Expectations thread

You know the drill.

pretty accurate

Man Fran Bow was so disapointing, it was great for the first 3/4ths but then fell appart so hard at the end, which really brings the whole thing down. Its such a shame as i was thinking through out the whole thing they need to end this really well to make it stick but they did not. The ending was such a let down.

Anyone have the Trials Fusion expectations?

Wasn't there an user a little while ago who found out threads like these and those 3x3 threads are marketers doing research?

I'm touched user

I was expecting something more balls to the wall, yes, but in the end I think it was fitting. After all, the central mystery of the game is whether Fran is really seeing parallel universes or is just hallucinating while lobotomized in a damp basement. Considering this, an ambiguous ending where either possibility could work was the best choice, if not the most memorable. It's up to you to believe if she catches a break or not.

Yes, but I found out that he was just trying to justify his marketing major.

Reddit overreaction images: the thread

reported.

:))

I thought this game was going to be worse, actually. The over-the-top memetics don't really ruin it either because you can just ignore the big cat riding the unicorn, I guess.

The meme DLC was Ubisoft raping an otherwise perfect game, right before the story with your AI waifu reached it's big finale. It's like fucking Chinatown, this shit.

what's a reddit overreaction image?

See

Yeah, we have fun but it's kind of shit.

Youre worse than casuals who play no mans sky.

These are old.

Also a lot of the bosses border on bullet hells.

I'm still not getting it. Is it really a thing?
You seem to be an expert.

why is every recent horror game this same shit

We're catching up to late 90's/early 2000's shitty writing.

This explains it

Since when did that have anything to do with reddit?

thank god somebody said it.
what the fuck even are half of these?

Its one of the most useful degrees. Literally every job out there has to do with business.

This guy makes a valid point. Stop sperging out and adding tasteless reddit memes

I blame E.Y.E. for that, since that one is very fitting.

To elaborate, the reason I like using the small template is because you have less space for a punchline, so you have to get really creative with your joke. People that did the fuckhueg overreaction images did it as a way to show how 'awesome' their game was, but now that it's the norm, they're just not funny anymore. There's no bloody joke anymore because no one has to be creative and work around limitations, all you have to do is throw a bunch of reaction images onto a template and call it a day.

Did anyone use Flurry after her chapter apart from doing overworld puzzles?

God no the only useful move from her was that Gale one that blew away all the enemies for quick star points

You know I'm right.

FUCK corpse party.

Both her and the optional partner were my least used when playing.
Even Goombella got more use with Tattle and Multibonk.

Just another form of Holla Forums's obsession with making everything as minimalist as possible.

You're certainly not wrong, but it also depends on what servers you go on. I'm so fucking jaded and burned out on this fucking game but no alternatives seem to fill the fucking void

I know that feel fam. I've been wanting to make my own TF2 clone for a while to satiate my autism, but life happens. Someday.

brevity is the soul of wit

Are you the guy that goes into LOL threads and starts erasing as much shit as you can from speech bubbles under some belief that less is always more?

Games can be complex experiences. Why limit yourself to one description of one type of feeling towards one specific element of a game when there are plenty of other things to comment on about the game too?

Yeah, sure was witty.

You have an autism, son.

When you grow up, you'll too realize nothing is ever as simple as a saying.

Anyone got the template?

mane, fuck you paint

we must have played different games

hey now, it's more of a 4chan tier thread

It's not really ambiguous except if you didnt pay attention.
Near the end you realize that everything is real, why? The car with the doctor, she knows about his past when he never spoke about it, meaning that all her visions are real.
The problem was the beginning where she couldnt control her powers and needed the drug, and thus seeing things that sometimes are not there, when she stops using the drugs all her visions become clear.

No. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You didn't play that though.

this place is already more cancerous purely due to posters like you