Which one do I play Holla Forums, I am torn

Which one do I play Holla Forums, I am torn

Buy Warband, pirate Total War.

How about I buy neither? Just give me a suggestion to play, faggot.

And there better pros/cons, my time is important :^)

If your time is so important pirate them both and stop wasting time on the internet.

I see something way more important than your time OP

Very nice, but you missed my trips boyo

Check these though

I'm not seeing anything

(checked)
(checked)
you sure?

Oh wow, this is getting interesting

There they are

How did I git gud at warband? As of recently I noticed there were actual difficulty options in the options menu so I cranked all of them up to 101% and I'm getting my ass kicked. I can't find enemies to train my shitty ass troops on and the ones who do get leveled up die to whatever or get knocked out for like half a month.

Grind looters, become a mercenary, grind bandits, raid villages, and acquire butter. After that you should be strong enough to fight some of the smaller armies. In general only pick fights you know you will win when.

use actually strategy in battle, this will depend highly on which faction's troops your using.

As a Khergit bowmaster myself, i quite enjoy using a small infantry force to pin enemies while i manually control my horse archers to stay mobile and rain hell on enemies, while my cavalry counters enemy cav and is useful for hammer and anvil strikes.

Both, obviously.

kek.

Does this apply for Floris too? I forgot to mention that was what I was playing. Vanilla's easier.

khergit AI are kekworthy, but cant be beat under player control.

bannerlord better have a way to skirmish against opposing armies of other players, khuzait will shit allover everyone else if they're even half as good as khergits.

it does, as long as your not in the desert area. The floris dev decided to fuck over sarranids by placing black khergit spawns in the area which make bandit hunting a nightmare especially once hero groups start forming.