Bannon Attacks Trump'sAfghanistan Speech

Bannon isn't happy. He called him a "flip-flopper" and likened him to Obama. If we were wondering whether or not he'd attack Trump, I guess we do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4lotE
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*I guess we know now.

this world is hell

Two old goys against 100000 kikes. Of course the swamp is going to drain him. I'm surprised he lasted so long.

all I can say is maybe Bannon was needed as the voice which Trump has justification bending to instead of dealing with MSM.

aka: "breitbart is the voice of the people I have to listen to them, not ABC and cnn"

did you remember to check the sites "Jerusalem" section?
take your zionist good goy and get the fuck out

and yes, I think sending more troops to that shithole is stupid

Whoa, it's almost like there's no way of making a dent in the ZOG machine through (((democratic))) elections and our only path to victory is through violence in the streets and forceful removal of jews..

let it happen

Bannon would be against that
he loves the jews

They know and they don't care. This is called D&C shilling. If Bannon actually said this shit, he's a backstabber too, so I understand why Trump would dump him.

Hey, young white men are going to keep dying for Greater Israel, but at least you might have your wall if you're a good little goy.

I'm confused, are you defending jews?

why are you racist against this based black man?

Pick only one. I could see it coming from when he selected mad cuck Mattis. Daily reminder that any American general alive today has never won a war. They are literally all losers and total jokes who only exist to gobble up money from the Federal reserve trough.

as we all know bitter and vindictive women are always trustworthy

whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night
archive.is/4lotE

If Trump believes appeasing the military-industrial complex will help him make inroads domestically, I believe he will be unpleasantly surprised.

Take infrastructure for example, already MSM is pumping out new documentaries demonizing Hitler's infrastructure program to, quote, per one of their own summaries, "make Germany great again." Trump will be resisted on all home fronts. He must not succeed with anything domestic.

Where is that locked in here with me picture of trump? Very relevant here.

For summerfags, what was germanies infrastructure program like and what could Holla Forums learn from it? What did the kikes of the time do to stop it from starting initially as hitler came to power?

Odds were stacked against him. Trump was probably told to cave or lose everything/go to jail for phony charges.

Maybe hillary would have been better. Trump was an blow off valve that stopped the momentum to real change.

If kikebart/Bannon aren't happy then it's bad for Israel.

Kek there's still someone waiting for the wall.

Tough shit. Bannon is stupid anyway. I trust Jared to make better decisions than Bannon.
Sage.
Based Trump will be getting minerals out of Afghanistan while Bannon writes for his little website.
This is what winning feels like!

The wall just got 30 feet higher Rabbi Goldenstein.

I was wondering why Bannon really left the WH, that's not exactly a gig you can just walk away from. Now we have our answer. Bannon is one of the biggest ZOG-lovers out there but he still retains some semblance of actual Nationalist beliefs, if he's even calling out Trump now then we might need to be on guard then because regardless that doesn't bode very well

Or to continue this, Bannon could simply just be jumping on the kike bandwagon like every other scummy piece of shit in this country. Was it him or Sessions that wrote that tirade about Charlottesville and nazis?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Bannon should not be criticizing the emperor. Bannon is nobody and probably a kike.

Bannon is a kosher civnat cuckservative. And you need to go back to Reddit

This is the kind of criticism Trump needs to hear. I think people will blow it out of proportion. Maybe because it is written in all caps and big red letters? The public face will be "Bannon's against Trump now" and the more people who believe this, especially in the opposition, the better it will be. If some simpleton, mouth breathers who somehow found their way onto this site fall for it too, collateral damage. Easily swayed dingbat's opinions don't matter and you'll be back when it is voting time. And here is the rub. Trump doesn't have to worry about votes for another 3 years. That's not to say there isn't a delicate balance between public opinion and the willingness of Congress/Senate to impeach, but impeachment really is not an option. It would be a waste of time and money and no one would win. It would only stall Trump's agenda until it was time for him to be voted out, but then he would go nuclear on social media.
Back on topic, this is the conduit, as much as you may hate Israel loving kikebart as a publication, through which Trump can get feedback from his base. That's not to say that all of the opinions of the base will be represented nor will they be addressed or catered to in a way that makes everyone happy. This is kikebart right out of the gate under Bannon's lead. Don't forget that Trump likes to use smokescreens to confuse his opponents while getting shit done on the other side. He's been very effective just tweeting, but now there is another layer to this with Bannon and kikebart. I could be wrong

Trump can basically do jack shit and the right will have no choice but to vote for him. Its that or president nigger again.

That was Sessions, Hillary's cuckboy in the AG cuckshed who flatly refuses to do his job in any useful capacity to our movement.

I've been here since 2013 you redditor.

I already forgot about this guy.

Hitler seized the media before he did anything else, oh and Hitler had Goebbels with him. Trump had who? Nobody? A Jewish daughter ansd a kike for a son in law?

Sessions

post your oldest 8ch meme

I have went through some hard drives I don't have anything old.

This guy gets it.

This. I think the Mueller investigation was for internal deep state purposes. Send him in to find dirty and technical irregularities in Trump's business affairs and bribe Trump with the consequences. Interesting now we're seeing Lindsey Graham saying, "He's very proud of his president". Give me a breakā€¦ I predict two more things you'll see:

same old story then
>kikes start the proxy war with (((ISIS)))

Feels like Trump has caved in my opinion. Nothing explains his lack of criticism of the ongoing Bolshevik/ANTIFA uprising. They are smashing cultural landmarks, and absolute silence. They are taking down state flags and raising ANTIFA flags in their stead. Silence. It's up to people like us now.

Nah.
Trump did what we needed him to by getting elected.
He's shown the US populations agenda is at odds with its political class and that they can win and are far more numerous than they themselves realised.
That protest shit in charlottesville? Wouldn't have been possible prior to Trump.

Trumps failure in office will galvanise the population. Create even more conflict twixt cities and the rest of the USA

bannon is controlled opposition you retard breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

Whatever you say Jew. You're going to feel stupid when we are $3 trillion richer from Afghanistan.
SHADILAY
=KEK==

This. Bannon is a Jew and a traitor.

Jews?