More websites being taken down

As most of you know the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack was taken down after the events of Charlottesville. I noticed they weren't the only ones. Sites that have been around since the 90s are being taken down that sell music and merchandise. For instance Micetrap has been around the internet since 1996, and it wasn't just until a couple days ago it is coming down. The same goes with Resistance records. (the site doesn't work anymore)

note: I'm not a white supremacist, but the take down of websites that have been around for 20 years and statues that have been around a 100 years over this one event is scary. Freedom is losing

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where the fuck do you think you are? Reddit?

Who? What?

gay

That name sounds like honeypot, if you ask me.

Some guy apparently ran a website selling bad wrong think stuff and he was labeled a NeoNazi for it.

She's just an excuse, a pretext if you will.

Oh no, not micetrap.
it sucks that sites are going down, but tbh if i was business savvy, i'd realize that there's a huge market for this shit right now and i'd be rolling in shekels.

Resistance Records is up and back.

What are you, a jew, cuck or big brain then kek

Its obvious why people who aren't nationalist start visiting this website. I don't even need to state why.

Lurk. Don't waste space with irrelevant threads.

I think he's implying that they rhyme with bills.

Learn to read IDs, OP hasn't posted even once.

I think it might have been a concerted information warfare effort. Pulling down all the biggest right wing news sites, purging youtube of "wrong" charlottesville videos that documented antifa initiating violence and even flushing liveleak with videos that align with media narrative. All at the same same time.

micetrap owner Steven Wiegand has cucked

it isn't up and back. Click on "enter". Site has been down for at least 3 days.

your obviously not a fan of racist/racial music

I believe in freedom of speech and association, along with being a racial realist. Apparently, even being that I care more about these websites more than you guys, so not sure what that says about you.

He likely has personal details that he doesn't want to get out. This might be pre-emptive, or he might have been threatened by salt-left e-warriors.
I don't think he was ever /ourguy/, anyway. He was just making money from edgy internet kids. A market that is now very lucrative.

the truth is they are cutting off the sites ability to pay for stuff. Not only people buying things, but the people running the sites. Just like they did with the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

wasn't buttcoin supposed to solve all these problems?

I'm assuming he probably was dealing with lots of threats. His address and info are on Antifa sites. Not only did he run the site, he also released tons of music on his own micetrap label.

Quads for Kek and Ammit to kill the jews

damn

What.

His site had a free streaming radio show and music. Also, he has been doxxed on Antifa sites, not sure for how long.

This guy's site has been around before most of you on here were probably born.

moonman?

This notice on 8ch is probably the first time 99.99% of any people in the world has ever heard of it.

Literally who the website

I really want to get into Graveland and Nokturnal Mortum and some of the other NSBM bands, but at this point I'm afraid I'll end up on some kind of hit list. Don't want antifa faggots showing up at my door with baseball bats or burning down my house.

Good thing I bought all the Burzum albums years ago.

I guess not enough of an E-celeb for you.

You guys have at least heard of Resistance Records, which is gone now?

Nope.

where can i obtain said hate music

i should be selling moonman and moonman accessories

fpbp

according to the pic you posted the faggot took it down himself

Quads of truth.

Free copies are handed out at Hitler's speeches every thursday.

newfags. Those sites have been around since the beginning of the internet, next thing you're going to say you've never heard of stormfront.

People Haters. It's hard to find their stuff, but back in '99 and '00 it was much easier because no one gave a shit on the internet.

So you are not jewish? Jews run everything so I would say they are supremacists.

That is the crazy thing. Around ALL these years…and in 2017…it is the end. Same with the statues. The internet is getting a check mate going.

People Haters are great. I own a few of their CDs.

Most normie sites ban "hate music", as long as it is from white artists.

That's what lifting and firearms are for. Also if you haven't listened to absurd I highly recommend

black face ban bypass ftw

In OP's defense, do you know who else wasn't a white supremacist? Hitler himself, so don't be hating non racists unless you want to crucify Hitler along with them.

Otherwise, it seems that the zog machine is trying to sanitize the old and free internet, and they have to be stopped.

The problem is converting $ to Bitcoin and vice versa. Services like coinbase have been shutting out white nationalists. Then there are the middle man services like bitpay, which handle the payments for buying stuff from sellers that accept bitcoin. These are the choke points that the enemy exploits. You can still always send Bitcoin from one wallet to another, but the utility of that is limited. To actually use Bitcoin as a functional currency you need to rely on these other services.

There's an easy way to access The DaiIy Stormer from a regular web browser without needing Tor. You simply use any of the public tor2web proxies.

How? You just add ".to" or ".link" or ".cab" to the end of the Stormer's .onion address. For example, this:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/

can be visited in any normal browser with any of these:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/man-stabbed-by-antifa-for-having-a-fashy-haircut/

BE WARNED that these tor2web proxies do NOT give you (the visitor) any anonymity like using real Tor does. So they are ONLY useful for visiting .onion sites that are already legal like the Stormer. Which in this case makes them ideal because only the Stormer's host needs to be anonymous while its readers do not.

Spread this info people. And if anyone knows Anglin well enough to actually get his attention, please tell him about this so he can publish the info at gab.ai/AndrewAnglin

ive been d&c larping on a beauty guru gossip website aimed at black women all summer and it's actually kind of working

when are you guys gonna wake up and realize that you shouldnt just sit around wasting time discussing how to save the white race on imageboards which are known to be infested by shills instead of actually going out and using the same tactics they're using on us

fucking idiots

Good point. And most people don't even use URLs or their address bar these days. Your typical normalfag will go to youtube not by typing in youtube.com into the address bar, but by typing it into the google search and going to the link from there. The point being that giving someone a link, even if it's a long shitty link like dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link doesn't matter.

Anything, LARPing or not, of nazi music is "hate" music. Of course rap, where you kill, rape, and do the worst, is still simply rap.

What does 'promoting d&c among black women' do for us? What even is that, "Bitch, yo weave is shit, gidda new wun!"?

It's a bit interesting for all these companies that rely on a completely unprotected electric grid based on outdated SCADA software with so many vulns you can literally find autoscript payloads on YouTube are doing everything they can to piss off a group of extremely tech knowledgeable Nazis who want to watch the world burn.

yep

To abort, or not to abort. To sterilize yourself, or convince your man to get a vasectomy. You see, he might not be doing that, but what's stopping others from doing it?

I really like my new shoes.

Kill yourself faggot.

Who?

yeah. Who is this? Name sounds vagely familiar.

A kikess who said Israel should nuke Europe if they're ever attacked by Iran,

wew
How did a chosen get kicked off paypal? This reeks of a setup, something to distract away from the fact that it's an anti-right wing purge across the entire internet by making it look like the opposite side is getting hit and that's important because it's a new.

It's irrelevant for you to say
For two reasons.

1) Nobody gives a shit
2) You make it sound like it's a bad thing

Either learn to integrate in the community you are being part of or fuck off.

truth

not even the accusers care

Micetrap guy became an old fag loser and Resistance records was Pierce's label.

bitcoin ATMs. Allows you to keep your transactions anonymous. Some of them have cashout functions too. If there isn't one in your area, consider buying one (3-10k) and becoming the only game in town.
t. ATM owner

PONY BUMP BUMP BUMP

Read the op… not saving this from the slide…

So that's how TOR censors? Control the (((media))) so you can get brainwashed people across the world or just other Jews to prevent an idea from spreading (Holohoax) or force an idea into the consciousness (race mixing).

I just don't know why Stormer was picked over the others? Just because it was the most visible as a testcase?

No way that is real.

He is probably doing that incase 8ch is a honeypot.(it probably is).
So he doesnt get fired and doxxed later on.

Seriously? I don't even know where to begin on how stupid these comments are. Kill yourself.

That said anyone who isn't concerned about websites being taken down just because DNS doesn't agree with them should kill themselves too.