Killing Floor

anyone who's not a huge faggot want to play this shitty game?

I would be down, but I need to work in four hours, and I still need sleep.

When you sleep in poison ivy, don't be surprised when you get a rash.

b-but I just wanted to play game

maybe next time you won't play a shit game then

how is the game shit? It's basically what overwatch should have been

I would definitly be down maybe tomorrow sometime. Maybe we can get a group to play with regularly. best class is xbow medic

maybe somebody with a bit more initiative can organize a few HoE matches

I actually tried this again for the first time in a long while and enjoyed it a bit. They reworked some of the perks and are apparently planning to make doors respawn so you can actually camp again now.

How is it even related to Overwatch?

Are you talking about KF2? The first one has been dead for two years.

Merely pretending. Right?

People still play kf1. I can still find servers to play on. Alot of them too. But most have too high ping.

I mean, updates-wise. You can still find 5 or 6 servers that aren't empty or full, these days.

is the co-op survival horror tagline ironic? you can't throw in shitty meme avatars into a game and then call it a horror game

No updates =! Game is dead

=!?

what kind of dyslexic retard do you have to be to use =!?

Are you retarded?

besides that, if you were using =! both values would have to be boolean because you're inverted the second variable

you can't do (int)x=!4, because comparing a value to 'not four' is asinine

so now you'd have to do something convoluted like lightswitchOn=true, except instead, because you're a fucking sperglord, you'd one up yourself and do lightswitchOn=!false

which makes no sense at

but yes, I can't 'into programming' because I understand how booleans work

Firebug > Demo > Support Spec > Commando > Medic > Berserker

reeee java get out

Killing Floor 1 is a great game and extremely deep if you want to actually properly learn your perks by doing things like melee locking, uppercuts and gitting gud at sharpshooter.

The amount of players varies from 500-1000 at any one time though so it isn't as active as it once was, plus if you join a bunch of tryhards on a hell on earth server you'll basically be spectating.

I play every day though and there are always games available at all times, though suicidal/hell on earth are least common.

It'd be great if this game was revived a little, the sequel was extremely disappointing.

Agree
I'd play the hell out of his game if they hadn't added weapons DLCs

Can vouch for that, KF1's still good to open up and dick around with.

I'm still working on being able to solo a game up to Patriarch on Hard before I think about touching online. I always tard out and make some mistake that gets me killed.

the one good thing about kf2 is that the head hitboxes aren't as ridiculously fucked as they arte in kf1. trying to learn sharp in kf1 entails aiming at hitboxes that don't correspond with the character models 9 out of 10 times.

to kill pat easily, try stacking a bunch of pipe bombs in a doorway and hiding: pat's AI will force him to walk through the bottleneck and over the pipes. On hard solo, 4-8 pipes should be enough to insta-kill him, depending on your demo level.

Naw, it's not Patriarch himself that's the problem, it's getting up to him. I always make some simple mistake or panic and get swarmed by spider fuckers, even if I get the last laugh out of it by realizing I'm gonna die and then lobbing a bunch of grenades at my feet so they die with me.

I don't think you actually know what this syntactically does.

if you're having problems with getting swarmed then you aren't killing things fast enough, you should maybe try kiting a map.
only 32 zeds can spawn at once, generally (i think it's a server setting default), so if you get some distance from the main group, there won't be as many up in your face.

berzerker is best for this obviously, but you can do it with any perk.

you should also keep in mind that fleshpounds rage based on line of sight and a timer of 10-15 seconds, so if you're being followed by an fp break los every 9 seconds.

So i looked it up. The ! Goes to the left of the =. But it does mean not equal to which is what i meant.

It is always fun to kite kill FP as zerker. If you are lvl 5-6 you can out run his normal mode swing. Trick is. You smack him to the head with fireaxe. Normal swing. Not the alt. Let him swing at you. you dodge his swing by just run backwards. Rince and repeat. Now you have dead FP and you didn't took any dmg.
Key points why fp rage:
-He takes too mutch damage at once (fire axe alt swing)
-hasn't swing his arms in x amount of time. (you don't let fp to hit you after you hit him. Yes, you can out run his melee trigger area after you swung at him)

they patched it, the new trick to killing them is to shoot it with a medic gun while it's following a zerker

We are talking about kf1.

me too

I just tested it. It still works. Nice shitposting.

SHIIIEEETTT
Now I need to reinstall.
DOSH GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN LADS

I got kf2 for free but never played the first one. I played 10ish hours and got bored really quick, is 1 better?

Yeah, but it's still a repetitive game.
But there are a lot more maps and ways to be a one-man army.

that was your first mistake

I can play later today. We should all find a time that works best for all of us so that we can do this more often.

It'll be tough adjusting to this game again. The only killing floor I've been playing recently was KF2.

Look at this fucking retard. Look at him and laugh. It's blatantly obvious he has never played a single game above beginner difficulty.

KF isn't a solo game. Soloing is much harder unless you kite, because you have no time to reload or switch weapons. Learning how to solo honestly isn't going to help you much in a team match. Teamwork is really important in KF on HoE difficulty. A lot of people forget that.

Also reminder that KF1 is superior to KF2 in every single way except for possibly reload cancelling (and it's implemented very poorly in KF2).

Fucking hell. I'll have to update my server when I get home from work tonight.

I'd be up to play if you guys are still doing this.

Anyone know what 'printing' is? I got kicked from a server because I picked up some guns someone left on the floor.

There's some exploit where you buy guys and have someone else resell them to make money. Never used it myself so I don't remember the specifics.

Figured it was something like that. Sounds really fucking stupid, might as well just play on a lower difficulty if you want more money.

wow what a faggot
choke yourself with weenies homo man

there's a duplication bug. i've seen ppl do it a few times, but not sure how to do it myself. something to do with dropping weapons quickly, maybe while switching like the way you could do it in kf2 before the patch.

we need a non-pajeet server

Are you talking about the first or second post I quoted? Because if it's the first, you're a faggot for not realizing why his class list is shit. If it's the second, you misunderstood that I was just explaining why soloing is a bad way to learn the game when it doesn't teach you many important skills.

i realize your triggered cuz his list conflicts with your headcannon of superiority

a head cannon would be a pretty cool weapon

fuck

Firebug is objectively the worst class in the game, that's no headcanon. The fire lowers visibility, fucks up hitboxes, can enrage scrakes and fleshpounds or make them flail around which makes them much harder for other classes to handle, and is useless when camping because the DoT will never kill a zed before it reaches you if you're camping. If you're kiting, berserker and medic are both far superior perks and both of them can solo anything in the game if you're skilled enough. Anything a firebug can do, another class can do better and with none of the drawbacks. Demo also lowers visibility, but unlike firebug it has a strong niche (being the best at killing fleshpounds on HoE, pipebombs and nuking an area if shit hits the fan) purpose.

The fire fucks up hitboxes, which makes it a pain to play classes like sharpshooter, commando or medic that rely on headshots for kills. You can argue that a commando just spraying a bullpup will do the same, but that would be a shit player and it won't affect as many zeds as often. It's unavoidable as a firebug. Firebug is supposed to be a trash cleaner class, but other classes fulfil that role better, without the firebug drawbacks, and also have other uses.

I'm real sorry to hear that it triggers you, but those are the facts. As much as you don't like it, 2 is not greater than 3. No amount of shitposting or reaction images is going to change that.

Sounds like you're just mad that you can't handle the game when mobs are on fire.

GIT GUD.

I hate this game. My friends play it and they force me to join them. I probably spend over 200 hours in that game, not sure how much since steam is not running right now.

The good thing is you can use a cheat to unlock all dlc (they suck but I hate it when shit is locked) and get max level on all classes or perks or whatever that shit is called.

if you projected any harder we'd be watching a movie
i havent posted any reaction images but heres a gif

I'm up for a game

In his defense, firebug is honestly really shitty, but if it's fun for you, it's fun for you.

it's max 6 players unless we find a modded server, in which case it'll take a half hour to download mods first…

cool, the 7th guy and after can fuck off

Is it happening now, or are we waiting for that user to come put his server up?

is someone setting up a server? can i join i play medic

just post an IP for a server and we can turn up when we feel like it. there are loads free.

I will play too, but I only have the steam version.

Is there a difference between Steam and not?

i dont think so.

anyway here is an ip adress for a random server on the server list 66.150.214.85:7707

I'll jump in after I'm done eating. Haven't played in a grip, and I don't think I'm maxed out on anything.

dont worry, im only level 5 medic and i think level 4 sharpshooter. although they make the medic level way too slowly.

Damn, I tried to join but the server is full.

It isn't now.
This shit keeps resetting my fucking mouse sensitivity. Fuck off.

we got fucked up, lads

I assume everyone got off then?

You have to change it in the config file for it to stop doing that. Always drove me nuts.

Seems like a few did. I'ma jump back in in a bit, but I gotta do some shit.

(checked)
Noted.

I respect your opinion if that's how you enjoy playing them, but you're wrong as far as who is actually the best

I don't think you should be calling people idiots like that when that's your prime demographic.

You clearly don't even know what a demographic is

You stupid idiot

Kill yourself, dumb shit.

So wrestling makes you butthurt then?

Good