ITT videogames that deal with real life religion

ITT videogames that deal with real life religion.
Pic related has Mormons as a faction and pretty portrays them correctly.
I wish more vidya weren't so scared of having real world religions in them whether it was putting them in a good light or not.
before someone accuses me, no i'm not Mormon

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4yyc27/japanese_pm_dressed_up_as_mario_for_the_olympics/d6rhgtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except for the fact that most of the gospel Joshua preaches is made up.

it's all made up, skydaddies are for stupid nazis and rightwing cavemen

undertale

Ah, another intellectual, I'm glad someone else agrees with me. Everyone else is a bunch of Trump voting cavemen.

Why don't you ask ChristCentered Gaming?

Shin Megami Tensei.

Didn't we already have this thread before?

Considering Holla Forums has over 10470992 posts, probably.

New Vegas sure did spawn a cult following so I guess it is indeed relevant.

Yeah, that rings close to truth.

I'm not sure I'd want games dealing with religion in the current climate, it's pretty much guaranteed to be bad even if the people making the games are religious themselves. You can't rely on any part of society to truly understand religion these days, you must make the journey yourself.

The sheer amount of religious conflict present in CK2 is pretty relevant to what you're asking for, methinks.

omg this

im so sikc and tired of all of the troglodytes on this board
but im glad to see more of us inteligent people :,)

right wing atheist here
am i special?

The Doom novels are centred around Mormons.

They did put a decent amount of effort more than any other game into simulating the different doctrinal disputes and branches of Christianity beyond just Catholic/Orthodox.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE AND NOTHING MATTERS. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE'RE ON STARSHIPS FUCKING LOLIS AND DROWNING AND GAY FAGGOT HEDONISM BECAUSE OF SCIENCE XDDDD.

OMG FAM THIS. LIBERALISM IS WHAT EDUCATED PEOPLE GO FOR! RELIGION ISN'T REAL AT ALL, IT'S JUST MADE UP FABLES LOL. NO I NEVER STUDIED IT OUTSIDE OF WATCHING FUNNY PETNECOSTALS ON /r/ATEHISM, why?

Check out this conversation chain on Reddit. The whole site and all it's users need to be disposed of. Also, imagine how retarded it'd be if Obama dressed up as some American cartoon character. These retard children on Reddit think it's cool and enlightened to do so though.
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4yyc27/japanese_pm_dressed_up_as_mario_for_the_olympics/d6rhgtg
^WARNING, CANCER

i shouldn't have done that laser surgery otherwise i'd be blind by now

CK2 was mentioned, hopefully Kingdom Come will do a good job considering its time period.

Other than that… no not really, the CK2 guys actually got Christian and Islamic historians to advise them on some of this. It's exceedingly rare for a company to put that much work into anything.

Most of the time games just make up their own religions though and deep doctrinal examination doesn't really go into most video game religions, exception being Morrowind and Kirkbride's unbridled autism.

Crimson Skies had Mormon zeppelins in Utah that you could shoot down.

Please Mark, delete this thread. We all know what this baiting would do and does nothing except bring in all the fedora tippers and christ-chan crusaders. Oh and ban the cucks before doing it like and otherwise the board will turn into another cuckchan Holla Forums

I knew it was going to be painful. You warned me it's full of cancer. I still clicked. First thing I see and I already regret my decision: