Shepard.

Wrex.

Shepherd.

Checked

SHEPARD

MY FRIEND

;_;

donkey

What is with the dubs levels in this thread???

Yes?

Big Guy

.drapehS

(checked)

check'm

4U

off by one user, off by one.

Dubs=OP a faggot

Behold, it was good that I was off

nice dubs

Big Krogan Dick

We'll bang, okay?

that's super gay

Wasted potential.

that's a good thing, fuckboy

Crichton.

Smeghead

that's not how it works, you dumb bastards.

disgraceful

I should go.

I want to fuck Tali

I'm the king of Atlantis now, bitch.

Sing-along mode?

Shepard.

Jesus fucking shit why the fuck does Holla Forums ALWAYS have to be right?

Feels good.

Quality thread.

A BioWare thread can always be improved upon by shitting all over the company, the employees and the games.

Watch.

Forever salty as fuck. I feel bad for him.

Just imagine the levels he will reach once ME4 is widely ridiculed online and sells like shit.

I mean, they decided this was suitable content to promote the game with, on top of I don't dare imagine how many people in the corporate chain approving this character for a race that is all about being fap bait.

Do you have more? I need to show someone what kind people Bioware employs these days.

D'argo

Why is he so salty about white people, did he catch his girl getting fucked by a colossal canadian cock?

Nice trips.

Also what the fuck is a snowquester.

He's a poo in loo, they all have this massive inferiority complex especially towards whites, to a lesser extent also towards the Chinese

Post Tali

Forgot these two.

That's pretty neat.Maybe her piss tastes sweet, Lemonade piss.

Shepard commander.

(One good thing about ME3: I genocided the Krogans with the help of Mordin. We both celebrate it every year on Wrex's grave)

like fucking why, where, and how is there white supremacy in games you fucking moron.

Keep the mask on

Bane?

I honestly don't want sexy women that do nothing in my games. I want women that DO things like Samus. don't make a sex joke out of this, you horny teenager.

i know right, they were better off just leaving it up to the players imagination, and have the other races give conflicting information to the protagonist

Hehe

am I the only one who thinks Kryton looks a lot like Mozgus from Berserk?

You can probably check on google.

¿BaaB?

O-Ohkay…

QUALITY POST

I know I shouldn't be dating alien gypsies/muslims, but I got a thing for environmental suits.

Waifu material.

fucking EW

k'

Just like old times Shepard.

You know, this always brought a question I always had: How the fuck do the Quarians eat and take a suit since they wear those suits all the time?

I assume any dwelling they might use will be germ controlled to hell and back to allow them to take the suit off.

Soon.