Take the ZOGPill

Where were you when the ZOGPill finally forced its way into your throat?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/289807790178959360

Take the ZOGPill

There really is no politician that's going to save you.

The only solution is the solution of
Gas The Kikes Race War Now

Imagine being the miserable cuck who's poor and joins the military and dies sixteen years later? Imagine being that miserable cucks parents who lost their son for ZOG?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/327731-mccain-graham-applaud-syrian-airstrikes
southfront.org/us-navy-launched-59-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-syrian-military-airfield-homs-videos/
southfront.org/russian-defense-ministry-only-23-out-of-59-tomahawk-missiles-reached-their-target-in-syria/
non-intervention.com/2931/on-afghanistan-mr-trump-trust-your-instincts-not-advice-from-generals-groucho-chico-and-harpo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The mental gymnastics know no bounds, I hope the mods keep this thread up and let us witness some more.

Why is the bastard capable of sending troops on the other side of the world, but not willing to put them on the border?

He won't even send the Navy to the Med to stop the invasion of Europe.

The neo-cons are drooling over the idea of creating a refugee crisis in the US by intervening in Venezuela.

You guys sure are in a hurry lately.

Great

I can't wait

Well, he became POTUS and got to talk to all the generals, who complained about not being able to fight. So he's going to let them fight this time. Stay mad.

\>>10467611

You meant the same generals who counter signaled against him about the tranny ban?

The pentagon is full of incompetent, ass kissers.

Just posting some of the "arguments" I've seen for Trump since that Syrian airfield. Please post some more.

Hope he does another round on Serbia while we're at it, hell, why not conduct a coup in another Eastern European country for the hell of it? "Should've voted Hillary" and got that war with Russia just so the boys can have some fun, eh?

Yes yes, we get it. It's over for Drumpf, how can he recover, ZOG has won, [posting pic of trump touching a wall intensifies]. You can leave now, mission accomplished and 3 shekels donated.

Well, I will enjoy watching them get fired and replaced by competent ass kissers.

do you guys not remember "BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF EM"?

It's time to go there and kill many people very quickly in order to establish complete domination over the country. Afghanistan should become a protectorate that is taxed. Trump said that other countries will offer heavy financial contributions. Pakistan will be taken down. This is all a good thing

Are you tired of winning wars yet?
Please Mr. Trump, no more winning!

All semites must die so I really have no problem with the military killing Afghani sandniggers as long as they actually finish the job and don't get white service-members killed doing so. Getting non-whites service members killed is perfectly fine. They should be used as cannon-fodder anyway.

AT this point it's over. There was struggle, I must say, but not a good one, cucked a lot with only some moments of brilliance.
Bannon said he wishes to open a TV Station on the Right of Fox News, so there might be hopes for some Alt-Lite cuck Civic Nationalism.

Well, America is in the hand of internet redpillers. I'm much more optimist for Nationalist movements in Europe at this point.

It's only white kids who join the infantry, so it'll be lots of dead white kids and a nigger with a shaving profile.

sure is cucky in here.

I'm reposting a good post from another thread. You know how Trump acts. Says inflammatory shit, media chimps out, he does something unexpected, and gets his opponents cornered. You all know this by now.

the post:

So far it sounds FBI user was spot on. Congress has blocked his legislative attempts to get shit done. So pivot, go to the military, use it to get shit done. Key phrases:
- we will integrate military, DIPLOMATIC and ECONOMIC power to further our objectives (I will railroad what I want through military justification)
- some elements of the Taliban MIGHT BE PART OF A FUTURE AFGHAN GOVERNMENT (dog whistling realpolitik heads that he still wants pro-stability outcome, aka anti-rothschild), this one I think has never been said before, pretty big
- we will aid ECONOMOC DEVELOPMENT OF EAST ASIA (fuck tpp with a sharp stick, also Duterte gets shiny new guns)
- no longer using AMERICAN MILITARY TO ENFORCE DEMOCRACY (more realpolitik dogwhistling, almost audible to normie, pretty big tbh)
All the rest is mostly shit, interesting bit about "open your heart to patriotism", also some implying that Geneva convention might be out the door.

Trump cucks in the blink of an eye, he'll never give them the freedom to win such a conflict… Mainly because the only way you win such a conflict is by KILLING EVERYONE.
That's what you faggot magapedes/Trump shills don't get, or are disingenuously avoiding.

You can't win a war on terror when you're trying to win the hearts and minds of the people and they're the same people who become terrorists, doing so because of your continued aggression upon them and those who share their ideals and support of those who aggress upon aforementioned parties. This whole thing is a farce.

You mean you're spreading ZOG propaganda.

Someone compile this into a plebbit bingo.
Fuck off you cowardly fuck, your ZOG empire never states its intentions. When it wants to colonize Africa it fools the whole world into believing global warming so you can exchange over priced American plastic for nigger mineral rites. Just as you bomb your own World Trade Center, and lure the nips into killing your own sailors. Laughable to even attempt to compare it to European way of handling things.

Wars have been won before without killing everyone. I doubt the muslims love the Taliban more than other defeated nations loved their governments to such an extent that they will only accept genocide over defeat.

Whenever some normie says, "We can't let Afghanistan become a base for terrorists," just tell them: "Yeah, but the muslims wouldn't be able to attack us if they weren't in our countries to begin with."

(Then you get called a racist. Truth = racist.)

Strategy 101: Don't let the enemy into your base. I guess they don't teach that at West Point anymore, too little time with the gender studies, equality training, and all that.

Does anyone who uses this term want to be taken seriously? It's even worse than "Trumpkins" or whatever you'd see in youtube comment section.

Yeah, it would be bigoted not to let your enemy train with you and not tell them your secrets.

Trump isn't ZOG.

Why would jihadists need to plan a terror attack in some Afghan cave when they can do it in the comfort of a plush condo provided by the German government?

"Steal truck, run people over, scream allah akbar whiles stabbing survivors" - It doesn't take a rocket scientist to plan that.

Keep repeating that to yourself ZOGbot, you might eventually believe it, I know your people start screeching autistically if someone intrudes on your little fantasy world.

You're upset, and you don't even know what Trump's plan is.

Quads of reasonable tactics

No, in Afghanistan, that's never been the case. The Soviets even tried just killing everyone, and even that didn't work. It just made them hate the Soviets more.

Like your imam repeats not to trust anything white people say?

Doesn't matter, he's evidently an idiot who overblows his own ideas he cannot later accomplish, whatever he might plan, even be it a whole NatSoc coup of America, won't work if he couldn't even do simple shit like keep up his electoral promises.

You want a solution? Here's one: US pulls out entirely, warns Afghanis that if the US has any further trouble with them, the whole place gets glassed and then anthraxed.
And if they still start trouble, follow through.
Done. No more American lives lost, or at least, only American lives lost once more before never again from that particular source.

There is no scenario wherein troops on the ground produces a 'solution' to the Afghanistan issue.

You argue like a libshit, that is to say, like a Jew.

Trump is the epitome of ZOG.

Silly goyim. Pic related.

Pic Related. The Taliban did nothing wrong. It was the Kike controlled CIA who destroyed the region.

Checked for a based Jew repeating the words his rabbi taught him.

Go be a good little ZOGbot and die for Israel, chesscuck

We'll you better kill allllll those pakis then, if you think that you can destroy their entire country and not have them flood over here.

Mall-Inn-Yoo & Based Cernokike ain't havin it.

k

This nigger gets it.
What could go wrong!

He said he would do this.
He said he wouldn't tell people what he was going to do or when, but he would win as fast as possible.

You still don't know what Trump's plan is, so why are you shitposting?

i can't believe people actually believe they accomplished anything with this trump presidency. all they accomplished was tricking themselves and others in to believing jewish media tricks and propaganda. trump is a literal jew and fgts are sucking his cock like hookers. pathetic.

Nobody said that Jew. They did try killing them all though, and it didn't work.

4D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

There is no situation in which US occupation of Afghanistan benefits white nationalism or the interests of US citizens, it only results in Israel benefiting by more US troops near Iran and more dead whites

Neither do you, so why are you defending an avenue of pursuit that by all indications and experience suggest will fail miserably - at great expense - and doesn't benefit the US in the least in any outcome?

Like i said, you don't know what the plan is, so why are you shitposting?

The alternative plan is what, leave and let the country collapse due to infighting, allowing there to be chaos. That's what you want?

The soldiers aren't going in to give profits to Cheney's companies this time.

I also believe even if Trump believed half the bullshit he said on the campaign trail, which I doubt, he knows they'd kill him if he tried to disobey his Rothschild handlers

Molyjew seems pretty triggered. I'm sure as a self-proclaimed "philosopher" he's an expert in geopolitical relations and military strategy.

It is rapidly shaping up that way, yes; but, people wanted to believe. They wanted to believe they could change things without resorting to the other mechanisms are their disposal.

When a nation's hopes are dashed like a ship against the rocks, there will be a response, and unfortunately I wager the response in this case will be sticking their heads back in the sand in hopes of things shaping up in 4 years time…. Just like they always do…

Since you didn't read the thread:

I. Don't. Give. A. Shit. About. Afghanistan. You. Kike.

YES
THIS IS PREFERABLE, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

Let the Iranians take the Hazaras in Northern Afghanistan the the Pakis/Taliban can have the rest, get the US the fuck out and bomb them if there is any suspicious activity but trying to occupy it is fucking retarded on a massive scale

Oh right. They might stop your master plan eh?

So out of all the things he said he'd do and didn't pull through with he pulls through with a war for ZOG? And he isn't ZOG? I'd say pull your head out of your ass but you're very clearly a kikeling.

Yes you mongrel, have you ever considered the fact that wherever jewmerica played its hand the region ended up being worse off? Stop being the world policeman who keeps the never ending stream of refugees into Europe going and focus on your own problems for once.

I am almost inclined to think that is satire, because the nigger in question is just too obviously Jewish in approach for it to be legit… But, I've noticed a distinct uptick in the 'there are good Jews u guiz' kind of posts as of late, so you never know…

There is, in fact: the situation in which we kill every single person living in Afghanistan and then leave the barren desert until such time as it can be repopulated with caucasians.

It goes even deeper when you realize that the mods have been banning anti Trump sentiment for months. I wonder why they'd do that.

All lands west of the Mississippi want a word with you. They want you to realize the implications of the previous sentence.

It'll be the afghans leaving the barren desert and moving to Europe and the US.

WATCH PLEASE

What do you all think of this new perspective in fighting ZOG that I've recently discovered? I think it a very, very valid approach, as you can talk about it to ANYONE, though it will probably go over the heads of most.

With racial awakening, the issue is that you are immediately confronted with so much implanted brainwashing that you will get backlash and moral signaling from everyone. However, if you turn it around on the jews and talk about orthodox judaism as being a racist, hateful religion that sees non-jews as slaves, if you bring up charred, dead bodies of Palestinians and what's happening there, if you talk about how Israel-firsters in our government orchestrated the War on Terror, if you talk about Israel's Project Talpiot and their control of high tech, stealing American technology and selling it to Russia and China - YOU CAN SAY ALL THESE THINGS TO NORMIES AND NOT GET TOTAL BACKLASH, by large. The problem is will they understand you at all?

I've just recently come across Brendon O'Connel and his tactics on fighting the jew. I think it is so worth considering. What is the better way to defeat the jew? Racial awakening or uniting all gentiles to destroy the parasite? I believe the latter would be most effective, and from there, we could figure out the race issues much easier.

What do you all think? I've been wanting to start a thread, but I'll sample it here. Serious posters only, please.

Low-yield Nukes + Anthrax. Done.
And I wager nobody would be fucking with the US for quite some time afterward - or they'd all try to fuck with the US immediately, in which case, bring it the fuck on.
I'll gladly fight the whole world for glassing that jihadi shithole and keeping our boys out of kikeland's clutches, but I'll be damned if I'm going to support some ZOGbot faggot telling me 'the afghanis are good people! we just have to work with them to kill the terrorists!' as though its legit.

Shekels. I suggested quite awhile ago that the mods were corrupt, in a literal sense, that is, being paid. How hard could it be for someone at the upper echelons to track those fucks down to whatever IRC chat they hang around in fondling each others balls and offer them shekels to serve?

Blow your fucking brains out, you goddamn coward. You’re sore that you were too stupid to think of anything other than the kikes’ false dichotomy.

Nigger, the point is you make the desert barren while the Afghanis are still in it, and leave none behind.

RAISE ACT:
All subhumans who have a relative in the US get grandfathered into citizenry. That anchor baby just invited their entire family kekekekekke

The sooner the US population realizes they are ruled by tyrants who set up a two party system all the way back in the 1910s, the sooner the world can be a better place; or just stay cucked and slowly get replaced by subhumans.

Trump has made people forget that our system is totally hijacked. It's a big game of push and pull with the goyim. They're holding censure over his head (whatever the fuck that is, no civic classes anymore). When the media brags about ousting the only non interventionist warmonger while simultaneously painting him an evil hateful nazi, you have to for a millisecond admire their power. It's all fake fucking news, fox included. They were the original Faux.

Wtf, should have voted Johnson. Trump's not a fucking Natsoc anyway.

What do you guys speculate would happen in that situation?

I've been referring to foreign territory but when you consider what a liberal hellhole California is at the moment, it still stands.

Probably because they’re SELF-ADMITTED paid shills working to craft a narrative with the kike board owner who refuses to remove them despite proven violations of US law and site-wide rules.

Get the fuck out of here you nigger!
The niggers and the spics are not going to rise up with you against the fucking Jew, enough with this White Man's Burden bullshit - they fucking hate you more than the Jew, and they don't have the cognitive capacity (outside of maybe 10% of their populations) to even fucking comprehend the shit you'd be trying to explain to them to get them to the point of opposing Jewry more than Whitey.

DAILY REMINDER
Only CIAniggers post cats when they aren't busy jacking off to /pone/

A new Islamic State, yet again, just like the jews WANT TO HAVE HAPPEN IN THE REGION.

We’re there. We got there because of jews, but that doesn’t matter. We got there a long time ago, but that also doesn’t matter. THAT we are there is all that matters, and because we are there we have to leave correctly. That means doing bad things. That means doing mean things. That means killing everyone. THERE ARE NO CIVILIANS IN MUSLIM SOCIETY. Kill the father and the kid grows up to be a dune coon seeking vengeance. But kill the father, the mother, AND the kids and there’s no one left to seek vengeance.

You know who used to sacrifice live children on an altar? The Olmecs. You know who doesn’t sacrifice live children on an altar anymore? The Olmecs. Why? BECAUSE THERE AREN’T ANY MORE OLMECS.

GENOCIDE WORKS.

I've been seeing a whole lot of "I'm the only REAL Holla Forumsack(TM) here!" newspeak these past few months, "muh nupol" is one of them.

could you please just stop using that shitskin word zionist/zog and just call them what they are, kikes. There are no good jews, stop classifying them as if its a faction of kikes.
every time I hear you niggers say it, it really makes me think which kind of shitskin could be behind these posts

I meant site owner, not board owner, fuck. Jim's responsible.

I don't care.

Its not my problem. Its not my country's problem. I don't give a shit about mudfolk in 3rd world nations - I care about White people in this nation, and this doesn't serve their interests. Period.

Well. If he had just pulled out, ISIS or another Terror group would go and win over the entire region for Israel just like they did after Obongo left, filling the vacuum, meaning the entire war and every lost life was for nothing.
If he however BTFO Israeli owned terrorists like ISIS and secures enough stabilization for mud countries to fend for themselves, he screws everything over for kikes that was done in the last 16 years. Combined with gaining economic advantages in those areas like Oil and other resources, this would be a gain for America while screwing Israel, this way the war wouldn't be for nothing. It's really fucking questionable however.

I would be fine with the decision as long as there is a really good reason behind it, and quickly won without much white lives wasted and total domination. Let's see how it plays out. Trump has always delivered so far so at least i'll keep watching for a while before deciding if he is a neocuck or not.

Trumpcucks is about to make a return by the look of things.

And a bunch of people who think using variations of "roolcuk" and "stormweenie" is acceptable here. Sage for doublepost

Wew

I'm not interested in fighting in Afghanistan.
I'm interested in what would happen if we just packed up and left overnight, and how that would affect overall strategy against "radical islamic terrorism" (Regular Islam)

Drop what I said of uniting gentiles and focus this narrative in on Americans (by Americans, I mean whites), but just don't mention white genocide - mention only provable jewish crimes and provable jewish hate for gentiles.

So forget about converting other races - that was not my gdamn point anyway - my point is which is more effective in beating the jew? Waking up whites to their extinction, or pointing out to them the crimes and hate of Israel. The former is power and gutteral, but so many people will react violently against you, want to kill you! The latter you can say to anybody, though it is more complex.. Do you follow me?

Wew indeed. Reported.

There's no way to stop that, unless you want to occupy the country long-term and systematically exterminate the 'terrorists'… That is to say, the male (and oft female) population of Afghanistan.

He hasn't, he's been directing attacks against the Syrian forces.
Just, stop.

Removing kebab from the west is literally the only thing that can curb "radical Islamic terrorism", fighting a senseless war in the middle east can do nothing at best and sends more angry kebab to the west at worst, which it does in reality.

Pretty much what i said
Otherwise nothing really changes except the US is now free to focus on other issues
This is bullshit, Afghanistan is not Iraq nor even similar and the Insurgency in Afghanistan has largely already reached its peak, there isn't the same sectarian divisions as Syria/Iraq, much less funding and Salafism isn't quite as strong as in Arab states along with more tribalism which means more infighting
This is some of the most retarded shit i have ever read
There is no oil or resources of value in Afghanistan, even rare earth metals are barely profitable to mine and US troops along with a stable Afghanistan only benefits Israel

OP here. Fuck off with your D&C faggotry it's actually asshurt faggots like you that derail threads.

THE THREAD IS ABOUT AFGHANISTAN NOBODY GIVES A SHIT IF YOU GOT FIRED FROM A VOLUNTEER ROLE YOU NIGGER LEAVE

Neither am I.

Absolutely nothing of import would change, except the CIA would have a more difficult time obtaining the heroin they ship all over the US.
See, that's just it though:
So you even admit there is no 'radical islamic terrorism', its just fucking Islam. And let's see… Afghanistan is: 90% Sunni Islam, with the rest being other kinds of Islam.
And there's 33 million people.

So, WHAT THE FUCK do you think is going to happen if the US pulls out, besides absolutely nothing changing of any relevance to the US citizenry? Perhaps you're just asking, from a theoretical perspective? My response is the same: I. Don't. Fucking. Care.

They aren't my people. Its not my problem.
If they do anything to harm my people, WIPE THEM ALL OUT. Low-yield nukes, and fucking anthrax. Done.

You couldn't get them all, but you could perhaps reach a few intelligent ones to rouse the rest of their kin for a fight. And tbh, not to blackpill, but the majority of our own people are just as bad if not worse. The self hatred and gulliblility of most whites are really getting to me. It's like there's always either one or the other. When we're feeling strong, we fight pride and skill, but for someone else. When we're not then we're constantly introspecting and deconstructing our own hold on the world. It's getting old, this swindle. I have a perfect example too. I've been feeling so angry at the ridiculous MSM lately that I turned to Savage just to feel like knowing a little bit of truth. I'm a fan, but after a significant time here I can sense him trying to trick me. He's very good at it. Will we ever learn?

Dude, read what was actually fucking said. We can’t discuss ANYTHING if there’s a narrative being crafted.

Fuck yeah, satan, great idea. Let's make even fucking more refugees.

The board owner himself once came down and banned me for an anti-Trump post after a week of inactivity.

Of course. Kikey overplayed his hand, gave out bans too eaisly and for too long, /polk/ grew momentarily and unsuccessfully if only to mock the current state of real Holla Forums, and after the kike got outsted, all of our concerns were listened to.. So what is our use to them now? Monitoring? Data mining? Building a case? Long, long ago it was pedo bait. Fuck knows what these kikes might plan..

How can there be refugees if you kill them all?

Oh fuck I can smell the filthy Christian prosthelytization sweat all over your words.
Honestly, I'd say both have about the same degree of efficacy, varying between groups/individuals.

I get what you're trying to say, which is that you can talk shit on Israel and the libshits won't come after you as much - but the Jews WILL come after you. Never, ever, ever forget that the Jews are NOT split like we are, there are not 'liberal jews' and 'conservative jews'. There's just 'jews'. And when you start talking about Israel, a Jew will come to attack you.

lame cats anyway

your use was convincing normies (((trump))) was a good thing, and (((meme magic))) aka qaballah and further praising and promoting (((trump)))

Uh huh, shlomo. Sure thing.

Every one of those screens were faggotry.
BO mocked you for being a faggot. Waaaah.
bitch whats that got to do with politics?
>>>/cuckchan/

found the kike

No, nigger, you can't. That's why you keep failing at it, again and again and again; because the smart ones? They fucking hate niggers and mestizos too! The exception to the rule does not suddenly invalidate the rule.

You will NEVER turn these mudpeople to your side, because, I repeat, they see you as the enemy, and are not intelligent enough to see long-term as to understand and comprehend what the fuck you would even be suggesting to them, and it doesn't matter whether its you or some dark skinned nigger in a MAGA hat.
They hate you.
They like Jew.
And neither you nor any BASED mudperson is going to change that anytime fucking soon.

You're not even fucking TRYING now. Holy mother of fuck.

The same as it was before: Propaganda platform. Now they truly realize there's value in it though.

filter and report shills

I actually despise christianity and think it has potentially ruined us. Paradoxically, on first glance at least, I believe JC may have been divinely inspired and been fighting the source of evil on this planet (talmudic judiasm), but it happened so long ago and was for a certain time, place, and people; it should have never had anything to do with Europeans. Oh, what I would give to live in a world without the desert religions' crusade against life!!!

Thank you. I think this approach has a lot of merit. You should check out that whole video of Brendon's; he has some gems in here that I've never heard of on Holla Forums. I've been on Holla Forums for 5 years and not once heard about Project Talpiot!

It does, of course, and porn IS politics. No idea why this faggot would defend, well…

The Jew is strong in this one.

I didn't just mean Afghani/Paki muds. He already mentioned using India as allies/proxy in this entire thing, so i guess they would be involved in taking control. Maybe i'm just retarded but i won't jump the gun.

Filtered

Can't argue with those digits, but I don't believe your words.

Then you know nothing about it.
It’s literally timeless and personless.
You mean the very white people to whom Jesus personally preached?

Newfaggot

Then who did you mean? Indian muds?

Kek, you really did.
Yes user, the people who can't figure out how to use fucking toilets are going to do what the most powerful military in the world failed miserably to accomplish. Seems legit.

Yeah, maybe.

Are you this new or is this a comically inept shill team?

/thread

I dunno could you be a goon perhaps?

NOTE: THIS IS A GOOD CASE STUDY OF A SHILL

He played his hand too much defending a ban of an anti-porn thread. Take this time to highlight his ID and see what he was peddling in this thread: namely that wasting American money and American lives in some desert is a-okay.

Your picture illustrates the point of my post. Are you retarded user?

Reported. Thanks for telling us exactly what jews want so that we won’t ever be confused. Now we know how to fight you. Yet again.

See:
You were proven wrong.

I was about to ask you the same thing.

There might be a decent opportunity now to make dissent of infinite Israel inspired wars more mainstream. However I don't want to have to ever seem to be on the same side as some of these bolshivek fucks. What more can be expected however, if one calls themselves the third position, than opposition from all sides. This isn't the one on one with the left it's been made out to be recently. We have other perhaps more powerful enemies in other places. Before there's a giant false flag that forces total globalist war, there might be time to destroy the credibility of the neocon masters.

This

Shut up Jew.

So what i'm taking away from this thread is that the Middle East isn't worth being around whatsoever.

What does Trump need a Brigade of men for in Afghanistan, and what would the unit composition be?

Reported for obvious kike shill.
Reminder that only National Socialism and Christianity have ever outed the jew.

The amount of Kikes flooding this thread in defense of staying in Afghanistan tells me all I need to know

Daily Reminder Free Speech is being censored on the internet, Confederate Monuments and Historical Statues of American Icons being torn down, Antifa being allowed to commit domestic terrorism in the fucking streets, and White Nationalists preaching about equal playing fields are being labeled as terrorists. All of this has happened under Trump.

Uh.. what? I pointed out that you don't even know the phrase that the name of this board stands for and are therefore obviously a shill. My post had nothing to do with the content of whatever you were shill posting and the fact that you can't even follow the basic structure of the bantz here is making you even more obvious.

Except Christianity IS the Jew and gradually transformed into the Jew and yet you're still supporting it, like arguing a butterfly is worthwhile because caterpillars smell nice.

Yep, reported.

Time for war.

Go back to reddit faggot, and take your context denial with you.

Call me intl now.

*Time for war for ZOG in Afghanistan.

FTFY

You’ve already outed yourself. I hardly need to call a kike a kike.

Fucking knew it was you.

You’re the most autistic kike I’ve ever seen.

Indeed it is, America is surrounded by enemies! Pack your shit goy, you're heading for the sandbox :)

You posted that Holla Forums means politics and you defended that position even after being called out. Why are you still posting even?

They're not even trying. The tactic here is just brute force derailing. Filter all shills.

Hi friends, probably not the thread for this, but I want to say I do believe there is timeless and personless truth in the core of Jesus' teachings, namely the teaching of the heart. That said, just because it is timeless does not mean the words that represent the timeless do not get twisted and corrupted over time, or just plain old/no longer relevant to the people of much later times. I think it is quite apparent that modern day Christianity is not doing us any good; there is really no way you can sensibly argue against this, to my knowledge at least. Also, I believe god transcends all and truth is ever-evolving, so we just need a better update now. Perhaps it has to do with jesus coming again, because it was known then that things would be corrupted over time and would need a refresh. I'd be all for a universal cosmology of god that was also realistic and respecting of the laws of nature on this planet, and how it all works in a certain order. That sounds A+.

Maybe it will happen in our lifetimes, maybe not, but nothing stays static, especially truth/reality/evolution, so it's bound to at some point.

It is continuing under Trump but it started while Obama was in office after Roof shot up a church. That is when the confederate flags and statues started coming down.

Never change.

this whole entire thread is 2 factions of kikes argueing with each other.
we have sandkikes fighting with regular kikes.

No, I didn't. Learn 2 ID.

Hi. You’re right.
That’s not Christianity.
In before HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR SCOTSMAN
In the same way that someone who comes here, says he is a Holla Forumsack, and supports faggots is not actually a Holla Forumsack, someone who says he is a Christian and supports jews in ANY capacity is not a Christian. It is only kikes and their paid shills who disagree with the preceding statement, and it’s how you can out them instantly.

Reported for outing yourself.

Or maybe its just White folks that don't want to go to sandland for the sake of desertkikes arguing with retards, kike or otherwise, who can't bring themselves to accept that that's exactly what we're being fed.

psh I've seen threads with that faggot getting over 100 post with the same reported for intl shit

Can you break your record!?

All of this D&C in the thread talking about porn, etc labeling anons as shills
Is intentional kike distraction from the fact that Trump outed himself completely as ZOG controlled Greater Israel shill

Demoralization. We can make them our golems just as well as you can kike. Wherever I go I see whites and blacks getting along. It's only when they've drank your nasty koolaid for too long hat bad shit happens. Zog media also counts as electromagnetic poison. Get them a leader who will tell them to keep to themselves, marry their own, and get rid of yid. They are moldable, as you have proven. The only problem is you infect them with your filthy, anti civilizational, Marxist mental disease. I can sens your diversionary nature you smelly heeb and I notice you calling us 'you.' They'll be on our side in time. You can't help your bloodlust, as indicated today.

Reported for destroying yet another thread with your kike lies.

Satire or just that much of a cuckold? Nobody knows…

Oh, my bad. I assumed you were one of the two shills I was replying to. You quoted my post accidentally which caused the confusion. (or at least I don't understand why you quoted my post since I was not defending porn or involved in that conversation at all).

Liar.

I was actually supporting your argument, dummy. It happens.

or maybe its two factions of kikes fighting in these threads and maybe I don't give a fuck about the middle east either way, maybe what I care about is domestic policy. You kikes enjoy fighting with each other.

Nigger, you know exactly that the military didn't go in to win, but to destabilize. Also, Muds are absolutely heartless to one another, including Poos. If the American military seriously fucks the terrorists, Poos would go in completely without empathy and rule over those muds with an iron fist, because that's the only way to deal with muds. Best course of action would be to let Iran take control in order to screw with Israel, but i doubt this will ever happen.

Didn't we have this thread and it was a replacement of like 3,000 troops who were already there and due to be replaced?

The solution?
We
Have
To
Go
Back
Build a Time Machine

Don't need arguments against Christianity when its followers show themselves to be retarded literal robots like this one. God damn, unironically kill yourself you old piece of shit.

Yep. Hence the kike shills everywhere.

Then what the fuck are you doing in this thread?
This is a thread about foreign policy, you stupid nigger, and the foreign policy at present is to say 'fuck the white genocide, more war for israel'.

We've been over this already nigger.

The BASED Pajeets aren't going to fix the situation anymore than we did, now you're just talking about more proxy-war cold war era bullshit and THATS NOT AMERICA FIRST.

Oh, hey, start with the
shit so I can post that graphic too.

KILL YOURSELVES SUBHUMANS

Because we've seen what the (((global community))) does to white first world nations that attempt genocide before, and it wasn't fucking pretty and we're still trying to recover from it and they never actually commited any genocide, didn't matter, irrelevant, the example was set

user, aside from Asses and Elbows, you're talking to the single-most retarded AND autistic Jew on this board.

another classis from him is "muh damaged runway pavement" because he has no other argument and has to make excuses for trump being a ZOG cuck

What you're saying is that we should leave the Middle East entirely, and deport all their people from western countries.
If so, that sounds way better than adding a brigade of troops

Christianity names the Jew as eternal, divine king over gentiles and Semites alike. Christianity is the root of liberalism in Europe. If traitors had never accepted a Semite into their souls, there would never have been Semites accepted into their nations. All Christcucks are race traitors.

Reported.

I'm not taking a side here, but you really are a newfag

Mein Führer
I
Need
You

You don’t really have an argument against it. It’s the only way to wage this war.

Exact opposite, in fact. Reported for kike shill.

checked

That was then, to be fair, and this is now. If only via nukes, the situations are incomparable.

No shit!?
And we shouldn't just leave the ME entirely, we should leave with a warning:
If you fuck with us again, we will kill all of you and ensure this land is not fertile for carbon-based life for at least a century.

And then the key there is, you follow through with it if necessary. With the weapons at our disposal, we could depopulate Afghanistan before year's end… But we won't, because we're going to pretend Afghanistan is a White nation with sane people - instead of a muzzie teaboy hellhole - that can be reasoned with.

There is no solution besides gassing each and every kike in this thread and slitting their mother and children's throats

B-b-b-b-but that's all we're arguing about. You want to be a real pollack (tm) don't you? Then you have to apperantly as of today pivot to being a neocohen.

You still got a long way to go.

That sounds about right, tbh.
If America stopped playing world police, there would be a lot of open violence that would shatter the globalist meme.

THERE ARE NO GOOD KIKES AND SHABBOS GOYS GET THE ROPE FIRST

Yeshua is a fictional Semite derived from the messianic mythology of the Essenes and combinations of archetypal characters in every religion which the Semitic cultists desire to subvert. Christianity is a proto-Marxist doctrine of cultural degeneration responsible for the establishment of Semitic hegemony. All Christcucks are race traitors who support the rule of Semites.

Your projection is astounding.

Why does this thread keep getting bumped? Sage goes in all fields you newfaggots.

He just posted something proving that's not true, as Christains did not vote national socialist.

you need to leave

I see shill started with their regular shilling after speeches.
I think he made a good decision based on the circumstances. Pulling out would just collapsed Afganistan with a new ISIS moving in as they are defeated in Syria.
And the strategies were pretty good.

Kushner's Project Alamo,most likely bought admins, and an influx of election newfags and redditers have close to ruined the board, unfortunately. I wonder if it is possible to retake it. With the admins the way they are, I don't believe so, sadly.

Gas The Kikes

Nope
This is a retarded excuse for neocon cuckery, see

how the fuck is this unchecked

Thing is, I genuinely don't give a shit about third worlders, I don't care about them. Fuck em.

I care about White people, Americans specifically, and there is just no argument that this serves the interests of American Whites, namely in that its going to get a bunch of them killed FOR WHAT?
The exceedingly minimal prospect of 'getting Afghanistan back on its feet'? What the fuck do I care about Afghanistan? Those mudpeople didn't do 9/11, the fucking Israelis did, so I frankly have no reason to give a fuck about the Afghanis - if we don't let them into our nation, I never have to worry about encountering them ever again!
Holy shit, so simple!
Or, here's a thought, let's just ban Afghanis from coming to the US, pull out, and leave them to their own fetid devices. Its not our fucking problem.

Seems legit Schlomo. Reminds me of the neutrality of the US in the fucking opening to both world wars.

there are no good kikes and (((trump))) is first in line

whos the one projecting here, because its not me getting defensive. You argue like a kike.

What is the deal with this shill? Stimulants or something? He's so clumsy and passionate at the same time it makes me think he's a delusional antifa or something like that who does it for free from a public library computer between begging for Pabst money.

Anyway, I haven't seen a thread shilled this hard in a very long time. Seems the neocohen takeover is a real possibility. Not good.

Nigger, you legit opened up with
And when called on the fact that your attack was the newest of newfaggotry, you pouted and cried about your neutrality.
Eat a dick you filthy kike.

I legitimately forgot you could just stop giving a fuck about world politics outside your borders. I'm so used to America being whored out to the world.

Seems legit Schlomo!

Wouldn't be a problem in all white areas where enforcement by swift lynch mobs is the rule. I know it's hard right now with them going crazy but I'm firmly of the opinion that we need to forget about blacks for one second, stop falling for the kike commie vs nazi summer games, and focus our energy in stopping neocon traitors trying to take our country into more war again. I guess you really are too hungry for gullible goyim
blood though.

I posted a screencap clarifying that it is in fact a ban-able offense to post non-political threads, people who are not newfags know this. You are autistic and need to stop. I am not defending banning an anti porn thread, please kill yourself.

and now like a autistic screeching retard, you are attacking the same newfag I called out.

Either you are very confused about what's happening in this thread or this is a new kind of shilling.

Bannon might have been a civnat, but he was the only, I repeat the ONLY thing stopping (((Kushner))) from a complete takeover

t. Trump

The only way to save this Administration is to remove pic related
I hope he fucking wrecks his car into a tractor trailer full of bacon and frozen ham

And its not, so it doesn't fucking matter, and you're still full of shit you lying Jew.
Take your 'unity' shilling back to reddit, and stop pretending the mudpeople are ever going to demonstrate the cognitive capacity to look far enough ahead to see how the Jew is fucking them.

See, I know its hard for you to accept, probably because of some ingrained bullshit like Christian dogma or something, but people are not all equals, and don't all share the same motives.
Niggers and spics? They love kikes - kikes are handing them the reigns of power, as far as they can tell, and its great. FOR THEM.
So then you come along, ol Mr. Whitey, trying to get some coons and mestizos to come hop in your big Jew-wranglin truck, and why the fuck would they give you the time of day?
The talented tenth hates you almost as much as the niggers do, AND they hate the niggers too! You are not mentally equipped to fight this thing, because you keep grasping around for allies when there are none to be had.

I've said this before to your ilk: Go, right now, and watch the (first?) David Duke/Sotomayor stream. There's a part wherein Sotomayor, nigger that he is, breaks it down, which is that niggers just see this as a competition - and they don't really care whether its Whitey or Kikey at the top, because THEY want to be at the top, and WE sure as fuck aren't offering them that. All you have to offer them is someplace 2nd or below, and these mudpeople don't want that, they want the #1 spot. And you won't give it to them. The kikes might not either, but the kikes are giving them everything they want, while you're resisting those efforts - and you're not even offering them a #2 spot, you're offering them some background position in your Manifest Destiny/White Man's Burden bullshit brigade, and they aren't fucking interested. And they aren't going to be.

Don't be misled - the niggers and spics hate the kikes in many ways, just as they hate you in many ways, but they love the kikes in ways they still hate you, and in which 1) you cannot alter (unless you're going to offer them #1), and 2) they don't have the cognitive ability to see the fruition of down the line.

You're a lying kike, or else a cuck, and you should suckstart a shotgun.

This. Everyone needs to forget everything and think like this. SO much of our propaganda and war justification comes from statements starting with 'what if..' and 'what about those poor…' WHO CARES??! There are poor whites here! There are problems here! They got shit on the past 2 years here but the libertarians are at least the only ones who ever seem to call this shit out for the swindle it is. Push and pull. Like those martial arts techniques where you use your opponents own momentum against them. Reject the whole fucking thing. Mountain goatfuckers don't mean a damned thing to us! 1.5 Iraqi civs and thousands of white men died for no fucking reason! Israeli Mossad did 9/11!

I dunno nigger, I might be confused as to your intent in your commentary directed at someone's response to me. It happens.

Yes, nigger, and porn threads discussing the issue and how its degenerative and how its ruled by kikes ARE political, that's the point, you enormous double-nigger.
And when you try to project like the fucking rules of the board matter outside of when the mods feel like going full-talmud, I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell you to kill yourself my mayne.

Dubs recognizes dubs.

Why can't we mentally fuck with them just as hard? It's not based on how great they are, but by how we could do it and do it better. I'm not cucking to anyone you are admitting defeat to the Jew. They were our slaves first.

Good fucking luck with that shit man, the kike is in deep with Trump's favorite (I am growing to suspect lesbian) daughter.

The other word gets you banned too easily if you say something unkind about them. They search for keywords a lot.

I'M NOT ARGUING THAT YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF ALREADY YOU STUPID AUTISTIC CUNT, YOU ARGUE LIKE A KIKE, JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.
the only one projecting here is you
KILL
YOURSELF

No, because we're not Jews.
Yes, you are, and yes, I am 'admitting' that Jews are much more effective in terms of their manipulation of minority populations with a hostility toward Whites historically. There's really no debate on the matter.

Point being: You can't fuck with them just as hard, because you're not a sniveling ratfolk piece of shit with no honor… Or at least, I assume as much, which given the context, is probably doing you too much of a compliment.

The Bannon/Kushner battle for Trump's will is a possibility but it doesn't entirely make sense to me. It seems to require that Trump is an absolute retard with no basic reasoning ability which I don't think is true. He's obviously somewhat versed in the anti-globalist world view, considering various tweets, statements during the campaign, and the presence of Bannon. Given this awareness, how could he then allow himself to be manipulated into directly advancing the globalist agenda? It would require that he's a total idiot. That doesn't make sense to me.

The only other possibility I see is that Bannon and the anti-globalist rhetoric was all a ruse. Pretty shitty. But it's the only scenario that makes sense to me.

Checked.
It's the sympathy angle.
It really doesn't make sense if you think about the US government ordering you to go to Afghanistan. What for? Why give a fuck?

9/11, global terrorism, yadda yadda yadda
Just deport the muslims!

YES YOU ARE YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT. That is explicitly the point of your commentary.
Someone suggested porn threads were political, and that Holla Forums wasn't simply strictly 'political' topics anyway, and you sperged out and copied a line from the fucking 'rules' sticky that the mods don't even fucking enforce unless they feel like getting Talmudic, you fucking newfag nigger.

No, newfag, I'm not. That you cited the fucking rules sticky demonstrates you are, however, a newfag, and thus when you accuse others, it is further demonstrable of your fucking projection YOU FAGGOT.

They won't even let us have book threads
inb4 muh books

no it wasn't, you argue like a kike, you are putting words into my mouth where they weren't, I was simply pointing out that its a ban-able offense to post non-political threads and you can't stop sperging because you are a fucking retard, and you will never be white. get off this board you massive faggot and kill yourself

But they DO let allllll kinds of threads that are not strictly 'political', its not even a debate, so I don't feel like having the 8/pol/ Talmud cited to me by some fucking redditor twat

I didn't put any words in your mouth newfag, you put them in there yourself.
I could go back and cite you post by post, show you some REAL fucking autism, but you're not even worth it, just another limpdicked redditor newfag trying to LARP as a channer.

MUH BOOOOOOKKSSSSS
I always figured it's because >>>/pdfs/ and >>>/pdf/

everything can be considered political

That's the same argument as /polmeta/ shit, and all it does is fragment the community and reduce the access to information. IOW, it does more harm than good to splinter off an aspect of Holla Forums and force it to its own board, which will invariably get less viewership.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

God damn you are one stupid nigger

But does it really fragment? If the point of book threads is to find and disseminate literature amongst anons then the pdf boards do just that. It really shouldn't act to fracture Holla Forums unless there's some factor here I'm not thinking of.

No the reason Holla Forums always redirects to >>>/pdfs/ and the such is because it would always get slid off of this board too easily. For posterity and longevity post it on >>>/pdfs/ and recomend >>>/fit/ and >>>/k/ for self improvement. Holla Forums is for calling out kikes. y u no sage

jesus christ you keep putting words in my mouth like a kike, you can't argue because you have no point. I don't get it, its like they picked the most retarded kikes they could to come over here and start a random argument about something completely retarded because I simply pointed out A FUCKING RULE. I DIDNT MENTION HOW IT GETS ENFORCED, I DIDNT MENTION THAT I SUPPORT IT, ALL I SAID IS THAT ITS A RULE AND NON POLITICAL THREADS ARE BAN-ABLE BUT YOU KEEP GOING ON LIKE A FUCKING KIKE BECAUSE YOU CANT HELP BUT OUT YOURSELF IN YOUR AUTISTIC SCREECHING FIT

I assume because by now he's already committed at (54) assuming he isn't just a rare intelligent shill/genuinely autistic

[spoiler]>But does it really fragment?[spoiler]
Yes, it does, that's the point. That's why you make /polmeta/ its own board - most users use Holla Forums, and maybe one other board, and that's it, so they never venture to those other boards, even if they are readily available. It is a mechanism of fragmenting the community and reducing the access of information.

>If the point of book threads is to find and disseminate literature amongst anons then the pdf boards do just that.
The point being, most people will not go to pdf - but they will click on a literature thread. Remember, even the barrier of 1-2 clicks is often enough to reduce those viewing a piece of information by a large percentage. Most people who visit Holla Forums do not, and will not, with frequency visit a board like /pdfs/ with anything approximating the frequency with which they visit Holla Forums and view threads thereon. Thus, yes, it acts to fragment the community, or at least, it acts to reduce the access to information, and that reduction results in fewer people accessing that information, and having to fragment off and go to another board and view their threads as well if they're to procure that information. ''Thats why /polmeta/ exists - so you don't see all the complaints, and the mods have an easy excuse to keep their dirty laundry in a place most visitors don't even know about.

Its not that complicated really.

One dumb nigger, it is you.

Did you just fucking respond to yourself? Yeah, but others are the shills… Seems legit!

They have some sense of honor at least amongst themselves in most cases. Enough talk about them, we know them now. Let's put aside Hitler's Nordic ideals regarding ourselves for now and strategically embrace subterfuge. Trump had to be cunning to get even where he is in real estate nevermind the presidency. No matter how you phrase it in moral words, I can't shake the feeling you are convinced kikes are smarter than us. Fuck that shit. We need to get underhanded. Our people have had our own mafias. It's a dirty rigged game at this point, so drop the fucking squeaky clean idealism and jump into the swamp with a knife in your mouth to kill the ((swamp creatures)).
Promote BLM vs Antifa
Open borders for Israel
Nigs against kikes at all levels
Undermine supporters of neocon wars
Get involved, infiltrate zog

sure got me, enjoy your sperg out.

There is no political solution. It appears that the entire world is kiked.

No they don't… user, look, if you want to spend time pursuing alliance with the muds, you have fun with that. It'll keep you busy, I'm sure, but its a waste of fucking time. Those things aren't fit for this battle, they are not mentally equipped to combat this thing we now face.

I just don't care to argue with you further, because you're a dimwitted newfaggot and you just keep repeating the same shit that is totally irrelevant.

Oh, and to clarify:
Manipulation of others is not strictly about intellect, user, its about a wide variety of traits which, yes, I fully acknowledge, kikes are better at than Whites, if only because they know no shame, no empathy, and no honor.
When you are not burdened by shame, empathy, or honor, yes, manipulating people, in a most treacherous and nefarious manner, is much easier for you, regardless of how intelligent you might be.

Iranian expansion and nuclear weapons, it may trigger the Samson option but US ABM systems should stop most missiles and it would still be worth it

Demoralizing bastards, it's only a few assholes keeping this shitty system alive. Fuck your bullshit. Everyone needs to notice this apocalyptic doom and gloom crap for what it is. Oh they're so much smarter and sneakier than Europeans. The whole world is gone! Whites don't have a shot only with people like you. Idk why I bother argue. I'm not saying allying with others in a aww best friends now way. Use D and C ourselves. Learn it. Practice it. Fuck you if you accept their monopoly on it. That's surrender monkey behavior.

Eurocucks would bitch and moan that we were keeping the rapefugees out. Defend your own fucking waters faggot.

I designate this the shills shilling shills who shill shills thread.
Also nukes are fake because they lack a neutron moderator see entire thread here .
inb4 take the bait on a bait thread

Not all globalists are also Zionists. If Israel is ever put into a position where it becomes possible the Samson Option might be invoked, there will be an internal war in the network of deep states during which Israel will be bombarded with nuclear ordinance in a combined first strike designed to glass every inch of soil upon which a launcher might be placed or under which a silo might be buried.

That's not even the scary thing, the thing that scares me is the amount of (((posters))) ITT that are advocating for troops to stay in Afghanistan and there are a few bold likes that want trump to deploy even more troops there. Clearly shows you the after-effect that Holla Forums had when the elections happened and we got took down in April Fools.

I want to believe a lot of it is shitposters and satire…. But I don't.

Name me a non-Zionist globalist. I'm legitimately interested in your narrative here.

Forget shame empathy and honor then when manipulating subhumans into eliminating other subhumans. If you're defending your own race and dedicating your activities to destroying another, then why should these feels nigs be necessary. Understand me? Be willing stab a lefty in the back. You're shilling against things that already happen here with smart anons. Right wing safety squads is very underhanded thinking, though not sure how effective it was. If it's racial war all those feelings need to be discarded in regards to the enemy. It's as simple as that, or we're going to lose. We're dead thinking like you.

opinion discarded

Hopefully, also even if they did launch the ABM/THAAD systems placed in Europe/Asia for use against Iran/Norks could just as easily be used against Israel as well and i would like to think that the US would at least plan for a remote scenario against Israel or another rogue state

No, i realized something.
If the ZOG stability apparatus is destroyed, what recourse do they have?
Let these big banker families fight on the same scorched earth as us, where their fake money has no meaning.
If you and your nation have something worth saving, save it. Protect your people. I'm not telling you to be blackpilled, but I would prefer to burn down the whole thing than let another generation suffer under jewish control.

This is what consensus cracking looks like

Good luck locating all those submarines.

This is actually true.

No
Are you fucking retarded?

It reminds me of the exact same shit back in April this year.

They dont matter, Israel has no SSBN submarines which carry nuclear weapons and they don't even have conventional nuclear subs
They don't have a triad (yet), now is the time to strike

Fuck that. It's like surprise surprise Trumps not Hitler now all is lost! Their credibility is slipping and you want to hand over the key. You think of your children yet want to see the system collapse? You and your children won't survive that. They're not going to let you protect anything this time around. Don't sentence all of us to the gulags with you you contemptible defeatest.

That's your own fault

Cont.
You're not understanding them. Destruction of your civilization is a result of their control. There's no distinction. They're tearing our monuments down now, they'll do others' later. Bet that peace monument wasn't actually a mistake. They want to build their own totalitarian world on the ashes of our own. Prevent this or may any surviving ancestors of yours rightfully hate your guts. Sack the fuck up.

Fuck off with your "muh consensus cracking", you know very well that shills are agressively advocating for military interventions in mudholes like Afghanistan ITT. America has absolutely no reason to have boots on the ground there nor in any ME country except Israel, which will turn into a radioactive desert

Weren't the taliban CIA puppets themselves though? I know for a fact they originally got funding/training from our intel groups so did they actually go rogue? I somewhat doubt it considering that we funded them in Syria against Assad.

Which is why you destroy the nucleus Israel and osctracise and eliminate the remaining weakened diaspora, its not exactly hard to create a public anti-Israel sentiment if you went to war with them and they nuked your population or European populations

Depends on what you mean by defeatist.
Practically, where i live could already be considered lost. In 10 years time it probably actually will be a shithole. You'd have to do some substantial police work to clean it up.
I don't have children, because i can't afford them.
All i have is what i can contribute, and that ends up meaning very little at this time because in case you haven't noticed, this is one of the only places we can talk "freely". Not metaphorically, but literally.
Why are we posting anonymously, if we're not in some sort of shitberg orwellian police state?
This goes back to what Bezmenov said about demoralization.
We steadily have had to accept more and more usury, and there's no reason to think it will stop without the white man stepping in to put things right.
Forget blackpill or redpill, lets just be realistic.
None of us are getting what we actually want, and our ability to achieve things we want is hampered by our governmental system that was subverted quite substantially.
What exactly should we do about this?

its funny to watch this board become worse than cuckchan

Pretty much yes
Taliban =/= Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda and ISIS are largely the opposite, they started as legitimate organizations and then became CIA assets, particularly ISIS which started as IS around 2003 which was mainly Sunni Iraqi nationalists and Saddam loyalists before becoming more Saudi/US influenced and Wahhabist

Come on Holla Forums.

YES
There is no reason to spend a single dime or any of our blood to keep a bunch of desert semites from killing one another

Yes, friend, it is never the Arabs. They are not, in fact, a branch of the same Semitic filth that is infiltrating and raping White countries. Sandniggers are our greatest ally.

You're still full of bullshit. They're Christian, you're not. That's the case until you unfuck your church, until you unfuck your church Christianity is nothing but harmful.

GTFO /salt-left/ We know this is your meme.

I'm well aware of that, taliban was also in Syria and also receiving support from us.

Newfag detected

Always the first post and the same tired, irrelevant points

You are obviously not from here if you don't understand what that was about.

Minerals have no benefit to WN?
Get out

Ever heard of leaving ban messages and shilling visible so lurking newfags like yourself can learn?

(63) of 282 replies
You are clearly not from here and are shilling hard.

All of you newfags need to get the hell off the Holla Forums lawn and lurk the fuck more.

For what possible reason? Just let them get on with it.

Never said that, but thanks for letting everyone know you are an iliterate, underpaid, shill, Shlomo. You know what I said? I said that sending whites to die in any mudhole country is a waste of time, resources, and valuable lives. Afghanistan has nothing valuable except opium fields for CIAnigger purposes. Such interventions only help to keep the war business pumping more shekels for (((banksters))), more dead whites, more rapefugee to Europe and for the completion of the Yinon plan go search that up if that doesn't ring a bell, retard. Never said the sandniggers are our greatest allies, just said that it is not America's business to prevent some sandbaggers from detonating themselves, but of course your one digit IQ can't process more than a black-or-white dichotomy, fucktard get it through your thick skull that dying for Opium fields is not going to solve the Jewish question

Afghan is about opium, not rare minerals, you fag. And that opium is being used to addict depressed whites.

Is for the CIAniggers and is of zero benefit for WN
Minerals are the long game and of actual value to non-black markets

bait

Back to the gas chamber with you, oven dodger

True, this is why I've put my faith in e-celebs, the more betabuks I give them the more chance we have at saving white civilization.

Once white nationalists are actually in control I'm perfectly on board with going full imperialism and taking whatever we need from inferior races, right now though this is just going to end up giving shit to kikes.

Do you realize you're trying to educate a bunch of retards?

DONALD TRUMP CAN DO NOTHING WRONG EVER AND ONLY KIKES ARE SAD THAT HE CONTROLS THE WORLD AND MAKES THE BEST DECISIONS, THE BEST, BELIEVE ME

This might be the most retarded thing I've read all month.

Opium is of value to kikes, so they can kill more hwites, you dumb fuck.

You argue like a kike because you ARE a kike

No, you keep arguing like a little Jew and turning around the arguments from everyone against you and pinning them on the side of the Jews simply because we don't give two shits about sandniggers.

You're fooling no one.

I would say the same to you, your very own logic even confirms it, kek
In order for me to "argue like a kike" after "taking your argument" you are admitting that you argue like a kike to begin with and are projecting your hook nose on others

Buying them is reasonable along with a minor private US force to secure employees of US mining operations if said areas were purchased, however they aren't as of yet and countrywide pacification is infeasible

We're not here to try to educate retards, they're here for our amusement only.

Remember to just filter and report after you've had your fun laughing at these retards.

Your nose is showing, and it's showing more than your capability of simple thinking, not a surprise though. Let me spell it out for your empty husk once more:
Sending whites to die in shitholes while the kikes get rich with their war business is not something beneficial for us. securing opium fields for CIAniggers to use is not something to be proud of. the dunecoons can go mind their own businesses in their warlordist deserts
Now that its spelt out you are getting filtered, you penny-grabbing kike

You'll just endlessly be throwing away lives, this is ridiculous.
But you know full well that's not on the table right now. And since its not we should abandon it entirely not just continue letting the body count pile up to the benefit of kikes.
Ridiculous, they're consistently bombarded with propaganda designed to tear them down. Some of us rise above it, some succumb to drugs, some swallow the bluepill and self-flagellate, and some just kill themselves. Many of those who take destructive paths could be saved if we simply had a society working on helping them rather than working to destroy them.
This is not to our benefit either. CIAniggers are not allies of ours.

Reminder that Christianity also imported the jew

None of the tribal societies that Christianity waged war on, destroyed and replaced with Christian multiculturalist feudalism would ever have admitted even a single jewish settler.

While it's true that the church called out kikes now and again when their grift and blood libels upset the peasants too much, what actually happened then? The Jews left and went to live in the neighbouring Christian feudal state. Under a king who would have been the cousin of the previous and a bishop that would have been trained at the same academy as the one in the previous country. Just think about the fact that jews were tossed out of England something like 10 times. Where do you think they went? How do you think they returned?

The fact remains that without Christianity being forced on Europe by southern mercenary armies paid for by fallen Rome, Europe today would have 0 jews.

Old tricks.

Still appears to be too many cucks within the administration, congress, the senate, government departments, courts, etc to get anything actually done. A dictator would have had construction on the wall underway by now.

They're just going to continue jamming the gears so Trump can't do anything, while at the same time having the media frame him as a bad guy because he didn't participate in cucked SJW social commentary.

This is basically the WW1 'stab in the back' equivalent of modern America. Trump's 'failure' at the hands of the (((puppeteers))), as well as the abhorrent behaviour of left-wing revisionaries will serve as an easily digestible redpill to those still sitting on the fence. It will be easily administered when Trump's bull market busts and lead to economic conditions much worse than the GFC recession.

I'm glad Trump showed some good sense. I still stand in my prediction that the empire is moving to east asia. There will be the superpower of the following decades.
I hope America takes the opportunity to heal and be great again without fucking over foreign countries anymore.

thehill.com/policy/defense/327731-mccain-graham-applaud-syrian-airstrikes

Over the next two years people are going to see this war ramp up to a ridiculous level and still accomplish nothing. Trump will be blamed for the failure and it will greatly hurt his chances at reelection, if he decides to run at all. Trump seems incapable of fighting effectively against the bureaucratic nightmare that is Washington, and can't accomplish anything. Even more disturbing is the way that Pence and McMasters were able to sell him on this action despite it going completely against his campaign promises.

Trump doesn't seem to realize he's surrounded by people who make a living figuring out what people want to hear, telling them that, and then getting them to do what they want by doing so. How many more actions is he going to start taking that are what the neocons want, rather than what the populists want? With Bannon gone he doesn't have a voice speaking against the agenda of the neocons and his kike son-in-law, and it is already showing.

Like how we were going to go all-in on Syria, but then Trump and Putin worked out a ceasefire?
'kay.

It's like business there is risk and reward. Sometimes you need to pull out and other times you have no choice.
I was surrounded by hard drug users in my line of work in the earlier years, have an addictive personality but still didn't get suck on all that shit. It's called willpower.
If you don't have it, you are not of any use to this movement.
The movement needs to be cemented in place first, before we can look at hand holding those who fall for the kike poison.
CIAniggers are certainly not for our benefit, however they are feeling the heat these days, their golden age is over. It's up to us to finish them off. Trump is acting against them, remember in q1 or so he was putting heat on the spic gangs and border trafficking? That's only going to get better with the wall and more busts.

/thread

Have fun fighting a war vs e.g. China or Russia when you have no rare earth minerals to replace your lost tech or develop new stuff.
It's of great military importance. That's why you are there and our nations were/are helping you.

Yeah. I've noticed that as soon as you mention "the jews", people get turned off immediately. Triggers the mental block in them. But if you frame it as "Israel", then they get on board pretty quickly.

Crypto-Kike thread.

:>
:
:3
:
:
:

Wars are won because either the conquered people are obliterated and scattered to the wind, or the war was always in accordance to the will of the locals. This is why Afghanistan is utterly fucking pointless. We're not going to massacre them and establish a colonial empire replete with Americans setting up new cities in their country and then living there, and the Afghanis themselves don't want democracy, Xbox, and Talmudvision. They want to screw their goat, beat their wife, grow their poppies, and kill the infidel. That's their culture. That's what they aspire to have again.

This isn't like the Greek War of Independence where we're fighting in support of a popular movement of occupied people looking to have their own country again. We're fighting cavemen in a cavemen country in support of cavemen who want to live like cavemen. It's basically another Vietnam scenario, where the enemy is hyper-motivated and the people we're defending don't give a shit.

Trump is already talking about going into Pakistan. The Jews want this because it helps them surround Iran. You are kidding yourself if you think this isn't going to escalate.

He was, at first. Then he surrounded himself with Jews and it's been downhill from there.

Anyone with an ounce of introspection should have had this thought in his position: "Hey, why is my daughter and her new Jewish husband trying to get me to fire ALL OF MY FUCKING STAFF AND REPLACE THEM WITH JEWS?"

Typical tricks.

Why didn't you read The Art of War, you flaming faggot of an OP?

I don't remember the part in the Art of War about bending over and taking it in the ass.

That is not why we're there, rare earth metals are really fucking common. In fact the US has reserves of resources that are rarer and it's through stupid legal bullshit that we're squandering it all away like helium. The Chinese are the biggest manufacturers of rare earth metals because they don't give a shit about the environmental damage to their own lands and will willingly taint all their drinking water with said chemicals.

We're there because of Iran, greater Israel, and opium.

The right wing side is really an elaborate maze with many zog ends and only one way out.

so based

BRAINCUCK!

The same lads who immediately went full damage control over the "bye goy" headline? Calling it anti-semitic of all things.

You don't necessarily need to kill everyone, you just have to kill anyone capable and willing to fight or work to support the fight. Look at operation Phoenix. The locals might support the guerrilas now that only the taliban are willing to use coercive tactics. That all changes when the occupying force ruthlessly hunts down everyone alleged to be a guerrila, everyone alleged to have helped a guerrila and everyone alleged to have helped the alleged helper. The number of willing participants drops rapidly, since even most cave goatfuckers will obey those they fear most.

Of course the problem is that neither Trump nor anyone else will ever adopt operation Phoenix style tactics again because it would be political suicide and a war crimes trial.

If we take some action in Venezuela, then at least we can get their oil cheaply.

I don't like it either. Ideally the best solution would be to withdraw and not let any immigrate to the US. But this common sense solution is not (currently) constitutional. There are rules to the game that heavily restrict potential. Once again we are left having to wait and see what happens.

I support all this signalling for no wars for Israel, whether it's a realistic expectation or not. Keep it up.

checked
maybe negotiation?
he gives them a bit of what they want, they give him a bit of what he wants?

LETS ROLL, KING DON!
Time to kill some sandniggers. Hell yeah.

Ten feet taller, haters and shills!

Wouldn't you rather extract those minerals there than fuck up your own country?
USA doesn't have that much really in the scheme of things to even extract in the first place. You don't even have any tantalum - that is critical for compact, solid state capacitors.

There are multiple reasons including CIAniggers wanting their Opium trafficking. Iran is a small part of it, not to mention the forces in A-stan are pretty tiny. USA can never fight Iran in it's current form anyway, what the fuck are you going to do against Hezbollah + Syria + likely Iraq, let alone the Iranian peoples' militia at 11-23 million strong? That's not even counting Iranian military. The god damn kikes couldn't even beat Hezbollah in 2006 and you think USA can just stomp Iran? They are not going to go down so easily. Tech has changed a lot since as have the missile capabilities. Your fleet is a sitting duck to any hypersonic ASM which is fielded by Iran and they have a number of delivery methods. They only need to be over the horizon. Same shit with NK. Nukes or nothing, west cannot win a ground war there, just not happening.

Don't over rate you military strength, you don't have a very good track record. Other than Iraq, you have shit to show for it in modern times.
Couldn't beat best Korea. Couldn't beat Vietnam. Couldn't beat sand niggers in A-stan the last decade or two, couldn't beat Syria via proxy, etc etc
Once the losses pile up you pussy out. Iran would be a fucking bloodbath. They have nothing to lose and will not be a bunch of significantly out gunned and incompetent pussies like Iraq were.

Reported. You were proven wrong.

You are illiterate. Learn what the image actually says.

Prove it. Oh, wait, Romans, Greeks, Zoroastrians, et. al. admitted jews. OOPS! You’re wrong.

Just woke up after this disgrace and jesus fuck the state of this board. We've got a sticky praising how good it is we're finally ramping up the war on terror. Disgusting.

user was right

wtf I love neocons now

They didn't, and then they were subverted and started doing so, and then they all collapsed. The exact same pattern, you christkike you.

They did.
Oh, so like Holla Forums? So like western nations? So like Christianity with the Scofield “bible”? GEE.
Of what, kikery? You were proven wrong
Reported for being a jewish paid shill.

You haven't proved shit. First off I said the TRIBAL societies that christcucks destroyed for the Jews. So obviously I was talking about germanics, nordics, slavs etc. not the high civilizations of Rome and Persia.

But even then, all of those societies too started out as racially homogeneous aryan societies and their spiral into degeneracy and ruin didn't start until they were subverted to multiculturalize their core establishments.

Go read some history books besides your Jewbible and get some perspective on things.

The difference being the response thereto, the view of the Jew, as it were.

I grant you, the user above was incorrect, in literal semantic terms… But conceptually, he was very right - the Greeks, the Romans, the Zoroastrians, these peoples generally didn't have a motive and cause, ideologically, to welcome the Jew. The Christians did and do.

Ah, well, that's a fair argument on the semantics front.

Kek
mods deleted the comment which called out Christians for refusing to acknowledge that Jews hate Jesus for the same reason we hate Paul Ryan, which is that they viewed him as a traitor, because he was one of them.

This has been decades in coming. Where was I? N. La., 40 yrs ago. Every day of my life has been devoted to hating ((you)).

And now, every day just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Payback's a bitch, and ((you)) deserve every fucking inch of it.

((You're)) days are numbered less than 4 digits . Maybe the 6 million prophesy will come true.

Pretty much. We're there to protect Pfizer's Opium fields and to increase the refugee flow into Greecy & Italy

We need the rare earth minerals otherwise China has them all.

Yes. It would be much better.

The generals will get this reformed Neo-cohen Trump into overthrowing Assad.

shut it down

you don't need to sage on name and subject field

You need to lurk for 2 years before posting

The mods have been super busy deleting Trump criticism surrounding his latest ZOG move. I guess they can't contain it at this point anymore.

Where were you when Ron Paul BTFO'd Trump?

so, what your saying is voting is a waste of time?

Holla Forums already knew that

imagine a world with no ashkenazim

Reposting AAA+ post from the pinned thread.

Nothing about sending more troops to Afghanistan makes any sense, unless it is about the opium fields. Remember: the Taliban wants to burn down these 'haram' poppy fields that are currently being protected by US soldiers. So if this Taliban is now 'making gains' (as Trump says) then in this context it all makes sense.

And here's a 3 year old Jewtube vid that recaps the situation in Afghanistan to refresh your memory.

it always was for nothing important to us and I say this as a former zogbot. sunk costs

make a case without resorting to argumentum ad chess

Ron Paul is president we need, Trump is the president we deserve.

I kek'd.

What do they both have in common, newfag?
We have covered these things many times over the last few months.
If you were from here, plus had lurked for two years, you'd know the answer already without sounding like another newly assigned shill.

I'm not going to spoon feed you.

not arguments
I recall syria incident fairly well, I remember lots of various theories. What I don't recall was any good reasons for it that are consistent with both trump on the campaign trail and trump since ~march or so.

Make real demands such as land for an ethnostate. Then fight a war of attrition until we get it. That is the only option when you take a look at the demographics. We either fight soon or die.
Hypothetically speaking of course.

No, it's actually 'surprise surprise Trump is a ZOGbot' and then it's not even a surprise.

You aren't going to accomplish anything by posting that here. The anons who realized what was up back on april 7th were chased out for being "shills" by all of the post-election t_d rapefugees, and the tiny handful that remained are routinely banned for any well-written criticism of trump, or even pointing out the antics of yael and jared.

Lately I've decided to "opt out" of politics. No more podcasts, no more news, no more talk radio, and no more Holla Forums, and it was actually really nice being in the dark about how we got scammed hard with trump and the creative new ways he was coming up with to fuck us every single day. But curiosity got the best of me, and I opened Holla Forums, saw this thread, read the whole fucking thing, and now I'm back to where I was before. It's all depressing bullshit, and I'm going to do my best to try and tune back out again.

what? I hadn't seen that except for shills outright lying. At least not in the last few months.

I did that for more than a decade and nearly got subverted because I was just trying to live my life. I stay out of the day to day for the most part, especially since one of my own formerly decent reps turned full ZOG and killed my last hope that any of them were remotely decent. But we must always be engaging somewhere, the stakes are too high. Electoral politics are the bust I always thought they were, though.

can't find any anymore
definitely not relevant now.
still haven't found a better place

If nothing else, we must stand firm. Prepare the field for a future awakening. And personally, I will not go quietly.

I'll spell it out for you then you ignorant nigger

This part is wrong 6-8 casualties
southfront.org/us-navy-launched-59-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-syrian-military-airfield-homs-videos/
southfront.org/russian-defense-ministry-only-23-out-of-59-tomahawk-missiles-reached-their-target-in-syria/

let me give you the non-chess version
>30/50kek missiles missed at million dollars a pop
trump in it for trump regardless of what he said to his supporters, media in it for media, deepstate in it for themselves, cianiggers and kikes grabbling everything they can, etc. fits much closer than chess

feel free to apply occam's razor to your wrists at any time

You wouldn't, unless you're paying close attention to the threads it happens in, and watching the ban log as posts disappear. Like /salt-left/, they delete the posts when they hand out the ban, and they never attach public ban messages unless it's some meme shit because then anons would see how much the conversation is actively being shaped.

For example, I posted an article (properly link breaking, providing an archive, and even a full-page screenshot for easier mobile viewing) about that huge party in the hamptons yael and jared went to with soros a day after it happened. My text in the OP was a quote from the article, and me expressing disappointment that this shit is going on.

The result? A 24 hour ban for "Shitpost" and the thread was deleted. I had no other posts under my IP at the time. Hell, a couple of weeks ago I popped into a thread about the NSC purge, agreed with an user that mcmaster wasn't /ourguy/ as the OP was claiming, and then was hit with a 3 day ban for "ban evasion" and had my post deleted, when again, I had not posted in a while, had no posts under my IP, and wasn't banned. Obviously the appeal was ignored.

I can't stress this enough, the conversation here is being heavily shaped.

I thought I had. I knew during the election the bans were heavy, for good reason considering what we were shooting for, but I hadn't seen much of that recently

ok, I missed that entirely. My oven just got ten degrees hotter.

Whoops should have written all vital personnel and equipment
Point still stands and thanks for the reminder, user.

It got all the bush faggots sucking trump dick and kept the kike media mouths shut about CW and they had to praise him.
But no, trump is a gud goy isn't he? He just did it for himself? Open your eyes because you reek of newfag and should lurk moar. You realize if that didn't happen, the kikes would've ratcheted up the media even more and pushed for another proxy invasion or similar, cus muh chemical weapons v2.0?
You need to focus on the actions in war, not the lip service shit the shills always bring up.
you syria newfag

There's nothing else that makes sense, really. What would the victory conditions in that shithole even be aside from wiping out the locals and colonizing the land?

Also note that they're employing mercenaries–Blackwater–probably so they can get away with shadier things.

Gas yourself, him giving into the Kikes only caused them to go further

(check)
Most definitely. Some people seem to think it's a kind of meme, or a joke, but mods really are subverted. Get a VPN and post anyway, at least until an alternative community arises.

the "gas the kikes race war now" phrase reached somewhat of a peak during the election, but then when trump won it all screeched to a halt - i guess because people put their immediate racism on hold thinking maybe trump will play the long con. trump acted as a "pressure valve" or whatever people call that.
i've noticed a resurgence in the phrase though, so i guess the race war is back on? will trump somehow find a way to harness this energy like he's done before?

buno

afganistan is just another incompetent fuckup of the burgers, just like every other supposed (((victory)))

How long have you been posting that and how much has it accomplished kiddo? Fact is if you had anything better than trump people would listen and follow you, but since you don't, you'll just keep spamming redtext and yelling into your monitor until you're dead. It's quite sad as I believe you've fallen victim to a kike psyop which makes you unable to do anything of importance.

GHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Your Cointelpro bullshit is obvious. Seperate everybody, divide and conquer, instigate Violence at some rallies, instigate racial tensions, give a bad jacket to legitimate activists, install your own, kill a few people, and collect your paycheck from Israel.

Pro-Israel my friends

Nice script lad.

yes of course

fuck off buffalo queer

You are the one who's obvious here. Go fight your own wars Schlomo.

Say kike lad.

Stop waiting for your savior to come!
There will be no savior!
Only you can prevent the takeover of the ZOG!

The bottom line is:
There is no single person who can fix all the problems in the world. To ask for this from anyone is wishful thinking at best and more likely retardery. Always b skeptical of someone who seems to have all the answers. What YOU need to do is make YOURSELF as valuable to the resistance as possible. Acquire some useful skills, acquire some money, build connections IRL, do what you can to support causes which push the Overton window further in our direction, try to make recruits. If you are really such a useless fuck that you can't do any of this, become a martyr.

Shit WILL hit the fan sooner or later. The burden is on all of our shoulders to ensure we're the ones who stick. Hitler would never have gained his power if it weren't for those who fought for the cause.

Don't wait for Hitler, make Hitler happen!

You don't have to be impatient though. I know many of you are basically NEETs who currently have no usefulness apart from making memes. Do make haste in changing this. If you're a limp wristed cunt, either start working out today or find a cerebrum-centric skill which you can master to the best of your ability before things get out of control.
The only way we can win is if we're BETTER than the enemy!

You americans really live in a dream world

The entire Trump campaign and subsequent astroturfing of these boards was jew controlled from the start.

Everyone pushing and promoting the ZOG Emperor should be ostracised with their cards marked for life, yet they appear to be leading the 'resistance' still.

You have to go back to /mlp/, CIANigger.

The taliban went around killing or maiming the farmers if they produced opium, which is more profitable than other crops. The US/Israel saw this as intolerable and a loss of CIA black ops funds.

I think molyjew reached out to cernokike and they agreed to signal boost eachother. Molyjew, seeing cernokikes shekel grabbing scheme falling apart, looks to have seen an opportunity to boost his own funds by taking advantage of cernokikes weak position.

Gotta love nu/pol/

Really you should fuck off back to Tel Aviv

Just had a thought, that makes sense as a good cover to provide large scale logistical support to CIA/Mossad assets in the area. Have some flimsy purpose to be there, shoot up the place, make a lot of noise and movement, move your niggers around under the cover of chaos, withdraw after the spurious mission is completed and leave behind whatever heavy hardware that you were meant to.

Looks like a good way to smuggle very large weapon caches and heroin operations.

I would imagine increased operations in Afghanistan would have something to do with Iran. There are multiple reasons (((why))) we're dicking around in that shithole (opium, etc) but the biggest reason is because it gives us an excuse to have forces right on the eastern border of Iran.

We're all familiar with the Yinon plan. We know that they've failed to topple Assad, but their next goal is still Iran. They wanted to first topple Assad and then move in against Iran, so I don't know exactly what ZOG's plan is now that a spanner was thrown in the works. But I definitely think they're going to stage shit into Iran out of Aghanistan. Maybe terrorists. Maybe a color revolution, I don't know.

I honestly can't decide if you people are shills or are just so narrowly focused that it's made you retarded.

non-intervention.com/2931/on-afghanistan-mr-trump-trust-your-instincts-not-advice-from-generals-groucho-chico-and-harpo/

Trump often criticized the way Obongo got out of Iraq, so him not just throwing his arms up and running out of Afghanistan does not contradict him never wanting the US to go in there.

No, it just contradicts his own statement on the matter instead.

There's nothing to be gained from staying in Afghanistan except more opium for the CIA to sell to Americans. No matter if Trump gets another few thousand maimed or killed so his successor can bear the shame of running away from tribals, it won't revive American prestige or improve American security and it won't change the fact that as soon as the US runs away (slowly and "sensibly" or quickly) Russia and China are going to make their own graves there for the sake of the tens of millions of Muslims in their countries and spheres of influence. In fact, the longer Trump stays and wastes American money, materiel and men on propping up an incompetent government with no positive influence beyond Kabul, the worse American security gets, against both Islamic terrorists and meaningful geopolitical threats.

The problem with Iraq is that we decided to set up a fucking democracy in a place where democracy doesn't work at all. Of course you'll need to basically stay in and police forever if you only allow yourself to pull out once there's a self-reliant stable democracy.

That's not how this works. We've done foreign intervention and nation-building in the past that's worked out okay. The Shah in Iran (before the revolution, of course), the various Arabian states, Pinochet in Chile, etc. These all worked decently without descending in anarchy as soon as we left. Why? Because we put STRONG AUTHORITARIAN LEADERS in power, rather than forcing a circle peg into a square hole with trotskyist notions of "muh democracy"

We could easily fucking pull out of Afghanistan if, instead of dicking around for 16 years, we propped up a strongman authoritarian group to take over. Like, oh, I don't know, the Taliban. But of course, the actual goal isn't stability. The goal is to protect poppy fields, have bases on the border of Iran, and other CIA nigger ZOG bullshit.

Sandniggers need to convert to hedonism faster.

keep it up OP, drive this scum out and reestablish this board as NATIONAL SOCIALIST, not some civic cuckoldry

Civnat cuckery is a literal oxymoron. A nation IS its people. Niggers, kikes, fags, pajeets, and all other shitbloods
GET OUT

sage

go back to reddit.
with hillary out of the picture trump is just another burgerking, and noone outside the US gives a fuck about your chess fancfictions, because to us its still the same old zioburger crap as always

trump said alot of things

no, the plan was to topple saddam and put up a puppet govrment while drilling oil and cornering iran. but because americans are dumbasses you ended up hiding in the green zone while the rest of the country was in civil war.

democracy was just a pretext, because it was the only way to drag euro countries into it since thsy didnt want to topple saddam after ge switched to euro

what

gas

Yep, any minute now.

are we there yet?