charlottesville.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=2
charlottesville.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=2
8ch.net/pol/res/10467487.html#q10467543
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWggpnExX?q=charlottesville
youtube.com/watch?v=NjmjLBHldUw
periscope.tv/w/1gqGvOZqbmwJB?q=charlottesville
youtube.com/watch?v=FIfFvBJuvs8
spiegel.de/video/charlottesville-tumult-bei-stadtratsitzung-video-1792089.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/514afc28b43c3622fdd135adfea9209232410da92ea21d43dfc1bbc37f63b12f.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And stream is down

In all seriousness what are these people trying to do other than virtue signal? What's the goal here? I don't fucking get it, it's like they're fishing for claps

This chick just fucking said the libtards at the rally were triggered, the meme is supreme.

Shut this bitch up

Stream here:

VIDEO OF MEETING WILL BE UPLOADED HERE

They're chimping, user. they're not looking to do anything other than kvetch and scream at white people.

LOL Tumblr talk and finger clicking. Is this a gathering or a day care centre?

the civil war can't come soon enough

May I be allowed an explanation as to how and why they're allowed to do this, and what exactly is their message? What do they want?

Thanks, and kind regards.

big kek

They're either paid agitators trying to pressure the city administration into tearing down more confederate statues.

Oh God, what fucking now? Is this about the tiki torches?
Don't these people have work tomorrow?

So far their only actual demand was that faggot telling him to resign for being on his phone

No

"We're just people"

Barely.

You serious?

This is their work. They're professional leftist agitators.

They are probably being paid for this, or they don't have jobs / live off government.

Again…

Oh, you don't say?

Yeah, I was disappointed Pajeet didn't go on a mumbling, 5 minute Engrish rant.

Please, someone say they captured that quote

9% when the race war starts 14%

Heil Victory

FUCKING ROOTLESS COSMOPOLITANS

"I don't live in this city."

Then leave?

The faulty hormone Jew is up again.

checked
TRIGGERED

I bet not one of these faggots in the meeting live in that city

Sieg

Is anyone else's periscope stream down?

So these niggers say whatever they want and the officials go full bernie-tier and let them? Are the niggers at leasts aying retarded shit and making a fool of themselves?

yeah they shoa'd it

oh hey it's another jew

uhhhhhhhh

I'm not getting anything from jewtube.

Mine is still up.
8ch.net/pol/res/10467487.html#q10467543

This whole shit show really shows you how the holohoax narrative was made. All these kikes going into a frenzy, going off into tangents unknown to man. Blatantly making shit up as they go.

periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWggpnExX?q=charlottesville

Alright everyone grab a drink and a snack, take a break. You've earned it!

in recess. stream looks like it's from 1995

I was surprised they didn't start chimping as soon as they said they were taking a break

If the council people were smart they'd sneak out and get in cop cars and flee and let these niggers and kikes turn violent.

Probably smoking crack

I thought they were being violent outside? And if so why is there no stream of that?

I thought there was a periscope of it

(((why))) indeed.

what

WTF is this beast?

There was but the jewtube stream had both for some time but when they switched the audio over it was just a bunch of hysterical women screaming the usual 6 slogans they are always screaming when nigs are involved

There was some mild chimping outside. The usual chanting with megaphones about social justice but no real violence that I saw.

Fucking guy in the middle seat is GONE

Mein gott.

Is that why they left the room? I mean what else are you gonna do outside the meeting room?

well, gotta get right to scream at whitey some more.

Looks like someone attached half a trucker's face to a fat down syndrome lady.

whoa
is that bed sores?
is that legitimately a male or female?
I cannot tell

checked

Good lord.

(c-checked)
wut the fuck

what the fuck am I seeing

If my child was a nigger or halfbreed, I'd want it in the center of town.

We can put that fucker into a wheelchair and use it as a battering ram at the next protest.

Thats a fucking ogre

Talmud' whites.

More like an obese goblin

Jesus, you can't understand what it is saying either.

I swear she just said goytoy

What are the chances that guy fucks that thing?

my mind is doing the math and it will work.
RAMMING SPEED TOPKEK
OGRES OF PEACE

I wonder how much she's raking in on her patreon?

Is there another stream?

[laughs in tatooine]

Why look she look retarded and is red around her face and arm? Did someone repeatedly hit her with a pan?

fuck I'll donate if it's for a face bag

okay who wants to be they recess for 20 more minutes in the hopes that the shit-disturbers go home and they can address the shit they wanted to address in the first place

Not working for me.
Goddamn it.

Evalion sure has gone downhill over the past few months.

There is no goal. It's basically women on the rag: the political movement.

You KNOW her twat is crammed full of cheetohs

I like how you think, I hope they do this as it would only blast libtard asses more.

That's just some random streamer, not the guy who's supposed to be streaming the council meeting.

They're in some room debating on whether they should leave or go back out. Or they already left.

hivemind

What stream is this? I must know.. She obviously is streaming elsewhere shes replying to comments that arent us.

That guy should be ashamed of himself.

Is this literally the trailer trash home shopping network? What in the fuck?

This has turned into a Dr Dangler's stream

kek, for what?

WATER BOTTLES
PENDANTS
OYSTERS

They've been at it for some time and it's late. I'm doubtful they'll be back but who knows.

Bet the recess will last until they leave.

Please

then the real chimping can begin

Oh fuck they're back nevermind

They're back.

THey're back in session.

They're back now

that 5 minutes lasted 12 or so minutes

fuck that was pretty funny for a while at least

yes please, some real chimping with fires and bix nooding all around

mmmmmm

The fuck even is this shit, someone give me a rundown

Every time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUDAISM INTENSIFIES

WAS THE SYNAGOGUE PROTECTED GOYIM??!?!?

Periscope feed back up.

KVETCHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAMMIT JEFF!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chimping restarts

The council meeting was being streamed then during recess the veil was lifted and this eldritch abomination made it's presence known

Meanwhile in the background…

LYIN' JEFF

>YOU LIE ALL THE TIME

Who the fuck is this guy holy shit

TOPKEK

council has fucking had it

Oy vey let the fat nigger talk!

hahahahahahahaha

Fucking REKT

odds on kike?

the councilors are fucking done with the bullshit

REMOVE THE KIKE

Brutal slams on kike fogel

FUCKING FOGEL!!!! WE ARE A DYLAN RULE STATE!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Absolutely Shoah'd

what stream are you watching?

see

It is, someone posted a pic of him in last thread.

So basically they're telling the kikes and niggers to go and destroy the statue tonight.

stream that's working for me

This seems to be clearest stream right now.

yeah, I realized that after I posted.

I take it back. They're fucking cucks.

a shameful nigga

Good fucking god.

THE SHOT HEARD ROUND THE SWAMP
do it niggers, please

Who got it ?

6 gorillion injured

Holy shit

oh man I can't wait for that clip to get played challenger man's trial to argue for a change of locale for the trial

THEY KNOW
Shut it down.

What a bitch, everyone knows blm and antifa never ask for permits, they just riot. Bitch just doesn't want people she disagrees with from being there.

i completely forgot CWC is from charlottesville… It's like memes are real

oh hey fogel's getting uppity again

It seems the eclipse is the day of the happening, this will eventually set civil war II into motion, won't it?

GODDAMN FOGEL

Some jew ranting and disrupting again.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGLE

REMOVE KIKE

oh my god it's bernie sanders washed up cousin ahahahahahahahaha

Kike fogel going insane!

The memes are becoming real.

fogel looks exactly like you'd imagine him

FAGEL IS OUT

(((Fogel)))

Jesus this one even has the yid accent. This is surreal

TAKE A HIKE, KIKE!

KIKE EJECTED

Aww man it's gonna be less funny now

he had a crew of kikes

Lel

IT WAS REAL IN HIS MIND

And it took 4 1/2 hours of that fucker ranting and raving before they tossed his ass out.

call bob fenwick (council guy giving out his number) say Faggle gave you the number
(804) 296-6130

What retards must they be to think straping a black stone to your head will bring you closer to god.

James is going to get off. like every other person who runs someone down in a mob violence situation.

Uh, oh, the other heebs are acting up too.

>CHIMPING RESUMES

Complete fucking savages.

they hate video though. It documents every crime they commit.

these people literally do not understand that reviewing video evidence takes manpower and time

Who needs video evidence? Emotions are more important then truth could ever be

See once you gain political power by being in a local council, these people suddenly think that poverty, shabby housing, schooling and all sorts of issues a certain community faces will be magically solved. But then you have a financial comptroller who tells you, it's not in the budget/ or there is a budget and you spend all that extra money on the thing you want to see solved. Then comes reality, and you begin to realize the people are children, sheep baahing for their next 'gibs' and you need to give it to them. Then you begin to deepen yourself in statistics, you begin visiting schools to get to the root cause at the issue; why are whites excelling and blacks failing?

Then when you've tried your best, but these same people now attack you for not doing your job, which is what you set out to do, you begin to realize, i had no say in the matter at all. It would have been far better if i spent my time and energy on enriching myself through working for myself and empowering and lifting those around me that i find have value.

As a business owner, i manage people, white people, mostly men 39 FTE to be exact. I talk to local politicians irregularly, they all have 'good' intentions, but not the power nor the resources to attain their do-goodery. Suddenly, they are confronted with business owners who want to see a particular thing happen or the business is going to pick up their shit and leave; which is going to cut deeply in the local councils their yearly budget. So they have to appease the business for the sake of the community. If they choose community; i pick up my shit and leave; and i take most of my personnel with me. That is a huge cut to property taxes, local taxation etc.

For all the kikes and their stupidity, even when their own businesses push for their SJW policies, they realize whites move away and what your left with is a city filled with nigger trash after nigger trash, who don't pay taxes, who hold up their hands to the government and screech where's my piece of the pie? The kike then loses a large portion of their own business since their financial enterprises are no longer turning a profit. Yet, these politicians have to bite their tongue that for the last 4 decades the budget had been dwindling and they are having to raise taxation which is further scaring away even more business. Ultimately these politicians eventually sign defeat and give up. If you ever lived near liberals, most of these former politicians become red pilled quit quickly on society because their own base turned on them vigorously.

Wew.

Oh boy the media is gonna love that part

Uncle Ruckus confirmed?

O.K. retards, this is how evidence and the rule of law works in the context of city governance…

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

/k/ on suicide watch

Why do you need those salt raifus, goy?

this tbh

>Unfortunately state law is we are an open carry state

was it the oathcucks anyways? probably hoping there was a weave shop they could protect…

These people expect to be %100 protected by the government every second of their lives. They can't fathom that something out of the ordinary happened and there was the presence of possible danger.

Considering he said he mixed them up with military, most likely it was Oathcucks. They love to LARP.

xmfd this nigga thinks he can get open carry reversed

This is what happens when faggots are not taught basic gun safety and think every gun is a walking super mech that slaughters people eeveryday.

Yes, but remember, anything less than smashing kike properties and kikes themselves is subpar.

They're part of the "civil" caste, too, after all.

Ha, these niggers bitching to a City Council about State and Federal Law.

To be fair the Dodge probably had a fully automatic transmission with a high capacity gearbox

are city councils generally a bunch of pearl-clutching cuckholds? these people are just awful.

Sargon and PJW have to nod their heads now to this shit because they don't wanna be nazis. This is their allies.

I love how women keep talking about who they need to talk to with the (((influence))) to change constitutionally protected rights

Uhhh wait so you be sayin dat deres a constitution dat guarantees muhfuckas rights and sheeit?

More like destroying evidence of collusion between the mayor and Obama.

low energy

Ban automatics now inb4 thats raycist and shit since niggers can't into manuals.

for all these question about guns it is worth remembering that nobody got shot despite all the fully automatic intimidating gear

Oh man a while back it was insane. Almost like a parody how caricatured the kikes were with their kvetching.

Just one fearless motherfucker needs to go in there and explain that a violent mob congesting roadways and attacking vehicles with bats and bricks is pushing their fucking luck.

I wish Vogel would come back.

Why are they doing this so late at night? Scared of protestors?

These people really don't get how the courts work despite so many of them being perpetually in them

Notice that the more (((passionate))) speakers left during the break.

It's been going on for like 4 hrs

Most city council meetings happen later in the day. And it only goes later if a bunch of people show up for one reason or another. I showed up for a meeting one time and the meeting went well past midnight because a bunch of gunnies showed up to take a dump on the council.

(((oy vey)))

Holy SHIT, calling to curtail the first amendment. Fuck this council kikelet.

>first amendment needs to be (((updated)))

Fucking WEW

>I get that there is a thing called laws, but why don't you just ignore them and stand for whats (((right)))?

This cuck
No, you need to fucking follow the FA, it's perfectly fine, it's specifically there to protect speech you HATE.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack named top kek

Are those idiots in the back actually have their feet up on the backs of the chairs? Is this some hippie meeting?

internet censorship soon

Calling on judges to change the law
HMMM

This is pissing me off

City Council judges, no less.

I seriously doubt they'll ever even bother since youtube, twitter and facebook all do it enough for them.

…literally asking city officials to just break the law because reasons

Like oh my god I’m in college cmon I know more than the law, my feelings say it’s a crime. Are you seeing my condescending arm gesturing like wtf cmon

kek and checked

There it is again.

These disgusting little marshmallow anarchists.

So beat your wife and chimp out, before getting killed and causing nationwide riots?

We are already past that. Just go check out all the rightwing sites that have had their domains taken away from ICANN

GIBS DAT REPERATIONS

Don't forget killing hookers.

"we need to get a bus"

they are literally discussing bussing people in

>we should get hit by a bus

how many times is this boon going say "move forward"

checked

How many times did king nigger say "change"? About that many.

Kek. That's what he gets for hiring niggers.

thanks obama

Did the periscope stream just end?

>youtube.com/watch?v=NjmjLBHldUw

OH, OH OF COURSE

OFFIZERS WIF NO MORALS

Good thing they don't have body cameras, or she couldn't say shit

oh it's a new jew, that's what, 17 or 18?

Do these idiots have any life? It’s what midnight over there and some degenerates lazing around axing questions

degeneracy is a midnight sport

At some point you gotta feel sorry for these City Council guys having to listen to this shit.

I cannot wait for this to wrap up and for the whole video to get uploaded. I've been watching this from the start and it has been a salt meme goldmine like I've never seen before.

What?

They mostly enable this kind of shit so no.

I don't feel sorry for these cucks, remember, that white faggot in center was saying we should (((change))) the FA because he doesn't like certain speech.

It's the least of the hell they deserve for their seditious cuckoldry.

they (((need))) to change the rules to (((balance))) the playing field

I started out feeling sorry and then they started speaking

BUT WAS THE FUCKING SYNAGOGUE PROTECTED GOYIM

It's like they're trying to signal how kikey they all are. The synagogue! The synagogue!

it's priceless

and NOW they are getting to the synagog

At least that synagogue was protected by the whole force, am I right?

fucking wew

32 officers to protect a synagogue.

They’ve made themselves so self important. No one cares anymore and it will all be forgotten in a few weeks. Nothing better to do with their lives so they make Everest out of a molehill having late night meeting with the gross fringe of the city. Cringe

When even the mild trolling halfchan does is melting these people's minds, you know they're about to snap

The second the wall starts officially being built, expect some serious chimpouts to occur.

>protecting (((them)))
didn't they get orders to stand down on protecting the peaceful protesters? you know, the non-(((antifa)))?

Yeah, he's worthless and deserves being shit on. To bad there's no Praetorian Prefect on hand to start slicing heads off both in the ineffectual local government and the jews who are harassing them.

literally just told them to harass the plaintiffs

Looking for managers. And A and R reps..and from anywhere. New York. California. Florida. Georgia. All thee above. I can sing any music.from r And b to country.rock and gospel. I will do what is needed to succeed. My cell is 440 494 3327 and 440 622 3106 you will miss a golden opertunity if you pass me by.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIfFvBJuvs8

The security details protecting such an endeavor would be a thing to tremble before. The first salt-left faggot to so much a rotten egg at a construction worker will get his head smashed like a block of ice.

Not suspicious at all

Sing Moonman faggot

Immediate motion to remove the statues.

How convenient

Not sure what that meant.

I hate being right sometimes

they all voted to remove the statues

Vote hasn't ocurred yet, no?

Whenever you see kekistan which is usually accompanied by using pepe and other meme's, it's a kike. They are most often civnat cucks and hate nazi's.

too bad that means nothing because they're state property

They want to put a fucking burka on the statues.

Some cunt on the council asking for a burlap covering over the statues and a memorial for the Dodge victim.

Pfffft

Fucking ludicrous shit spewing from these subhumans tonight.

Of course they did

Keep them up & have thousands of dollars worth of property damage

or

Take them down & it costs them almost nothing

It's always the path of least resistance with these people. Not enough integrity between them all to fill a shot glass with.

What fucking disgrace.

This is going to be just as bad as that cucked father who forgave his daughter's killers and got a memorial made.

yes but it cements their faggotry completely

I fucking hope they do. Just imagine how /comfy/ the thread where it gets destroyed would be.

By a dodge challenger.

Lmfao pure cuckoldry

Sure, let's put up of a statue of the "dead" landwhale. She wasn't a paid actor or anything *wink wink*

what enslaved community it's 2017

AMERICA WAS A MISTAKE

Everyone knows damn well that they are happy she is dead so they can parade her up and down and cry about injustice.

squeals are (((hollywood))) shit.

you need a finale.

pffffft ahahahahahaha

This is really horrible, but I don't think it tops 'So cucked he cheerleads the people who raped and tortured his daughter to death'. That's a thorough kind of sickening betrayal that this fat whore getting rammed by a car justifiably can't top even if there's somehow enough marble in the entire world to sculpt her fat rolls true to life.

Christ these niggers are going insane.

watch them approve this unanimously

If he doesn't mention the black generals who led the north to victory, it ain't the truth

Kek seeing op's pic I thought this was about CWCville and I thought chris went full retard again
Sage for off topic, I'm not even American
This will be sticked soon anyway

and then everyone stood up and applauded

Winston's memory hole

Fuck sakes, this mumble mouth commie nigger.

jk, niggers feel no guilt.

DA ALT LITE

SHOCKING

the proposed statue

these mealy mouthed kikes

the fuck is he smoking?

holy shit

>IT HAS TO BE (((UPDATED))) FOR CURRENT YEAR

>game is rigged against (((us))), change the rules

lol he is suggesting banning dressing in tactical gear

unrepentant judaism

*snapping intensifies*

Remember goy, regular citizens depend on the police and don't excercise their 2nd amendment right. They are all scared of the 2nd amendment of course.

PLEASE SNAP

I'm gonna user!

And if they receive neither?

On second thought, this would be 1000000 better if it was about CWCville
How can you Americans tolerate this fuckery? Can't you hack the news or something showing redpills? Or just convince your family or something

Heebs getting agitated again.

they are trying to weasel out of the "disturb or impede" no-no the judge issued

The audacity of these niggers

You can practically hear the quotes when they say mourning.

Somebody should edit a "special edition" together and use it to redpill people. Show them these fuckers are intending to kill their rights.

At least we've got evidence for the court case

Head cuck says a motion in a second.

Stenographer can barely read that shit back it's so retarded.

Bile in your throat tends to do that

you can take the nigger out of the ghetto…

Did these fags actually pass it?

This feels like a parody. They are outright doing this shit to beat the judge's order, and are framing the lies in such an open manner.

they did pass the "cover the statues in mourning and no other possible reasons" motion, yes

So then, which one of you faggots are gonna be the first to steal a statue burka?

GLOPOG needed

oh shocking all the votes tonight are 5-0 in favor

LARGER IN SIZE
MORE ORNATE

Got to love Democracy, especially when the council meetings are at 12 at night.

Behold, the centrist cuck!

uh oh, someone showed up asking for not removing the confederate generals

hmmmm

HE'S CALLING OUT BLM AND ANTIFA

CUCK CALLS OUT ANTIFA

After the dust settles, you know that's going down. Update those old shitty statues with marble carvings.

Stream ended, where this going down?

I can't tell how much of his details he's making up…

he's a race traitor or trying to muh black girlfriend shield to prevent himself getting punched

Have to get through Hell on earth if you want Heaven on earth.

oh some halfrican cuck showed up with a list of demands from UVA

every.single.time.

of course

What a cuck, may as well demand for campus wide poz loads.

Is this still going on?

They probably already have those.

winding it down

To recap:

Anything else I missed?

This crazy kike bitch was hysteric earlier in front of all the people, talking like a nigger. Funny she's calm and polite when everyone's gone.

faggots

kek the cuck didn't cuck hard enough

OSHIT
THEY'RE DENOUNCING THE CUCK

Oh yes I forgot, we can add illegal meddling in police investigations, and approving a request for "citizen counsel" to determine who broke what laws in the middle of the night mind you when everyone else was asleep.

So, tldr; lots of treason and justification for brutal lynchings. Which means it will be swept under the rug.

city council disagreeing that antifa was to blame

That was disgusting. Truly makes one wonder how democracy can function in such a way.

Anyone who can DOWNLOAD the stream.

It should be up here later in totality. Someone's got to get the hyper kvetching on youtube, that shit exposed these kike actors so hard.

Fascism is truly the only way.

Have we started the fire?

What can the city council actually do?

Obviously it cannot. Democracy is a farce. A sick joke, at our expense.

So this is basically South African levels of litigation.

Virtue signal and get screamed at by those they most value the approval of while pretending they are supreme court justices who will totally go "fix" the constitution on a whim.

That seems to be about the size it it.

pretty much this is what it's like to live in the blue counties in california and has been for a while now

So a whole lot of nothing

I got in on the tail end of the meeting denouncing the cuck but the broadcast is over. They better fucking have the video uploaded tomorrow.

That's becasue these people are incapable of conviction. They blow thier load in a quick screeching temper tantrum and they're all spent, ready for their next orgy-porgy or warm fuzzy.
That's why they will lose. They cannot comprehend understand the cold and unyielding hatred that we feel.

Could not have said it better myself.

That and also I'm pretty sure she's one if the mentored agitators with that big group of kikes that was present.

Yiddish theater, all kikes are versed in it.

God damn, that was hard to watch. It was entertaining at first, and then it made me feel a bit sad, and then all I was left with was rage. These people have no idea what they are asking for or why. Cville could censor the statues, punish "hatespeech", and do everything under the sun to appease them and they still wouldn't be happy. These people don't care if anything actually happens, they just want to scream and get violent and hope that someone will take pity on them. That meeting had nothing to do with the city council, these children just want an excuse to get mad and throw tantrums. You won't hear of these people improving their communities through service or voter participation, or even improving themselves to help others. What you will hear, and continue to hear, will be people getting angry over "tragedies" that have nothing to do with them, and their continual lashing out because they can't or won't take any responsibility for themselves or their community. Truly disgusting, I don't know how anyone could watch this and give these people a shred of sympathy.

Also this, they're addicted to the nature of sensationalism. They don't have the drive or resoluteness needed to actually get the change they want. Or maybe some of them do, but are horribly misguided.

anyone have the entire video?

Would be easy enough to get BLM to do that. Look guys whitey is stealing your thunder. Bash those allies.

Have it get destroyed the same way she died, under the wheels

Here:

Any good comments before being removed?

Literally shaking.

Just a taste of tonight's events for those who missed it. The entire broadcast can be found here:

The four clips above are by no means the only highlights of the night. I'm sure someone else will do a better job in highlighting them.

Thanks for the phone numbers. Hope you like pizza.

bump

This jew is obviously lying.

i think we've just about broken them completely down. one more flashpoint and they'll be literally shaking in the streets.

Jewish hysteria, watch how she skillfully manipulates the audience. She doesn't even have to bring up the HoloCo$t, it is implied. Jews are the ultimate victim.

Wow, this will surely make Virginia want to vote blue in 2018.

Jews are skillful in their emotional manipulation.

First thread OP here. I'm downloading the full video now. There was significant chimping before I even posted a thread to the point where I thought it was about to get shut down and people arrested. Nearly all of the kosher salt is in the last half, which has already been highlighed nicely. I'm workign to get the full chimpout cut out.

if you cut out the last few seconds after she walks away you could make almost a perfect loop

From the thread title I was hoping this was an insurrection like Evergreen college and they took over the city council.

"How does the first amendment and the second amendment go together? It's a bad brownie mix!" - Irate Jewess

I'm assuming that he fucks that goblin. It's disabled and he looks like the type of low life that would fuck that thing for a roof over his head so he doesn't have to work.

Can someone plz run it over with a dodge, too?

THE PEEEEASHION?

The (((democracy))) is functioning just as it is intended.

German (((SPIEGEL))) article: spiegel.de/video/charlottesville-tumult-bei-stadtratsitzung-video-1792089.html

Source?

I'm a Charlottesville native. I don't currently live in C'ville, because I've been working for ZOG as a Marine for the past decade. BUT, when my own mom -in her 60's-, who is a very Christian, hyper conservative, subtly racist high school English teacher knows that this is whole thing is a controlled op orchestrated by McAuliffe & Co (and their handlers), you know people are starting to wake up.
How much damage will occur before decent, normal Americans do anything about this progressive filth, though?

Enough to cause the fire to rise.

Ah, Leftism finally has a face.

Twitter salt.

sorry wrong thread.

The same retards who killed the guy who told them to stop doing that shit. Or as St. Stephen The Proto-Martyr put it.

"You stubborn people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears. You are always resisting the Holy Spirit, just as your ancestors used to do. Can you name a single prophet your ancestors never persecuted? They killed those who foretold the coming of the Righteous One, and now you have become his betrayers, his murderers. In spite of being given the Law through angels, you have not kept it." (Acts 7:51-53)

nice timestamp

WEW
all jews?
maybe they would tone it down a notch if reminded the first synagogue in north america was next to the first slave market in north america.

wtf , was going to make an infographic, the web has been scrubbed
the oldest synagogue i can find in Virgina is late 1700's

or that Rob E. Lee secretly educated his niggers and said slavery was bad for white people's souls.

No shit it doesn't work. The only thing that does would be having an actual benevolent leader and humanity hasn't had one for ages because there's so many idiots and traitor sellouts who will betray humanity to climb up the 'ladder' a notch.

okay so short-haired Jewess (kind of want to ejaculate in her pooper even though she's ugly) went to at 10am get eggs (to make pancakes) on Monday Aug 21 … 9 days after August 12…

and she sees "assholes" driving around Rose Hill, and starts chasing after some guys… wut?

she wants the D?

I love how fearful they were ~3min when the guy suggests the "and white supremacy" addition to "because of mourning" when discussing stated reason for draping the Robert E. Lee statue.

Draping statue doesn't even make me mad, helps to protect it from weather and deer urine.

They should build a pergola around the statue to help protect it from vandalism. Call it a mini-museum to sate the 'move statues into museums' folks.

No that's what it looks like when you've overstayed your welcome.

"how do you let nazis with guns and swastikas into town? That's ASSAULT"

holy fuck old Mr. Foegal is BASED, calls them out for whitewashing it and stuff

Easy. You Sieg Heil them, they Sieg Heil you back, and then they walk into town.

Criminally unchecked and unheiled TRIPS
HEIL NATIONALISM

They are literally trying to deceive god. "Oy vey, look how miserable and persecuted we are, give us those blessings we deserve now."

The kind of white "person" the Jew wants your children to become, this is why we must never capitulate.

Someone posted a thread detailing the city council meeting's with timecodes for all shitlib inanities, but it was deleted. Did anyone save it? I've downloaded the raw footage, and was planning to cut out the good bits.

KEK!!!!

media.8ch.net/file_store/514afc28b43c3622fdd135adfea9209232410da92ea21d43dfc1bbc37f63b12f.jpg