Gotta find me a torrent. It looks pretty fun.

regulating child birth
parents that give birth to children just to raise them into degenerates should be reprimanded and have their kids taken away
of course it sucks putting kids in foster homes or in foster families, but examples need to be made, and made very fucking clear
child birth is not a fucking trend, just look at how many niggers grow up in single motherhood, out of wedlock where the daddy bails before his bitch even peed on the pregnancy test

Helping his dad do what? I bet it isn't a mission from God to help a fellow user.

Aight guys I'm headed out. Got disconnected from CyTube somehow, couldn't get back in, so whatever.

Sleep tight everybody! Catch you guys on the flipside~

as in 3DPD? Gross.
Who knows? It's sure nice to think that could exist, having your own personal heaven…

It was when it first came out.

Guess I should redo the lines then.

Gotta love Ids, helps block the spam.

C ya user

Good night

Night yoza!

Cya next time!

Yeah I've restarted like 3 times already

No point sticking around like this. Later.

clearly 4am is better this way

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks mods.

I dunno, I know several gays that you wouldn't even know where homo, and they're alright people besides.
I do think the ones that are obnoxious fairies should be quashed, though, which is a majority of them.

Yo, that was part of my master plan too.
You can have two children, enough to replace you and your mate, and any extras are taken and become property of the state, and would be given to decent folks who are otherwise sterile or something.
My dad is black.
But he's way better person than my mom who is white.
I don't understand the idea of white supremacy.

President's not the president. You should know this by now.
What a waste.

They are busy banning people posting random animu girls

We need to just ban these threads entirely, clearly.

homosexuality is a brain deficiency
there is plenty of those who are not willing to succumb to it and seek treatment and kudos and good luck to them
but really the vast majority of faggots that cry for equal treatment and then go out to fuck each other in the ass in public restrooms or go to fag parades should all be gasses
they are a danger to future generations
white supremacy is coon speak for "gibs me dat"
none of the niggers that are currently rioting as BLM have ever in their life face either oppression nor slavery
they should all be locked up and demonstrate to the nation that your actions have fucking consequences

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Too bad there isn't a mod to help us like r/a/dio had.
Still trying to get the lines right.

The mass behind BLM is getting funded secretly by those that want the public to kill themselves, so of course those that control the police are preventing them from stopping the clear crimes they are committing. I don't wanna talk about conspericy shit, but it's pretty fucking real from the shit I've looked around of it.
Best to arm up and prepare to fight the world.

I'd be pretty nice to have a mod who actually gave a shit about the threads and actually knew the people in them yeah.

They should have left things the way they were. It literally could not have gotten any worse.

we'll have to take the world back when the time comes
see you in the trenches

what is your objective, captain sperg?

Does not compute.

I don't entirely disagree with what you're saying, for the most part. BLM is absolutely cancer. However, there's plenty of blacks that aren't niggers like that, kinda like how there's gays that aren't trying to poz everything.
I think my whole things is that people shouldn't be judged for what other people do, especially if those things occurred before that person existed.
Except Jews. You don't have to be a Nazi to hate Jews; you just have to be a mensch. They've literally only caused bad shit for the entirety of their existence. They're the real enemy driving the rest of us apart, because they know they can't stand against a united people.
Anyway, I'm blowing this popsicle stand. It's been real.

I'll have your back if you have mine, user.
Stay up.

well looks like i should leave now

Farewell all
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Too bad Mark isn't smart enough to bring people on board that actually have interest in this place.

People don't understand what containment means apparently.
I fucking only post in these threads and have never touched the 4am board or their IRC channels or any other place yet I have to deal with the shitposting. Great board moderation Mark.

Hopefully we live long enough to not accidentally fire on each other.

that's what I mean
the black community has severe problems, for example with children out of wedlock and single motherhood
but instead of focusing on that, you have people like BLM emerge and demand whitey fix it and give them money and shieet
they are doing their own community a huge fucking disservice with all this shit
bringing others against them as they burn their own cities to the ground

gotchu fam

can't promise I won't feed you bullets if you're an avatarfag :^)

See ya.
Haven't been able to talk with everyone since the shitposting day came, this sucks.

I post images of mai waifu as well as anything else I want to fag. :^)
>inb4 banned because of smugface

You alright, user?

you'll be posting them from hell if we ever meet, faggot

It'll die down eventually and maybe the mods will pull the dragon dildo out of their ass and realize caving into the demands of shitposters is a mistake.

you've annoyed the board for far too long
these threads will never be peaceful again
until you kill yourself

Everyone has their own vernacular. As far as everyone that posts is concerned, these threads are up in the middle of the night where any usual posters are asleep. If you can see this thread you've either woken up early, lost control of your life, or live in a third world country.

I'm taking those trips and running.

The fag is literally killing the thread since we have no post timers and mods are faggots that aren't stopping the clear abuse of no captcha per post. The sperg knows what he's doing and being a little bitch using such a low tactic.

Then again I have quite an obscure waifu- so maybe since I plan to keep her within arms reach of my armory

No, mods are retarded they won't learn unless Mark gets direct heat and someone handholds him or something.

Or you're a dedicated shitposter.
Good idea to run, it's just I'm tied to this for 2 more hours so it matters the most to me.

Wew

Ritsu is actually better than most faggot posters on Holla Forums. You need to prove your point as to why the general user on Holla Forums shouldn't be killed off first before him.
Not even trying to defend either, just trying to keep my comfy spot.

But why

To be fair I'd rather be an avatarfag than a tripfag, I was forced into this.

most faggot posters on Holla Forums don't trip
he's belrose tier autism
he's the Val of 4am at this point
I don't see how he's clinging to life, holding onto his waifu with his pathetic, greasy, chubby hands
might as well end it now, it's only downhill form here

You make some interesting points.

My phone can hardly handle this thread, what triggered the autismo's shitfit?

Holla Forums did it

Saying someone is a faggot is like saying hello here.

test

Mods are being fags so I would go and trip if I was able to ban evade at work. The only reason this is happening is the poor choices that were made here. We didn't ask for any of this, we were sitting around posting at fucking 4 am in the morning where even spergs would be sleeping, posting images of anime girls and talking about how life sucks and giving advice to anons that hear about posting in the thread about maybe thinking of suicide. You fags came around and shat up our thread that we literally do nothing in.

oh boy why not make a board then?
for example, I don't know
>>>/4am/

I never knew simply posting without an avatar was that hard until today.

It's about posting on Holla Forums you faggot. r/a/dio got banned off from /a/ from faggots like you and when it did it turned into standstill echo chamber because no one bothered to stay with it. It thrives because it's part of Holla Forums, like it's own general. Maybe we should rename the thread to "off-topic non-vidya shit general thread that gets posted when people go to sleep because we've lost control of our life and find ourselves still awake at this time"

or you move to your own board so you can enjoy your
since it's only a hand full of the same people coming in here every single day, like a clockwork
randomly coming into 4am is long since dead
nobody wants to talk in here anymore as long as you faggots occupy this place

an argument I've heard was "b-but not everybody lives in murica! some people are here far later than 4am!"
which is even fucking worse
they set their clocks to make it in here in time
the spirit of 4am, like stu's VA, is fucking dead

two hands full, my bad

This thread is shit. Let it die.

Any of you fags still hanging out in here?

Yeah, was about to leave. What's up?

This. This is what's up.

no

EDGY
D
G
Y

Also it's not like someone needs to be around to make the thread or generally have a regular showing of people to get discussion going in the threads after it's been mode. Because random newfags will know about the 4am dead time.
The most wrong argument since this whole shitstorm started. The thread was doing fine, there were random anons coming in and posting a bit every night- someone new usually came around for a few days and went off on their way with the advice we had given them. Also even 50 UIDs isn't just "two hand fulls" when you have to take into account all those other avatarfags that have left for whatever as well as all the anons that go here to ask for advice and then carry on with their life since they were posting here just at that bad time.
This shit is cutting into my Yume2kki time. Wish you fags would just fucking leave the 4am thread alone- why the fuck try to clean up something that isn't making a mess- hell this thread keeps these fags that could go and avatarfag or tripfag all over other parts of Holla Forums. Can't you just fucking go and put on a filter to hide the 4am thread's excistance-
OH WAIT YOU DON'T EVEN NEED THAT SHIT BECAUSE THE THREAD IS BURRIED FUCKING 5 PAGES BACK WHEN YOU WAKE UP NORMALLY HOLY SHIT

I found the tumblr of my former best friend who became a nu-male beta cuck and ditched me when he graduated

Shit man, you sound upset.

Never heard of it. Is it gud?

I'm sorry for your loss. Introduce him to skating, skating and metal makes people impervious to tumblr.

I'm about to show you fags. Who are we picking to play Pratty and what's more important, bullying your loli or tenderly loving her?

you must be a psychic to know when I and everyone else wakes up

most of them stopped being fags and are just anons now
yeah, about that, we already have cross thread posters, looking at the waifu fags thread
another "please leave us alone!" thread
nah, this is much more fun
running away is not an option

Okay. Pick the girl I guess. Tenderly loving her.

I see. You'll understand what I mean with this later. I'm going to get some screen shots here and there and post them, but the dialogue and music all around is 9/10 so I made a brand new channel just for you morning dudes here: hitbox.tv/Nymphen

It's too late, I haven't seen him in 4 years and I don't intend on catching up with him since he's gone full sjw.

This mom tho.

are moms girls?

Not really, but I can see it taken as such. Don't like it when faggots win and ruin things I like.

Isn't that one of top of the recommended yuri games?

Yeah I'm a true psychic since majority of traffic is from the eastern coast of America. I also know that 4am is a very shit time to be awake because majority of the population does not sleep at daylight hours.
No they fucking left- don't try to stretch some shit around like a feminist.
I don't see Ritsu avatarfagging in other threads. Hell I don't see anyone else I've seen avatarfag elsewhere. I even know multiple people in the 4am threads are in WWEW and I can't spot them. and I'm fucking good at spotting crossposters before you comment
So I guess you are admitting that the only reason you're here is to shitpost and ruin the board. Good to know.

Kind of

I'll have to jump onto this. I've seen caps and it does look like fun.

I've played this game as the dude

it's really good and the combat reminds me of old enix games

huey's still around without announcing it, how do you know the others aren't? unless they said so on their faggy little irc
well here's a few
Yang faggot
the two senran faggots
Ruby faggot
I wouldn't be surprised if that catbra guy was doing it, but I have yet to see him announce it over there
apparently you're dog shit at it
I'll let it slide that belrose used to do it everywhere since he's that autistic, but he is an avatarfag and has been frequenting this desecrated corpse of 4am
no, I admit to not running with my tail between my legs like a bitch, if I get to have fun while doing that, even better

What're, gay?

git gud

I heard the game was gay as fuck when you play as the girl.

how do you make your gifs user?

are they just straight video conversions?

They would announce it. Literally the only way of knowing. Fucking people stop posting at times, it's not uncommon.

You'll need to have some proof that it's them, simple same images with different names isn't enough since fucking everyone can save their images.
Running from what? A losing battle, since the avatarfags can go ahead and shit up the place like you fags are accusing them of doing?

user pls.

I'll need to head off though and clock out.
Until next time Holla Forums.

user times have changed

have a good one man

go ask those I named, I've been to these threads believe it or not and they've talked about it
why would they, they can cease being fags and still come here
again, look at huey, he was sane enough to drop it and still comes by without announcing his retarded ass
maybe go to their cytube and ask them what they think about all this, you'd be surprised
you must be living in some kind of fantasy bubble to not see past this cancer, which is natural if you only come to these threads anyway

we can gladly bring this up tomorrow again, work's calling
and they day after, and the day after, and the day after
the "peaceful" days of shitting up are over
put on a helmet lest you want to hurt yourself from flailing around too much

I'm losing my fucking mind, no amount of money is fucking worth this.

you guys should take a break

this argument won't really go anywhere and all it will produce is self cringe

user I don't know what to tell you

your schedule sounds like shit do you even have recovery time?