CHIMPOUT! CHIMPOUT! CHIMPOUT!

CHIMPOUT HABBENING
ORCS TAKE OVER FLORIDA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
PEOPLE THREATENING WHITE SPEAKERS
FULL CHIMPOUT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GET IN HERE NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wset.com/news/local/chaos-erupts-inside-charlottesville-city-council-meeting
reuters.com/article/us-usa-protests-poll-idUSKCN1B12EG
fox13news.com/news/local-news/275209192-story
charlottesville.org/community/community-news/charlottesville-tv10
youtube.com/watch?v=SbMksGnmauY
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbmRPEoexX?q=charlotesville
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWggpnExX?q=charlottesville
eagleforum.org/educate/1998/nov98/focus.html
charlottesville.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=2
charlottesville.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme.

the police are about to speak you HAVE TO GET IN HERE
ORCS CHIIIMPING

Ohboy-O

What is this about?

lol oh shit

WHERE IS THE ZIMZAM?

WHO WILL STAND THEIR GROUND TONITE?

HAS THE BLACK SUN FINALLY BROUGHT THE HAPPENING?

Some place in Florida is having a city council meeting and BLM and orcs showed up and started chimping and threatening the people there and forcing white speakers off the mics. the council keeps trying to end it but everyone keeps chimping and they keep it going

OP is complete faggot for not telling us what they are chimping about

This is a false flag that was predicted prepare for blowback and archive everything see links.

You double nigger, OP
Can't even make a proper fucking thread with context or anything.

Florida fag here, if the happening starts anywhere, it'll probably be here

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CHIMPOUT!

This has to redpill SOMEONE. It has to. There can't be anyone who'd cuck for niggers after this kind of behavior, right?

wset.com/news/local/chaos-erupts-inside-charlottesville-city-council-meeting

This is happening in Charlottesville, Virginia, not Florida.

I don't think anyone really knows. Ive been watching for ~10 min now and still don't know. Prolly po'leece brewtally.

WEBM EVERYTHING YOU FAGGOTS.

I'm sorry, I know it's dog shit. Here's some context:
This is a city council meeting talking about the UVA protest on Aug 12. BLM and a bunch of hood rats showed up and started chimping at the council. Then a white "ally" got up to speak and they shouted him down ("shut the fuck up white boy" etc.) and took it over again. Some dude came on threatening the council members and he oy vey'd and shut it down. then everyone REALLY chimped and now they're tyring to keep it going

This is comedy gold

Oh. I am a bundle of sticks then, ignore me.

PRAISE THE GOD OF CHAOS!

AMEN!

Two kike cunts in a row.

Someone please webm these moments

AW HEEEEEEEEYLL NO

LMAO

NIGGER CLAIMS TO HAVE PTSD FROM CHARLOTTESVILLE

WHERE MUH GIBS MOTHAFUCKA!

lol holy shit good bye western civilization its been good.

lol holy shit good bye western civilization its been good.

this dude is c h i m p i n g

PTFUCKINSD

What was he doing in an Antfa crowd in the first place?

thats a Chic - Le Freak reference, right? as thats how I read it

Please oh please spread to the streets.

This kind of behavior is a sickening sort of beautiful. I've grown to enjoy it.

>you realize the city has no role in the police? they were state police. we have no role with respect to police

what are they even mad about?

It's genuinely better than any conventional TV entertainment.

WE NEED TO STAND AND APOLOGIZE

Charlottesville.

these fucking niggers I swear to God.

Ye.

DEM FUKKIN WHITEYS RUININ OUR NAYBUHOODS NIKKUH

The protests in Virgina and how the city dun protect our keeeiiiids

have you guys noticed how many niggers bring their little chimplings to the riots?
and then they complain their kids aren't safe. pretty funny.

niggers

Don't know what's more disgusting, the comment itself or the implication that the sheboon never washes her fucking mouth

blood on dey handz n sheet fam
blood on dey good damn hands

They're not kids they're grots.

These fuckers better not give into an angry mob.

LOCK AND LOAD FELLAS

Most of the non-chimp speakers most likely don't even live in the town. Professional agitators.

At my town meeting if you want to speak you have to give your address. Keeps the out of town carpet baggers from being bused in.

I live in a solid blue state and blue city.

BIX NOOD, MUHFUGGA

It's time to shoot and to stop talking.

CIRCUS

BASED BEARD MAN

literally every white person gets shouted over and yelled at - even when he agrees with everyone. TRUE CUCKS

White cuck fag with a neck beard trying to calm down the chimps he's spent his entire life riling up.

lel

This white cuck is getting some regpill right here.

fuck da poe lease

When can we start gassing these unruly chimps?

Why? What is wrong with these people? Are they seriously that intent on tearing each other apart?

Shout Shout the Battlecry of Freedom (from having to live around these niggers)

Feels bad man
Oh the pain…

brutal as shit

This is actually VA, i'm a faggot

Which city is this in?

Holy shit mein sides

==OY VEY, THIS KIKESS=

Anyone have any solid information on arrests yet?

Did that bitch just say to drop all charges against antifa?

This is insane. Where is anybody at? Why is it only kikes and faggots at this rally? WHERE ARE WE AT AND WHY IS NOBODY DOING ANYTHING?

Old Jewess openly supporting antifa.

Cville

how much do you bet this woman is a cat lady

When did this "white ally" meme materialize? I had (((diversity training))) recently and this term was used frequently. We were supposed to reeducate ourselves in how to "be an ally" and it was the first time I had heard this wankage.

Why do I get the feeling that it is the handiwork of (((A. Shlomo)))?

OY VEY IT'S THE NAZIS

She's literally the 10th jewish commie to agitate and literally preach to the crowd in a row

Jesus these fucking attention whore faggots love this shit! They're all their personal movie stars in their head. It's like a cult that runs on pure emotion and indoctrinated narrative.

When can we start lining these people against the wall?

She's literally the 10th jewish commie to agitate and preach to the crowd in a row

My SIDES

Dude driving around in his car, chased by a kike who's ranting about nazi's! hahahahha

ANOTHER FUCKING KIKE!

PURE COINCIDENCE, RIGHT GOYIM?

how do you feel as a man?

Thought he was a man at first

YOU THOUGHT THE ECLIPSE DIDN'T DO SHIT
YOU WERE WRONG

tune in.

The audacity of this sheboon. Fucking hell, how does anybody find this enjoyable to watch?

Please can someone archive this

It's all getting so old.

number 11

THE MEMES

Typical double digit IQ nig.

FUCKING JEW. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

No, it feels like an assault rifle, and also sounds like an assault rifle.

A bazooka doesn't even generate that much recoil, being an open-tubed rocket-propelled weapon.

WHITE PRIVILEGED JEWISH WOMAN
I'm starting to reach the boiling point.

At least she got 3/4 right.

[shrieking jew intensifies]

Is this parody, holy shit, this jewess is sending my sides into orbit.

Man this jew is freaking out. It was literally another shoah in her mind.

Holy shit. This is unreal.

LULZ

LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH! OY!

Such a strong women.

Is this real life?

Lol, when I enlisted and got to shoot 5.56 the first time I thought it sounded mostly like a .22lr. I mean it's louder but still a high pitched crack, not really any deep sound.

I'm a WHITE privileged JEWISH woman

WHITE PRIVILEGED JEWISH WOMAN
I'm starting to reach the boiling point.

(((WHITE))) Jew what a fucking meme. I died when she said someone told her he hopes she gets raped by a pack of niggers. I can't believe she actually said it.

I liked the bit where she was reduced to tears by

Think it's epigenetics?

This official is so sassy it's incredible.

All these people need to be gassed.

Maybe the eclipse did something

This dude talking is also a jew, no?

Who let Bernie Sanders onto the podium?

CAN WE START SENDING FOOD THERE!?!? SOMEONE START SENDING KFC THERE PLEASE? I EXPECT AN ENDLESS LINEUP OF KFC TRUCKS OUTSIDE.

This whiney jew's kvetching is going to destroy my computer.

ANOTHER JEW!

IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE, OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT TO BEEBOP DE DOFO BIX NOOD CUG FUG SKEETLYBOP MUH DIK, NAMEAN?

how is it ANOTHER jew???

Don't break a hip Boinie.

The kikes want civil unrest.

fuck white supremacy

Jesus I swear all these fuckers jews?

Of course he is. You can tell by the nose and the way he subtly refers to white people as others.

Also

Is this a third fucking jew?

Everything this kike just listed regarding troubles in the black community can be attributed to lower average IQ.

The entire room is nothing but kikes and niggers

Godammit Codemonkey, fix this piece of shit site.

Looks like more of an ADL meeting than a chimpout right now. I got here hate though, did i miss the niggers?

Just a big long line of crying jews

This isn't funny, this is alarming. Shit is really going to go down in the near future.

This guy…

HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE
It's been jew after jew now. This is getting out of hand! And they are all larping as white!!!

Kikels are scared and have stopped giving a shit about hiding their true intentions weeks ago.

Here's how you identify when something's the work of the jews or its one of /ourguys/

- The time it takes for the police to arrive and attack people

ANOTHER KIKE!

Anons. THIS is dangerous. Many of these speakers are too professional in some aspects and many make sure to mention little pieces of the marxist message. Watch this and analyze those there. Especially those who claim to have been there. I will bet they were not. This is very dangerous. MSM will pick up this supposed heartfelt shitfest and run with it.

*I swear all these fuckers are jews.

GUYS IT'S THAT CRISIS ACTOR. HE WAS BEING INTERVIEWED AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT WHEN THAT DODGE HIT THAT FAT CUNT COMMIE?

That is Jeff Fogel who's running for Charlottesville commonwealth attorney's office.

Lying kike!

A majority of Americans want to preserve Confederate monuments: Reuters/Ipsos poll

reuters.com/article/us-usa-protests-poll-idUSKCN1B12EG

checked

THis needs to be preserved, hopefully there's a full video soon.

This. Study the fuck out of these kike actors.

Holy shit, this sniveling faggot is going to give me aids and ass cancer. His theatrical fear is over the top. Fucking ridiculous.

4 Jews in a row? this is amazing.

Holy fuck

Jewess brought her lil' jewess for more fee fees power

ANOTHER ONE
And none of your filthy rat families went into ovens a century ago but you're going into them now.

This is incredible.

This. I don't get the humor everyone else in this thread seems to be enjoying. We are staring death in the face and all anyone can do is meme. I understand this thread as much as I understand these cultists on display, this is insane.

These fucking jews HOLY SHITTTT

This fuck looked up the alley and never flinched when it happened. Never looked. Was near flag pole guy.

Make it 5 user lol. How can anyone watching this sit back and pretend that jews aren't the problem and instigators?

IT'S A JEWISH PARADE GODDAMNIT

That's because they're all jews, you fucking jew.

ANOTHER KIKELET. TOTAL WAR SOON. THIS IS SICK THEY WANT US DEAD.

all this fucking jewish privilage

Did the Jews carpool all the negroes to the meet? It's a kike parade, this is amazing. I wonder if they are going to mention that they are responsible for the slave trade which imported all these darkies from Africa? I bet they forget to mention that.

good job saying what I told you to say sidney

THIS MUST BE A TROLL

For the kikes. How can you watch this and not notice that those complaining about the statue and "white supremacy" are low IQ blacks and whiny kikes? This video may push t_d types further to our side.

He showed no fear when it happened. Not until he was interviewed. Never even the barest twitch. One of 2 near flag man who were in on it.

the jews are upset
which means whatever we are doing, is working

keep it up you glorious faggots

It;s getting so close to the point when the heebs are totally exposed for what they are and what they're doing.

I think its because of how pathetic they're presenting as. I mean, seriously, I can guarantee none of our people needed therapy just for being there.

Jews will fight for the muh downtrodden Africans, until one of them gets wise and starts asking questions like Dr. Tony Martin. Jews are the most racist people in the world.

Five jews in a row so now we're mixing it up with some nigger speechifying.

WattaYaNo

So fake they don't even try anymore.

It's a massive redpill, it needs to be archived/saved and spread.

Honestly, she strikes me a s a jigger.

the danger of white supremacy is that it will erase all weak races

thats what the heebs are scared of, progress

Anybody recording this?

#blacklivesmattersojewish
The fact these apes can't see how they're being used is just sad.

ANOTHER
FUCKING
JEW

Could be a genuine goy cuck speaking now.

why is there nigger chanting cutting in the sound

Youtube live broadcasts are available in the user's video upload section after broadcast ends.

I'm not sure if that's always the case or if that's just optional though.

Oh jew.

What's the deal with the intermittent shouting.

I wasn't sure at first but then he said "as a White person".

LE 300 YEARS OF OPPRESSION :-DDDDD

Oh shit! March in West Virginia!

>as a (((white person)))

lmao the fucking GOLD

I think we need more rallies like the last one. These fucks are really getting scared and desperate.

probably why the heebes did this, to prevent the black goys from fighting kiketifa

Jewish Question OR Zylkon Chambers

I could tell from his worn out pedo-face. This man is 100% kosher.

Folks you are all witnessing one of the greatest meme goldmines of your lifetimes.

Yids commanding the pocks

SHEBOON NEGRESS TALKING NOW IS FUCKING SCARED AND SHE SHOULD BE
WHITE SUPREMECISTS? NO LADY, WE ARE MUCH MUCH SCARIER THAN THAT

I am beginning to believe in crisis actors.

You want to talk about rape, faggot?

Listening to these kikes speak now reminds me of reading those stupid holohoax stories.

My current theory is that they wanted to decapacitate and destroy the 'Alt-Right' in one fell swoop last week but thanks to the efforts of UTR security, shield walls, coordination and a ton of luck this was barely avoided. Now they're pushing too hard and losing control again.

Welcome to 2012

When this is over and the video gets uploaded, you have to watch the whole thing. There was a jew marxist that is 100% a paid actor, trying to whip up the crowd in "solidarity"

Not that I ever expect niggers to wise up, but goddamn, a man can dream.

Every time they see the statue, they're triggered into a billion convulsive shoah seizures

Jesus how fucking retarded is the sound guy.

Hey Holla Forums
What you rather have?
One nice statue or 40 million niggers?

Holy shit the kikess talking about ovens was too good.

Oh goody, I get to post my old oc

These people are talking to the common ground, they are trying to convince the middle by using virtue signaling.

Niggering Intensifies

This is exactly how they collectively as a group made up stories about the holohaux, eventually their children believed those stories as gospel.

I counted 5 or 6.

I will settle for a statue of the RWDS heroes that remove the forty million niggers

Lol do you know anything about chan culture?? There isn't a single person on this board who has the balls to do anything other than sperg out from a key board, it's always been that way

BLACK LIVES MANASOTA PROTEST Bradenton, FL fox13news.com/news/local-news/275209192-story

back in the 1600.
Oh you mean when your neighbor boon tribes enslaved your tribe, raped your women, and sold your asses to the same Jews who are kevetching right next to you today.

These chimps didn't all find this meeting on their own. I'll bet 75% of them couldn't find the town hall and 90% didn't know there where even such thing as town meetings. This reeks of out of town (((organization))).

karl marx?

I too, am a waste of life.

Kike, please.

kek. Same shit, different time.

Bingo. As long as the stories have a common theme they can be as ridiculous as they want.

Sorry kikes we already did shit there that you can't top.

is this speaker talking in defence of the statue or something? is that why they drowned his voice off.

No one wants to listen to leftists chants. If the streamer is reading this switch back to the city council meeting.

Dude who lived there just admitted there are random people there who don't belong and the due broadcasting who posted it on POL went and cut the audio.

If he was, he'd be getting mobbed.

Sextuples

That particular yid's speech was stale 50 years ago. I've heard that shit for decades. They don't seem to realize people are onto their scam.

the kikery is off the charts here

RWDS when?

faggot.

They're getting louder outside.

Pray for habbening.

They're actually helping us more than they're hurting us with this.

400lb sheboon is angry.

Is this literally a fat monkey in a dress?

Only if we can save it and spread it.

Does it matter? Is anyone watching?

And we know those Jews are spouting vacuous nonsense, but will the Normies?

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE EVEN SAYING?

MSM will show this in glowing terms. The local polis are being made to push their agenda. Even if they are just average fucktard libs they are now subjugated. Even conservatives who are not Holla Forums will see this for what it is, IF they watch it in it's entirety. This is not a natural event. This is organized. It is very dangerous as most people are too stupid to see this for what it is.

Ask yourself this anons. How many called out the NYT and other outlets who conveniently skipped over the most unpalatable portions of the BLM's demands? Realize this and know fear. Know that you must extinguish this evil as thoroughly as anything else in this world. Meme it out of existence. Marxism has to die. It is the only tool it's masters have ever had that could threaten you.

Ignore her user. It's just negro jibberish.

There is a huge mob outside. People might have been bussed in.

She doesn't realize that the protest was a lawful event with a permit. What a fucking retard.

I don't even know. Stopped listening the moment it started talking. Something about the NAHTSEES.

In a nutshell:

>niggers wuz bein' chased by White Nazis and we wuz skeered we wants sumptin' done about it. Where wuz duh poleece?

Is this memeable

For anyone with flash please set up a live stream!

Link to flash based stream:

charlottesville.org/community/community-news/charlottesville-tv10

What a fucking retarded ape.

There you have it. They won't stop until you are dead.

"UVA was an inside job"

WHAT

SHEBOON BADABOOM RACE RACE NAZI NAZI GIMME GIMME SUMPPHHHHH'NNNN

when she says summfin you can just hear the nasty spit flying out of her mouth

There's nahtzees within campus administration they got to pologize.

Is this old ape really talking about CLASSISM!?!?

I wonder (((who))) taught her such a big word.

She's using it right

checked
INSENSITIVE
this is fucking gold and my sides have left orbit good fuck

Soon as these useful idiots start to hear from a black mans mouth about what the Jew did to them, it'll turn on a little bulb in their big ol' empty heads. I don't know why we haven't advertised Tony Martin, he's a fucking goldmine to crack the grip the parasite has on the African people.

Read the comments. I found this video because of Holla Forums but no one knows about this guy. He was harassed for years by Jewish secret and open societies for daring to bring up Jewish involvement in the slave trade.

SHUT IT DOWN
KEK
English bitch nigger do you speak it?

Watch this later. youtube.com/watch?v=SbMksGnmauY

Oi don kall dem niggaz orkz dey kant build anythin

Holy fuck there is gold here.

ANOTHER JEW APPEARS

how long is this boon allowed to speak

usually they limit speaking time to 2-3 minutes. nig-pass in action

Another of God's chosen people.

SOROS ACTOR JEW BITCH ALERT

Imagine all of the nigger revival churches throughout the country throwing seminars like webm related:

KVETCHING INTENSIFIES

First one who might actually be white.

I'm not sure what's she's accusing the city council of. We just outmoblized them and surprised them on Friday night.

Look at this jew virtue signaling so hard that she's achieving nirvana and transforming into a black woman before everyone's eyes.

ahahahahaha this bitch triggered days after the fact

I bet she wasn't even there.

WE'RE ALL SHAKIN'
Jesus my fucking sides, she's going ballistic

Why do these jews always do this?

where's your proof?

I really do love the state of Jewtube comments these days. Half the fun of these things is reading the chat.

It's like a caricature.

so this is jew no. 6 or no. 7?

The only thing shaking are this fat kike's arm flaps.

one person died and they are shitting their pants

imagine if 10 people died a day

Some tatted up skank shouting about terrorists.

Clothing adds a few points to jews

Is there a single not subhuman being in there ?

Now you wouldnt want to upset a sheboon would you. She only has to run outside yelling "DA WHITEY IS SURPESSIN ME FAM! GOTTA RETAKE THIS HOUSE FOR JUSTICE AND SHIIEEEEET NIGAA!."

btw. is there a more annoying sound than a hysterical woman trying to get her stupid point across by cracking her voice on purpose.

I think 8 or 9.

kek

and no, she is tops a 3

SHE IS FUCKING SCREECHING
I cant breathe I'm laughing so hard

The sooner these kikes are in the oven the fucking better. Jesus fucking Christ this one just won't stop. kek.

How do you Burgers put up with creatures like this?
Is this a jew? A quadroon? What's wrong with its arms?

Some tatted up skank shouting about terrorists
Always call a jew a jew.

Outside of the meeting. periscope.tv/w/1eaKbmRPEoexX?q=charlotesville

nice trips

I'm confused. Did we oven anyone at the torchlight rally?

im retarded. I thought you were trying to rate her.
Rip my reading comprehension

What the fuck is going on in this timeline?

haha

one commies tried to shank someone and the NatSocs beat him up

Looks to me like a spic-jew hybrid.Maybe mixed with other racemixing results at some point.

She's dropping all these pavlovian buzzwords

You don't own nothin' goyim

Jews are vampires. The jew fears the Dawn.

Jesus this fucking screeching banshee

FOUR DAYS

And then did they start sacrificing him in a ritualized fire ceramony? I'm trying to figure out where the burns and tramua come in.

Also, how much SAN do you lose from seeing a Nazi Rally?

This is the funniest fucking thing I have ever heard
whos next this is pure gold?

I'm calling bullshit on that

Fuck I only had to hear the tone of her voice to know what brainwashing she's been under

Wow "I didnt eat or sleep for 4 days and people told me to go home so here i am speaking"

What the fuck is this creature

What is this, the kike dyke reich?

do go on

SHE JUST SAID THAT SHIT LIKE A FEMALE HANK HILL

HHHHHH-WHUT HAPPONED???

Resident cat lady incoming.

Oh my god there's something worse on now

>periscope.tv/w/1eaKbmRPEoexX?q=charlotesville

Am on potato internet so I can only see these streams in like 144p but the one think I have noticed is the chants and lingo a lot of the mob's "leaders" use is all the same. I am hoping some autism is being combined with high speed internet that can get some HD caps of the leaders. We all know these agitators are paid and flown in. We need to start gathering real proof.

They were white though

METTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

self gassing kikes are the best. aren't they

holy keklipse heil hitler the thule will rise again were on to you schlomo the time is nigh

This sounds like a fucking congregation

That girl-boy ain't right.

Fucking lunatics.

Obviously, there's no way she could be that fat if she did so.
Also is this yet another fucking jew?

Not this time.

HOW DARE THE POLICE NOT ARREST THE NEO NAZIS, WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN KILLED
I MEAN, NO ONE DIED BUT WE COULD HAVE!

He needs to get the doctor to up his estrogen injections. The transition doesn't look like it's taking.

The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you. the video

what do these people keep referencing? the alt-right march or did something else happen?

White people deserve a better world than this.

Another view from inside the C'ville City Hall.

you can download the whole stream with youtube-dlg, a gui for youtube-dl. just put in link and download it

Not to mention that i highly doubt that a woman could have enough energy left in her after 4 days of not sleeping to annoy people by yelling at them for 20 minutes.

checking satan in this comfy thread

NOT THIS TIME
d-did she just say she used to drink pee?

I DUN GIVE A A FUCK WHAT A FEDRAL JUDGE SAYS MUFFUGA DA QUEED BREAK DEM RULES NAMEAN

The jew mourns as he cuts your throat

She looks like some polish slavic babushka shit, and seeing as Virginia doesn't have many ethnic poles, my guess would be yes, that's a slavic Jew.

CROCODILE TEARS

wat

MUH TEARS

Obviously i'm preaching the choir by saying this, but the thing that pisses me off about this meeting and the people speaking here is the fact that they're not specifying actual issues related to the bad management of the day on the side of the city.

They're not raising issues with the city having the police stand down or any of that other horse shit.

They are primarily furious simply because the city ALLOWED people who disagree with them to have a large event.

Not one white person. It's actually white pilling. THese yids are going to hard but they rely on this not reaching too many people at once, they're all agitating around the country. We have to record and expose them.

dubs only confirm what is known

Oh fuck off

goddam another fucking yid

BAWWWWWW

yeah you wouldn't see me using such forbidden numbers if I was rating that…thing

…and here's no. 10

and now she's using the american revolution to justify antifa chimping out hahahahahaha

she is outreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEED
also what is ''another color"?

Is this another jew?

>Laying on the (((white guilt))) this thick.
TYPICAL TRICKS

What a nigger-loving cuck.

Guys we need to meme more of these events into happening.

NIGGER LOVING CUNT.

(checked)

It's enraging isn't it.

NIGGER LOVING CUNT

HOW MANY YIDS ARE THERE!?

I WAS CALLED A NIGGER LOVING CUNT
oh my sides

"I'm White"
I called it, she's a jew.

Wait I remember this cunt from earlier. "They called me a dyke." Did they just take the kike backstage, put a new wig and shirt on her, and put her back out?

NIGGER LOVING CUNT
DYKE

SHE IS NOT WHITE SHES A KIKE THRHOWING WHITES UNDER THE BUS MAKING THEM SEEM LIKE HOMOS AND RACE MIXERS

I'm done with this shit. No opposing views, it's the same bullshit over and over and over again. No opposition, none of the council are sticking up for themselves, it's a bunch of screeching kikes and half-aware apes bitching for hours on end about nonesense. I'm out.

LOL THEY'RE TERRORISTS AND I"M WOKE

(checked)
Not to mention that the so-called attacks that they're talking about came from antifa

This woman is like a southpark-character
"i was called a niggerloving cunt"
"i was called all kinds of things AND IM WHITE"

Like fuck this self-hate-centered and closet-racist bitch

"I'm white"

But I was always told being white makes you privileged…

WE ARE REACHING CUCK LEVELS PREVIOUSLY NOT THOUGHT POSSIBLE

Hate crimes don't exist in America, Jewess.

Most fake tears I ever heard

literally they're going

these people know that the only interaction between the rallygoers and antifa was when antifa assaulted them going into and out of the park.
right?

These trips. Let it be so.

That's not how it works you dumb kike.

We've got to download this shit somehow.

>"i was called all kinds of things AND IM (((WHITE)))"

WHOEVER DECIDED TO HAVE THIS RALLY HERE IS A FUCKING ANALYTICAL GENIUS

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A HIVE OF CUCKERY THIS BAD IN THE COUNTRY

Why is this nigger loving cunt still talking?

Shout outs to my nigger slimwilson in the chat

and here's no. 11 I think

"HIDE BEHIND THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS"

"MUH HATE CRIMES"

jew confirmed

see

I can't, i have like 1 gb left on my hdd

Woops. Somebody isn't getting their Soros bucks.

so you're saying you had a MILITIA there?

Damn, you beat me to it.

Now is not the time for fear, that comes later

There is cuckery everywhere you go user, the Jew just has to dig it up

THE MILITIA
IT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN
THE TOWN, OUR PEOPLE
CRIES
I'M AWAKE
MUH SMALL BUSINESS

I think it'll be available on his channel after the broadcast ends.

SHE'S SO SCARED
NOBODY IS PROTECTING HER
SHE'S WHITE AND PEOPLE HURT HER WITH WORDS
HATE IS TOO HEAVY A BURDEN TO CARRY

PLEASE BREAK THE LAW FOR HER FEELINGS

dubs are being handed out like candy in this thread

And here comes the beardy cuck

This is perfectly normal friendos, why would you possibly think something's out of the ordinary?

A goblin jew

ANOTHER FUCKING KIKE

This is amazing, they're running scared. Whatever we're doing, we need to keep doing it, tenfold. We might just get the Jew to name itself.

These fucking kikes can't even get their story straight because it's all fucking lies.

"NIGGER LOVING KIKE"? LMFAO!!!!

Another fucking jew? How many do you burgers have lying around?

Checked

Nah, I think he's a goy.

And a trips for you

MY BODY IS A KRAKATOA OF HATRED FOR COMMUNISTS AND NIGGERS

FUCKING REALLY??? HOW MANY KIKES ARE THERE IN THIS CITY?

not just a kike but also an elf
look at these ears

Some sort of nu-male.

and one for you too

Nah that's Varg

Look at that fucking hook nose user, he's no goy

checked
WHAT A VIRTUE SIGNALLING CUCK

and that's number 12

He says that like it's a bad thing

They just can't talk without swearing can they?

THAT NOSE

Well that's a bit of the point of the 2nd amendment

is this a slam poetry thread?

"I'm so fucking angry"
CLAPPING

Are they starting to understand what the 2nd amendment for?

Oh fuck yes. Please, please, please start carrying guns. Give us a reason.

wut?

Where is the next rally planned at?

Anything in PA?

"Myth on Black crime."

Uh huh sure.

MYTH OF BLACK CRIMINALITY

Myth of black criminality
but using magic words to warrent getting their right of free speech surpressed.

oh hey an earlier jew came back to explain how shouting down a speaker wasn't shouting down a speaker because muh racism

"asking us to accept a death sentence" AHAHAHAHAHA

Don't tell Dick Wolf that, he'll be out millions

Ayy lmao. For what?

He was just angry the police didn't gun down those ebil nazis for him.

It's the myth that Blacks dindu nuffin of course

PLEASE tell me someone has the entire thing. I missed out on the chimping and now its just a bunch of talking heads. Can't go back on the stream. Anyone have the height of noggenning?

Oh, look. It's an intellectual commie calling for picking up guns.

just when I thought my sides had reached apogee this fucking kike shows up

Fast talking kike.

ITH NOT A COINTHIDENTH

cant keep up

IM A JOURNALIST IT'S ILLEGAL FOR YOU GOYIM, YOU NEED ME TO ANALYZE IT FOR YOU

Using the Delphi Technique to Achieve Consensus
The Delphi Technique and consensus building are both founded in the same principle - the Hegelian dialectic of thesis, antithesis, and synthesis, with synthesis becoming the new thesis. The goal is a continual evolution to "oneness of mind" (consensus means solidarity of belief) -the collective mind, the wholistic society, the wholistic earth, etc. In thesis and antithesis, opinions or views are presented on a subject to establish views and opposing views. In synthesis, opposites are brought together to form the new thesis. All participants in the process are then to accept ownership of the new thesis and support it, changing their views to align with the new thesis. Through a continual process of evolution, "oneness of mind" will supposedly occur.

eagleforum.org/educate/1998/nov98/focus.html

this guy is agreeing with us.

I'm dl a program now to rip it, youtube-dlg. Hpefully it works.

WEW

All that's been going on in this stream is an endless line of jews and niggers ranting at the city council.

He talks as if he's part of a legal team

These yids are acting like they're literally being gunned down in the streets. Jesus Christ. I can't imagine what they'd do if they actually were.

Also, this journalist, what fucking federal law says the police and national guard have to give him their plans? Does he not know what OpSec is a thing?

Literally just making up bullshit about what happened.
This whole thing is a microcosm of the holohoax.

Get the fuck out of here, faggot

"I'm not from the city but I'm here to tell you how to run this city."

GTFO

How Jewish of her

fuck offffffffffffffff

A GROWN WHITE MAN

Is this bitch trying to activate her beta orbiters?

No one cares about your feelings, bitch.

"I'm a bussed-in Antifa protester and you should bring down historical statue because fear or something"

GUYS DONT HAVE THE RALLY WITHOUT US

I hope someone goes through with those so called threats.

She's worried about getting home to feed the cats and having time to eat a gallon of ice cream.

oh hey another jew coming back to

she must have gotten some rare pepes sent to her on twitter

Fucking kek. This dumb cunt brought her 3 year old to a riot.

MUP DA DOO BOO BIX NOOD NAMEAN

Is Jason Kessler /ourguy/?
Seriously, who is he?

Anyone else getting whitepilled by this?

OY VEY!

Good q bro, why is this happening?

Christ, they really do follow all the stereotypes, don't they

a kike shill

Someone email the channel and see if they can upload the full stream afterward. Maybe act like a journalist or something, I'm banned from yt.

No, he's not. He's controlled op. Literally helped Pres. Osama.

The fact that you don't know who he is means you shouldn't be posting.

Mr. Peanut claiming evil Whites were terrorizing Charlottesville.

he also used to work for CNN

funny that's what the people who got beat up by antifa were wondering

Why are these people given a fucking stage?

So what crushed leg was the mystery meat talking about? Someone actually followed through with a dox? You'd think the news would have been all over that shit. That we're actually RWDSing is fucking news to me.

An ex-Occupy guy who wrote slam poetry and is most likely a government agent

self styled kang nigger is the preferred nomenclature

I don't think any of them were really there.

Oh wow, a nigger not good at words

>periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWggpnExX?q=charlottesville
Nice, thanks.

Hey fellaz. God iz gud. Lemme jus say dat.

He's trying so hard to be articulate

This entire thing is literally fucking hilarious. This one nigger literally has marbles in his mouth.

"after friday we can't let this thing go forward"

…the tiki torch picnic was the most peaceful protest that weekend

idk man, People just like to hear themselves talk

actually, it's probably the nigress ignorance that her snotling is also tasting herpes and chlamydia by sucking on her lips

"God is good" (no applause)

Not surprised.

FYI:

charlottesville.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=2

Probably not. No one ever heard of him before this, and was apparently involved in the Occupy movement and so forth.

Yes. It appears that seeing Nazis actually causes SAN loss. Maybe 3d6 points for seeing a group of Nazis, and 3d10 for seeing Nazis with torches or weapons, with addition dice added as the size of the group increases.

We /Cthulhu/ now.

watching this made me realize I look jewish, blue eyes but brown curly hair, slightly hooked nose, short (5 foot 8) but no one in my family is jewish, don't know how it's possible

Donkey Kong for snes had a better soundtrack

Oh shit, she's going to ask for the manager of the city!

I was just gonna say that

I'm not really going to say anything
says nothing of import

haha, the finger snapping

They are fucking snapping their fingers.

Is she snapping her fingers or was that clapping?

Kek

DKC2, best soundtrack

is this number 14, because I've lost track now

of course it has unnatural hair color, of course it does

I can only hope so.

clapping is to oppressive and violent

You got Schlomod

Chop-job, bright red hairdo. Opinion dismissed.

checked
14 88

man boobs

He deserves a tire necklace

REEEEEE NOBODY WAS ON OUR SIDE REEEEE HOW TO ADULT

Marvellous.

Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.
Burn them all.

mumble mumble my wife and her son

excellent

This stream in a nutshell.

Damn, they changed the camera angle. Looks like a slightly better feed but you can't see the faggots up close.

just hope I won't get tossed in a gas chamber too

Another jew!

Here's a better angle of the same meeting.

this faggot is lying

of course he does

You're probably just Italian or Greek, my dude.

Also, did they change the camera away from the faces because everyone in the chat is noticing that they've all been fucking yids?

Ha ha that's fucking cute.

gas!!

The Time of the Bonfire

ANOTHER JEW

Same thing you have to deal in costumer service.

Everyone there needs to be questioning why the police were ordered to stand down. PRESSURE THE OBAMA STATE DEPARTMENT MAJOR! STOP VIRTUE SIGNALING REEEEEEEEEE

this would be…16? right?

jesus that frizz is too obvious

In all honesty though maybe you have Afro-arab family members instead

all it would take is one of the rally goers to go in their, agree that any violence could have been avoided if the police kept a clear separation between the two sides and allowed the rally to take place.
they would tear him into pieces in the bloodbath. the councilors would be dragged down and raped and beheaded.

How many fucking jews has his been up till now?!

Niggers will invent flying pyramids before this happens.

It's funny you can still tell who's a Jew without seeing their face.

(((WHITE)))

(((white, middle class woman)))

My fellow goyim.

More than those who died in the holocaust

No joke around 12 or 13.

This stream features a camera facing the speakers.

It's the hair and the voice (and the fact that she's there in the first fucking place)

I was just thinking that. All hell would break loose if just one pro-right person spoke.

How many of them can there be in one small Virginia town?

>(((white)))

Wew

That's really all it is, isn't it? Peak Consumer culture. They absorb the messages the media broadcasts to them and now they're just regurgitating their demands and displeasure from their meaningless mouths. God damn.

Never be a consumer.

Also, what the fuck is this thing in pic related?

Jew confirmed

What the fuck is this bitch rambling on about?

Even now, they admit that they don't have shit without white traitors helping them.

"I'm telling you the Nazi's brought a portable gas chamber and shoahed us right at the protest!"

Kvetching things, of course.

>I'm a (((New Yorker))) and a (((Miamian)))

Ahaha holy fuck she's a a walking A Wyatt Mann strip.

Why there so many Jews coming up to bitch about the fact that Blacks are poor?

What does that have to do with the Ebil Natzees?

OK, I just happened to have this photo open while watching the thread; is this the same guy as the one walking behind the thing in the blue dress?

Lol did that whale just sit on a whoopee cushion

That's a WWF wrestler.

something is missing in this description

that faggot in OP pic looked like he's either from the Muslim Brotherhood, al-qaeda, or isis.
Or a filthy sjw with a fetish for wahhabi-style beards

They have to be churning them out of some yid cloning facility. We should make a generous donation of Jewish baby strollers, there's no way they have enough.

What the fuck is this kike trying to say?

I can't get anything on that stream. No media found.

Is there a term for jew-rambling?

She's jew-rambling

I have a visual.

OY VEY, PRIME THE OVENS

oy vey

jewmbling

Source.

Could just be my niggertech and retardation though.

If they're not jew-rambling then they're jew-screeching.

It's called kvetching. They whine and cry and moan for ages without actually saying anything at all.

kvetching

Nice.

This old bird is taking SO LONG. Don't any of these fucks understand that it's brevity and direct language that gets people's attention?

Oven fumes

Seriously, where the fuck did they find all these kikes?

She's jewsplaining white people. I'm offended

jew 200% confirmed

You know if one person said anything critical of these fuckers, they'd all stand right back up in a line to talk starting with "I wasn't going to say anything, but…"

MY SIDES

Take it in lads, we are watching a Jew in its top form

MUP DA DO DA MUFUGGA

(((Someone))) must have bused them in.

Jewsplaining needs to be memed into reality

What do you think they did with the 6 gorillion
they travel from town to town spreading their diseases

Probably safe to lump anything a kike says under kvetching.

I can't hear a word this mumbly mouth nig nog is trying to say

MEME IT

muhfuggin bix nood

mumble rapper

you mean niggers will steal the vimannas that were invented by ancient hyperboreans?

What the fuck would a nigger know about swords?

You do know that yids have been behind every single civil rights and feminist movement since the 60's right?

This is about helping niggers. This is about destroying white history. Destroying white culture. And empowering themselves by spreading marxism and making whites powerless in their own country. The same as it's always been.

mumble mumble bix nood mumble rayciss mumble difficult mumble difficult mumble mumble bix nood

I have no idea what this nignog is trying to convey.

Responsible black man a rare creature

Live by da sWord
Die by da sWord

And niglets are afraid to leave because wypipo not cause nigger on nigger crime

SNAPPING INTENSIFIES

what did he mean by this? Is he just quoting random bible verses?

Many of us have been waiting a long ass time for the happening newfag. We know it is going to be brutal, savage, a fucking hellish slog, and most of us wont make it thru the other side. But we still thirst for the day it comes. Man the fuck up kid, squaring off against overwhelming adversity is exactly what forged our race into what it has become. This happening, while hell on earth for the weak and strong both, will be just another culling that is required to continue growing our peoples into the men they are destined to become.

Do not fear the happening.
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

I'm sure it goes further back than that. But yes, they have.

Catlady or kikess?

Holy fuck another Jew

OH LOOK ANOTHER FUCKING JEW. I WONDER WHERE (((THEY))) ARE COMING FROM

Another kike I can tell from the accent alone

another (((chosen)))

both

Because that feed is pure cancer. Can't even hear the speakers, but the clapping is loud a shit.

I'm going to need a quick synopsis

DA NAZI PICKED UP A KIOSK

WE SAW A NATZEE OY VEY

IS THE BRONX FUCKING EMPTY RIGHT NOW?!?!?!

Oh it definitely does.

There_is_only_one_race_the_human_race_in_nog_terms.webm

I just heard skinheads attacked.

IF IT WAS A BLACK MAN HEEBADEEB

So is this just going to be a powwow circle-jerk or are they going to cause some havok? Sure its fun playing spot the jew and unmumble the dindu but it gets old.

Bussed-in jews and niggers are rambling on at bored-looking council members in Charlottesville, VA

I like this idea. We need to no this.

niggers

I think our melanin enriched friend is trying to say they should kill us. Apparently one dude freaking out and hitting someone with a car is "Living by the sword"

All these fucking kikes are just making up lies.

HIGH TEST

SPEAK INTO THE MICS SCHLOMOS

Checked.

LOW ENERGY

Mighty dubs.

Every kiosk destroyed was anoudda shoah

Consider them checked. Their imaginations still run wild.

Nicholas Cage?

oh shit, this guy!

I can't stand this fucking stage whispering.

Stream just got shoahd

LICKETY SPLIT

I missed any actual chimping but got here in time to see an army of kikes oy vey on the mic and larp as enraged white people. You can't make this up. A few jews even played the shoah card.

Meanwhile there is an army of protesters outside chanting their usual marxist shit.

It sounds like this guy is struggling to even fucking speak

Just refresh.

It's working again.

NO ONE IS CALLING FOR MORE LANDMARKS. CHRIST SAKE DO YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO YOURSELF?

That fucking mammoth is going to crush the podium.

PLEASE SNAP

I think I read somewhere on here that the fall of Rome was basically caused by (((feminism))).

checked

checked

Is that Nick Nolte or ¿Jeb?

self reflection is white privilege

OY VEY PAY ATTENTION TO US GOYIM RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

PLEASE LOCK YOUR PHONE
These ridiculous finger wagging little faggots.

I'M A MILLENNIAL AND I'M GONNA LECTURE YOU

RESIGN FOR LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE

tldr edition

Is that a jew or a paki?

Some fag demanding a councilman resign.

Oh god the snaps

wears cargo shorts, acts entitled.

WERE YOU SERIOUSLY TEXTING RIGHT NOW YOU WHITE MALE? RESIGN NOW

Kek

She's probably one of the top nog handlers. Kikes leading their cryptoniggers around by a leash to make themselves all 'literally oppressed'

niggers faggots and kikes, oh my!

Paki or street shitter.

It's like these fuckers test for weaknesses constantly and D&C automatically. They are well-trained Marxist pets, aren't they? Anyone stupid enough to feed these fuckers deserves to lose their seat, but I hate to think what patsy-fuck (((they))) would put on their seat instead.

None of these (((people))) are from VA

Peaceful religious fellow.

Ya know, in another day and age an elected official would have hopped over the desk and kicked the living shit out of that faggot for disrespect.

Everyone at this meeting is high on meth and/or bath salts.

It's nauseating

if i was that official, i'd take out a cane and beat the shit out that paki

okay

good

whoa stay woke nigga iz our city

Nah, they're just entitled as fuck millennials

Good

civilian review board lmao

No southern accents in any of these "Virginians"

Lmfao they want to tell cops not to arrest niggers

Why are people so afraid of these cunts? We all know that leftists are paralyzed by people laughing at them. All we need is some chad with spicy memes and they'd be BTFO.