So what do you think he's doing now Holla Forums?

So what do you think he's doing now Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/bethesdas-pete-hines-infuriates-fallout-4-fans-not-interested-in-discussing-how-realistic-things-are/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Creating a thread on Holla Forums while gobbling up a huge amount of dicks.

Shilling

Playing no mans sky, a single tear of joy rolling down his cheek after finding a kindred spirit.

Laughing.

shilling and laughing

He's currently pentrating my ass hole, for the low low price of $60.

He's probably at home with his family, not giving a fuck about what people say on the internet about him.

He's a bigger man than all of us. Figuratively speaking, of course.

molesting small children like the insecure shrill kike he is.

for you.

In a room counting money?
FO4 is beth best and fastest selling title ever, additionally it was one of the biggest and fastest selling title of the year in general.

Do you guys genuinely think he gives 1/10 of a shit about any of the posts made here?
About the epik trolé endorsed by Mark and the goons?

He doesn't know what Holla Forums is, he doesn't know what a "Holla Forums" is, he doesn't know who Mark is.
He never will.
He'll never encounter a single situation in his life where he'll need to know any of this.

>implying I'm not the real Todd Howard
we're planning to buy hello games

Oh yeah? Post a picture from inside the studio and Fallout engine interface on a computer!

Counting stacks he made off of his highly successful space gayme

ie "we won't give the real sales figures because that would prove we're full of shit so here's some bullshit that means literally nothing because the time portion of the equation is completely arbitrary".

Probably penning the opening prison scene of Skyrim 2: High Rock in which the evil Dwemer return to kill Emperor Dragonborn.

Getting ready for war, to take back his crown.

Well I never personally met the guy, but he's probably figuring out a new way to revolutionize gaming as we know it. By the way guys be sure to keep an eye out for the announcement of Skyrim 2, featuring paid mo- I mean our patented new system that generates endless content at very reasonable prices!

Probably working on Skyrim remake

Are his parents even still alive?

I bet he's busy thinking new and creative ways to bring gaming to the next level.

Don't forget to pre-preorder Skyrim 2.

He's in my dreams

Please fuck off to reddit or something; haven't you shilled enough?

Trying on heels.

Stop cockblocking my customers faggot!

toddfags should be banned on sight. I've been reporting this shit over and over but the mods aren't doing anything. rule 8 my fucking foot, fucking hotpocket cucks are all bethesdrones.

Considering how creating badguys makes him the bad guy.

Fixing Fallout 4 one horrible exclusionary thing at a time making the Raiders the good guys who help everyone have fun from themselves.

Apologisig go he modder who ripped weapons from other games and put them into Skyrim without fun.

Making everything in Fallout 4 more heartfelt especially for the big orc who now eats people and gives you a piggy back as he jumps off it and lands without injury.

Filling the Boston, with no reference to any pseudo patriotic shit.

Enemies so abundant you have to keep your finger on the trigger outside bunker shelters to survive. Need to team up with radroaches to progress.

Stopping this new Fallout 5 prototype from being funny. Guns look dangerous. People wear masks because they look too much like people and the player shouldn't get attatched. Balaclava radroach in constant risk of nevar forget.

Talking to Carmack and Romero about them helping FOV be radiant. And how using 240ix135i will be forced, asking what they think they can do with the performance.

Asking who they need in order to make Fallout Deus Ex and call it Rage 2.

Consider the cost and the glory of shipping a game 5 discs big. Making that 8 discs for reasons.

Going over designs saying not serious enough over and over via an automated process he checks after serveral attempts and picks the one that looks the best.

Integrating gambryo into idtech6 so it doesn't die, and finally becomes good.

Hiring random 40's or less Americans to help build a nostalgic Adams Family atamosphere. Using their voices and motion capture.

Firing people who say the past was racist.

Hiring people who say the past was perfect.

Apologising to fired people but putting them on minimum wage and prohibition. Telling them they have to be serious. Telling vas to speak like they are in the game and clapping to emphasise his point, deciding to lower the pitch to drown out their accent and lowering their wage because they sound like they are having fun and it is meant to be an apocalypse.

Telling Carmack he can make it Aliens or anything 80/90's soldier if he wants which he does because that is good.

Testing the cheap phone HMD software and hardware that will ship with FOV as a non negotiable included option.

Deciding which nude mod would be best for models in FOV/Rage 2. Telling a moddeler to reduce the polys excet for the pelvic area.

Asking Sony if he can have access to the 8th core and to offload the OS, in exchange for sharing info on how games can be run without it, giving them an advantage over Microsoft. saying the exact same thing to Microsoft.

Asking also if he can overclock the cpu and gpu during performance intensive times where the system will be allowed to cool afterward. Demonstrating for them how doing that doesn't burn out the system in a dessert.

Bribing ratings people so he can put strknger themes on lower ratings.

Bribing reviewers to like the next game with them used as playtesters so even the most incompetent idiot can play without feeling intimidated.

Telling everyone that movies run at 23fps and games are better than movies and they can make theirs look better than a movie. Temporarily firing who doesn't applaud.

Explaining how they are going to try for a 23fps average framerate, but a guaranteed 60fps framerate while aiming.

Aiming framerate acheived by drawing the iron sight focal point in slightly higher res but dropping the res of everything else, reducing it to the sides in a dof effect.

Assuring everyong their very best work will make it into the game untouched. But please consider everyone else and make things that conserve performance by design.

It is going to be a big game and there's room for all work. So the more work the better.

Tell artists to confine their work to walls as the ground will not use megatextures.

Telling photographers that they are building worlds. Pick the most photogenic places, their choices will affect the style of the entire game.

Their lighting as well.

Telling programers to conserve performance wherever possible. Everything that can be done faster do it that way. The fastest way is the best way. They'll even be using affine, do you guys remember the playstation, well we're going to bring it back times 6, 6, 6… 6x6… 3x6.. What's 36x6? Thankyou… 36x7, that's even harder… 18, 36, oh 12, 32 what the hell 20, 36, 3, 18, 216, 72, 144, 216 easy.
216x The Playstation everybody!

So pretend what you do is for a playstation.
(while sony is in the room).
(Xbox maths when microsoft is in the room).

Keeping strange techniques, basing sections around them.
Trying to imagine Monica Lewinski in a bra.

Sean's a piece of shit that lied about content that wasn't ever going to be in the game and the end result of his game is a hollow walking simulator in space mixed with mineycrafta.

Todd-sama exaggerates the content of things in his game and makes them sound better than they are. He doesn't outright lie but he never tells the truth. And in the end even if games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 are garbage they're still games with content and shit to do.

filling the 5th white board of ideas he'll talk about while the rest of the dev team shakes their heads knowing zenimax will never give them the budget

Currently?
Maybe being bullied by Pete Hines

Btw Hines got conered by casuals:
wccftech.com/bethesdas-pete-hines-infuriates-fallout-4-fans-not-interested-in-discussing-how-realistic-things-are/

GOLD!
even if it's year old
Can someone archive this site for the future generations?

spears in skyrim

This is giving me cosmic blues…

don't make no difference babe…

You mean Hillary vs Monica.

Probably making Skyrim 2 after laughing his ass off counting the profits from skyrim:remastered.

I sometimes toddpost but I never bought fallout 3 or 4 like a faggot.

Maybe Bill would have taken the Lewinski surname.

Preparing the sweet little lies for Fallout 5.
It won't be a lie. Ride the bull.