Lost.

32K IS DOPE YO

Ultra violet light kino

big if true

it doesnt get any bluer

Blue is the kinoest of colors

more like green

we'll get purple soon

i lol at all these poorfags mad theyre stuck on standard def, grasping for reasons why what they watch (which is inferior) is superior to what i watch.

For you.

Can someone fill me in on why the fuck they would fuck with the colours like this? Seems like a lot of extra work to get a shitty result fans and normalfags alike will hate.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=123882
To do shit like this making it bluer so you don't complain about the changes but instead the color. We copy paste Arnold's head on, nevermind the guy the suppose to be John Connor looks nothing like him either. I was looking for the shot of the windshield falling out of the wrecker when it crashes in the ditch, Cameron claimed to "fix" this, but really all he did was fuck with the color levels enough you lose the opaqueness of the glass panel falling out, and apply enough digital noise reduction (DNR) to that the windshield frame edge is nuked. No CGI required, it wasn't a "fix" really.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=124105
Scan comparision to a frame from an actual original theatrical print

who started this blue tint fetish?

All movies are color timed, it's just that nowadays blue/orange is what's popular. T2 always had blue color timing on some scenes because Cameron wanted to give the movie a blue/metal look.

James Cameron oversees these releases so this is the color timing he wants on his movies.

A lot of times the jump to bluray was negated because the encoders slathered movies with DNR because grain became more visible at higher res.

Some movies the DVD actually looks better than the Bluray, not to mention all the upscaling shenanigans on some TV shows.

4K can be blu-ray

even if that is 4K which you haven't even proven it's probably just a shit transfer for a shit movie you fucking faggot

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=125373
Here's a frame example from the 4K with fake grain reapplied, looks a world better, doesn't fix the shit colors though.

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison.php?id=123953
Even the framing, brightness on the 4K T2 varies on whether it is a cap from the 2D or the 3D disc.