Neocons officially takevoer

Back to war in Afghanistan, threats towards Pakistan. Less than a weak after Bannon leaves, Trump abandons anti war campaign promises and becomes a globalist cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-21/angry-tweetstorm-ron-paul-lashes-out-neocon-trump
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/21/trump-addresses-nation-on-afghanistan-troop-surge-live-blog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jf__Z0NOab8
southfront.org/us-navy-launched-59-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-syrian-military-airfield-homs-videos/
southfront.org/russian-defense-ministry-only-23-out-of-59-tomahawk-missiles-reached-their-target-in-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No he didn't this is what he said he would do during the campaign, you're just banking on the fact it was almost a year ago.

Watch trumps actions not his words. Also sage for bait thread.

These threads sure seem to be pushed recently. I actually saw the kikes on faux news blatentely using arguements from the trump speech thread. I laughed my ass off at their obvious D&C on multiple mediums. Their so predictable now.

We never left

Fuck those guys

For the past few MONTHS the news ha been reporting a couple thousand troop surge in Afghanistan. Did you not pay attention to any of that?

Trumps tweets during the campaign condemning American interventionism.

You either are in a constant war, or USA becomes a Russian/Chinese puppet state.

But yeah, Trump bends the knee. It's over. Move on.

Holla Forumsacks now talking like Neocons

>was this (((their))) plan all along?

I'll take russian hitler for 1000 alex. Just make sure it is putin and not ZOG.

You need two take 2 more redpills, one regarding geopolitics and another one about oil & the dollar.

How much are they paying you?

If you ask me, the middle east war should be completely privatized.

Read the fucking catalog, you utter faggot. There are four other threads on the exact same topic.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-21/angry-tweetstorm-ron-paul-lashes-out-neocon-trump

It already is. The US is a private company.

The ass-rape-loving liberal media is furious about this decision. Why is Holla Forums?

Because we are not Neocohens and neither should you be newfriend.

Take your meds, McCain

wut?

This is not a good sign anons

wew reported

I'm pretty sure he specifically said he was not going to do any "nation building" in his speech today. He also said he was not going to "try to rebuild other countries in our own image".

So what interventionism is he doing? Fighting ISIS? He literally said he was going to do that in his campaign speeches dozens of times.

trump is JEWISH what have you not realized about that yet? literally jewish going back 6 generations at least, why do you think they changed from drumpf? just like all other jews

citation now

In the next few days Trump will completely change his act. Same way he did with Syria after he bombed them and Holla Forums got angry at him, same way he did with Charlottesville.
Trump knows when he's doing something right or wrong. He'll come to eventually.

He didn't really make any. He vaguely hinted at being unsatisfied with the efforts or the original rationale, but he went out of his way to very carefully never outright push against them.
People explained all of this during the election season and were routinely banned.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/21/trump-addresses-nation-on-afghanistan-troop-surge-live-blog.html

It's a troop surge, when they say they're not doing "nation building" it's flat out bullshit. Just trying to distance this current bullshit from the past bullshit which is no different.

Yes because I'm sure we're weaker than a frozen post-communist wasteland and a bunch of insect-people chinks even with the current state of the US.

Are you fucking retarded?
He only continued doing even more shit against Syria afterwards

circumcised neocucks like Mattis and McMaster wasting more american lives and $$$ for their Judeo-Marxists masters.

You're not supposed to remember that happened here, friend.

Based drumpf tbh. I can't wait to sign up to die for Israel!

Acceleration was always the only answer. People got zuckered and bought into Trump. They fought him long and hard and told themselves that he could make actual changes, but in the end once again it proves that accelerationism is the only solution. I hope they start defacing and destroying historical museums, statues, monuments, and anything else that they gets the majority to hate them.

We're in the fucking end game here lads. Get your head straight. Trump isn't relevant anymore other than to continue fanning the flames as much as possible.

We don't want change, we want war. It's the only way we're going to ever have a chance.

Israel wants bailout money for the next crash, not to fight a real war against terrorists that really helps Afghanistan. That's why CNN can't stop talking about their new hero, Bannon.

I just want to kill niggers

The only way we will ever have a chance is if we fix this country first before we focus on the outside world. Neocon detected.

HERE IS WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO

If he does these, he can nuke Iran for all I care…

It is barely 3 thousand troops

deep state is back in charge boys

I gotta agree with OP

I said it before and I will say it again,
I will forgive EVERYTHING if we get either:

The Wall
ObamaCare repeal
Space Exploration Reinstated

That's all I want goddamn it.
He's got till Jan 1st to start something for me

Anybody here going to that rally? A "cuck" chant is in order.

hahahahahaha
Where were you when Holla Forums became a neocon shithole?

More like who cares about them.
Burger logic:
America was a mistake.

Our big problem had been that the military was never actually trying to win these wars. Now they will be. That doesn't strike me as the same fucking about that we're used to, it could work.

Bannon is out and Trump's spewing McCain tier neocon rhetoric. It's over, they got to him. I don't know what they have on him, what they showed him, but he's clearly towing the party line now.

I had some faint hope that maybe, just maybe an outside bizarre candidate on the level of Trump could shake things up. But it appears that it was just a fools hope after all. The ballot box has failed, I'm done voting. Time to buy more ammunition and await the inevitable.

On an aside, why is this board suddenly full of kool aid drinking loyalists? We supported Trump as a means of potentially realizing our own agenda, we didn't get on board with Trump because we give a shit about the individual. If a tool no longer serves its purpose we discard it.

how do you know this? even if the soldiers are loyal to the president, it doesn't mean the commanders are.

Do you have anything to back that up? It's easy to dream up worst-case scenarios with no factual basis. I see it as more likely the military really is just going to go full REMOVE now.

where's the wall?

Never went away. The strategies he named are honestly the best one to resolve the conflict. And he was right when he said that the war didn't have a goal of winning.
He asked Pakistan AND India to cooperate in preventing taliban militias operating in their country and letting them pass over the border. And of course keeping Pakistan stable. Does that sound like a threat to you?
When did he invade new countries?
As far as I know he just announced how to resolve the conflict the fastest way and leave as soon as possible.

Sage for shill.

With what goal? Democracy? These empire building wars don't make sense on face value.
Also Pakistan is pretty much allied with China at this point. America shouldn't be in Asia(it shouldn't be outside of the Americas).

Tell me user which do you find more compelling evidence? What a man says he's going to do? Or what a man actually does? Remind me to break into your house and steal all your shit later, if you catch me I'll just tell you I'm not taking your stuff I'm just reorganizing your furniture.

Trump explicitly said no more nation building and no more democracy. If you're going to shill please show us the respect of putting together a proper script for those of us who actually bothered to watch the speech.

You don't really believe this, do you? It feels like I'm on ar15.com right now.

Please stop trolling, Hitler.

So you are a retard then. Tiger forces were bombed by coalition and what do you know? Isis launched an attack right after. Then again you will keep making excuse after excuse like m-m-maybe he wasn't the one to order the strike, so HA! Shouldn't be there at all. Never invited and are there illegally. Anything short of getting the fuck out of Syria is just bullshit damage controlling to make excuses. This isn't even going in to the aid given to these moderate beheaders and israelis involvement and our silence in the Golan Heights situation.

Source for trump saying no nation building and democracy in Afghanistan
also see

I've heard this phrase that the USA has been a going concern from
the beginning.

I've often wondered if that were the case who owns the
company?

youtube.com/watch?v=jf__Z0NOab8

You useless shit.

Which part, specifically

Maybe Trump will be different.
I was replying to a retard who can't draw conclusions from repeated mistakes.

Trump already ended that though.

He dumb fuck, a troop surge and increased spending in Afghanistan IS nation building. It's a continuation of the endless war designed to make the mil industrial complex money that we wanted ended. Put down the fucking kool aid and use your brain for half a second.

Do you even know what nation building is faggot? It's a strategy, not troop movement.

Yes watch the full 25 minutes of it, if you're going to spout stupid shit then at least show us that degree of respect. Dumb cunt.

This is what's dangerous about the idea that everyone is equal and that race is a social construct. You cannot mirror Western values in low IQ, low trust countries. White societies work because the average person is relatively intelligent and are able to function like humans in high trust societies.

Troop movement is when you move assets within a theater of conflict. Increasing overall troop levels and spending is not "troop movement" it's an escalation. YOU ARE ACTIVELY DEFENDING AN ESCALATION OF OUR INVOLVEMENT IN AFGHANISTAN, WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO YOURSELF. This is the EXACT shit we wanted ended, and here you are not even a year afterwards defending this shit. If this had happened under the Obummer you'd be decrying it in an instant.

By the same logic
Go watch all 30 episodes of "Gazelles in a Forest of Wolves." you dumb fuck because it explains how Trump planned to suck Jew dick and become a Israeli puppet, its in there trust me

Not even trying anymore.

Take that blackpill out of your ass mate. Did you "conveniently" forget how he and russian had a conference with a jew there telling them how to do shit, then getting pissed off and kvetching because Trump was doing the opposite and continuing on as usual?

I'm sorry user, when did we all sign the contract that prohibited us from calling Trump out on obvious betrayals? Last I checked neocons were still the fucking enemy regardless of what our dark horse candidate tells us. Your willingness to abandon reason and logic for the god emperor meme is both disheartening and laughable.

Spare me the sentimentalities lolberg.
I don't give a shit about your strawman but I do give a shit about the conditions on the ground.
What? Getting out like that pussy of a cunt Obummer did in Iraq and cause a fucking 6 year regional war? You idiotic lolberg virtue signalling your shitty pacifist ideology while the conditions on the ground are completely different than your apathetic lalaland.
If the military goes out of the country, it will collapse and ISIS roaches will fester and spread into Pakistan. Do you want that lolberg? ISIS ruled nuclear state and massive regional instability?
The shit that we NEED TO END is the instability caused by Bush misadventures. THEN we pull out.
Pulling the troops now out is like taking a big stake out of a victim. It would bleed out in seconds. Now if you apply careful dressing around the wound and patch it up…. THAT might change the situation.
THE SHIT THAT YOU ARE ADVOCATING HAPPENED UNDER OBUMMER YOU PIECE OF SHIT OF A LOLBERG

Unless Trump is planning on killing everyone living in Afghanistan, I'm not sure how exactly he plans on winning.

The Afghan army doesn't want to fight. The Afghan police aren't much better. It's all different tribes fighting each other in a civil war and has little do with with Islam or terrorism. Pashtuns hate the Uzbeks, and they all hate the Nuristanis, etc. They don't talk about that on tv.

We're fighting tribal wars in a Mad Max landscape of cobbled together weapons and vehicles in a country of 30 million that is the size of Texas. And they expect a few thousand soldiers to patrol all of that???? It's bonkers!

Not only that but the trumpcucks are getting increasingly desperate, you can see it in how they don't even try and engage arguments anymore

The only thing the soldiers will be patrolling are poppy fields, mines, and towns/roads that link them.

This is bullshit, if they could have they already would have
Afghanistan is not Iraq nor even similar and the Insurgency in Afghanistan has largely already reached its peak, there isn't the same sectarian divisions as Syria/Iraq, much less funding and Salafism isn't quite as strong as in Arab states along with more tribalism which means more infighting
There is no oil or resources of value in Afghanistan either, even rare earth metals are barely profitable to mine and US troops along with a stable Afghanistan only benefits Israel

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOURCE NIGGER
NO ARTICLE
NO ARCHIVE
NO SUMMATION/QUOTES FROM RELEVANT SOURCES
NO ARGUMENT
NO BRAINS
Gas yourself you dumb fucking nigger, maybe people won't think of you as a shill if you'd just learn to
FORMAT PROPERLY

Sorry user, I give more of a shit about the war we wanted ended escalating, than some fucking clip of Trump pissing off an individual kike. You think those two things are even remotely equal in terms of importance? Are you on drugs?

Holla Forums isn't here to be Trump's personal bunch of cheerleaders. We're here to pursue an agenda that meets our goals, that does NOT mean we are obliged to suck Trumps cock. Pressure from his core support base is the only means we have of actually making sure he does what he's supposed to be doing.

Never said anything remotely like that, I pointed out you're defending a war that up until a few months ago everyone on Holla Forums agreed was a fucking failure and a waste of resources.

It's not a strawman if it's correct, and you are now defending an escalation to the war in Afghanistan. You are defending nation building because Trump said it's not nation building even though it has all the tapestry of nation building.

Neocon interventionism is what got us there in the first place. The logic you're using to defend staying in Afghanistan is the exact logic that fucking landed us there.

I'm not a pacifist. Afghanistan is our nation's longest war and has proven to be a failure on all strategic and tactical levels. It hasn't stopped the flow of Muzzies into the West, it hasn't gotten rid of terrorism (if anything it has escalated), it hasn't stabilized that country, and it hasn't expanded our economic prosperity.

"We need to end the instability in the middle east." NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK. But setting up a bunch of firebases in Afghanistan has just been like pouring water on a grease fire. This strategy has failed, there is no stabilizing nations populated by 85 IQ Muslims with a fuck ton of old Soviet weaponry.

This is a forced meme.

This is what Cville was about. Pushing Trump into a corner politically in hopes he'd still take the "Wartime President" bait after spitting the hook out in Syria.

Ok, so what does Afghanistan look like after we've "won"?

Geeh, how ever did they get to him?

Preferably a radioactive wasteland that the kikes can't colonize ever. But since that's not on the table, a despotic Islamic regime with a ruler that hates Israel, which appears to be what we're going to get.

Because pol isn't on a left/right spectrum.

First post. Every time.

The fact that he said in his speech that 9/11 was planned from Afghanistan, let's you know that's totally compromised. He is now pro-Saudi Arabia and Zionist through and through. NEOCON TAKEOVER COMPLETE. Bannon was right about losing the admin.

GODDAMNIT MEG WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT?!!

As a Burger, I must say I agree.

I will tell you b0140b is correct and you're wrong, and yes it's in his speech. I will not tell you where because you're being a massive faggot who a) needs to actually learn what you're shitposting about and b) if you refuse (a) then to continue looking like a donkey's ass.

Not empty and losses were only low due to Russian ECM jamming of most of the missiles
southfront.org/us-navy-launched-59-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-syrian-military-airfield-homs-videos/
southfront.org/russian-defense-ministry-only-23-out-of-59-tomahawk-missiles-reached-their-target-in-syria/

Watched the video, not in there

Is that shopped? Look at Ivanka's neck, what a freaking giraffe!