The Official '08/21/2017 Shills BTFO' Thread

Thread music: UK Freestyle youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

So (((smiley and co.))) have been sliding Holla Forums with their /fringe/ /x/ garbage for months now. With this recent eclipse event, he has tried to utilise the Sol Niger ariosophic culture to associate natsoc and Holla Forums with their tinfoil astroturf memes. Common memes include:

Another failed attempt to discredit Holla Forums. Nothing is going to happen in September either, so just give up and go back to your dead echo chamber of a board. You can into political complexity, and your low-IQ, low T brains are infatuated with theosophy and stupid jpegs of flying space dildos and vimanas. You created this occult idolatry of Hitler and Natsoc to make us look like the kikes described in the works of Nicholas Goodrich-Clarke. You should be exposed for the infiltrators and jew plants that you are. Tomorrow you will move on to something else like the parasites you are. Go and adapt your talmudic culture to something else like geography or horticulture, you don't belong here.

Recommended Reading - Count Emmanuel Malynski - The Occult War; The Judeo-Masonic Plan To Conquer The World - mega.nz/#!IUFBDDgR!N6996F76ncL3ClbkJRLdetPg4yfOTG2kNdQULwY4t0Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMwF2-Zx06U
youtube.com/watch?v=zvvwtiyeb7c
youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY
youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8
youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw
youtube.com/watch?v=bpYC8Jwosl4
youtube.com/watch?v=H1AmgcZQlUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked and bumped because whether or not you agree with OP, this discussion should take place IMO.

checked. enough /x/ tier garbage around here already. instead of talking about esoteric crap thats gets one no where in the realm of the current habbenings, focus on changing the political landscape in a tangible way.

How you write this shows how new you fucking are

t. newfag

Yet you idiots will drool all over it when the next doomsday prediction happens. I'll see you then!

This guy isn't new he's some paranoid fuck who goes around every thread related to Esoteric Hitlerism, Metaphysics, or Meme Magic and posts the same two or three images of some weird ginger kid named "smiley". There's a lot of reoccurring characters in this place you just have to spot them.

(((SMILEY)))

polite sage tbh fam

I hold esoteric beliefs hollow earth and ancient aryans but this doomsaying is retarded. Nothing will happen beyond an economic collapse and civil unrest and I don't think /fringe/ types are prepared for that

also smiley has been gone for like 2 weeks

You should always laugh in the face of ingrained degenerates. It shows your clear contempt for their mere metaphysical being, let alone the opinions they might hold.

It would amuse me to no end if the "muh /fringe/, muh Smiley" nigger is also the "reported for Holla Forums" faggot. At the least, they are on the same level of mental illness and act in an identical fashion.

If posts including fringe and intl triggered an auto-ban, post quality would go up by an appreciable amount. The few people taken in by this sort of lunacy have nothing to contribute.

Forum sliding: the user

cool projecting

Smiley is real and there are other reoccuring characters like chartanon and the xenogears guy, as well as swampanon from the trs threads

Either smiley or just a bunch of cuckchan raids

kek
Stay out of the Esoteric Hitlerism thread you just embarass yourself. It's literally just you crying in there and the rest of us are having a nice discussion.

The eclipse happened and yet there is no race war.
What the fuck mate!
How come da moon passing in front of the sun doesn't make da race war now?

It ain't over until September 23rd. If nothing happens after that then you can call us a bunch of faggots. Until then don't jump the gun.

Remember Remember the Month of September

Esotericism is for empowering self to, within one's own sphere of influence, change patterns within the world. It's not bad or good. However, it may take away from the hivemind (if you haven't experienced someone hivemind posting you, then you don't understand).

This is part of youth, because when you do not have world experience to go by, you have to affirm your own perspective or else you'd otherwise be submitting to another's. The kikes have poisoned the well of consciousness by making it so every minute possibility is considered/acted upon.

Reminds me of a Nietzsche excerpt:

Anyway, inb4 Christian vs. Pagan D&C

Honestly wondering if this year's September posters realize that September Doom, and specifically September 23rd Doom is a recurring psyop that's been run at least three years in a row.

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=lMwF2-Zx06U

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=zvvwtiyeb7c

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8

(2015) youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw

(2015) youtube.com/watch?v=bpYC8Jwosl4

(2015) youtube.com/watch?v=H1AmgcZQlUw

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW NOW. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THIS?

Honestly wondering if this year's September posters realize that September Doom, and specifically September 23rd Doom is a recurring psyop that's been run at least three years in a row.

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=lMwF2-Zx06U

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=zvvwtiyeb7c

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY

(2016) youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8

(2015) youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw

(2015) youtube.com/watch?v=bpYC8Jwosl4

(2015) youtube.com/watch?v=H1AmgcZQlUw

THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW NOW. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THIS?

Its become a new meme. Just let it happen.

No such thing exists, Christians are tools of the enemy who have already been divided from the spirit of their folk and conquered by Semitic ideology. Christian shitposting is just that and nothing more.

I think this is an important discussion. I feel like some of the very esoteric threads are a result/process for data mining and social analysis in a diffuse group like ours, and possibly taking advantage of some of the weaknesses in chan/conservative culture and psychology.
I think it's fun and possibly has a lot of utility to talk about (some) of these things, but we need to also be aware of our own weaknesses and biases.

you're not fooling anyone

BTFOing yourself must be some new trend the millenialfag kids are following.
>>>/reddit/

His name is Jamal.

I normally don't buy into specific date predictions, but there's enough weird stuff surrounding September 23rd that I'm not casually dismissing it this time. I believe "something" important will happen.

On a personal note, there is some very strange numerology between significant dates in my life and September 23rd that I can't ignore.

The other September predictions didn't have an eclipse 33 days prior nor connections to Revelation 12.

It's not just September predictions, it's predictions specifically about the September 23rd, and every one of them was supported by reference to some numerological, biblical, talmudic, western occult, astrological, or other esoteric source. "This esoteric synchronicity is more important/predictive than that esoteric synchronicity". Ok. Why? And how do you quantify that so that you don't just tell yourself "this time it's for real! Look at how powerful the esoteric synchs are this time! Way better than last time!" every single time (which is exactly what you're doing right now IMO).

What if these 2015 and 2016 videos were made to lead you astray from the 2017 habbening? Another thing is the year 5777, which is when jews expect their messiah. And (((they))) like their numerology, don't they? I wouldn't be suprised if they would try to somewhat "help" their prophecies to come true.

See
So if nothing happens and next year we see Sep 23 2018 memes, will 2017 have been part of the red herring psyop? Do you see how you can just do this infinitely?

Also, it's not just "these videos". Sep 23 2015 and 2016 were massive topics here and on every image board which you would know if you were not new.

Wasn't September 2015 supposed to be it?

This as well, it's GLP-tier faggotry

No, because 5777 ends this years and the next Revelations constellation is in 6000 years or so. Maybe you were one of those who got disappointed in 2015 and 2016. I didn't give a shit back then because the evidence, if you can call it that, was flimsly. This year is different. Next year won't be on this level of coincidence/synchronicity.

see>>10466748

You're just arbitrarily declaring this year's synchs as more important than last year's and 2015's. You'll continue to do this as long as the idea of Sep 23 doom continues to appeal to you.

I already told you that I didn't give a shit about 2015 and 2016. 5777 is important because of the apocalyptic death cult called Chabad Lubawitch which is strong in both Russia and the US. I don't care about your posted videos because the argumentations wherein are basically christcuckery. I have my own reasons for paying attention this year.

It's not about whether you cared. It's the fact that both prior dates were justified by scriptural, numerological, astronomical, etc., synchronicities just as this year's date is. You think this year's synchs are somehow special. That's a completely arbitrary determination.