Neptunia Thread

DUAL-WIELD KATANAS
edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita in fall

Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Also, we are looking for dumps of the Vita version of Re;Birth 2 and 3 to help with bringing the Re;Translation to the Vita!

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/347/1347568/
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/98/040030449818.html
github.com/MysteryDash/MysteryDash.FileFormats
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/767884118843543552
my.mixtape.moe/fcfjhg.mkv
my.mixtape.moe/cgyqco.mkv
mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Lastation.

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And fight monsters with her

Give me the vita games and I'll join this circlejerk.

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to get every problem out of my head so I could get back to writing.

Pirate them on PC you massive poorfag

And I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

I want to produce perfection with Nepgear!

It is difficult to produce perfection with perfection herself so good luck on that aspect.

It does. And I haven't even went through it.

I'm scared.

You stop that

That single sentence is so powerful.

It hurts

I want to become Vert imouto and have her dress me up in tons of frilly clothes and pampers me and we play MMOs together all day until we go to bed together where I fall asleep in her bosom while we both cuddle[spoiler/] and I [spoiler] sleepily say "love you onee-chan".

Only perfection can beget perfection. So hopefully offspring inherit perfection from Nepgear.

pls no
Would've been great if you got quints with that.

Nice way to fail while not failing.

Hopefully. On the other hand, she could inherit from the father instead. Or it could end like pic related.

So you do Nepgear so hard that Nepgya gets pregnant?

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

That, or Nepgya comes to rape you during the sleep you do the deed with Gear, and end up pregnant before her.

it wasn't as bad as I thought, I only feel almost dead inside

Oh right. I remember coming up with that scenario. I think it'd be funnier that you cum so hard in Nepgear that her funny face components get pregnant, though.

Do you regret it?

And I want to explore new dimensions with Adult Neptune and attempt to find the mythical yandere dimension. I-it's for science and research!

I honestly think the hardest part was killing Rom and Ram

No because i still have all the other endings that I will cherish at lot more

Btw while we're at happy themes like conquest…

In RB1 (and probably in HDN too), the CPUs are already hundreds if not thousands years old. In UD apparently once someone becomes a CPU, she'll live forever. And there's Rei, so old that even history books forgot about her.

Now for HD, things are a bit different. In RB2, they visit an ancient CPU, Uranus. Now if we add VII to the mix, it turns out that Uzume's successor is Uranus. Plus in the true end Uzume mentions she met the guy that called her lame when she was still a CPU… so either people in Gamindustri live stupidly long, or (at least Planeptune's) CPUs don't have a too long lifespan…

Well, neither Uzume's nor Uranus' death was normal, so maybe normally they live longer.

And what happened to the other CPUs when Uranus got defeated? Planeptune had many CPUs – Neptune, Uranus, Uzume, Plutia, while other nations always had Blanc, Noire, Vert, even in UD while they're supposedly representing a different console. Maybe they were alive at the time when Uranus fought the battle, but they were busy with their own stuff, and so Uranus had to sacrifice herself to save Gamindustri for the time being?

Oh and based on Arfoire appears in Kurume's "dream", it means Uzume met Arfoire too. Maybe she corrupted Uzume in the first place?!

Okay, I should stop my autism here… Here's some cute Nepgear as a compensation for all this shit.

They probably have different rules for each dimension.

Uranus mentions that she and the other CPUs of her time got together to fight the Deity of Sin, but they only got together when they were forced to, which ended up with them being unprepared and they ended up all dying with Uranus's soul remaining in Planeptune.

That said, V-II kind of retcons some things. In Mk2, it was clear that the Deity of Sin's last resurrection was centuries ago. But V-II states that Uranus was Uzume's protege. With a human being alive both when Uzume was the CPU of Planeptune and after her revival suggests it's been a couple of decades. So they kind of changed the way things went in order to make the story better. Though I'm not quite sure what the point was of having Uranus mentioned in V-II. They could've just kept her as a CPU from centuries ago and it would've made much more sense.

Yeah, V pretty much showed us that even fundamental things can be different between dimensions.

But if it continues like this, Neptune will probably die earlier than me. (No, conquest doesn't count.) Ouch.

Do they actually say that? It has been some time since I last played RB2, but in this case they really retconned it. But my above comment stays true…

Do anybody have that image with CPUs and consoles they represent?

Here she is!

You are now realizing she is holding light in the 2nd shot

Oh wow, that fits her pretty well. Sanae Gear a qt!

That's pretty good! She's a cute!

As usual I will go to Gameindustri so I can play games with my wife of three threads Vert. Then we'll cuddle gently after a long day of showing our faith to one another.

There's so much that can be excused by just having so many dimensions almost every game.

feels good

>There is a dimension where you and your Nepfu hop across dimensions so that your alt dimension counterparts get taken to various nonthreatening Gameindustri's un/willingly.
>There are dimensions where you expected Nepgear but got Nepgya_ instead.
>There are dimensions where you expected Neptune but got Negatune instead.

Back from sleep. Sleeping about a crying Gear begging me to not do the Conquest ending is… Weird. And it hurts.

That's an idea I tried to use with School Days, since every dimension can be different from the precedent, allowing any CPU (or Candidate) to have changes. But it apparently isn't working to some people.

Again, sorry for the self-dropped delay. Need to rewrite lots of it.

There's an idea of a dimension which happens often, where neps are living in a normal world like ours, where they play that game with us being the rulers of nations representing the various consoles, and where we are their husbandos and waifus with the neps writing stories and making (both lewd and cute) content of us.

Laughed and saved. Congrats.

So many possibilities. So many fun things to write. You know what to do.

Is this some sort of joke I'm missing?

There's nothing you can do about it, either

Nepgya should learn to this person to smile.

Beh, I blame various things related to my retarded internet provider for missing this, but I guess I could try to write one of these things via greentext. I'm not a writefag though, instead you just got >>10468245 instead.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna try.

You're not forced to make it via greentext, you can just write it in a text editor before copypasting it on a Pastebin the moment it's done. You won't need that much of your internet connexion this way.

Where did all the Blancfags go?

I'd say they ran off. Which means that you can marry Blanc decently to make her forget Blancanon's debacle now.

They having massive deathmatch to win prize
An the prize is blanc's husband wedding ring

Does it mean that due to him not taking responsibility, Blanc cut his hand in order to punish him ?

yes but the worst is that
Blancanon is there fighting too
with a dogoo fused to his hand

Ah, you're wrong. He has been uncovered and disqualified, considering he's the only one who isn't allowed in that deathmatch.

but what if nep was not go

kocho kocho

Cute
Cute!

Uzume also has a visual radio. Nepgear mentions they were popular in Neptune about a decade ago. As a CPU she probably had access to an earlier model, which she became fond of. This matches up with the whole Kurome being sealed around two decades ago

This means that our CPU Neps are 20 years old maximum, probably a bit younger. The candidates are all probably about as old as they look, because they were too young to fight CFW Magic at the start of RB2, with the exception of Nepgear. She's probably a bit older than she looks because she stopped growing.

how does that work?

I remember having this Nep age conversation several threads back and the general conclusion was that if V-II didn't retcon practically the whole timeline, then the time frame used in V-II is skewered and inaccurate, probably intentionally so, because Uranus has to be at least a millennia old and that makes Uzume well over a thousand years easily.

Well if we use the anime, the Candidates couldn't even access HDD when they were younger and if we use RB1 Candidates, lore wise not gameplay wise, then they were just born to boot and had no idea how anything worked.

They simply weren't allowed to come with the CPU's to fight and had to stay home.

But V-II did retcon the timeline, into something that is very much possible.

Didn't they just switch who came fist to add Uzume to the timeline? It wasn't a huge retcon if that's the case

They only added Histoire being there forever since the first Planeptune CPU, and they changed Uranus from being an ancient CPU to being Uzume's successor.

The thing is that there are living people who remember when Uzume used to rule, which puts her age at being at about a century, top.

Which means that, since Uranus is her direct successor, apparently eighty years is enough for a cpu to become ancient and forgotten.

Perhaps mere humans are also long lived in these universes.

Well I'm not gonna pretend that the people that lived during Uzume's time are still alive make sense, but the time still seems about right apart from Histoire and Uzume being the first Planeptune CPU

Uzume is not the first Planeptune CPU, I don't know where you got the idea from. Histoire was already a thing when she was born.

WHY DOES IRIS HEART NOT HAVE ANY FEMDOM
FUCKING ASIANS

What do you mean, friend? You're telling me that Uranus is apparently Uzume's successor, not the other way around. Unless I'm illiterate or missing something

Uranus is Uzume's successor, but Planeptune does not only have three generations of goddesses. There were CPUs that came before Uzume, and she was not the one who made Histoire.

Kurome states that Uranus is her direct successor. Someone even screencapped it, though I didn't save it.

I get what you mean, I didn't mean the very first.

I want to live a life of a sweet love story with Blanc as my girlfriend

back from "work", I was also busy despairing over my shit luck in Granblue

I only have this.

my Universe

I'd say it's a rather flat one

I'll get the good ending this time!

Here it is. I also forgot to mention that Neptune and Nepgear are older than the others because they spent time in the Ultradimension during V/RB3.

The ost for V-II is so good.

Thanks for reminding me I should take a look at the translation of the lyrics for some songs since I downloaded a lot of new ones

Which site do you use for that, by the way ?

I bought the deluxe edition, some songs had translations in a PDF accompanying the OST.

Oh, nice.

My only real issue with the OST is that some of the instrumental tracks still have traces of the voices.

its customizable.

Well, the choice is yours. It's your Universe after all.

I laughed, congrats.

And they become CPUs in that dimension too, which probably means they will live forever. Does this apply to HD too? Because in that case Neptune and Nepgear will be still there while the other current gen CPUs are a long forgotten history…

I'm pretty sure CPU's are always immortal. As in they don't age. But they can die relatively easily from combat or other means. CPU shifts are also a thing, in Hyperdimension at least.

List of English Nep voices that are on point:
Umio
Steamax

But what does a shift entail? Do they lose their powers? Does a new CPU take form from nowhere? Do the current CPUs transform into CPU Memories, hence how ordinary people can find them and found their own nations?

If there was a male equivalent of nep games, then the fans of that series would have no problem with the English VA, I'm sure of it. The females of the Western world are the problem here.

Those two voice actors seemed to be the only two having fun with their roles.

There are no CPU memories in Hyperdimension. I'm pretty sure it was stated that the people create a new CPU if they lose faith in their current one during a CPU shift. I know for sure that it was stated that Gamindustri always needs CPU's. That's why the world sperged out with those golden towers as a band aid when there were no CPU's anymore.

Oh the shift period, that was supposed to be some big thing in VII, and in reality it was done in like a 5 minutes cutscene. While Neptune and Nepgear was in Zero Dimension nobody bothered with it, and after the Gold Third battle, it become completely pointless…

I'm pretty sure they said Gold Third receives it's power from that towers. Which means they were already there during the CPU-Gold Third battle, otherwise they couldn't win, but at that point CPUs existed and people knew them, so why would those towers appear?

The people's faith in the CPU's was really low due to Affimax shitposting. I think that's why they lost. Kurume directed Affimax to reduce faith in the goddesses, she also wanted and knew those golden towers would appear

I don't know how Gold Third found the towers before they appeared though, maybe they were underground in some ruins first? Or it's Kurome just doing some weird shit altering Gamindustri even more. I don't know, her power is weird.

I think it's been stated that B-Sha found some weird rumor and they all went for it.

And they wanted to test out their new power, and decided to fight the CPUs because why not. Maybe Gold Third did something that made those towers appear.

Kurume had power to **influence people, but I don't think she could change things that much. She couldn't even materialize in HD…*

Yeah, they found it in an old book involving the golden towers and the end of the world. They went to investigate and since the towers weren't there yet, I presume they found some old ruins with an access point to the power of the towers before they appeared. Then they went to test their new powers against the CPU's, but they didn't expect to win. But Kurome did, because she lowered the faith in the CPU's to almost nothing. Then the people lost faith when the CPU's lost to Gold Third, which made it easy to rewrite history about the CPU's, because the people already shifted their faith to Gold Third because of the CPU shift and that battle

That's what I think.

and I don't need to type [spoiler] to fuck it up, I'm a genius.

Nah, the CPUs at the Colosseum were at the strongest they've been in ages. The gold third are just really riding high when they first appeared.

It was directly stated that the towers appeared because Gamindustri had no CPU's anymore. Gamindustri always needs CPU's, and the golden tower band aid solution was exactly what Kurome was counting on

No they weren't, they held that festival as an emergency plan to restore faith in the CPU's because they lost a ton of faith.

By any chance would you neppers have that one Conquestgear image of Gear laying in a pool of blood while the disembodied hands of the other Neps try to drag her down? I always liked that image but I never saved it. Thanks in advance.

Uni has always had six fingers. It's a huge part of her character.

Are you saying it makes her 'Uni'que

This one?

That's some the white chamber level of creepy

I'm saving this out of my need to save all Nepgear images that aren't deviantart tier trash, but I feel pained by doing so.

With how creepy this is, I'm hoping it strikes a subconscious nerve in me and let me dream something Nep related.

Yeah thas the one. I don't recall it being an SFM image though. I was sure the one I saw was hand drawn. Thanks a bunch for finding it though.

Psychological horror dream set in Conquestgear's mind?

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest~

They did, but by the time of the match they have regained alot of their share over the course of the festival and the rumours have been on the decline since the festival started.

That would be great. I'm thinking of making a short story or Ren'Py VN based on Conquest Gear, no promises though.

I doubt they would get back up to strength so quickly with a single festival. They wouldn't have lost to Gold Third if they did. It was Kurome's entire plan to use Affimax to weaken them so they would lose and summon the golden towers

Do we get to hug her, Tell her everything is okay, Put a smile back on her face, and Help her rebuild Gameindustri?

The whole point of weakening their shares in the first place is to summon the gold towers. Once the golden towers appeared there's no point in keeping their shares low, so affimojax stopped trying with the rumours.

Also remember that the match takes place on the last day, and by all accounts the festival has been a roaring success.

No we go to Gamindustri Graveyard and find the damned souls of the CPUs killed, from there we decide on how to rebuild Gamindustri

After which, we help her increase the population of CPUs with her.

I just realized how egy sounding this sounds and I don't like it. I have no idea how to make this less egy but still the same idea.

we bury the cpus bodies in the game industry graveyard hoping to revive them all
Now imagine something like Jud Crandal's death from the pet cemetery with rom or ram

But the golden towers only appeared after the battle, not before. The point was to weaken them so they would lose. How else do you explain the CPU's beating Gold Third after they lost almost all their faith? They were weakened enough to be on about equal level to Gold Third, but they underestimated them during the first battle, which is something you absolutely can't do versus an enemy of equal strength. They were able to beat them in battles afterwards without a lot of faith.

If they were strong during the festival and lost, then they should have lost even harder when they had no faith afterwards.

Stop right there!
The CPUs all vanished leaving behind no physical form so burying them is impossible

Which makes it perfect that they could possibly get revived

I sure hope you aren't planning on breaking the gehaburn because thats just the opposite of revival.

Apparently not, because the way the gold third became the gold third is by finding the golden crystals after they've scaled the towers, which means that the towers must have appeared before they fought at the festival.

B-sha mentioned that when the topic of how they became the gold third got broached.

Actually I've been on an SMT Nocturne playthrough right now and it's affecting me too much

But it was also stated that the golden towers appeared as a direct result of that battle, because that was the point when Gamindustri had no CPU's anymore, causing it to summon the golden towers. They also should have noticed those massive golden towers immediately. You also ignored what I said about how it was impossible for them to be strong at that moment. But I remember them saying they scaled the towers, that's pretty conflicting with that other statement. I think what they mean with scaled is that they just found an access point in ruins before they appeared, and "scaled" the inside of the tower just like the CPU's did. The inside is not even the tower but something vastly different, I don't think the tower needs to appear to be able to scale it, just the access point.

I'll have to take screenshots of literally everything when I do my second playthrough.

It reminds me of 4th generation warfare. If the people don't believe in the cause, and don't support the war effort, then they can't win. Are the golden towers an allegory of communist subversion?

No pressure, but please do. I prey your autism sees you to success but I just started the G arc myself on a bad end playthrough so if you're Sanic fast you'll most likely beat me to it. Then again I am kinda burned out on V-II and Neps in general so perhaps not.

I'll take a screenshot of every single even remotely important statement that's made. I like discussing these things.

Saw the file names before opening the image and was thinking that this was some list of how the yurinazis from halfchan were attempting to subvert everyone into believing Neptunia was a yuri series.

Let it affect you further, son of man, for you will hunger for more.

Well I exist so things can only get worse I guess.
And speaking of worse I can't even upload a pic that's 200KB fml

we're all gonna make it

"CPUs Gathered" event from Hyperdimension Arc

So is golden summit just the entrance or the entire tower? Don't tell me nobody noticed those four giant towers suddenly appearing that you can see from anywhere in Gamindustri. The CPU's even stated that they weren't there before the fight.

I'd say Nepgya has it worse than me. My existence is shit but hers more so because she's supposed to make my life easier by easing my burden, if only for a moment. That is a cruel fate. The second Nepgya stops being "funny" is the day she gets cast aside to die alone and forgotten, in fact you could say that about any entertainment icon or fictional character. As soon as they stop bringing in their owners relative interests, they die a horrible death only to not really die but be reborn into a more hideous figure. See; any classic gaming icon rebooted into the modern era.
or my shitty ISP and yet another ID change

They were probably too busy with the festival to notice it. They had multiple fights before the final one, if they were in the colosseum the whole time, they wouldn't notice some suddenly appearing towers at the side of the continent.

They scaled those towers and grouped up after it really fast then. And I'd expect Histoire or others putting the nations on high alert when suddenly those four massive towers appear. But I guess it's possible, maybe I misremembered that statement about the towers too. I'll have to find out during my playthrough.

>implying you wouldn't comfort the retired nepgya and eventually take her hand in marriage so you could both make smiles for the rest of your days.

I'd still go with they were so busy with the festival (Histoire and everyone else included), because they're pretty much visible from everywhere. Unless Gold Third can travel at the speed of the light.

Yeah, it does sound pretty unlikely that they didn't notice though. I mean just look how absolutely massive those towers are.

I don't really know what to make of this, I'm missing one more statement about the towers, I think it was when Kurome was explaining her entire plan with the golden towers emitting a signal that's easily identifiable between dimensions. I think she stated that Gamindustri always needs CPU's, and that the towers appeared after that battle because the CPU's lost.

I totally would if no other user would do it and I weren't this faggot

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/347/1347568/
HDD NEXT form HDD

I wish I had that Revolver Ocelot meme pic right now.

HDD
NEXT
HDD NEXT
HDD NEXT HDD

Sayajin
Super Sayajin
Super Sayajin God
Super Sayajin God Super Sayajin

So, we DB Super now ?

I don't know dudes, that looks more like an alternative processor unit than a brand new form ala next.

If true it addresses one complaint I had about the Next forms in V-II, that being the lazy design and non changeable parts.

Here it is. It looks like they really didn't notice those massive towers during the festival, and Gold Third somehow did notice and quickly climbed the towers all over the world and regrouped just in time for the fight while nobody noticed during that time.

Well we also don't know if those towers were infested with monsters and/or had that jumping labyrinth maze as well.

don't ask

What perverted girls.

Nepuchi a liar

there's no bestiality, just planeptune citizens, and to answer your question, God
while on the topic of lewds
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/98/040030449818.html
pls get scanned
pls get scanned
pls get scanned
pls get scanned
pls get scanned
pls get scanned

Speaking of bestiality.

Have I mentioned I FUCKING LOVE this set?

Why? What is there to love? These are just drawings that reduce an idea to a few curves and holes.

Since SanaeGear is my first mod that changes the character's facial appearance, I will probably apply it to the rest of her costumes

Looking good! Wonder if it'd be possible to give her Sanae's outfit itself.

I'm not sure how to feel about this one.

A monster dimension would be a license to print money if the girls were matched with the right monsters.

One must choose wisely how he handles monster girl Neps.

Probably'll get accepted if theres a convincing Nepgear edit

I still can't modify the costume models themselves so unfortunately I'm stuck with reskins (It'd be a different story though if it was the 2D cutscene sprites though!)

I probably wouldn't be surprised with a siren Gear or a centaur Vert for starters.

I can see a fairy Neptune being carefree and pulling pranks on everyone.

My dick is already hard.
No one needed to know that but fuck you.

Nepgear would obviously be a sheep/goat girl.

Oh well. The character model is still super cute either way.

Unlike Nepgear, Hanyuu did nothing wrong.

Well, she technically slaughtered a ton of people after her demonic powers took her over, but they both suffered unjust fates. Also, Nepgear didn't do anything wrong.

Concept of a Nep monster girl

Dare to go further?

I'm now imagining ConquestGear in Hanyuu's shoes, I can't escape this Hell…

DO IT FAGGOT
We must go deeper in degeneracy!

We must go all the way down the rabbit hole with this new Mergear.

I'd have found her cuter with a face closer to her usual one, but it's a nice proof of concept.

Go ahead. Unleash the nepbeasts.

See? They're the same person!

Have this pantie shot of Uni because thread is slow and boring.

Not a problem
Not at all

might be worth it

Have some more Mernep OC.

Not quite as unusual as Mergear, but there is one ingredient needed for this witches spell…

You know what it is.

Fools, the fact that you want the neps to be monster girls means you do not love them!

Paladindus get out

YOU, Sir, are the true Heretic!

Impressive. Saved.

I second this. Also,

As far as I know it's never been said that there are infinite dimensions though. Where'd this meme come from?

It's wishful thinking combined with some people's need to combine their fetishes with neps.

Not directly, no. There are in fact many things in context as in

Nah, you the heretic.

I like to think it's the same concept as the alternate dimensions in most things - Unless it is proven that there only can exist a finite number of dimensions in an universe and that each dimension is known, the concept of alternate dimensions is based on the fact that, for any decision made by anything since the dawn of times, there is an opposite choice, and an alternate dimension based on that and the butterfly effect that results from that change.

After that, I don't think there is an official word on that aspect, isn't it ?

It can also be argued that there are limited dimensions because of Nepgear's dimensional space coordinate system and Kurome stating that the golden tower signal is rare in multidimensional space. It wouldn't be rare and easy to pinpoint with infinite dimensions, it would saturate space with all the golden tower signals.

It pretty pointless in arguing about this though, it can't be proven that there are infinite dimensions without an official statement, and the same goes for limited dimensions.

Arguing about this is pointless, even though it could be a fun discussion, considering what is shown of Nepgear and Kurome's knowledge of what they consider the multidimensional space.

Also;

This is true Hersey!

Maybe.

It's just that "infinite" is such a big word. Especially infinite dimensions, it's just beyond our comprehension.

Imagine someone deciding to breathe half a second later in a dimension completely identical to Hyperdimension, that would be a different dimension then. What would be the requirements for something to be a new dimension? Are these requirements also infinite? Are there dimensions where the dimension is 60% our world and 40% Nep world? Would that still be a Nep dimension? Are there dimensions filled with unimaginable horrors? Are there dimensions that break the laws of nature? Where do we draw the limit?

Are there dimensions where time progresses differently like Ultradimension? And what are the limits for that? Also infinite? And what about dimensional travel? Infinite dimensions means infinite people travelling everywhere. Maybe a dimension of evil ascended beings destroying every other dimension in their path or infinite Big Neps travelling everywhere. And what about the space between dimensions that Nepgear's coordinate system represents and that Zerodimension had to travel to meet Hyperdimension? Wouldn't it bump into other dimensions? How did they locate Hyperdimension in a sea of infinite dimensions?

Do you realize it's pretty pointless to discuss this, it's just beyond our understanding.

And if we are using the multiverse theory literally any variable that can be accounted for, regardless if it can be measured or even comprehended, will spawn an alternate universe that takes that one variable and makes it a reality. This does not include the other variables that will spawn in said universe though, but those variables exist and they too will spawn a universe where they become a reality with its on variables and the process begins anew.

Fuck I'm high.

If it is beyond our understanding, it also allows one simple concept that everyone can grasp - Every dimension is possible, based on that. And while it can be as simple as "in that dimension, Noire is blonde", that can be as elaborate as "in this dimension, time goes twice faster, people have four legs and no arms, and the CPU are slimes", or even worse. The sky and our imaginations is the limit, as long as everything stays coherent inside one dimension.

Not that much.

Now combine this with the flow of time being different in some Nep dimensions, and travel between dimensions being possible. Infinite dimensions sounds somewhat less likely now.

Then are we going full multiverse theory here and saying that literally everything is possible? Then we're no longer limited to Nep games/dimensions but our world and other vidya dimensions too.

Well, life is a video game.

From what we've seen thus far, some things are constant, the presence of CPU in one form or another being the most obvious. From that, one can do whatever he wants, as long as it stays coherent within said dimension.

One could also easily say that every ending from every Nep game, anime, manga or fan content is a dimension on its own, based on that.

I want out!
Someone kill meeeeee!
Can't be killed because Bethesda tier cuckoldry, I have to progress the "Real Life" quest chain to the end in order to escape this hell.

Then refer to my earlier post, where do we draw the line? What could be canon Nep dimensions, and what can't? How far do Neps have to deviate from the standard (Hyperdimension) until they aren't called Neps anymore and thus couldn't be a Nep dimension? Is half monster half Nep still a Nep? Do we have to judge everyone of those fan dimensions that we come up with and compare them to Hyperdimension to determine if they can be a possibility in the Nepverse or not?

I hope there's a good end to this quest chain

2/10 Video Game can't escape

You haven't seen what the sequel has in stores for us!

Anyone draws the line wherever he wants to draw it. Which also means that anyone is free to make whichever content he wants, as long as it fits any dimension he wants to establish.

Someone wants to make monster neps ? Fine, there's a dimension related to that too. It doesn't mean it must be related to Hyperdimension or any of the known ones, though.

I doubt we'd see the sequel, the xpac event hasn't even started yet

I got pissed when they opted for the socialist takeover patch rather than the World War 3/Post-Apocalypse scenario that we should've been in after the Cuban Missile Crisis expansion.

Oh we'll see it, we'll just be ghosts by then!

And then someone makes a Nep dimension where all the CPUs and Candidates are spooky ghosts!

Boo

Then we're just back to literally anything is possible.

Let's just keep it at "we just don't know".

Gamindustri full DLC release instead of just trailers when?

On other, real life and less fun news, the slumlord is back and is pissed because everyone in the building refuses to pay the rent (as the law decided that, since the building is closed, no more rents must be paid). Oh, and he also refuses to give back the two-month bail people have been forced to pay as the law dictates for new renters, due to that.

He's coming tomorrow, and I'll alert the city of that. They might catch him on the spot and force him to follow the law.

Wish me luck.

Oh you guys, everyone knows that quest has been bugged for so many years
I heard that getting a gameover completes the quest for some reason

Why wish you luck when you can have two imoutos do it for you instead?

They're not imoutos for me, but thanks.

Aren't the inhabitants in the same situation as you? Why not get them together to make him powerless?

I'd test it for you, but I'm playing on ironman mode.

They're someone's imoutos. So they still have imouto status to someone.

Well I pretty much triggered the Bad End I'm sure, I mean I didn't even have a choice and my entire character and skillset was at the mercy of cosmic RNG

More bullshit?
I got the answer right here >>>/suicide/

Bethesda tier scripting means anyone trying to get a game over aggros their SJWCismale "law enforcement" and you find your account in the company of admins who put you in low priority with other scum for YEARS. There is no end to this Hell.

They are, and they will take care of it to avoid him to do crazy things, but I'm still expecting the worst because I've seen him do some shit.

Maybe.

Not a Bad End for sure, since you're worshiping the neps. Maybe you're just doing a quick run in order to grab prestige points for the next one ?

Didn't you say that dude ran off to Saudi Arabia?

He went back today.

Define "quick" because there aren't enough Neps to keep me motivated. Perhaps if technology evolved to the point of having Android house maids that can be customized to the point of allowing Nepfu in my home, then maybe it'd be worth it even if its a quick and dirty run.

In that case, the "quick run" was more thought as one you don't care much about since it's only there to brought you the prestige points you need. You're not motivated to do it but it's needed for your objectives so you do it anyway.

That being said, I'd love me some maid Gears at my service. My body would hurt in the end, but I'd love it anyway.

What would be the prestige for Neps, minus faith?

Who said the prestige is for Neps ? It's for getting more points for character creation, of course.

How many points does it take to get spawned in Gameindustri?

Surprised it wasn't an alt costume but hey!

Oh, give us it would ya user?
also where would I drop the texture into?

I was thinking about tinkering around with the main costume but I don't know…I suppose what I posted works fine?

I usually post the instructions in the mod thread on >>>/nep/ (I use Kitserver though)

>Pic related as I Schlick one out.

I feel completely dirty. Is this normal?

Yes

Not that much. It is usually accepted that it is hard to fap to your waifu.

To each one's own, I'd say.

Most of us have fapped to neps that aren't our waifu. They are all so arousing in their own way that it's hard not to be tempted from time to time.

Good blog t/u/mblr

Fucking casuals.

Cool blog, now you gonna post your tits or are you going to fuck off?

F-Fine.:^ )

Feels bad

yea nah, fuck off whore

RIP

You can't make me.

Guess we wait till someone figures out how to port stuff between them.

Now you might be thinking 'OK well if models don't work, then surely the cutscene sprites will! You even got the OG PS3 Neps on there and thats from many many years ago, Compile Heart has got to be so lazy that they still used Victory's engine!!'

Nope, they also show up as ghosts.

Spoopy

Fucking Tsunako.

Leaving one of the 'face.mpb' files intact but messing with the TID files though gives different results….

…yeah, its not gonna work. And I haven't looked on 2ch to see if there is a modding tool made for VII that I don't know about.

Honestly I'm more interested in the prospect of forward-porting the Makers and/or Oracles into V-II. That actually seems more likely to work, though the tools for it don't really exist yet.

Is making me depressed part of your plan?

It is.

Noire is only cute when she's wearing lingerie or nothing at all

Why does all the posting happen while I'm asleep?

Stop sleeping

Back from trying to sleep. Impossible. Especially with the cats worrying about me to the point of petting my feet every five minutes.

Well, it's hard, not impossible. Especially with good material.

I expected it. But more seriously, putting forward your gender is never a good thing, as the reactions show, so be careful on that aspect.

No ideas. It's usually the feeling I have when I wake up and I see [86] on the tab.

school uniforms are mostly cute on any nep

cool meme dude

School uniforms are alright imo.

imo that second image might be the only decent Noire image Keen has drawn.

No

I don't use Neptune for all of my posts, faggot

I actually find it nice to see how much the thread has moved when waking up.

Cuz you forgot the most important meal of the day, silly!

They bit the hook, though. I'd be more depressed if they didn't scream that.

Yeah, it's nice, but I miss so much

Fucking hell, I can't step away from these threads for a day or two without you guys blowing through three of them.

Noice.

Compa's as good as her Japanese counterpart. Christina Vee really got into her role.

Should I post the Neptools instructions?

Acutally, I'm sort of surprised it's not being used more. The hook-in is less dirty than Kitserver and it supports a wide variety of Neptunia games.

Have you tried forward porting the cutscene sprites into VII? Maybe it'll support the older formats.

Try VII with some Re;Birth assets. Again Neptools supports VII so you might have some luck if 2ch isn't helpful.

The hook was too obvious. Try to be more subtle at least, next time. Not that it matters anyway, we're all anons before anything.

Thats islamic as fuck, Blanny is pretty hardcore

I know that we don't have a very strict topic but this is getting out into the land of Holla Forums posting, which regardless of how I feel about it really doesn't belong.

pls stop Alphabet soup

Compa's english VA is trash and I'm saying this as the Compa user.

Go ahead, I gave up trying to get it working.

Nope, haven't done that.

You made me hungry. Hungry for soup. At 1AM. Nice move.

I'll have plenty of blue waffle pics ready next time.:^ )

You deserve to be eggplanted.

WAIT HOLD ON, SOMEONE MANAGED TO MAKE MODDING TOOLS FOR VII!

…unfortunately, its from Reddit. But whatever.

github.com/MysteryDash/MysteryDash.FileFormats

Now I have to try it out!

NO ASS

Fun fact - Even though my actual objective is to have children and raise them with Nepgear (since The promised day, in fact), I still want to cuddle, hold hands and share coffee with her. All day, every day

Spending time with someone you love and no lewds attached to it is fantastic on occasions.

WHOA. I can't allow that! I'll write that guide right away.

Definitely. I lived through that, years ago. But it isn't really possible now.

Not that I'll probably ever experience it outside of reading about it

Anyone can experience it if they act towards it. No need to actively search for it though, it'll naturally come to you.

Sweet but lovable nearly perpetual cloud lander nurse
actually retarded squeaky Great Plains region thing

I always have cans of soup around, I love soup.

Little question - I'm aiming to 100% mk2, it is better to do the endings in which order ? Or at least, which ending should I go for first, outside of Conquest ?

Well, I just finished one can minutes ago, thanks to you.

The only thing she ever says in Japanese is Desu. It's so annoying.
The translators just give her random subtitles.
Compared to that, she has a grade A voice actress in English.

Why the fuck is that image incomplete

I haven't experienced it physically yet,but just having a significant other that I can trust and give my love to is a really nice feeling

Experimenting it physically is a wonderful thing. I wish for you and everyone who didn't to experience it as soon as possible.

If the dub of Ghost Stories you're talking about is when they gave absolutely zero fucks then yes I agree

Alright, I can get work done real fast when motivated. Lemme put this in as a stop gap for a proper guide. Using Neptools for graphics is quite simple. I took this shot via the RB3RT. Just added in the correct directory structure, converted the texture to TID (PNG support at some point hopefully, I'll discuss this with U3) and it works.

Please observe this rough guide. Basically Kitserver does everything wrong so we've trashed the old methods and are doing it right the first time. However that means you have to be careful with the directory structure as Kitserver instructions are a little wrong when it comes to Neptools. But only slightly.

Just change "Kitserver" to "Neptools", and "GAME00000000"/"GAME200000000" or whatever to "GAME" or "GAME2".

Ghost Stories was only good because the original was so fucking retarded they couldn't have made it worse

Nothing can be more wrong than French dubs

That is exactly what I'm referring to.

Any abridged series could apply as an English dub as well. In which case YGA and DBZA are both better than the Japanese versions as well.

I listened to the first episode of the French dub for Higurashi (what they called Hinamizawa: le Village Maudit) and it was awful. Then again, the English dub for that is the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

I'll be experiencing it this Christmas. It'll be nice

It was considered an okayish dub. Now, go see the butchering they did with old animes like Hokuto no Ken or City Hunter. You'll either laugh then cry or cry then cry harder depending of your knowledge of the originals.

All right, I'll try to give it another shot

Actually, I was thinking. Most people won't even use the Kitserver method, and probably not Neptools either since they are pretty much the same.

I could set up a distribution of the earlier graphics mods for their respective Neptunia games. Just drop in the files and hit play, which people seem to prefer. Also make them Retranslation compatible (but separate from them, as well).

To be honest, I don't know what constitutes as a good French dub since it's not my native language and the only french dubs I've seen are for Higurashi and Code Lyoko. Which Code Lyoko is french, so that's the original.
Didn't finish either (in French) though.

To be honest, I haven't seen what I could consider a good French dub, since the best were passable at best. I have fond memories of the French dub of Dai no Daibouken, since it was on TV while I was a child. The name changing everywhere was stupid though.

There is now a Japanese Language Pack for Re;birth1 on Steam.

Don't you mean subtitles?

I'm not sure what that email really meant but I'm checking it out now

I think some Japanese are backporting the original script to the Steam copy.

Although I don't think RBs are for sale in Japan on PC…not that you couldn't easily get a copy of RB1 through GOG and use that.

Did old French anime completely screw with French kids like English dubs did for us Americans? I remember watching Pokemon and they kept doing stupid stuff like calling rice balls donuts which every kid growing up knew those weren't donuts, but none of us knew what they were. So instead of changing it to something believable, it just left us as a bunch of confused school kids.

European dubs are basically American versions with an additional layer of dubbing over it. Except for anime coming to France during the years 80-90, since they were basically localizations. And epically bad ones to boot.

Just don't try to watch DBZ's French opening. Ear rape at its finest.

It's getting a Japanese release and the official English release will be updated with Japanese support.

These donuts are great! Jelly-filled are my favorite!

it's actually coming in a couple of days, not right now. we're also getting a "deluxe pack" of extras like VII

good try user

Still testing textures with Neptools. Things looking breddy good for action objects.

Reply is in the WebM.

Is it free? Or do they want to jew us a bit?

They want to jew us a bit.

It's always the juice

Thats some bullshit. I could just go over to 2ch and grab the stuff without paying a shekel (Or are they gonna have to take it down too because mission accomplished?)

They really are delicious. Too bad Brock uses Rice instead of flower.
So close to quads. You did well.

That gif is adorable. You got some nice numbers, too.

Rolling

Heck if someone can upload the OST + Lyrics, I'd love to put that in my music player.

rollin

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

Fuck, I want the OST. Maybe I will torrent it.

And I also want Noire.

Rolling for Nepu

Lets go

Aw damnit, got Tumor Heart.

And failing, as usual.

I want the OST too.

Into the trash they go

Rolling for Neptune

I didn't wait long enough

So does anyone know when we will be getting news on 4GO again? It's been a while.

Also random images.

Let's trade up Kei for Noire or Uni.

kys

I broke my Nepgear

Not with Capcom and Square hanging around, they aren't.

rolls

(I feel like I only post for these now)

rolling for ploot and iris

As soon as a new game appears, I think we'll have some more discussion again.

alright lazy CPU trade I want my ploot
gear is fine if I get an odd number

Hey Editor, could you reupload…
>>>/nep/1583
…again? Links been dead forever.

yay

Noted.

Compa!

Kei is too serious for me, Oracle reroll

Success!

Hopefully I can get it before I have to go to bed.

So, Top Nep is now official merchandise. Who knew…

Yeah, it's even in Tsunako mangoo now too.

As they
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE NEP
I guess…

Character costumes working in Neptools fine.

I hope it's an accessory for Nep in a future game.

doink

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

What's going on?

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/767884118843543552

This looks lower tier than XFCE, is Vert rolling a P3?

Tried out that tool I posted here (I know I know, use Neptools instead)

AT LEAST MAKING VII EDITS IS POSSIBLE! AND SPRITES FROM THE RE;BIRTH TRILOGY, EVEN THE OG PS3 GAME WILL WORK ON THE NEW ENGINE!

THANKS COMPILE!

You guys know where one would upload videos that are larger than the 8ch file size limit?

mixtape?

That looks good, thanks.

MY CUSTOM COSTUMES STILL WORK WITH VII TOO!!! AH HA HA HAAA!!!!

The weird part though is Re;Birth 2 & 3's texture sizes are double than what the texture sizes for Re;Birth 1 and VII…

Also, they changed a bit on how faces work so for characters who have their hair color and such changed, it'll have to be replicated instead of copy+paste

But whatever, point is

VII MODDING IS A GO!!!

Anyways, I come bearing gifts.

my.mixtape.moe/fcfjhg.mkv
my.mixtape.moe/cgyqco.mkv Even here the curse of Doerr haunts us
Currently uploading what I could convert from the audio files of the game, sans the EN dub.

I'm also working on trying to get the re;translation onto r;b3. Hopefully I'll be done this week.

Oh dang

Thanks user

Well let's see here

Neptune let's have pudding together

Guess that's it for me then

Of course, not sharing pudding means more for herself.

Ok, here are the audio files I was able to get for Neptunia PP. They're the size they are because I converted them to FLAC and because some of them have a large amount of files.
mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Vert, Will my ISP ever stop being a faggot?

roll!

Nitroplus and Ram, nice

I hope there's an update pack I can buy

Does pirating neps count as bullying them?

Well, maybe?
Arfoire is a nep and you're supporting her when you pirate…

So unless you like ara ara arararararararararara then yes its bullying.

Arfoire will you keep me company instead of Neptune who keeps saying no to my offers of pudding

Guess I'll go sleep this off

Here are some IRL news, again, for those interested.

The slumlord came back today, looking for me and only me, since the other renters have been shielding themselves behind the excuse of "the building isn't considered viable anymore, thus we don't have viable addresses anymore, thus we didn't receive any money from the city's social services" and are running away this Saturday.

Which means only one thing - Whichever will happen here from Saturday on will only happen between him and me, which is a very dangerous situation. The city's offices open again in one hour and I'll explain that to them, hopefully they'll find a solution.

It begins to become scary. For him, at least.

Hope things go well user

I hope so. May Gear look upon me.

Be careful on the way to the city offices. It's odd that he's only looking for you.

I got a question for you Kurome, can I watch you corrupt some goddesses? I swear it's for research!

It's not that odd. I am the only renter he thinks he may pressure on paying a rent that isn't due And I'll be the only renter at all from next week. As for being careful, I always am since two months ago. Plus, I'm able to hold my own, so no worries for that.

Thanks.

Fucking stop, I can't fathom this much crazy.

What are you, level 50?

Level 30 with enough bare-handed mastery to hold my own against 8 people. It helps to work for security at rallye, bike and running events and to be constantly facing stupid people not caring about their own safety.

If it's anything like RB2, then you'll want to do the true ending first. It has an entire extra chapter in comparison to the normal ending, and the normal ending has like 6 small variations (at least in RB2 it has).

Do conquest whenever you want after true ending, and make a save before going into the normal end so you can do all 6 if you want to 100%

These feels are heavy

This situation gets weirder by the day.

Thanks for the information. And yes, the situation becomes weirder any passing day, since the slumlord is back. I'm hoping for the best while expecting the worst.

EQUIP LIFE RINGS
USE BUFFS
ATTACK FROM BEHIND

I know, I know, thanks for reminding me though.

Damn, this thread moves at lightspeed when I'm not lurking it

plutia, would you sleep on my lap if you had the chance?

Noire can I have a hug

Nepgear, will we get more 4GO info soon?
Nepgya, will you have a social link in 4GO?

Hey Rom and Ram, come play with your old uncle user.

So not you?

Nepgear will i have a good day at work today

Some more IRL news.

The city's offices have been contacted, and we're back to the beginning. The offices themselves have no power on that case and thus can't do anything. There is no available place for me to move out even in case of emergencies, and the police can't do anything until the slumlord acts. So I took the problem and kicked it one notch higher.

I alerted every of them that, should the slumlord act, I'm not caring anymore about what will happen to his poor sorry ass. Also, the belgian medias have been alerted of the situation.

…I feel like I'm about to break due to the pressure.

Keep it together! You can get through this!

Thanks. I'm slowly reaching my limits, though.

Sometimes force is necessary, ice the bastard.

Yesssssss, nepping finally got all of them! Only had to save scum for 90mins to get the cards achievment

Did anyone else care enough to get all of them? I dont really care about achievments/trophies but its nice to have them all in games that you enjoy amirite

Great thread btw

Only game I've platinumed is RB1 and that's only because I ended up platinuming it on the way to getting all the endings.
I usually don't go for achievements unless I get something in-game out of it. Something like unlocking the Mega Buster in Dead Rising or unlocking New Game + in Rune Factory 4.
Sadly even then it's not always worth it (looking at you RF4).

Achivements/Trophies ruined enjoyment of gaming for me.

The only nep game I got 100% in was the original neptunia.

One of the biggest reasons I never got into unlocking all achievements in games is because I was like 5 achievements away from unlocking all of them in Halo 3 and then they added like a hundred more. So i just gave up.
I'd rather just enjoy the game in my own way. Sometimes I get achievements fir it and sometimes I dont.

I don't play games for the achievements, I play them for their entertainment factor. I find Neps entertaining so I will worship them and destroy the heretics who preach otherwise.

I'm beyond saving

So I just had a idea, abit a stupid one but hear me out. We all wana go to Gameindustri. We all wanna meet Neps. Some of us wanna BE the Neps. A few wanna be a qt3.14 grill when they go to Gameindustri to meet the Neps. At least one of us is a qt3.14 grill [citation needed] who wants to go to Gameindustri for sexy grindin'.

So why has nobody went to >>>/hypno/ to enlist expert help? Did some user in the past come up with this idea and fail somehow? Is said method looked down upon? Am I fucking retarded? Don't answer that, I know I am.

I'll still answer that - I don't need to.

This sounds like shit in comparison to actually going to Gamindustri.

user, my poor fragile heart.

Well until you actually physically get there how do you propose we escape this hell?

No chance, pal.

We don't. If it's hell for you then do something to make it comfy to ease then pain of not going to Gamindustriyet. The whole hypno thing will just be shit in comparison to the real deal, or even dangerous like tulpa. I'd rather do something else with my time, and stick to dreams.

If you can manage them, they feel sort of like an added challenge. On my first play through i always completely ignore achievments and just focus on the story and the game itself, if i enjoyed the game enough, then i will go for all achievments. Unless theres some absolutely moronic one that would take ages of boring grinding. So yeah theyre just extra goals that you may pursue if you wish to do so, nothing to be mad about.

VII achievments werent a grind at all, only "bad" achievment was the CPU cards one, just 100% ing the game itself will get you all achievments aswell

I have no idea, but when travelling between 2D and 3D becomes possible you can count me in. Grind away.

Well, I'm made to easily have lucid dreams so I don't need hypnotizing.

Imo going out your way for trophies/achivements take out the fun in a game.

Post your favorite screenshots

Huh, didn't think it would be so strongly rejected.

On the issue of achievements I never liked them period. I miss the days hey were just easter eggs that unlocked cool things.

Also virtual reality exists

I need your power.

I can't share nor give it, sorry.

This outfit is great.

You should consider getting into lucid dreaming then. It sounds more worthwhile than the hypno stuff.

I would post more but my lolnet is retarded for the foreseeable future.

Thankfully there are safe alternatives like tulpa, hypnosis, and summoning entities.

Meh, I tried that so many times and failed, I'd rather get high and trip Neps.

Yeah, sure.

That's not how it works though, unless you're considering taking some of the very heavy stuff. Which I would strongly recommend against, as it can either be addicting, cause permanent damage or worse. You need to stay sane and in shape for the Neps

That must have been sarcasm.

When will americans get proper internet?

Dank

When the internet monopoly being held with an iron fist by Comcast, Time Warner, & Verizon gets shattered.

Listen if the ponyfags can do all three and still be obnoxiously large then one Nepfag can do this one thing and still be sane enough to shitpost on 8/v/.

I'm too much of a coward to do anything other than try lucid dreaming for the umpteenth time. Also I know morphine is more than enough to knock the orientation out of me so any of the serious street stuff would probably kill me.

It was proper until someone somewhere decided now would be a good time to upgrade hardware like they said they would 8 months ago…

Their bodies stay obnoxiously large. Their minds have been dead since they became ponyfags. That's why.

If you know how to summon Jackie Chan, you're good to go

Easy. Make a custom Magic / Yu-gi-oh / Pokémon card named "Jackie Chan" and play it. It's considered a summon in every game.

Even the damned know no peace from ponyfags…

You okay there user?

Oh wow, these are really good.

The Uzume costume in that first image looks like it belongs in Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of Uzume and costume…

UZUME COSTUME IDEAS, GO!!!!

Well that salute image dictates that she has some sort of military or knight costume.

Uzume in a fucking dress with no spats so I can be a creep damn it.

String bikini

Commando

The frilliest, puffiest, cutest mahou shoujo outfit possible

What part are you not succeeding at when trying to lucid dream?

Something COOL

CUTE costumes
Lewd bikini
Kurome color scheme

This, or going the manly mahou shoujo way (like Nanoha's Subaru)

I wish we could see a costume like this in game some day, but I doubt it's possible to pull off with just a flat skin texture.

I wish I could see a cute girl like this some day ;_;

Well I guess I should clarify, I had some elements of lucid dreams recently but to answer the question, usually the part where you are to lay down and get comfy, resting on your back in a room/area with no distractions and noise. The problem is I live next to a highway with no sound barrier so I hear cars, trucks, and would be ricers 24/7. I have no problem remembering my dreams and a lot of the time, I'm aware that I'm dreaming but have no control over anything. I guess my most recent examples would be me posting about my Nep dreams, two of them at one point were in fact lucid. The third Nep dream, the beach sports one I posted a few threads back for anyone who remembered, I was just along for the ride.

Perfect.

nu bread