(((ESPN))) demands whites kneel for the National Anthem

(((Max Kellerman))) is outraged that none of the whites in the NFL do not feel morally outraged enough to kneel. Even worse, they are not in solidarity with the outraged black players.

Wiki:

Oi Veh, we whites need to kneel to show solidarity and need to feel white guilt.

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/male.B/b/butler-james.htm
tmz.com/2017/08/22/white-cleveland-browns-player-i-kneeled-to-support-my-african-american-teammates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Egregious Semites Pumping Niggers

Look what happened when they took videogames away. Imagine when the Chads of the nation get provoked.

If it makes anyone feel better, his brother was murdered by this nigger in Los Angeles, with a hammer.

The guy is UltraKike. His brother had his brains smashed in by a wild criminal nigger, who used to be a professional boxer, and he is still demanding whites bow to black athletes. Jews are seriously prone to mental illness.

murderpedia.org/male.B/b/butler-james.htm

The audacity of this kike. The whole point of America as a nation is that you don't kneel when someone else commands.

ESPN has more political commentary than any other cable network. Every time it's on it is either pushing niggers onto the public or pushing MSNBC tier bullshit.

That's not it, it's calculated jew agenda.

I hope more Whites stop watching niggerball sports

WOW!

Just fucking wow

wowwwy wow wow

I stopped watching the NFL after I saw these 'protests.' Fuck these spoiled fucking ungrateful fucking niggers disrespecting the country that gave them the opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars playing a damn game. Nothing worse then virtue signaling celebrities or sports figures showing just how out of touch they really are.

Are there any White men on ESPN at all anymore? Almost every host is a jew or woman. Nearly every commentator is black. I really can't remember seeing any new White man on their network in many years. I used to watch it all the time ten years ago, but it has become unwatchable with their extreme leftism injected into sports. ESPN radio is even worse. Mike & Mike is by far their best show. Let that sink in for a minute.

Professional sports aren't for white men, user. Professional sports are for niggers and puerto rican spics.

The olympics are for whites.

except NHL hockey, obviously

We all know how Five Guys worked out, and if there's anyone who rivals the autism and competitiveness of Holla Forums, it's /sp/. What the fuck are these people doing?

video inspired by this thread

he's not half white, he's half kike

Where are these fucking autists? I haven't seen them steal a get in ages.

I was thinking that since the first time i saw him. He looks some sephardic jew-nigger mix with a huge jewfro.

The nigger offed the wrong brother.

I remember watching some ESPN bullshit about the Kellerman brothers and this whole nigger/rap/boxing promotional kick they were on. The program kept portraying it as "odd" and "quirky" that two unathletic Jewish boys would be so wrapped up in "hip-hop" culture. I was just groaning at the nigger-kike alliance until it got to the part about his brother being murdered by a nog, and it was pure keks after that.

Haaaaammer, Haaaaaammer, Haaaaaammer!

They abandoned 8ch.net for Holla Forums.pl but tnow they're on endchan

typical tricks

If my brother was murdered by the missing link, there wouldn't be enough shekels in the universe to keep me shilling for the Elders. I can't imagine what they're paying this cucked faggot to continue with this farce.

Why'd they abandon 8ch for barrierchan? Shit board owner?

he does it for free

I stopped watching ESPN a year ago when Pablo Torre kept showing up everywhere. I guess some ESPN commentators are even bigger faggots than he is.

Really explains the media show around him.

I hope his brother's ghost appears to him and kicks his ass.

i thought he was some sort of arab

Forgot to add

Damn, I wished I was oppressed.

Once the GOAT Trump supporting Brady is done, so am I.

His demands were met by one last night. I guess he wanted his wife to keep giving him pussy.

tmz.com/2017/08/22/white-cleveland-browns-player-i-kneeled-to-support-my-african-american-teammates/

I'd bench them all. Ride the pine or stand the fuck up.

Absolutely disgusting. If anyone of the white team members had an ounce of pride they'd walk off and quit the team right then and there. But of course, no one would have the courage to do that because they're greedy fucks addicted to small fame and sportball is a fucking religion to these faggots

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A NIGGER IF YOU WATCH SPORT

The only people who are doing this are benchwarmers. No starting players are even participating in these "protests". That white cuck is backup to the backup QB. All these third string fucks are just looking for attention on twatter.

Handegg is still a white man's sport (or rather it's a sport where white men are the team leaders), and I look forward to watching my white QB light up a bunch of niggers on the field.

These white players have invested too heavily in their careers and are making too much money for them to walk away like that. Give them a sensible alternative (especially one that is accessible to the next generation of potential players before they get too heavily invested) and hooo boy watch niggaball implode.

KEK

I don't follow mandingo-ball. Do these shits not get booed by every fan in the stadium for doing this?

I'm not from NE but I started rooting for the Pats before the whole Trump thing. I like any team who rivals (((New York))).

the plot thickens

this.

wew