#MeToo

#MeToo

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/pic-rosario-dawson-gropes-paul-rudds-package-2011282/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He can't be assaulted he's white.

looks jewish to me.

Context is key
After Rudd felt up co-presenter Eva Mendes' breasts in a scripted routine, Dawson literally took matters into her own hands and returned Rudd's gesture in an improvised moment.
"I'm a women's rights activist and I was getting a little tired that he was grabbing her boob onstage for half an hour," Dawson, 31, told Access Hollywood. "Nothing bad, but it was funny."

To teach the 41-year-old How Do You Know actor a lesson, Dawson jumped on stage and took hold of Rudd's genitals.
usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/pic-rosario-dawson-gropes-paul-rudds-package-2011282/

Christ the left are fucking retarded.

You know what the '#' sign means, right?

Literally saying 'POUND ME TOO'

Cuckime destroyed your life.

Don't tell them that!

If feminism were about grabbing men’s penises I think it would be more popular.

It is already. How else can you cut it off? You have to hold it steady with one hand while you slice with the other.

Tell them that.

I will never look at hashtags the same.

its tic tat toe me too retard

he is a jew

Number me too, actually.

How do you live with yourself if you're upset by women everyday

Shame on you.

really gets my noggin joggin

I'd let Rosario grab whatever she wanted tbh

Fucking pathetic

when do the feminists start trying to rip people's balls off? like monkeys do.

is she the one that cucked lawrence fishburne ?

I'm guessing she's left handed with the way her vag is tilted. Also, she wanted revenge on the patriarchy since they left her cousin Vaneza died this year.

Why even live.

EITHER ITS ALL OK OR NON OF ITS OK

women need to get a sense of humor

and back into the kitchen.

Which female Hollywood celeb would you most like to get molested by, Holla Forums?

That's a mirror shot you dolts, she's holding it in her right hand.

but im not a womens

Lea Thompson.

lol that nigger aint sad. He hi as fuc

Lea Thompson is a man

femtards are stupid
that bitch is merely gettin him off
besides i'd doubt she'd be graving a neckbeards dick just to "teach him a lesson", she graved him cus she wanted it inside of her

Unlike you.

i wish this faggot have at least had the iron cast balls to either roast the horny bitch for this or to get hard and wink at her with a naugthy smile on his face

She has children. Why is this hilarious meme on Holla Forums?

Do you have pictures of her preggo belly? Its the only acceptable proof, since even non-trans actresses will often secretly hire women to breed for them and not ruin their bodies.

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson

This little slut, I am the one who gave the context, I want her to take my cock in her hand tbh.

pls no bully ;_;

t. insecure user.

I would have put my tongue out.

Fucking ironic.

Yes sweetie. Believe it or not in the current year womyn are allowed to learn to read and write and are given access to the internet in order to express themselves.

That doesn't change the fact you have no proof that Lea Thompson isn't a man.

Wow thanks Holla Forums

Sad

Sweetie I can play this game all day.

Hey, user. Do you have a #metoo story?
I was almost forcefucked by two adult women when I was a kid, 2 different situations too. I happened to be more mentally mature than both of them and figure it would be a really shit time to let it happen so I got away.

LOL

Why Eminem got tits now?

Shouldn't you be the one to post proof of your claim, since you put it forth in the first place?

;_;
Why did she do it?

You are them and they are you. Nobody likes any of you faggots.

I remember an user had posted proof that feminist actually fucked a horse.

That isn't how things work in the current year +2.9972602739726027, sweetie.

JUST

it's too bad this shit doesn't happen in real life, outside of parties or bars and such, where people are under the influence. otherwise, things would be more fun.

S O Y E D
O
Y
E
D